[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest leila

in my opinion i think episode 6 he slowly begins to like her.. becos she went to comfort him after an incident (watch for yourself) when others thought he would definitely be angry.

But i may be wrong.. it may have started at his birthday party. Cos he was staring at her playing water with her friends. Then he started trying out the present she gave him.

any other goongers would like to clarify?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shred

Hi I am a visiter from korea

Goong forum is always filled with a number of rosy dreams about the royal couple

anyway i want to notice a new information about the Director's cut DVD edition of Goong.

The person in charge of dvd in MBC comfirmed to make the director's dvd officially.

according to him, price of it is at least above 130000won(roughly $130) and launching time is unclear

I am sorry but i don't think it is provided with english sub.

ahnyeong haseyo!

a Director's Cut edition? :w00t:

i wish the people from MBC could realize that they'll make more money off Goong if they release it with Eng subs. (just look at KBS's Full House Director's Cut DVDs)

Guest usyagitntn

@Felice: It's pretty hard to say which episode that Shin starts to like CG because his love for her is shown in almost every eps ( bits here and pieces there) from around ep 4 to the very end(or may be even earlier). He saw her natural charms in ep 6 (the ep with the Cinderella scene!) And if you've been lurking around here then you must have heard all about the hot kisses and make-out scene. Well but at least I can tell you that most of the make-out scene is after the hapbang (sharing of one room) hoho good choice Hwangtaehu mama :lol: Hope that I'm not spoiling it too much. And it's better that you watch and discover it by yourself :D

And a big hug to all our bubble makers, you all keep the thread and our hopes alive til Goong 2 :D . And the director's cuts edition, OMG I wish it had Eng sub with it ( which is likely not). Hopefully YesAsia will be releasing the director's cuts version too!!!

Guest leila

ahnyeong haseyo!

a Director's Cut edition? :w00t:

i wish the people from MBC could realize that they'll make more money off Goong if they release it with Eng subs. (just look at KBS's Full House Director's Cut DVDs)

yup im lemming for the directors cut version too. will definitely buy it. Hopefully there are lots of scenes we did not get to watch from the TV rip versions.

Guest xuyu

Thks Usyagitntn and Leila for sharing...it made me more keen to continue watching...I guess I have to stay up late to watch ...heehee....

Guest leila

LOl.. im watching rite now too :P for the 2nd time. Actually i wonder if Shin ever liked/loved HR before? from their conversations, I got the impression he only thought of her as a friend who was similar to his lonesome character and therefore they get along well. He rather marry her cos they are friends who can relate well to each other rather than marrying someone he does not even know in the beginning. Somehow i got this impression Shin never really like HR. HR also probably like Shin after she realised she lost him.

Guest xuyu

Heehee...glad to hear that someone out there is watching Goong together with me though we r at different place. :D

I share the same view as u. When HR & Shin met in the school she asked Shin why can't he wait for her...but Shin no expression.. <_<

Actually I feel sad for Yul, becos of his dad passed away he & his mum was forced to leave the palace and gave up his status. Seem like they are back to regain back their status... I really can't wait to see what will happen... :ph34r:

Guest mizzlinhie

IMO...hyorin is the first gal shin likes....chaegyung is the first girl shin loves

yep, I totally agree with you :P

by the way do you guys think that we should email yesasia and request for a Director Cut DVD??? :phew: It'll be great with english sub too. :sweatingbullets:

Guest jasmine_korea

Princess Hours and Goong are the same. :) They only use Princess Hours as the Drama title in other countries.

Goong Part 1 released two soundtracks. That's why we have OST 2. ;)

:lol: thanx for your answer cuz i was just confused so much :sweatingbullets: . Im getting goong from another forum with better quality i have to wait till they upload episodes after 18 <_< . But still i think its the best drama that i've ever seen.

I was watching Full house and the story is kinda similar in some ways both of them are great in theire own ways :wub:

When Shin started to love ChaeGyung? Difficult to pinpoint, but I think he realized it in Ep 14, when he looked for CG everywhere. Hyorin was angry that he never looked so worried before. At the end Shin punched Yul and in the beginning of Ep 15 he hugged CG from behind.

As far as the love development, Shin and Hyorin had puppy-love. Shin had the responsibility to get married soon because of his father's condition, so he proposed to Hyorin. Hyorin rejected it, based on her own dream, although Shin tried to explain the necessity. Then, Shin had no other choice than to accept the Elders decision. In his mindset, it's better to have an unknown girl trapped in the palace than the girl he likes.

However, subtly the manga and movie showed that Shin has a good heart. He knows the life in the palace will be boring, so he arranged to stay in a palace building outside the main complex (Ep 2). This way, Bigoong's family and friends can more easily come and go.

From Shin's point of view: he will marry a Bigoong (=Crown Princess), whoever she is, to perform his duty as a Crown Prince, disregarding his own feeling (as he got accustomed to), but he still will provide the best environment possible for this Bigoong to live comfortable, including a plan to divorce in the future. Meanwhile, Shin remains true to his principle, not to take advantage of this Bigoong, including giving a hope of love, so when they divorce, they can still be friends, untainted by feeling of love. Of course Shin never thought he would fall in love with this Bigoong and he thought what he planned is the best for both of them.

I think he started to like her just because he could learn new things from her, but on his birthday he realized that he enjoyed her special attention to her. Shin became afraid to break his own rule (not to love Bigoong), so he pulled himself away, being rude to CG (refusing her cake) and didn't call her from Thailand (although he wanted), but when CG went missing in Ep 14, he realized he really loved her and didn't want to let her go. From then on, Shin really tried to woo CG, but CG, under the bad influence of Yul, didn't think Shin's feeling is real.

hi :]

i was wondering if the special 1.5 was ever subbed? because i remember people wanted it subbed & stuff before and they were thinking about it.

Guest mizzlinhie

hi :]

i was wondering if the special 1.5 was ever subbed? because i remember people wanted it subbed & stuff before and they were thinking about it.

YESH, WITH S2 subbing team are subbing Goong Special 1.5. However, the project is currently pending, it has been 2 weeks already I guess, they're probably busy subbing other dramas, so we must wait patiently :)

I really want to watch it too, I want to see how YEH and JJH were to each others in goong special 1.5, cuz I watched and I see them often whispered, smiled and lauged at each others hahah so kute :lol: ~love is in the air~ :phew:

Guest nguyethang

i agree too that HR was the first girl that Shin like but it was CG was his first love...hehe. To me, I think he realized how important CG was to his life around the episode where Grandma asked CG to go see the Bear Museum and then CG found that HR pandora box. Shin pretty much arranged everything to postpone so that he could come to the event. He knew how sad CG was after seeing that box. Anyhoo...by episode 15 and 16, it was when he realized CG ignited that fire in him. I was in another board for this serie, and someone said this about the couple: 1 step forward, 2 steps backward. It's really true as everytime they got close to one another, something always came up and distanced them.

really hope to see the Goong Special 1.5 sub (but understand that the subbers are busy...so gotta be patient :)).

Guest cheli001

hi,i am new here.

Is it true that Goong's sequel will be produced on 2007?i've read it on wikipedia, how many episodes?i hope not too long,cause the first season's story already complicated and pretty long.

Goong 2 will be shown next year i think around Feb. Gung 2 filming will start by Aug'06. (Hope my memory serves me right.)

in my opinion i think episode 6 he slowly begins to like her.. becos she went to comfort him after an incident (watch for yourself) when others thought he would definitely be angry.

But i may be wrong.. it may have started at his birthday party. Cos he was staring at her playing water with her friends. Then he started trying out the present she gave him.

any other goongers would like to clarify?

wehehe... Its kinda difficult to pinpoint exactly when. But I think its when CG cried infront of him when he accused her of marrying for Money.

Coz the Great Queen (Grandma) said that Shin felt something somewhere deep in his heart move when he saw CG's tears.

And as for HR being the first girl shin liked but CG was his first love.

Totally agree with you guys. Shin only liked HR bec. they're the same in many ways.

Guest xuyu

Oh I really hooked to this drama...I had watched till this morning 4am and now going to start my marathon again after 5hr of sleep....

I have browse thru the last few pages, alot of goongers are mentioning Goong Special 1.5, can someone tell me what is this ?

Guest leila

i get a feeling, u are from singapore.

think u can download the yycaf version from btchina. its chinese subbed.

Guest xuyu

Bingo :D

How about u ? Are u from Singapore as well ?

Thks for sharing, I will try to log in btchina website. Hope the download link is not torrent.

i think Shin took an interest in CG before their wedding... remember CG was receiving education in the palace and Shin visited with a bag of sweets... although it was Yul who suggested to him to bring it, it was Shin who bought it but he lied and said its was Yul who bought the sweets for him to bring to CG...

it builds on and the point when Shin started to care abt CG is when he accused her of marrying for money, she cried and mentioned she will be like the character in a particular drama (dunno if the drama really exists or not.. not sure of the name too) and he should beware she doesn't con him of all his fortune... you know shin actually bothered to ask abt the drama from the nesshi and WATCHED IT to find out what it is that she's talking about...

in Thailand, Shin refused to take CG's calls nor return her calls because he is afraid he will fly back to her immediately upon hearing her voice...

so actually the signs started way before he did things that are more obvious to the viewers :)

OH BTW...whatever bubble making we're doing...

THEIR ON_SCREEN CHEMISTRY IS UNDENIABLY AWESOME!!!! i can't believe they are not together in real life...its just so electrifying....!!!

Oh BTW, i watched a couple of 'popular' YEH and KJK X-Man episodes....i don't feel that YEH has much romantic chemistry with KJK....It seems to me...honestly, KJK is more passionate about her that she is about him....She seemed to me like she just is playing along....like a lil sis...dancing up on her bro to like get attention for fun...u knoe...but can see that KJK really has a thing for her...quite the obvious....

BTW, watching GOONG BTS again and again...i get this feeling like JJH likes to poke fun at YEH...like he just enjoys getting on her nerves....and she does take it in quite well...hihihi....especially BTS20-21....

JJH : You VIXEN!!

YEH : You're such a *JOKE*, its not like we're that close.....

hahahaha.....so funny.....if intuition is right....JJH is quite attracted to her...but YEH quite hard to say.....she acts like a bigger sister to him (like she's more senior on the set) to JJH most of the time....but she submits sometimes too...(like eating those rice he feeds her, but she takes it in with a scowl on her face...like You annoying lil brat kinda look)...

Dunno, just my take on the BTS...and X-MAn Episodes

THE EXTEND OF MY GOONG OBSESSION...

MY MOBILE, GOONGIFIED....

CIMG2422.jpg

Outerscreen

CIMG2414.jpg

Mainscreen

CIMG2420.jpg

ScreenSaver

CIMG2403.jpg

GOONG Pic Folder

CIMG2404.jpg