[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mizzlinhie

atleast YEH also felt worried bout she's gonna join the team or not linhie....en she really want to b in Goong 2....en waiting for the comfirmation from the production team

yeah i know LaBelle, i understand how she's feeling right now. It's all about her agency... <_< Hope all of the casts will confirm soon. I can't sleep or eat well until they confirm that they're coming back :tears:

Yeah...it's almost August...but why all not like the way it planned....all MESSED UP!!! WHOSE FAULT en to whom we shuld Blame ?!?!?!

BB GIRLS TROOPS Im gonna off now...I'll OL again tomorrow...See ya Sistas

Guest yanski

hi guys...

im kinda new here (this is my second post) and been my silent reader for sometime now..

im watching the NG for episode 20 and i just cant understand what they are saying..

help me here.. can someone post the translation of what YEH and JJH are saying..

the NG im talking about is the "announcement of divorce by CG"..

please help me here... im lost

Guest Ujin

I'm rewatching Goong again. I'm quite confuse in eps 1, Shin CG is saying that the Palace is an empty place now ever since the relation of families broke apart. That's why...let's just imagine it.....(the Dream story by Shin CG). Do u think for Goong 2 , the ending will become a dream of Shin CG ? Can someone enlighten me because I hate to see the ending is juz a dream.

hi felice :)

i like your siggy pics... my fave kdrama couples. eugene+jisung and yoon eun hye+joo ji hoon = :wub:

Guest winter99

Goong Magazine selling in Kino at the price of $18.90. It was pack together with a vcd and a 2006 table calender of the popular korea drama.

It just reached kino this afternoon.

Guest vivi23

havent been on this forum for ages! bt goong is sosooo gdd, watched it twice already! ^^ and the kissing scene the HOT KISS oh my oh my oh my still makes me smile like crazy everythime i see it, it makes me 'glow' haha =)

cant wait for second seaso of goong!!!!!!!! YEAH!

Guest money_teresa

erm..new to goong~n love it so much..finish watching it

but have a question.at the last ep said that Chae Gyung is pregnant

but when did they 'make the baby'??confusing :sweatingbullets:

and is there any photo of the royal family??(family group photo)like those in the drama.

those pix are really classic,high class and standard.. :D

your help are appreciated! ;)

Guest serene_sg

Goong Magazine selling in Kino at the price of $18.90. It was pack together with a vcd and a 2006 table calender of the popular korea drama.

Wows! Thanks for the info!!

Have you brought the magazine?

How does it look like?

Do you know the title of the magazine?

I may want to reserve it from Kino..

Thank you!!

Guest cutiepad

WOW.. thanks for the information!!!!! I'm so so SO excited to get it!! hopefully it still have some stock left... argh!!! i'm not in singapore tmr... i can only grab it on a monday afternoon... thanks!! =)

PS: Is the magazine a korean mag? or chinese mag?

Guest umbanana

lol money_teresa i was wondering the same thing HAHAHAH

Alfred has his own website!!

http://www.goongbear.com/

news from Newsis.com

^ I WANT AN ALFRED!!

erm..new to goong~n love it so much..finish watching it

but have a question.at the last ep said that Chae Gyung is pregnant

but when did they 'make the baby'??confusing :sweatingbullets:

and is there any photo of the royal family??(family group photo)like those in the drama.

those pix are really classic,high class and standard.. :D

your help are appreciated! ;)

NO...they did not make anything in GOONG1....quite sure of it...cos...we din get to see it...so it can't be...but if u back track this thread (which is quite hard since we're into thousands already).....basically its just a cliffhanger to cushion the welcoming of GOONG2...which was very confirmed to happen (or so we thought) but very recently, was again unconfirmed of happening or not...but whatever it is...GOONG rawks and NO, no baby was made....btw she was suppose to be in Macau studying for quite long....and they're supposed to have not seen each other in a while...so quite impossible...Hope this helped..

Guest mcmug

rebby...that was one of my fave mv by you...watching it again and loving david tao's lyrics which really match the shots you edited really well^^

Guest mizzlinhie

my 3rd Goong MV - I Love You

this time with english subs for the song... sendspace is down for maintenance so if anyone wants the file i'll upload later... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmYC2x5AHrU

wow another exellent MV from Rebby :P Thank you! I love the song too, by the way who sings that song? it's very good.

NO...they did not make anything in GOONG1....quite sure of it...cos...we din get to see it...so it can't be...but if u back track this thread (which is quite hard since we're into thousands already).....basically its just a cliffhanger to cushion the welcoming of GOONG2...which was very confirmed to happen (or so we thought) but very recently, was again unconfirmed of happening or not...but whatever it is...GOONG rawks and NO, no baby was made....btw she was suppose to be in Macau studying for quite long....and they're supposed to have not seen each other in a while...so quite impossible...Hope this helped..

I always wondered about that. How could they make a baby? Thanks for clearing it up. It helped.

Rebby your MV was really good. Loved it :wub: Thanks for the subs!

Guest se7ensoul

I love goong..AND THIS THREAD! HAHAHAH!! We all wanted JJH to be with YEH! omg!! i love itt...especially the last few episodes when JJH break down and said that the interview was his actual feeling from a man to a woman. and his facial expression, i can feel his pain!! omg! i cried at this scene, also when they ran towards each other when shin was in the car and he stopped when he saw CG ran after him. and they hugged and cried. gosh that was so sweet! I JUST LOVE IT! and the kiss was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unforgetable! LOL! GO JIHOON AND EUNHYE!

Archived