[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

really wonder will they show in 10pm or 730pm time slot ...

I read somewhere that it will be shown after Dae Jang Guem, so it should be the 10/11pm slot. I don't watch Ch U, totally lost with their program timings...

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mizzlinhie

I think chinese article usually get the news from korea pretty late, if you know what i'm talking about. So I'm not going to believe it since IMBC has already posted an article saying that YEH and JJH have confirmed for their return in Goong2!! I meant think about it, why bother filming goong 2 when one of the main star is not coming back??? Becuz its not goin to be the same, so no one is going to look forward to it, I don't think IMBC and PD are stupid to not having YEH back.

Guest leila

I think chinese article usually get the news from korea pretty late, if you know what i'm talking about. So I'm not going to believe it since IMBC has already posted an article saying that YEH and JJH have confirmed for their return in Goong2!! I meant think about it, why bother filming goong 2 when one of the main star is not coming back??? Becuz its not goin to be the same, so no one is going to look forward to it, I don't think IMBC and PD are stupid to not having YEH back.

yeah, lets hope for what you said is right !! hope for the best.

Guest jnccrs

she is not sure if the production company will ask her to be back for goong season2.

This made me sad. I swear if Yeh, JJH or KJH will be replaced by other actors I wont even bother watching Goong 2. They are irreplacable. :tears:

Why I am in a panic mode all of a sudden?

Thanks, you just made me feel a million times better.

Guest cunto

Yes I saw a lot of holes here...What she said seems to be a long time ago, because now the details of Goong 2 should be finalised oredi rite? they juz haven't publicised it...And she said she's not sure whether the production comp will invite her for Goong2...that's juz IMPOSSIBLE...July is coming and they're gonna film soon, how can they not invite YEH yet? I feel that the article is juz a combination of 2 different speech of YEH at different point of time...Furthermore, there's also an ARTICLE confirming the comeback of main cast, every fan read that, how can they go back on their words???

OMG, nervous breakdown here...

Guest heejin

guess wat i'm doing for goong...

setting my dvd recorder to record abt 45mins before the channel (U) opens at 2.30pm :sweatingbullets:

did the same thing yesterday but only 30 mins of it, and still no goong... just superband and superband and more superband =_=

yesss! theres too much of superband!! i've been watching and waiting for the longer version of the trailer... but haven't seen it yet :unsure:

what will goong be without YEH?!?!

YEH and JJH just look too goooooooooood together! anticipating their collaboration... lets hope goong2 schedule works out soon.

Guest xuyu

I juz watch Goong 1.5, omg this is the 1st time I saw JJH saw so much. The more I look at him the more charming he is :blush:

Oops sorry, typo error. I mean this is the 1st time I saw JJH smiling so much.

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, I asked Fern (a close friend of mine) to translate Goong 1.5 Special show because I wanted to understand the show. Since she's quite busy she could only translate parts of it. Anyway, I don't know when the other parts will come out or if she will ever translate the rest, but she promised she'll translate some more parts for me. I did ask her for permission to share this translation with other Goong's fans so I'm posting the translation for those of you who want to understand the show. I think you're free to post this anywhere on the web as long as you please credit to Fern. I'll continue to post the rest if Fern ever translates the rest. :)

Goong 1.5 translation by Fern (please remember to credit Fern if you post it anywhere)

Note from Sunshine: you just have to skip around, sorry, since Fern only translated parts she liked (or rather parts she thought I'd like :lol:)

(13:13—14:44)

Why did the director pick Joo Ji Hoon for the role Shin?

Host Park: Why do you think the director pick you as Shin?

JJH: People feel I am cold, but they’ll see a completely different me when I smile. Director said this to me, “You possessed both the first and the last feelings we need for this drama.”

Host Hsi: And we did some research (laughs), the director also said, “He’s a handsome guy. Even if I didn’t pick him out, he’d be a star anyways. By then, I’ll be regretful, so I decided to choose him.

Host Park: The director said so?

Host Hsi: Has Director Huang ever said it to you?

JJH: He said it while joking with me.

Host Park: So, do you agree what he said? (cheering)

JJH: It’s the truth I have to agree about. (laughs & applause)

Host Park: His honesty is where his charm comes from.

JJH: I’m embarrassed!

Host Park: Joo Ji Hoon’s charm is his coldness and arrogance, but he oozes warmth from inner. (to cameraman) Shoot his handsome face at a 45 degree angle. Have a snapshot! (Joo Ji Hoon smiled. People were shouting.)

Host Park: Joo Ji Hoon, smile sarcastically. (acting) Still very handsome!

CG’s dad: Still looks happy even if he’s smiling sarcastically.

Host Park: CG’s dad, you try, too…smile sarcastically. (Looks like CG’s dad is jealous of Joo Ji Hoon.)

(19:02—19:45)

On their wedding night, Yoon Eun Hye cried out and complained how Joo Ji Hoon could pinch (hit) her chin so hard…her chin hurt so much. And then Joo Ji Hoon explained he just hold her chin with one of his hand, meaning he didn’t use too much strength.

(19:50--20:15)

Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye were visiting a museum. There were people throwing eggs on JJH. Shooting that kind of scene made them uneasy. After JJH being hit by the eggs, he found out it actually hurt a lot more than he thought.

(20:46)

After so many Ngs, this was their 10th NG of egg throwing scene, JJH still worked hard without any complaint.

(21:03)

After the tiring shooting, JJH said, “I’d think I was having egg massages. I was hit by two dozens of eggs. Too many people don’t like me. I think they were assassinators sent by Yul. Hey, I’m waiting for you, Yul.”

(24:16)

After the unforgettable tango scenes between JJH and YEH.

JJH: We practiced really hard. We’ve learned four steps after coming here. Chaegyung and I adopted the steps to compose a dance. CG was doing so well. She is a dancer and singer herself. She always dances well. (Everyone burst out laughing by his funny movement. 24:26) But I’m not good at dancing, CG helped a lot.

(24:39--25:34)

Joo Ji Hoon has become a greatest actor. Whenever he talks, he always smiles. (laughs) Some people were against the princess after her appearance. Why?

Princess: On my website, there were messages complaining about the Princess. Two opinions, one of them is jealousy. The reason was, I held Shin’s hands twice today.

Someone: You starred a role very important. (laughs)

Host Park: That was not too bad, though. When I kissed on Jo In Sung, I read on my homepage, “Back to your planet, Square Face!” (laughs)

The King laughed so hard after hearing what Park said, so Host Hsi mocked at him that he enjoyed jokes like that so much. (laughs)

(26:17)

When they were ready to introduce CG’s friends, YEH suddenly broke into the conversation.

YEH: Err, how to say this..hic hic..wait a moment! (laughs)

Host Park: Yoon Eun Hye, anything wrong? What happened?

YEH: (laughs) We had rehearsal at the beginning, right, while greeting audiences? You know, JJH thought we are still rehearsing till now.

Host Park: Joo Ji Hoon!!!

Host Hsi: How can it be possible for us to rehearse for 2 hours?

YEH: Is it true?

Host Park: (to JJH) Are you all right?

Everyone made fun of him lol and that created chaos. JJH was in a sweat.

YEH: (with doubt) Really?

CG’s dad: It’s true.

JJH was very surprised to know they weren’t reherarseing so that he started to sweat!!! (bashful)

Host Park: Joo Ji Hoon, our show is broadcast live! (laughs..it was so embarrassing for JJH)

(27:04—28:15)

Host Park and Hsi: Shin-gun has his own teddy Alfred, and CG has her Shin-gun doll. When CG was mad at Shin, she can give vent to it. It’s also called tofu doll, a product for relieving CG’s pressure. It’s a best-selling doll with Shin’s photos.

YEH: As I see the doll, I want to punch it instead of kissing it. (laughs)

Host Hsi: Oh when you got pissed off..

Host Park: Seriously, look at its face, feeling like throwing a tantrum. (note: the doll’s face=in a shape of square=her face) (laughs)

Host Hsi: (to the King and Queen) Take a look at the doll, please.

Host Park: (to the King and Queen) You might bear a lot of grudges in the drama. (laughs)

Queen: (to the doll) Shin, stay awake. It’s a live show. (laughs) (JJH was so embarrassed again lol) Say something, Shin’s dad..

Shin’s dad slapped the doll’s face. His fist was so much faster than his words. There was a war of nerves between them from the very beginning. (laughs)

(28:16)

Host Hsi: ChaeGyung used the hula hoop in the drama.

Host Park: She can still talk whatever she likes when spinning.

(28:45)

YEH: Hi, Shin-gun.

JHH: Hello.

Host Park: Say something/lines. (JJH couldn’t seem to spin and talk well at the same time.)

(28:55)

YEH: Shin-gun, you don’t need workout to lost weight.

JJH: I…err…there’s no such line. (laughs) (JJH takes things too seriously. )

Host Hsi: Thanks for your rehearsal. (laughs)

Host Park: (to JJH) Try your best later when it’s on-air. (laughs)

(29:21)

They mentioned about JJH’s back and his perfect body shape. He was the best model 2005 picked by some photographers’ institute.

(29:56)

They showed a JJH’s picture with his chest. (wow)

Host Park: CG’s mom is smiling and drooling. (laughs) He has a special tip for growing taller, called ZUG ZUG.

(30:16)

Host Hsi: You’re really tall. When I get this close to him, feeling like hug him. (laughs) Okay, let me learn ZUG ZUG from you.

JJH: It’s not really gymnastics, just a kind of stretch you can do anytime…zug zug..

Host Park: You two do it at the same time.

Host Hsi: Left side first?

JJH: If you do it for a good many times, I’m sure you’ll be getting taller. (Someone noticed the crown prince’s belly button 30:53~~embarrassing!.. laughs)

Host Hsi: Initially, I thought how miraculous it might be. You know I stretch like that a lot. (laughs)

Host Park: In my opinion, swimming helps too. I tried both Zug Zug and swimming, but I stopped growing tall at 158cm.

JJH: If you swim, there’re two possibilities—either you might become taller, or your shoulders might become wider. (laughs…Host Park’s funny expression 31:18)

(33:57—34:54)

Shin’s grandma was practicing her lines for the drama. After several times, she felt embarrassed on camera. 34:49 But she still thought it was fun. She’s so cute.

(35:22)

At CG’s home. YEH was practicing the scene where she was attracted to Shin’s back. She found it harder than she thought. Someone showed her how to hug Shin’s back. After shooting the scene, JJH said sorry to YEH. He really felt sorry he had to slap her face.

(36:13)

After NG, they shot the scene again, and they had NG and laughed again cuz JJH paused a while at the moment when he needed to slap YEH’s face. He didn’t do it at the right moment. JJH was sorry for that.

(36:28)

The bed scene at CG’s home. (JJH fell out of bed after their fight.) The strong crown princess..hic hic..

(36:58)

The beach scene. The temperature was below zero that day, but they were on their barefoot shooting the scenes. Not only the actors but the crew suffered on a snowy day. But their hard work paid back when they got the highest rating ever.

(37:14)

Shin-gun has to hug Chaegyung tightly when she’s sleeping. JJH and YEH felt a bit embarrassed while shooting. JJH showed YEH where to place her hand so that he could hold her hand.

PD: Are they gonna hold their hands while sleeping? (laughs)

(37:39)

PD : When you cover with your blanket, place your hands inside the blanket. Will they hug each other?

PD: hahaha

PD: Seriously, it’s been a long time, it’s time to do so.

PD: YEH, lean toward him slowly. And JJH, put your arms around her tightly and tenderly.

PD: You two, get closer. You can’t cover too much with the blanket, it’ll lack of some effect. You, move upper. You too. That is it. (YEH is a bit hesitant to lean too closely toward JJH. )

(38:29)

When PD adjusted the position of their heads, YEH said sorry. (laughs)

JJH said Shin Chaegyung didn’t wash her hair. (laughs) And then YEH felt embarrassed so that she hided herself somewhere.

YEH: I’m ashamed to death. (38:47)

JJH: You don’t have to.

(38:51)

The shooting started. Cut! OK! It was done without doing twice. At first, they were so embarrassed, but the atmosphere is getting better. “Get dressed. Eat some instant noodles and then keep filming,” someone said to them.

JJH: Eat instant noodles? I’m so blessed. (laughs)

(39:34)

Q: (to JJH) How does it feel after acting an adult-like role? (laughs)

JJH: (bashful) No comment.

(40:07)

People are talking about their affair. Is it true?

Host Park: (to JJH and YEH) Are you two going on a date by any chance?

JJH: I like that.

(40:15)

Host Hsi: JJH is hot from his head to toes to back. How in the world am I supposed to live?

JJH: (to Host Hsi) You have a good-looking nose.

Host Hsi: What’s your special tip for your back?

YEH: His back looks good not because of the width of his back, but because it has a line like a woman’s. Its backbone is curved with a beautiful line/shape.

CG’s dad: A bit too long. On the whole, it’s like this. (with gesture)(laughs)

Host Park: Yooh Eun Hye owned his back all by herself. How did it feel when you touched it?

YEH: To tell the truth, you all can tell by my expression. (laughs)

Host Hsi: (JJH) I found that you didn’t feel good because of YEH’s hair smell.

JJH: No…no, I couldn’t smell it due to my rhinitis.

Host Hsi: You mean, even though you have rhinitis, still the smell came to you.

JJH: You know, everyone has their particular body odor. YEH has a good body aroma, so…(laughs) (YEH was bashful and like fainting.)

Host Hsi: JJH is adapting to the live show gradually. (laughs)

(41:46)

What do you think of them about the love scenes as their parents?

CG’s mom: You know, we couldn’t help walking in quietly to their room. My son-in-law fell down and hit my head. I liked it. Feels so good. (laughs) In other case, I’d complain I’m cold or uncomfortable or something. However, (I didn’t complain) we kept filming the scene for so many times, and he said sorry each time after re-shooting. I thought that was all right (cuz she liked it) Joo Ji Hoon, keep falling down. (laughs)

Host Park: This kind of scene like falling or hitting is not easy at all. So, I guess there must be a lot of NGs.

(42:48)

Chaegyung’s NGs~~

1. She shook JJH with strong force, showing her strong strength once again.

2. When JJH lifted YEH up, oops he bumped her head. (laughs)

3. So here comes CG’s revenge on him. She pushed him to the ground and it made him really painful. Cut! YEH cried out her forehead really hurts.

4. They bumped their heads again. You can hear BANG!!! YEH laughed and said, “We bumped at the same part.”

5. They were fighting back to back. YEH screamed in pain, and then she kicked JJH so hard. JJH said, “You are so-called No. 1 strong woman, Why do you pretend it hurts so much?”

6. After JJH tried so hard to remove something YEH was wearing on her head (how to call it?), YEH stared at JJH and said, “My head was nearly pulled out by you.”

7. After JJH was slapped by YEH, he felt dizzy. He shouted to her, “Didn’t we both agree you have to do it tenderly?” (laughs)

(45:13)

Yul’s NGs~~CUTE

1. Cute mouth movements.

2. What was Yul talking about? (his lines?) (laughs)

3. Kim Jung Hoon’s didn’t know how to react to his classmate’s unpredictable behavior, so he could only kept smiling and smiling. (laughs)

4. Kim Jung Hoon is sorry and embarrassed for his singing. (laughs)

(46:08)

Shin’s NGs~~charming

1. When JJH hugged YEH, YEH was laughing secretly at the time. JJH burst out laughing and punched on her back, “I was preparing to kiss on her head, but she was laughing at me.”

2. JJH behaved naughty. PD asked JJH not to joke around.

JJH: Can’t I do that? I think it’s fun!” (laughs)

PD: Actually, it was not that fun. He was just uneasy.

JJH: I wanted to let everyone have some fun. (laughs)

He did it again, but he still acted very funny. PD said NO WAY.

JJH: I just want to have some fun..hehe (laughs)

When YEH bashed him, finally he couldn’t help laughing.

3. JJH felt disappointed when he said his lines wrongly.

He did it again and felt disappointed again.

Later, He pronounced a word wrongly again.

4. When JJH said his line wrongly and had NGs, let’s see his reactions: (1) his tongue (2) his hands (3) praying (4) slap his own mouth.

5. Every time after Ng, he would said sorry and keep doing mouth exercise.

6. JJH pushed YEH inside the house. When he wanted to close the door, he pulled off the handle.

7. JJH laughed and said, “ I’m sorry I couldn’t untie it (her clothes).”

to be continued

----------

Continued, translation by Fern. Please credit Fern if you post this translation anywhere on the net. Thank you.

(52:54)

JJH: Some NGs haven’t been released. If I can choose, you’d see I had a tendency to abuse myself. My friends and the senior actors’ acting were just amazing, and I was the only one who can’t act at the beginning. I felt bad for that. (JJH sets himself high standards and is honest with others.)

CG’s dad: But he didn’t feel that bad little by little. (laughs)

(53:20)

CG’s classmate: Joo Ji Hoon seems introverted here, but normally he’s not like that. The director would get annoyed when we had NGs, right? He’d mimic Director Huang’s expression of anger. (laughs)

Host Park: Thanks for reporting it to us. (to JJH) Could you show us? Mimic it, okay? (laughs)

JJH: Well…I…how to say this….I’m afraid I’d hurt Director Huang…Director Huang…Director Huang’s pride. (laughs) (He stuttered and said stuff which didn’t make sense. As if he’s afraid of Director Huang.)

CG’s classmate: Just show us a bit of his expression..

JJH: (shouting to CG’s classmate suddenly) Why on earth do you look for trouble for me? (laughs)

CG’s dad: The director looks very grim, but in fact his personality is good, very nice. (laughs)

JJH: (looking back and pointing to his friends) I’m around their age, so we had so much fun together. We were always loud and boisterous.

Shin’s classmate: Not me.

JJH: (to his classmate) Including you! Every time when we were having fun too loud, I was the only one to get the blame. After a while, when my “skin” (here I translated it literally cuz he pointed to his arm) noticed the sign of danger, I would shun as soon as possible. And then they got the blame.

JJH started to mimic Director Huang’s expression of anger~~

(54:35-54:50)

Phase 1--Director’s relaxed and smiling face turned into ~~ (watch his mimic at 54:41)

(54:51-55:03)

Phase 2--Director’s expression became stiff ~~ (watch his mimic at 54:56) He wouldn’t look straight at me.

(55:05-55:26)

Phase 3--when Director was about to burst out, he called me over there calmly. He asked the cameraman to call me over there. Imagining here were the monitor, script, and camera, and I was right here. The director had to deal with all of them…so busy… (watch his mimic at 55:19)

Joo Ji Hoon’s mimic is so lively!!! (laughs)

(55:28-01:06:39)

Shin and Chaegyung’s love story narrated by Joo Ji Hoon-- till the day when they shared a room.

“Shin Chaegyung, an innocent and naive high school student.

Now I’ll introduce you the first time when I met her. I was not interested in that girl at all. I gave my heart to another girl.

Every time when I saw her, she always messed things around. I was speechless.

But gosh, I had to marry this kind of girl! Anyway, I got married to this innocent girl.

Did she behave like a crown princess? Do I have to live the rest of my life with her?

One day, an influential incident happened to me, the crown prince with excessive self esteem. What struck me most was her tears shedding for me. Did the girl really care for me?

Was it because her tears? Unexpectedly, she was different through my eyes after that incident.

For the first time in my life, I shared a bed with a girl. How could I fall asleep? But she was sleeping and drooling on my back. I doubted whether she was really a girl! To be fair, wasn’t I attractive enough? I was a bit disappointed.

As I expected, she was fascinated by my back last night. Could they read our mind? All of a sudden, they wanted us to share a room. I couldn’t think of anything more miserable than that for a man and a woman at the impulsive age of 18.

But my happiness didn’t last long. When I saw she was held in someone’s arms, I was so jealous and lost my reason.

Disappointed and mad, tears were rolling down my face. Perhaps she was moved by my sincerity. Eventually she lost her heart to me. The arrogant guy, Shin and the cheerful girl, Chaegyung have started on our love journey. We’ll cherish our love for each other. I love you, Shin Chaegyung!”

(01:06:40)

Host Hsi: Joo Ji Hoon was telling the love story by himself. Joo Ji Hoon, what kind of girl do you like in real life?

JJH: I like the funny type of girl rather than the quite one.

(Host Park burst out laughing.)

Host Park: Stature?

JJH: I’m tall, so I like short girls.

Host Hsi: Do you like plump girls or slim girls?

JJH: I don’t really like thin girls.

CG’s dad: Come to think of it, don’t you agree the two people look perfect on screen?

(01:07:30)

Host Hsi: Say something, Yoon Eun Hye!

Host Park: Yeah, you must have a lot to say. Seems like Shin-gun doesn’t know YEH has a complicated relationship with another guy. (laughs) Shin-gun is too innocent so that he doesn’t know much about that. Let me reveal it! Currently there’s another guy called Kim Jong Kook. Any idea what to do with that, Yoon Eun Hye?

YEH: (pretending) I can’t hear you! (laughs) Well, they both are outstanding. I’m so blessed.

Host Hsi: You two were getting closer in real life during the latter part of the shooting, right?

JJH: Yes.

YEH: We had filmed it for 7 months, but it was not until the last month that we became close. Therefore, we finally spoke of everything we kept it ourselves to each other. We were pretty close for around a month.

Host Hsi: How was it going at the beginning?

JJH: I actually tried hard to get close to her. (laughs) Initially, our roles in the drama didn’t get along. We had constant bickering during rehearsal due to our roles, so we didn’t get the chance to get close. After our roles in the drama got along….

Host Park: (to JJH) Do you mean…after you two fell for each other?

JJH: Yes.

YEH: I’m not used to talking with people who I don’t know well. So, at first when he talked to me, I just answered him briefly. He thought it was because I had a full schedule, right?

JJH: Nah.

YEH: Eh, he said “No.” (laughs…embarrassing moment for YEH 01:09:01)

Host Hsi: Seems like they’re still not that intimate. (laughs)

Host Park: Now, people on the net think it would be great if they can see each other off-screen. What do you think? Joo Ji Hoon, do you have a girlfriend?

JJH: No.

Host Park: Yoon Eun Hye?

YEH: No.

Host Park: Do you think you two would go out by any chance? (applause) Many people did get married after they paired up in a drama, including Cha In Pyo and Shin Ae Ra etc.

Both of them didn’t deny the possibility…OHHHH

CG’s dad: There has been contact back and forth between them behind the scenes. I felt something going on there.

Host Hsi: Why do I feel CG’s dad is more like a sports reporter today? (laughs)

(01:10:02)

Host Hsi: Both of you will go back to Goong 2, right?

JJH&YEH: Yeah. Of course.

Host Hsi: (to YEH) I know it’s a good project, but you want to get closer to Joo Ji Hoon, right? (laughs)

JJH: I like it! Oh, no, no, I mean I like to act with her in a drama…hehehe

Host Park: That’s what we were asking as well. (laughs) Why was your reaction so drastic?

Host Hsi: Strangely.. (laughs)

(01:10:27)

Host Park: We pick the Best 3 of the scenarios we come up with for Goong 2.

No. 3--The happy couple finally has their baby. (applause)

Host Park: Wow in the Goong Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital. It’s likely the most awaited scenario in Season 2. In fact, Chaegyung retched in the last episode. (to YEH) Having nausea or what?

YEH: Oh I ate too much. It was caused by indigestion.

Host Hsi: You’re kidding me?

(01:11:16)

No. 2--Shin’s dream comes true--he becomes a well-known director. He had an affair with an actress, and got caught by Chaegyung. (applause)

Host Park: Shin-gun becomes a director!

YEH: Really? Do I have to see him have an affair again?

Host Park: Yeah...once again.. (YEH sighed.)

JJH: But I don’t feel like doing so.

(01:11:40)

No. 1--The constitutional monarchy had been abolished. Chaegyung becomes the first female president of Korea throughout history. (applause) Shin-gun stays at home as a househusband.

Let’s listen to Director Huang’s thoughts about Goong 2.

Director: It would be great if it’s possible to have all of the original actors from the first one in it. All of them. I’d like to cooperate with them again. I have yet to come up with anything specific. There have been so many ideas, but I haven’t decided yet. There are many messages on the website, hoping CG’s family can become the royal family. And Lee Shin’s family become commoners like Chaegyung’s. It seems pretty interesting. (The Goong 2 is scheduled to air in Feb. 2007.)

(01:12:51)

Host Hsi: The two sides exchange their status perfectly.

Host Park: But now the idea worries many people (actors).

Queen: The director said I’ll sell insurance in Season 2, I thought he was just joking. Looks like it’s real. (laughs)

CG’s mom: During filming, the director figured out one thing--whoever wears that kind of outfits and makeup, they can act like noble men. He is correct about it.

CG’s dad: (imitating the tone of the King ) I’m extremely pleased. (laughs)

(01:13:23)

Host Park: Thank you so much to all the actors who have captured our eyes and hearts for the past three months.

Host Hsi: Once again, we would like to say thank you to all the viewers for your support. Thank you so much.

The end.

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks so much for the translation of goong 1.5 sunshine4ever..and pls thank ur friend for me too~ even though she didnt complete everything, i still had a really fun time reading through it...now i really cant wait for the actual subs to come out :lol: thanks again!!!

Guest xuyu

Thks alot sunshine4ever & Fern. Juz reading it, I'm already smiling away. I totally agreed what the Director said to JJH because I feel it the same as well.

JJH: People feel I am cold, but they’ll see a completely different me when I smile. Director said this to me, “You possessed both the first and the last feelings we need for this drama.”

Guest ally2207

Thanx so much for your translation sunshine4ever,n thanx to "fern" too! I'm understand what they are talking now,JJH was so cute! :P

Guest 16candl3s

Thanks soooo much for the translation sunshine4ver!!!! :D yeah finally i could understand what they're talking about!! just hope they could release the vids with subs soon!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GQL23N9E

Goong 1.5 Part 1 out of 4. chinese hard sub.

Uploading the other parts now.

Credits to YYCAF Team

Yeah thats what the article says. The article says that details are yet to be finalised so she is not sure if the production team will ask her to go back.

I also hope they will be back for goong2, if not its gonna get MEANINGLESS

thanks for that ... leila .. i am dl'ing now ...

Meaningless ... and all we will be gone too ... from Goong ...

oops ... can't dl now ... all in use in SG ... so many people are dl'ing it ...

anyone who dl it already can upload in another site ...

and in avi format will be great ... if not nvr mind about that ...

thanks

Guest jnccrs

sunshine4ever Thanks you, thank you, thanks you so much for the Goong 1.5 translation. I enjoyed reading it immensely and had goosebumps just from reading it.

I read somewhere that it will be shown after Dae Jang Guem, so it should be the 10/11pm slot. I don't watch Ch U, totally lost with their program timings...

HOORAY !!! Then i can watch it liao ...

because if they show on 730 ... i really can't watch ...

can't rush back in time ...

so now i think the DJG is going to end ...

about 1 month less or maybe few weeks ...

Guest aq_aj

sunshine4ever, THANKS SOOO MUCH for posting the translation. FINALLY I can understand what they're saying :D !! Hope that fern will continue translating the rest of it...(please...PLEASE... :rolleyes: )...

Guest mizzlinhie

thank you sunshine4ever and your friend for the translation :) I'm so happy when I read it. It's really entertaining hehe

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GQL23N9E

Goong 1.5 Part 1 out of 4. chinese hard sub.

Uploading the other parts now.

Credits to YYCAF Team

Yeah thats what the article says. The article says that details are yet to be finalised so she is not sure if the production team will ask her to go back.

I also hope they will be back for goong2, if not its gonna get MEANINGLESS

OHMYEFFINGOD....SO this mean yeh mite not gonna beh in goong2???no way i''d watch it if neither yeh n jjh aint gonna be in it...if either one of them not gonna act in the 2nd season..the producer better watch their head while they be sleeping cus i swear i'd sneak into their house at knife and chop it off.... :fury: ......but i'd give them million of kisses if both jjh n yeh gonna beh in it and if they add mani romantic parts too..i'll die.. :sweatingbullets:

Archived