[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest carebears

OMG, i remember JJH kissing YEH's shoulder in ep.24, soooooo sweet...okay, okay, okay, I'm gonna watch it again..lol! :lol:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheli001

haha cheli, that romantic dinner scene was so kuteee :) you're awsome, thank you.

Mizzlinhie, thanks... I'm trying to compile everything and probably move it to fanfix thread. I'm stuck on the proposal thingy... hahaha. arghhhhh :crazy:

i read ai* 's suggested storylines for Goong 2 few pages before... just want to say your ideas are so funny i just laugh in front of my monitor at work and my colleagues asked if i'd taken my medication :lol:

yah Rebby we all need medication for Goong withdrawal now....*haha*

while i enjoyed thoroughly the old palace in modern era story of Goong1, i'd still like Goong2 to be focussed on ChaeShin's love growing deeper and eventually abundantly fruitful

after all liquidfir wanted 3 sehsons right?

seems like love deepens with crisis or tragedy, what's sweet when there's no bitter/sour to compare with

but my various storylines seem unbearable at the thot that their love must be tested yet again so as to glow eternally at the end of Goong2...

*sigh* ... more waiting....

only caps of them starting to film again will satisfy this unsatiable insomniac now....

where's my medication?

Guest cunto

Ahggg juz sign in and read your post cheli, it's so good. :w00t: You and jhing with you guys' fanfics are killing me here. *bow to you* HUGE bubble makers, haha :phew: And you're running out of idea? no nooo, keep it up dearie. I'm guessing wat you're gonna bring into your fanfic tomolo :D Hmmm, juz in case you really dun know how to continue, juz keep them kissing each other FOREVER, all pervie shippers here will have no objections I believe, haha. Go go go cheli <3 <3

Btw, this afternoon I watched ep 23 BTS again,the one in Macau,and I realize this...Did you guys notice when Chaegyung came back with a box of egg tarts and gave one to Shin, she initially sat REALLY CLOSE to him? Actually it's so close that the PD had to ask her to stand up and keep a *space* between them? OMO OMO OMO, so can I say that our YEH, e hemm, e hemm, wanted to sit near Oppa *wink wink* so so very much??? :rolleyes: Hohoho, bubbles everywhere zillionth times today :phew:

ALLEZ ALLEZ JJH&YEH <3

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ I would have wanted to sit really close to Shin lol... but this question always puzzled me. When Shin came to see her in Macau, they don't look very in love or together. Shouldn't CG have ran to hug Shin or something, instead of just wave? It just didn't make much sense to me.

Guest vondunker

it was intriguing enough to see the post-goong comments from soompiers. im missing the time when everyday i catch goong and waiting for the subs to come out. Its really thrilling when you get to watch the whole series at one go. For me, i think it took rather long for the Ep20-24 subs to come out, by then my addict seems to be withdrawing, so i didnt actually cry that much for the Ep20-24 scenes.

Yeah now my friends in school also knew bout Goong through the media coverage on the show. Hopefull it will be broadcasted through the TV soon. So i can talk to my friend bout the show when they are eagerly anticipating for the next episode whereas i had already finished it. HAHA.

Guest MissMonika

Awww. For me, the first time I watched it, I cried on the 23rd episode when Shin broke down. I couldn't help it. So sad!!

Guest lotusdrop

yea im sOOO glad i chose to watch this drama ^__^ i went to sleep after watching 20-24 and woke up and watched 23 and 24 again ^__^ i cried again LOL and yea yullllllllllllll poor guy, still love him and feel so bad for him lol but thats ok.. its just a drama HAHA

but thanks for the info about the subs XDDD i'll definitely wait patiently for them ^________^

^ YEAAAAAAAA episode 23 was so sweet when he cried T__T and the ending of 23 was perfect XD .. well so was the ending of the drama but yeaa sighh how can a drama be this good?? lol eunhyes such a good actress!! when she cried to the grandma i balled cuz it was so touching lol :D sorry.. rambling now hhehe

Cunto & mizzlinhie, fighting!!! jjh&yeh forever!

mizzlinhie, aaawww i'm imagining the future babies of our jeohna and bigung right now... sooo cuttiieee...

I have a picture in mind of what's gonna happen when gung 2 starts filming...

EDIT: here it is...

The night before day1 filming

JJH's at home laying in bed...

JJH: Aiissshhh... I can't sleep! Tommorrow is the BIG day. I need to relax....

I thought having no contact for the past couple of months would make me stronger and would give me enough courage to face her and tell her how i feel... I'm so stupid! I should've made my move when we were in Bali. Arrggh!!! This is driving me crazy!!!! I can't get her out of my head!!!

1 Mu Gung Hwa...2 Mu Gung Hwa... 3 Mu Gung Hwa... (just like in goong1, shin counting Mu Gung Hwa)

YEH's home

*Unnie -> her assistant

YEH: Unnie, 2mrw we start filming gung 2 right? :D Have you prepared everything? My makeup, my outfits ... right?

Unnie: yes YEH. Now, go to sleep. You're call time is 8 am.

YEH: ummm but... (yeh blushing and batting eyelashes) do you think jjh oppa will like my new hair color? did he miss me? I can't believe he didn't call me. Not even once.... :(

:Yeh sighs: He's becoming cuter and cuter... Unnie, you've seen his posters everywhere right? Don't you think he's cute and sexy? I wonder if he misses me... :blush: He's such a gentleman, remember when we returned from Bali and I was so sick and he...

(Unnie interrupts)

Unnie: Ya! All you can think and talk about is jjh oppa!

(Unnie calms down)

Unnie: I'm sure he misses you but both managements agreed that we should avoid any scandal. We have to be very careful... We've explained it to both of you right?

YEH: (pouts) yes... but...

Unnie: Enough of this talk, we've talked about this a hundred times. And besides, (Unnie smiling) you need your beauty rest. You wouldn't want your jjh oppa to see you looking tired. He'll be worried... okay?

YEH: Okay...

(Unnie leaves the room)

YEH: I’m so excited. I want to see him! Hihihi :blush: What am I going to say to him?

(Yeh practicing)

Ummm Hi jjh oppa… hihihi :blush: ummm Hey! Long time no see! Nah.. it’s to cool. I need to make him feel that he’s special… I need to give him a hint! Hihihi :blush:

Oh no, hope I don’t blush tomorrow. :blush: :blush:

:sighs: off to bed now… :gives flying kiss to her shin doll: I’ll see you tomorrow oppa!

I'll post continuation later.... hihihi :P:w00t:

OMG OMG Cheli!!! You mad cow crazy GOONG fanatic bubble maker freakazoid!!!...But Love you for this!!! Quick make a fanfic GOONG thread in the fanfic thread and LINK US THERE!!!...cos i'm afraid i might miss out on it....

I so wanna read this (your fanfic)...or more like your imaginary JJH and YEH......but its freagin 3am in the morn and i have like exams in like less than 12 hours....i can't read!!....I missed one day in the thread and it grew by 4 pages???

Aikkssss!!!!!AISHHH!!!!

ON TO WATCH GOONG FOR THE SIXTH TIME!!!! (after my exams)

AND SINGAPORE??? whats up with that?? WHen was/or YEH going to be in Singapore???? TELL ME??? i will go there....literally will go there....if i don't i will FORCE my COUSIN to get me siggy or whatever....TELL ME!!!

Guest jnccrs

My only wish for Goong 2 is more lovey dovey parts and kissing scenes with JJH and Yeh. Is that too much to ask? :blush: :P

Guest mcmug

been away from goong thread...all caught up with junki the past week...anywayz something random...a media friend told me that spore Ch U will be promoting Goong strongly like what they did for Dae Jang Geum coz they spend big money on buying the exclusive rights...i hope they will promote it in high profile so that more pple will get GOONGNIFIED...expect at least 2 months promotions before october

did they really promote that great for Dae Jang Geum ...

i don't think so ... they even never invited her here ...

the show was hot as people know that it's a good show ...

they should at least do what previous Ch U owner did

when they have taiwanese show ... they invited that guy here ...

to promote the show ....

i think shin should cried more ... i like him crying ...

make him cried more than CG in Goong 2 ...

Guest cheli001

Ahggg juz sign in and read your post cheli, it's so good. :w00t: You and jhing with you guys' fanfics are killing me here. *bow to you* HUGE bubble makers, haha :phew: And you're running out of idea? no nooo, keep it up dearie. I'm guessing wat you're gonna bring into your fanfic tomolo :D Hmmm, juz in case you really dun know how to continue, juz keep them kissing each other FOREVER, all pervie shippers here will have no objections I believe, haha. Go go go cheli <3 <3

ALLEZ ALLEZ JJH&YEH <3

hehehe. OMG! WE are like members of the official bubble maker of goong. Mizzlinhie, you, Labelle, pennyloo and rebby.

OMG the zoom in kiss vid by Rebby.... I'm speechlesss!!!! :blush: Ohlala!

Btw, you speak french? Moi aussi, je parle un peu de français! hehehe :P

(Translation: Me too, i speak a little french)

OMG OMG Cheli!!! You mad cow crazy GOONG fanatic bubble maker freakazoid!!!...But Love you for this!!! Quick make a fanfic GOONG thread in the fanfic thread and LINK US THERE!!!...cos i'm afraid i might miss out on it....

I so wanna read this (your fanfic)...or more like your imaginary JJH and YEH......but its freagin 3am in the morn and i have like exams in like less than 12 hours....i can't read!!....I missed one day in the thread and it grew by 4 pages???

Pennyloo, i'm working on it. Still working on the title. wehehehe... I'll pm you the link to make sure that you don't miss anything. :D

did they really promote that great for Dae Jang Geum ...

i don't think so ... they even never invited her here ...

the show was hot as people know that it's a good show ...

i remember Lee Young Ae did come like a month ago to promote the show...

Guest jnccrs

been away from goong thread...all caught up with junki the past week...anywayz something random...a media friend told me that spore Ch U will be promoting Goong strongly like what they did for Dae Jang Geum coz they spend big money on buying the exclusive rights...i hope they will promote it in high profile so that more pple will get GOONGNIFIED...expect at least 2 months promotions before october

Ahhhhh can't wait. I'm so excited and happy to hear this! :w00t:

Guest cunto

JJH+YEH Shippers: Here's a fanfic for you... Hope you like it. :D

Unspoken Feelings

Yahooo!!! Thnx cheli, I'm gonna check that. Btw, the title is oredi intriguing me :w00t: "Unspoken feeling", ;) hope that our JJH won't need to take a communication course like someone in this thread suggested long time ago for Shin, puhahaha :D Well-done cheli !!

Btw, yeah I studied French since my secondary school, so now it's my second foreign language besides Eng. Anyway, my French's still damn lousy man :sweatingbullets: C'est une langue difficile :wacko:

Archived