[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Andrea0319

pennyloo, you are really into goong huh...haha, i just finished watching goong last week, and I'm watching it again right now from episode 1...currently, I'm already in ep 12. It's really a great series...!!!and I like JJH!!!oh, i really like the chemistry of yyh and jjh,,,,!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missjaclyn

Hi,I'm new here n i loved watching GOong!!! N i'm desperately wanting to watch GOong1.5...SO, Can anyone pls re-upload Goong1.5(preferable english subs, but chinese subs is ok with me also...)coz i browsed thru all the ysi link n all of it is not working anymore...Thank you in advance!!

Guest mizzlinhie

HAHA we're so obsess that our cellfone even has all these pictures, music, videos and theme of GOONG!! :D

You know what JJH and YEH Shippers, my heart just felt like it has stopped at the moment when I saw YEH pic on the way to KJK's brother's wedding, and there's a pic that proofed KJK was driving her :( :( OMG OMG I feel like I'm going to cryyyyy :( I need to go back and watch those sweet moment BTS of JJH oppa and YEH unnie now *wiping my tears*

Guest aslover

Yeah .... less than 3 months to go ...

can't wait to see that ...

but how about his Official website ...

confirm ??? ... as i don't want to get any heart break ...

i could only remember 3 ...

one in their room ... one when shin is angry kissing her

telling her that he's her husband ...

and the other one is the passionate kiss ..

where's the third one ...

Yeah .... less than 3 months to go ...

can't wait to see that ...

but how about his Official website ...

confirm ??? ... as i don't want to get any heart break ...

i could only remember 3 ...

one in their room ... one when shin is angry kissing her

telling her that he's her husband ...

and the other one is the passionate kiss ..

where's the third one ...

Hellow!!!!

I remember there are 4 kiss scene..... hmhhhhh.....

1. in their room

2. When shin got angry in the villa (yul's birthday)

3. The passionate kiss :P

4. On the street, in the midst of crowded!!!! :D

It's just sooooooooooooooooooo COOL!!!!!! LOve it!!!!

Guest aslover

I am new!!!! Really love this movie and want to read the manhwa.....

do you guys have any idea where can i get it? eith english translation of course!!!!!!!:) :)

Thanks!!!! By the way. you guys are so cool, I've been reading almost all the pages and could tell that all of you are GOONG lovers:)

Thanks for the sum and pic!!! Cool!!!!

Guest mcmug

SPOREANS ALERT!!!!

i juz saw Goong trailer on chU at 4.58pm (spore time)

i was SCREAMING crazy when i saw it....it said coming soon but of course we know it will be broadcast in OCT but still i'm excited^^

Guest kittylovespaolo

in Thailand, Shin refused to take CG's calls nor return her calls because he is afraid he will fly back to her immediately upon hearing her voice...

'ey! i like that explanation. pretty romantic. better than what i thought <i was thinking he was purposely ignoring her because he was confused or worse, annoyed with her>.

Goong's still making me a little insane these days <weeks after i finished watching it!>. i already skipped lunch thrice just to go thru photos & screencaps <thanks sunshine for the link!>. hehe ;)

Guest kittylovespaolo

Epi 23 hot kiss... ZOOMED IN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4X_EHZh1Ws

Epi 23 street kiss... ZOOMED IN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRNV88xqLiA

OHMYGOD! naughty girl! haha!;)

eeeeeeee! shin actually smiled & was saying something <his lips were moving> before he kissed cg in the "street kiss"! waaaaaa! swwwweeeeetttttttttt! THANK YOU FOR ZOOMING IN! wooohooo!

too bad i can't keep the files. sendspace is saying no more download slots available. bbbrrrr!

Guest kimchibabygurl

SPOREANS ALERT!!!!

i was SCREAMING crazy when i saw it....it said coming soon but of course we know it will be broadcast in OCT but still i'm excited^^

WHAT! i regretted taking a nap! i should have spent my day after chinese orchestra practice watching programmes at channel U...if i did, i will get really excited! i better start tunning in to channel U more often..although it is only a trailer.. but it will make me HIGH!

Haha LaBelle, I'll be in the hospital with you when we see a real pic of JJH and YEH caught kissing sister. :lol:

*high five to JJH & YEH bubble maker sisters* You guys ROCK!!!

Hohohoh...rite on sista...we need to make a reservation...what hospital do u want to b??? hahaha

Guest jwei

SPOREANS ALERT!!!!

oh man..i missed it..i oni on the tv at 5.05pm for the korean show..ahhh..i wanna see the tralier.. has it been confirm that it will showing in oct?

Guest serene_sg

SPOREANS ALERT!!!!

Oh my gosh!

This is so cool..

I'm going to turn my TV to Channel U now!! haha!

Just hearing the news is making me excited!

I cant wait to catch it! =)

Guest serene_sg

THE EXTEND OF MY GOONG OBSESSION...

MY MOBILE, GOONGIFIED....

Hahas!! You are not the only one who does that..

My Handphone has been Goongified too!! hahas!!

Guest leila

lol can someone rip the trailer out and post it here so we can all watch :P i got no Tv card, if not i will rip it out too

Guest lualm

hi there...ive been lurking these past few days ...just finished goong few days ago and i was totally hooked...i got sad when it ended, but was delighted to learn there will be a sequel...may i know is it really going to be aired on feb 2007 or october this year since the shooting starts in august? and is it true there will be a goong part 3? will it be a yearly thing? i wouldnt mind at all...joo ji hun and yoon eun hye are one of the best couple ive ever seen in a long time....and i can read the posts mostly talking about the hot kisses...which i believe were one of the factors why this series gained so much popularity...i understand kseries before doesnt show much of these kind of scenes.... jjh is one hell of a kisser.....he definitely has won me over....

Guest mineowyn

SPOREANS ALERT!!!!

yes,yes I saw the trailer excellent music but I'll probably watch it from my computer. No time to catch it on tv...I'm actually interested in a story based around a love triangle plot. wow. first time for me.

Guest harunoyukino

찢어진 눈이 뜬다! - 눈매로 승부거는 남자스타들!

[2006-05-23 15:56]

http://220.73.158.234/ytnstar/general/img/...556109699_b.jpg

Download clip (right-click & save target as)

source : YTN star

kamsamnida to Rebby!!! :w00t: was the entire clip basically a/b tight asian eyes?? lol :mellow::sweatingbullets: (sorry, i don't understand Korean. hehe) but it was very nice to see JJH! :wub:

Archived