[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

yesterday went hunting for this mag. found it in comic connection tiong bahru plaza. selling at 23.90. make decision not to buy it coz' the colour printing of the pictures was not so good quality moreover the publisher (from china) just took the pictures from the goong website :tongue2:

aiyo ... my sis said that the pictures inside very nice ...

furthermore she doesn't have any hard copy photos with her ...

so she bought it ... saying that there are lots of pictures ...

120++ pages ...

bought it for the sack of Shin and CG ...

and of course ... The GOONG ............

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jamieyn

Hey to my fellow Malaysians, if you manage to find the Goong series with malay/eng subs, pls pls let me know where you got it from! I've asked some shops in Low Yat plaza/sungai wang, they've heard of the series but they said they do not have the DVD yet!!! argh.. i have the dvd but the prob is it's dubbed in mandarin and subs in mandarin so half the time, i do not understand whut's going on wey!

I manage to get my not-so-good quality DVD version in one DVD shop in SS2. The one facing the

entrance of Medan Selera. Same row as KTZ (Kei Tak Sek) tong sui restaurant. Korean or Mand language with Eng, Mand and Malay sub. Due to the not so good quality, they are selling it quite cheap. If you still can't find the place, PM me.

'궁' 김정훈, 3개월만에 짝사랑 윤은혜 만난다

MBC 드라마 '궁'에서 황태자비 윤은혜에 대한 사랑을 이루지 못한 율 왕자 김정훈이 3개월만에 윤은혜를 만난다.

윤은혜와 김정훈은 오는 26일 제주도 중문단지 테디베어 뮤지엄에서 열리는 테디베어 뮤지엄 궁베어 사이트 오픈을 기념 행사에 참석한다.

지난 3월 종영한 '궁'은 종영 이후에도 네티즌 사이 인기가 계속되고 있으며 시즌 2에 대한 관심도 고조되고 있다. 이날 행사에는 '궁'을 연출한 황인뢰 PD도 참석해 30년간 연출자로 일한 노하우를 들려줄 계획이다.

팬들과 함께하는 이 자리에서 윤은혜와 김정훈은 촬영장 에피소드와 뒷 이야기들도 공개할 예정이다. 또한 시즌2에 대한 자신들의 입장도 밝힐 계획이라 관심을 모은다

Guest winter99

WOW.. thanks for the information!!!!! I'm so so SO excited to get it!! hopefully it still have some stock left... argh!!! i'm not in singapore tmr... i can only grab it on a monday afternoon... thanks!! =)

PS: Is the magazine a korean mag? or chinese mag?

Sorry to reply you late. Is a Chinese Mag. I think not many stock left. Have u reserve from Orchard Kino.

Guest miniminipeapea

Sorry to reply you late. Is a Chinese Mag. I think not many stock left. Have u reserve from Orchard Kino.

Besides Orchard Kino, where can I get the book? Cos I just heard that this new series is a BIG hit in Korea especially the 4 main roles are newbies. :)

Guest aq_aj

지난 3월 종영한 '궁'은 종영 이후에도 네티즌 사이 인기가 계속되고 있으며 시즌 2에 대한 관심도 고조되고 있다. 이날 행사에는 '궁'을 연출한 황인뢰 PD도 참석해 30년간 연출자로 일한 노하우를 들려줄 계획이다.

팬들과 함께하는 이 자리에서 윤은혜와 김정훈은 촬영장 에피소드와 뒷 이야기들도 공개할 예정이다. 또한 시즌2에 대한 자신들의 입장도 밝힐 계획이라 관심을 모은다

So...what is the news about :rolleyes: ? I'm very curious..

Guest cheli001

PICS! some might be a repost.

Credit as labelled and baidu

CG(YEH) lost her balance carrying SHIN(JJH) ???

eh1669.jpg

eh1322.jpg

Having fun dancing. I suppose....

eh1504.jpgeh1503.jpg

Angry? haha

eh1481.jpg

All smiles

eh1475.jpg

Guest del32

I'd never been this obsessed about on/off screen pairing ever since Jerry Yan/Barbie Xu played one in Meteor Garden. Gosh, thank you for posting that behind the scene pics chelli , that's totally made my night.

尹恩惠和金正勋将参加26日在济州岛举行的某网站成立庆典活动。

电视剧《宫》3月份落下帷幕,但该剧的人气从来没有停止过,观众们已经开始议论关于《宫》拍摄第二季的问题。

网站庆典活动上《宫》的导演黄仁雷也将到场,他将传授30年来作为导演的宝贵经验 。与Fans一起参加活动的尹恩惠和金正勋将公开拍摄《宫》时的幕后花絮等,并且还将公开对电视剧《宫》拍摄第二季的看法。

YEH and KJH will be attending a celebration for one of Korean successful opening website event this coming 26th.

After "GUNG" which had ended since March 2006, the popularity seems non-stop, and viewers are now discussing on the Season 2....

The PD will be attending too and he shall share his 30 years of being a Producer experience. YEH and KJH whom will be celebrating with the fans and will show all those "Gung" NG's and will share their views on the coming of filming "Gung" 2 ...

Guest asterionlhs

At least Yoon eun hye confirmed to take part in Goong season 2. but Ju ji hoon not yet.

Goong season 2 will be shot in september 2006 and air in february 2007

this is a new article

but Don't trust this article 100% there is always possibility that this article is just one of speculative rumor.

윤은혜, '궁' 시즌2 출연 확정

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김수진 기자]

윤은혜가 '궁' 시즌2의 출연을 확정했다.

윤은혜 소속사 측은 7일 오후 스타뉴스와의 전화통화에서 "윤은혜가 '궁' 시즌2에 출연한다"고 밝혔다.

최근 윤은혜는 자신의 홈페이지를 통해 "시즌2 출연에 대해 구체적으로 들은 바 없다"고 말해 시즌2 출연이 불투명한 것이 아니냐는 추측을 샀다. 이에 대해 윤은혜의 소속사는 윤은혜의 '궁' 시즌2 불참설을 일축하며 그의 출연을 사실화했다.

네티즌들은 지난 3월 종영된 '궁'은 시즌2에도 같은 스태프와 배우들이 참여할 것을 촉구해왔다. '궁' 시즌2는 오는 9월초부터 제작에 들어가 내년 2월 방송될 예정이다.

skyaromy@mtstarnews.com

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

i think it's confirmed already ... by EH's entertainment company today 7 June ...

she's going to act in Goong 2 ...

HOORAY ........

윤은혜가 '궁' 시즌2의 출연을 확정했다.

윤은혜 소속사 측은 7일 오후 스타뉴스와의 전화통화에서 "윤은혜가 '궁' 시즌2에 출연한다"고 밝혔다.

최근 윤은혜는 자신의 홈페이지를 통해 "시즌2 출연에 대해 구체적으로 들은 바 없다"고 말해 시즌2 출연이 불투명한 것이 아니냐는 추측을 샀다. 이에 대해 윤은혜의 소속사는 윤은혜의 '궁' 시즌2 불참설을 일축하며 그의 출연을 사실화했다.

네티즌들은 지난 3월 종영된 '궁'은 시즌2에도 같은 스태프와 배우들이 참여할 것을 촉구해왔다. '궁' 시즌2는 오는 9월초부터 제작에 들어가 내년 2월 방송될 예정이다.

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

Guest mizzlinhie

thank you ayuko, but I still won't believe in those news, unless YEH will post a blog in her cy saying that she has been confirmed and tell the fans to not worry anymore :D I won't believe it becuz I might have so much hopes inside then later on another news say no, they havent been confirm then I'll be heartbreaking again :( That happens so many times already , hate the feelings :(

Guest echoRy

^^^ no kidding! i hope to gosh the article is true (thank u 4 it) but i'm gonna wait to get my hopes up. it's too painful to be let down again and again by all these conflicting stories/articles/news.

*crossing fingers and toes* that it'll all work out in the end!

Guest mizzlinhie

So, now...do we still need to make the petition? What do you guys think?

just wait a couple days to see what happens first :D we're not 100% sure the news are true yet. And beside, JJH didnt confirms yet right?

Guest aq_aj

just wait a couple days to see what happens first :D we're not 100% sure the news are true yet. And beside, JJH didnt confirms yet right?

Oh, yeah..rite. I was so excited to hear that YEH is gonna play again and forgot about JJH. Haha.. :blush:.

We still need to know whether JJH's gonna be back or not...

Guest xuyu

Oh, yeah..rite. I was so excited to hear that YEH is gonna play again and forgot about JJH. Haha.. :blush:.

We still need to know whether JJH's gonna be back or not...

The PD ever said before JJH is the best person for the role of Prince Shin, hope that he can bring him back for Goong 2. Only Prince JJH can pair up with YEH to make a perfect Goong 2. Awaiting for the good news

Guest wengwa

I'd never been this obsessed about on/off screen pairing ever since Jerry Yan/Barbie Xu played one in Meteor Garden. Gosh, thank you for posting that behind the scene pics chelli , that's totally made my night.

omo! omo!!! :) finally i've found one here whose been obsessed with jerry and barbie too. i was really obsessed with goong just like meteor garden before. i cant count anymore how many times i have watched goong just like MG. I'm so inlove with shin and chaegyung that i want their partnership to be real on and off the camera. They are so cute! They look good together. I'm looking forward for the goong season 2, i just hope the two of them will be there and it will be a good one unlike MG 2. Anyway, lets just wait and see. Btw, this is my first post here. Take Care Everyone! ;)

Archived