[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mizzlinhie

Unspoken Feeling...wow :) wut a title ! I think their feelings are really "unspoken" right now :D that's why they're keeping it down like that. I hope they'll develop a deeper feelings when Goong 2 start filming, which is in 2 months I guess. PD please release some news!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheli001

mizzlinhie & cunto, i'm starting to realize i picked the wrong title... hahahaha I'm keeping my fingers crossed! puhahaha

Cunto, "C'est une langue difficile" --> C'est vrai!!!!

translation: "It's a difficult language" It's true!

I translated it so others can understand... wehehehe :P

i remember Lee Young Ae did come like a month ago to promote the show...

a month ago ... i think that's a secret visited ...

doing some photoshoot too ...

for the show ... i don't remember ...

never mind about her ...

just hope they will invite JH and EH here ...

Guest mizzlinhie

just hope they will invite JH and EH here ...

yeah they should, so JH and EH have a chance to see each others again! :lol:

yeah they should, so JH and EH have a chance to see each others again! :lol:

Yeah ... i don't think they would have time

to meet each other after the show ...

until the starting of Goong 2 ...

and we wouldn't have recently pics of them

together too ...

what the hell are those products company doing ...

never had a CM on them together ...

didn't they know that people are waiting for that ...

Guest cheli001

Yeah ... i don't think they would have time

to meet each other after the show ...

until the starting of Goong 2 ...

and we wouldn't have recently pics of them

together too ...

what the hell are those products company doing ...

never had a CM on them together ...

didn't they know that people are waiting for that ...

It's really possible that they don't LITERALLY see each other... BUT with the technology we have nowadays... 3g phones & webcams! I still think they have some sort of communication (cellphones). ;)

It's really possible that they don't LITERALLY see each other... BUT with the technology we have nowadays... 3g phones & webcams! I still think they have some sort of communication (cellphones). ;)

Yeah Yeah ... 3G ... almost forgot about that ...

but quite sad that they don't have any latest news together ...

look like we have to wait for aug for Goong 2 ...

and now i don't have my Disc with me ...

can't rewatch it ........

lent it to my sis and she lent it to neighbours ...

don't know when will i received it again ...

hope not too long ...

Guest asterionlhs

Hi I am a visiter from korea

Goong forum is always filled with a number of rosy dreams about the royal couple

anyway i want to notice a new information about the Director's cut DVD edition of Goong.

The person in charge of dvd in MBC comfirmed to make the director's dvd officially.

according to him, price of it is at least above 130000won(roughly $130) and launching time is unclear

I am sorry but i don't think it is provided with english sub.

Cunto,Mizzlinhie and LaBelle Here's the continuation

YEH's Dream...

EDIT

Fanfic Moved

Here's the link:

Unspoken Feelings

Whoaaaaaaa NICE NICE... I SALUTE YOU cheli....i culdn't even do this kinda fanfic...GENIUS i must say...hahahaha...UR TOTALLY GONNA MAKE ME DREAMIN BOUT THEM AGAIN 2nite!!!!

OMG, i remember JJH kissing YEH's shoulder in ep.24, soooooo sweet...okay, okay, okay, I'm gonna watch it again..lol! :lol:

oooohhhhh....he's got a smooth way rite???? hehehe

i duuno what u gonna do if there's A REAL PIC OF JJH&YEH caught kissing...hahaha...if im the one who see it...i'll be at the hospital rite now...HEARTATTACKED!!!!! SHOCKED!!!!! hohoho

hehehe. OMG! WE are like members of the official bubble maker of goong. Mizzlinhie, you, Labelle, pennyloo and rebby.

OMG the zoom in kiss vid by Rebby.... I'm speechlesss!!!! :blush: Ohlala!

HEY HEY WE'RE SISTA RITE?!?!?! We're JJH&YEH "bubble maker" SHIPPER...hehehe

I'll drool if that guy was Joo Ji Hoon oppa :D Then Eun Hye wouldnt feel so ill at the end hahahah :D I wish they would do a catwalk together!! :)

YEAH me too...that guy is sooooooooooo not even close to our JJHssi Charms...

Oh so this's after Goong, so disappointed :wacko: why dun they invite our royal couple together juz ONCE :fury: I mean...juz ONCE is enuf for me to go straight to heaven oredi :rolleyes: And they invited this guy :blink: , aigooo, go bang my head off the pillow

We shuld send them letter or email....or sumthing to make them do a CF or photoshoot 2gether...dont cha think????

Guest pigzxxx

anyone have sub of goong 1.5,please up it for me,i want to know what eun hye and ji hoon speak to each other very much,please help me

anyone have sub of goong 1.5,please up it for me,i want to know what eun hye and ji hoon speak to each other very much,please help me

Sorry girl, you gotta wait...eng subs still pending in the WITH S2 subbing squad workshop...so be patient...but since the status is pending i suppose they are going to sub it...so just wait...anyways...there are ppl in this forum who knows what has been said in GOONG 1.5...ask them cos they watched it with Chinese subs...i'm banana...so i can't read chinese...=)

But if u backlog round this thread like 4-5 pages...there posts about JJH being silly, thinking he was not live when they were actually filming him...YEH was laughing...and some stuffs about whether YEH is seeing anyone...and the mention of KJK...but she subtlely said no bf...something like that...go backlog...

**Oh YEah bubble making is darn fun**

Guest jasmine_korea

May i ask a question so whats "Princess Hours" is it Goong2?

Its just confusing for me since i just saw the firs goong!

Cuz i saw the goong2 soundtrack but the drama isn't out yet.

thanx

Guest cheli001

May i ask a question so whats "Princess Hours" is it Goong2?

Its just confusing for me since i just saw the firs goong!

Cuz i saw the goong2 soundtrack but the drama isn't out yet.

thanx

Princess Hours and Goong are the same. :) They only use Princess Hours as the Drama title in other countries.

Goong Part 1 released two soundtracks. That's why we have OST 2. ;)

Guest mineowyn

Princess Hours and Goong are the same. :) They only use Princess Hours as the Drama title in other countries.

Weird, in Singapore it's called The Palace.....which actually means the same thing as Goong but is a more literal translation I think? Why the different titles though?

Anyway, is this drama good? The plot seems a little boring though. I don't like dramas that focus too much of their content on the ongoing sappy love-traingle developing between the leads.

Guest faiwypwinteth

Anyway, is this drama good? The plot seems a little boring though. I don't like dramas that focus too much of their content on the ongoing sappy love-traingle developing between the leads.

This drama is not just good, it's great! The show focuses on two things: the love story between the leads and the battle of the princes to who would be the heir to the throne. It's like a fusion between "The Lion King" and "The Lion King 2". Or not. :D

Guest mizzlinhie

i duuno what u gonna do if there's A REAL PIC OF JJH&YEH caught kissing...hahaha...if im the one who see it...i'll be at the hospital rite now...HEARTATTACKED!!!!! SHOCKED!!!!! hohoho

HEY HEY WE'RE SISTA RITE?!?!?! We're JJH&YEH "bubble maker" SHIPPER...hehehe

We shuld send them letter or email....or sumthing to make them do a CF or photoshoot 2gether...dont cha think????

Haha LaBelle, I'll be in the hospital with you when we see a real pic of JJH and YEH caught kissing sister. :lol:

*high five to JJH & YEH bubble maker sisters* You guys ROCK!!!

Goong Part 1 released two soundtracks. That's why we have OST 2. ;)

yeh isn't Princess Hours the official English title of the drama and Palace is just the translation of the original drama/manhwa "Goong"

I haven't heard the 2nd soundtrack yet, hmm should after I finish the first part ..im still halfway of the first part and loving the drama! hehe

Guest funnyme

hi,i am new here.

Is it true that Goong's sequel will be produced on 2007?i've read it on wikipedia, how many episodes?i hope not too long,cause the first season's story already complicated and pretty long.

Guest xuyu

I just finished watching espiode 3 and now going to start espiode 4...I can't wait to finish the whole drama.... can someone tell me at which espiode will Shin start to like Chae Gyung ?

Archived