[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest royal_sock

yes! finally i saw the advert on channel U..

i don't think they are going to add the chinese voiceovers for the characters right?

cos i saw the ad there is chinese and english subs.

Guest echoRy

i'm with linhie, i'll believe the news only if it's from mbc and or YEH herself. thanx for the article though.

FERN & sunshine4ever - thanx very muchos.

Guest cunto

Thanx sunshine a zillion, you really live up to your name :lol: And pls give our thanx & hugs to your friend Fern also, I'm grinning from ear to ear while reading, and now I'm reading it again to spot out any possible bubbles, hehehe

Btw, everyone dun worry, YEH will SURE come back to Goong 2, it was officially confirmed, so dun freak out (like me an hour ago) :sweatingbullets: Calm down, and continue with our lovely bubbles :w00t:

Hi everyone, I asked Fern (a close friend of mine) to translate Goong 1.5 Special show because I wanted to understand the show. Since she's quite busy she could only translate parts of it. Anyway, I don't know when the other parts will come out or if she will ever translate the rest, but she promised she'll translate some more parts for me. I did ask her for permission to share this translation with other Goong's fans so I'm posting the translation for those of you who want to understand the show. I think you're free to post this anywhere on the web as long as you please credit to Fern. I'll continue to post the rest if Fern ever translates the rest. :)

Goong 1.5 translation by Fern (please remember to credit Fern if you post it anywhere)

Note from Sunshine: you just have to skip around, sorry, since Fern only translated parts she liked (or rather parts she thought I'd like :lol:)

(13:13—14:44)

Why did the director pick Joo Ji Hoon for the role Shin?

Host Park: Why do you think the director pick you as Shin?

JJH: People feel I am cold, but they’ll see a completely different me when I smile. Director said this to me, “You possessed both the first and the last feelings we need for this drama.”

to be continued

thanks!! that's a great deal of translation work!!

Guest missjaclyn

hey guys, here's some direct DL links that i uploaded. Speeds should be pretty fast 200kbps+

just right click and save target as:

All episodes are Hardsubbed. Files are Good Quality between 200-300 MB each

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

i'm still uploading/re-encoding the rest of this series. I'll be posting 1-2 new links everyday so check back often.

credits: http://kpopper.com

Hello there, do u have the links for episode 20-24 pls?

I'm stuck at epi19 n i don't have the links that works for me to download it....Desperately in need!!! :w00t:

Or whoever can pls upload it to ysi or sendspace?? Pls...pls...

THank you very much!!!!!

Guest jhing

wow! thanks for posting that translation over here sunshine and credits to your friend fern for doing all the hardwork. Looking forward to reading more of her translations. :D

dl'ing the Part 2 now ... thanks leila

but cannot do the part 1 ...

maybe something wrong with it ...

try tomorrow ...

omg ... leila ... you've upload the part 3 ...

that's really fast of you ...

but now i m on 68% only ... and

going off soon ... can only do it tomorrow ...

uploaded to sendspace this time.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w8w886

Name: Goong1.5ChinesesubPart3.rmvb

Size: 94MB

Description: Goong 1.5 Part3

backlog for the 1st and 2nd parts :)

and yap ... i am not too sure whether

can i watch it or not even if i dl it ...

dun care ... just do it first ...

yesterday don't see any trailer of goong on U ...

don't know whether today have it ...

Guest leila

no prob. uploading the 4th part to sendspace too. Think will reupload first and 2nd parts to sendspace later in the night.

Note from Sunshine: you just have to skip around, sorry, since Fern only translated parts she liked (or rather parts she thought I'd like :lol:)

(13:13—14:44)

(46:08)

Shin’s NGs~~charming

1. When JJH hugged YEH, YEH was laughing secretly at the time. JJH burst out laughing and punched on her back, “I was preparing to kiss on her head, but she was laughing at me.”

2. JJH behaved naughty. PD asked JJH not to joke around.

JJH: Can’t I do that? I think it’s fun!” (laughs)

PD: Actually, it was not that fun. He was just uneasy.

JJH: I wanted to let everyone have some fun. (laughs)

He did it again, but he still acted very funny. PD said NO WAY.

JJH: I just want to have some fun..hehe (laughs)

When YEH bashed him, finally he couldn’t help laughing.

3. JJH felt disappointed when he said his lines wrongly.

He did it again and felt disappointed again.

Later, He pronounced a word wrongly again.

4. When JJH said his line wrongly and had NGs, let’s see his reactions: (1) his tongue (2) his hands (3) praying (4) slap his own mouth.

5. Every time after Ng, he would said sorry and keep doing mouth exercise.

6. JJH pushed YEH inside the house. When he wanted to close the door, he pulled off the handle.

7. JJH laughed and said, “ I’m sorry I couldn’t untie it (her clothes).”

to be continued

I want more more more more.....hahahaha :lol:

thanks for the translation btw....

95% for Part 2 ...

finishing it soon ...

finished ...

Aiyoo ... cannot watch ...

not a compairtable file for my PC ...

any kind goongers can upload all leila one

Part 1 - 5 with chinese sub into a avi files ...

please ....

thanks in advance

does it means that she has not confirms on comin back for Goong 2 yet?? I thought IMBC already posted an article says that YEH JJH and KJH have confirmed that they'll be back for Goong 2!! Wut theee...this is making me nut...with out YEH, Goong wouldnt be goong, just like without JJH!! :tears:

That's rite Sista!!!! Goong w/o one of them or both of them...not Goong anymore....it'll be just goooooooooonnnnnnnnggggg!!!!!! hiks hiks

Dont cha think the news soooo messed up these days....esp bout Goong,the cast,the production itself...all not SOLID!!!!...i remember read bout YEH alrady comfirmed that she's back....but JJH not yet...then now JJH en other artists already confirmed....now came another news...YEH not confirmed yet....WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!!!!....What's THIS!!!! All of these drives me NUTS :crazy:

Guest Ujin

Shin is a person that doesn't know how to express his feelings well. And he doesn't like to show her that he actually care about her, like someone in this thread says ealier that Shin doesnt want to fall in love with CG in the beginning becuz he thoughts that they will get a divorce later on. But as times passing by, he can't stop his feelings for her, he can't live without her. So finally he learned to express his true feelings to her by cares for her, kiss her, hugs her and done everything that he could for her.

i agree!

okay, i slept at about 3am this morning watching this series. oh my, its was really good!... the last 2 episodes especially. :wub: im still suffocated by shin and cg's kiss and sweet scenes together. their onscreen chemistry was really good. i love cg's cheerful ansd bubbly character. opposites do attract, a cold hearted, quiet shin meeting the cute bubbly and cheerful chaegyung.

they are my new addition of my fave couples list in kdramas. i read that there's gonna be a season 2. i hope they'll still be the lead actors bcoz it wouldn't be this great a drama without their chemistry together.

and oh...is there an NG of that passionate kiss in epi23... waaaah :wub:

Guest mizzlinhie

I think chinese article usually get the news from korea pretty late, if you know what i'm talking about. So I'm not going to believe it since IMBC has already posted an article saying that YEH and JJH have confirmed for their return in Goong2!! I meant think about it, why bother filming goong 2 when one of the main star is not coming back??? Becuz its not goin to be the same, so no one is going to look forward to it, I don't think IMBC and PD are stupid to not having YEH back.

DallasE, this is for you sister. Don't loose hopes!!! :) I hope my quote will make you feel better dear. Me, cheli and cunto have been goin nuts a couple hrs before when we read this too lolz but as we thought about it, we decide not to believe it!! :lol:

Archived