[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Starylosophy

I saw that some of you are wondering when will Goong be aired in Singapore's Channel U.

There was an article on the new paper last week which mentioned that Goong will be aired in October. But it wasn't reported on which timeslot it would be shown.

Hope this helps. :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aslover

was this drama that good? 1903 pages is convincing me to watch the drama. any suggestions?

YUP!!!! It's so damn Good!!! should see it!!! Shin is Drop Dead Gorgeous!!!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!:)

Guest aslover

I want more more more more.....hahahaha :lol:

thanks for the translation btw....

Thanks 4 the translation!!!!! What an effort!!! really appreciate it!!!:) :)

Guest NADDDD

Noooo, after Dae Jung Geum (Jewel in the Palace), it'll be MNIKSS ( i think so) after that then channel U will air GOONG.

The New Paper said Goong will only be aired in October/September at Channel U.

Guest kimchibabygurl

just found out my friend's mother spotted me on this forum..haha..she didn't know who am i actually, but she got to find out that i am her daughter friend..haha..she's so cool! she watches GOONG! and ask which camp am i in! that is so so cool.. i can never imagine my mother doing that.. it is so nice to have a mother going crazy over korean dramas with you and discussing topics in fourms...haha.. my mother will just watch the korean drama..but she won't go crazy over actors or what..haha..well..

hi auntie! nice to meet you! i wonder if you are ever going to see my post here! but nevermind, just to tell you, i am in SHIN camp!

Guest qianger

Hello there, do u have the links for episode 20-24 pls?

I'm stuck at epi19 n i don't have the links that works for me to download it....Desperately in need!!! :w00t:

Or whoever can pls upload it to ysi or sendspace?? Pls...pls...

THank you very much!!!!!

u can download from megaupload.. the link given on the 1st page of the thread..they hav all episode link of the megaupload

Guest mcmug

those who wanna catch goong trailer on ChU, i suggest catching it 2-5 mins before and after any korean drama...that's how i saw it accidentally during last Sat.

Guest litaxtreme

Hi! can anyone tell me where can I download Goong's 2nd Album soundtrack using other than megaupload? i can't download using megaupload. Please.....anyone? :unsure:

Hello there, do u have the links for episode 20-24 pls?

I'm stuck at epi19 n i don't have the links that works for me to download it....Desperately in need!!! :w00t:

Or whoever can pls upload it to ysi or sendspace?? Pls...pls...

THank you very much!!!!!

hihi =D

we are not allowed to have requests in the posts =D

Pls use the Pm function. =D

we dun want the mods to knock on our doors again ya =D

It is juz that Shin did not express it out openly. In fact he already fall in love with CG . However I don't like it when he was in Thailand with HR.

I love to see Shin when he started to smile and having fun when he was with CG. Especially when they were at the beach and he took alot of her photos. Starting of the drama, he look so cold and there was no smile on his face.

Shin actually only agreed to send HR to the airport, within the 2 hour free time before speech. It was like a "farewell trip" as CG mentioned in Ep 16 (when they ate rice together). A last favor Shin gave to HR.

The paparazzi sent by Yul's mom and HR daring kiss at the airport made it look worse. I think HR knew abt the paparazzi very well. The scene showed that Shin is not someone easily dumping a girl for another. He is grateful for HR companion for several years (He was lonely, she spent time with him, so she didn't have time for her classmates, thus no other close friends). He tried to give HR the chance to be Crown Princess, by explaining the circumstances, but HR refused to change their friendship into relationship.

Guest xuyu

I juz finished Goong special. I can't help laughing away with those NGs.

JJH is really cute. Esp when he laughing away. This cheerful side of him cannot be seem in Goong.

I'm going to rewatch Goong again. Once the VCD release I'm going to get myself a copy to keep

Shin actually only agreed to send HR to the airport, within the 2 hour free time before speech. It was like a "farewell trip" as CG mentioned in Ep 16 (when they ate rice together). A last favor Shin gave to HR.

The paparazzi sent by Yul's mom and HR daring kiss at the airport made it look worse. I think HR knew abt the paparazzi very well. The scene showed that Shin is not someone easily dumping a girl for another. He is grateful for HR companion for several years (He was lonely, she spent time with him, so she didn't have time for her classmates, thus no other close friends). He tried to give HR the chance to be Crown Princess, by explaining the circumstances, but HR refused to change their friendship into relationship.

Ok corrections =D

in the comic, shin and hyorin are merely friends.

in the SHOW, shin and hyorin are gf and bf. secret gf and bf =D

HOORAY !!! Finally saw the Goong Trailer on Ch U ...

it's right after the preview of DJG ... around 1035pm ...

and my sis saw it ... i told her that this is the

show that me and my other sis are crazy watching it ...

she saw it and said that it's seem to be very interesting ...

and all are youngster ...

i told her that it's a very good show ...

she must see for herself ...

must make her see ...

hahaha

and btw ... leila ...

the Part 2 which i dl this afternoon...

i can watch it at my house PC ..

it works ...

so i will getting all others the next morning

when i reached my office ...

can't wait to have those ...

can get others NG's too ???

never mind if can't thanks

cya tomorrow ...

Guest leila

ya NGS? ok no prob. since the ngs are quite small in size anyway. Will upload then update in this thread to let you know :)

Noooo, after Dae Jung Geum (Jewel in the Palace), it'll be MNIKSS ( i think so) after that then channel U will air GOONG.

The New Paper said Goong will only be aired in October/September at Channel U.

but why are they showing Goong trailer right after DJG ...

it's not MNIKSS ... so i think it should be Goong ...

so it's not far from it now ...

hahaha

can't wait to watch it and discuss with my colleage ...

ya NGS? ok no prob. since the ngs are quite small in size anyway. Will upload then update in this thread to let you know :)

wow .. thanks for that leila ...

are they chinese sub ... because it would be better

for me to understand what they said ..

never mind if doesn't have it ...

waiting ........

oops ... you're still here ...

me using home net which use dial up ..

slow like tortise ... so going off soon ...

can't take the slow ...

will chat with you tomorrow ...

got favor to ask again ...

pei sey ...

Archived