[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

news clip abt Goong season 2

'궁' 시즌2, "촬영은 9월부터 캐스팅은 조정중"

입력시간 : [2006-05-30 13:02]

http://220.73.158.234/ytnstar/general/img/...302423685_b.jpg

view video clip online | Right-click & save

[앵커멘트]

인기리에 방영됐던 드라마 '궁'을 기억하십니까? 귀여운 커플 주지훈·윤은혜가 시청자들의 마음을 사로잡았던 '궁'이 인기의 여운을 그대로 이어받아 시즌 2제작을 할 것이라고 해서 많은 이들의 궁금증을 자아냈었는데요. '궁' 시즌 2준비는 어떻게 되고 있는지 알아봤습니다.

[리포트]

드라마 '궁'은 인기 만화를 원작으로 해 시청률 30%를 육박하며 지난 3월 종영했습니다.

'궁'은 종영과 함께 시즌 1이란 별칭을 붙였고, 이와 더불어 시청자들에게 시즌 2의 제작과 방송을 기약했습니다.

'궁'은 마지막 신인 황태자와 황태자비의 마카오 결혼식 장면에서 윤은혜가 헛구역질을 하는 것으로 24회를 모두 마무리했는데요.

이 장면이 방송된 직후 시청자들은 극중 윤은혜의 헛구역질이 시즌 2의 내용과 연관있는 게 아니냐며 뜨거운 관심을 보였습니다.

시즌2의 내용과 등장인물들에 대한 많은 의견들이 분분한 가운데 '궁'의 시즌 2의 제작사인 에이트픽스 관계자에게 제작준비가 어느 정도 진행됐는지 알아봤습니다.

[인터뷰:에이트 픽스관계자·'궁' 제작사]

"올 9월에 촬영에 들어갈 예정이구요. 내년 1월쯤 방송할 예정입니다. 아직 확정되지는 않았고요."

이 관계자는 또 '궁' 시즌1에 등장한 인물들이 모두 재출연하게 될 지 여부도 아직 조정중이라 구체적인 언급을 할 수 없다는 말을 덧붙였는데요.

한편, 얼마 전 한 행사에 참석한 윤은혜는 '궁'이 드라마 데뷔작으로서 개인적으로 많은 애착을 갖고 있는 만큼 당연히 출연하고 싶다는 소견을 밝히기도 해 '궁' 시즌2가 어떤 모양새를 갖춰 공개될지에 관심이 모아지고 있습니다.

YTN STAR 백현주입니다.

is there anyone who can translate ...

really want to know what happen to Goong 2 ...

going to aired it ???

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dria_ni

i've left behind few pages, does anyone can tell me, what page is the change of YEH hair style?? thx!

Guest heejin

YA Entertainment's release (english subtitled, of course) of Goong is slated to be released in August!! 3 more months!

REALLLYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?! YAYYYYYY

is there anywhere to pre-order and stuff? :P thanks for the info !!

Guest yanski

hi!! i've been a silent reader of this thread for quite a long time.. i know it's not right to ask for english subtitled episodes but can i ask the links on youtube of GOONG 1.5.. i think i saw it posted somewhere but i cant seem to find the page it was posted.. :unsure: please help me here... :)

i would gladly appreciate any of your help..

thank you :)

Guest namelezzgal

Hello everybody!

i'm a newbie in this thread. I just watched Goong last weekend and i'm now SOOOOOO addicted to the drama! it's really cute, fun and very touching! I can't stop reruning it everyday till now! OMGGGGGGGGG :w00t::w00t:

Heard that season 2 is coming. can't wait for it! makes my heart beating so fast! i'm so falling in love with this drama. heheheehe ^^

trying to backlogs as fast as i can..... but 1923 pages are so so longggggggg. well, i think it's worth to do that , right?

hehhe^^ Nice to meet all of u guys here!

Hello everybody!

i'm a newbie in this thread. I just watched Goong last weekend and i'm now SOOOOOO addicted to the drama! it's really cute, fun and very touching! I can't stop reruning it everyday till now! OMGGGGGGGGG :w00t::w00t:

Heard that season 2 is coming. can't wait for it! makes my heart beating so fast! i'm so falling in love with this drama. heheheehe ^^

trying to backlogs as fast as i can..... but 1923 pages are so so longggggggg. well, i think it's worth to do that , right?

hehhe^^ Nice to meet all of u guys here!

yeah...i understand how you feel...i also can't backlog that much...i tried to read from the start but i gave up after 30 pages and still no news of the drama....

so i went back to 1st page and click on a summary for ep 10 (was it?) and started reading from there 'cuz i wanted to know how others were feeling while the show was still airing....

btw...it's 1913 pages for now....

yanski, you can just trying searching on youtube with the keyword 'goong special' 'cuz I just saw a couple of vids. i don't post the urls here 'cuz i don't know how many parts were splitted to upload on youtube...as for me, i've already downloaded via megaupload....

Guest namelezzgal

btw...it's 1913 pages for now....

hahhaha thanx for the correction ^^ my eyes must be blurred by drama's obsession :P

Does anybody have that picture of CG drooling on Shin's back??

I'm on dial-up right now, ad I've been looking for it during the past couple of hours. Any more attempts for me would be kinda futile.

Guest aslover

hello! erm.. i am actually not too sure.. i've been only going to school and home for a long time.. i don't think you can get it in Singapore yet..the craze has not really started for most of the people in singapore yet.. why not get it from soompi's OST thread first? i am sure the OST will be officially released in singapore in near time! maybe they will sell is at HMV..i'll help you look around when i happen to go out :D

as for korean mag..the truth is i have not spotted a korean mag in singapore before! maybe i just don't know the place..

sorry! i can't help much! :( enjoying goonging though! :)

EDIT-

opps! after reading the above post, i guess i am answering to a request or something? sorry if it is! better take note of it...

HeYYY!!!:)

iT'S OKAY!!!! I tried to download it but it always fail!!!:(

Thanks so muchhhh!!!!! :)

Guest ally2207

Guys,come n watch this beautiful MV tribute to YEH,upload by buffyreg or gigi! :DYEH-FANVID. We can see that YEH really adorable & nice to everyone in the set. :) The PD's really cute too! :P ~YEH+JJH=Goong~ AZA-AZA...Fighting!!!

Guest aslover

you can try HMV at City Link mall (City Hall MRT) or HMV Heeren (Orchard Rd). I think City Link Mall outlet has more korean OST cds but I don't remember seeing Goong OST there, the best way is to order it online or ask friends who are going to Hong Kong, Taiwan or Korea to buy it from there.

Korean magazines (mostly fashion mags) are available at Kinokuniya @ Ngee Ann City (Orchard Rd), some entertainment mags are available, like ASTA, Cine21, movieweek etc.

Rebby!!!!

Thanks a load!!!!!: :D

I'll try to look it in those places.... I know it's kinda hard to find!!! :(

Anyway... I have bought the Princess Hours DVD-Complete through www.sodrama.com. Hope the english subtitle is already correct!!!:) Really curious what shin actually said to CG in eps. 16... :P:P

Thanks again Rebby!!!!! :D:D

REALLLYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?! YAYYYYYY

is there anywhere to pre-order and stuff? :P thanks for the info !!

In where ??? you country ???

Pre-order probably won't be available till a month before it's actual release date. And, it's by YA Entertainment...also known as YesAsia. It's available for the US/Canada residents...and if I remember correctly, it will be sold at their global site, as well.

Archived