[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mizzlinhie

OMG OMG OMG...i'm gonna faint!!!...I DOn't know whether you guys watched this vid...(added on the 9th May somewhere there)))

JJH Oppa playing the PIANO!!! (Faints again)(i have this 'thing' for piano playing guys)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0wQ4zUQ4NY

SO SO SO HOT!!!

WOW!! I wonder how would YEH feels if she sees this :phew: JJH oppa, why don't you play the piano for your bingung mama :lol: . That video is so hot, thank pennyloo.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheli001

Pervie CG Ep. 13

pervieCG13.gif

this one is soooo funny... i was laughing while creating this gif... hahaha :lol:

hapbang.gif

Pervie Shin Ep. 13

pervieShin13_1.gif

another pervie shin ep. 13

pervieShin13_2.gif

EDIT:

cunto, look at the gifs the first one was resized.... maybe it has something to do with the new server... probably they have a certain limit for the file size.

Watching YEH's X-Man's epis now...even those early ones, she ain't chubby at all ler....whats up with that??

I mean watch those toxic dance clips....Chubby??? Where??

She was always thin...now even thinner...(actually only slighty...not like she loss 10 kilos or something)

She has a moon shaped face like what CG said of herself in GOONG...that is the truth...

Guest cunto

yup yup. last night i uploaded back touching gif... encountered the same thing... it became so small.... hehe

i thought it was a photobucket thing.... hehe

Oh I see...I thought it's due to my computer, so I tried to upload again and again juz now <_< . Haha, even avatar option is suffering. I changed my avatar and now it's so so small, I can't even see it :sweatingbullets: I will come back with other wallies when these prob have been fixed ok?

And yes pennyloo I saw this clip before and I really luv it :w00t: He seems to be a bit nervous and reaaally concentrate, haha, which is, as usual, damn cute!!! (drooling :rolleyes: )

Guest cunto

OMG, cheli, your gifs are so so so good! :w00t: I'm saving them all to my comp. Thanx a zillion, muap muap <3 <3 Haha, pervie Shin!! Btw, these prob won't be permanent rite? Hope that we can upload files into its original image later on :sweatingbullets:

Guest cunto

Oh here's another clip....dunno whether you guys seen it...prob did since ALL OF YOU R EVEN MORE OBSESSED!! LOL

Its an MV of all JJH and YEH BTS of GOONG.....dedicate this to all JJH and YEH shippers (**wink** Cheli001 and Mizzlinhie...oh yah cunto too rite??)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZepUJ2XI89w

Haha, wat ya mean? wanna join us? Ok so far cheli, linhie and I are bubble makers, but penny, you must also admit that you keep pumping more and more bubbles into our head :phew::lol:

Just watch your clip, goshhh, although I have watched those scenes zillion times, when they are combined into one MV, aghh, still gave me a special impression, and now my face is like this --> :w00t::w00t::w00t: Thanx penny <3

Guest cheli001

OMG, cheli, your gifs are so so so good! :w00t: I'm saving them all to my comp. Thanx a zillion, muap muap <3 <3 Haha, pervie Shin!! Btw, these prob won't be permanent rite? Hope that we can upload files into its original image later on :sweatingbullets:

i dunno if it's permanent... :(

Guest mizzlinhie

Oh here's another clip....dunno whether you guys seen it...prob did since ALL OF YOU R EVEN MORE OBSESSED!! LOL

Its an MV of all JJH and YEH BTS of GOONG.....dedicate this to all JJH and YEH shippers (**wink** Cheli001 and Mizzlinhie...oh yah cunto too rite??)

OMG OMG :o this MV is so kuteeee. thank you pennyloo :) i keep watchin it over and over and over and i don't even get tire of it haha :sweatingbullets: They're just sooo kutee together :phew:

Guest cheli001

OMG!!!! :faints:

Pennyloo, that mv was so cute..... i can't stop smiling!!! :w00t::w00t: you should have warned me.. that MV was lethal!!! hehehe

EDIT:

btw, nice song.... hmm hope i can download it...

wehehe it's included in ost2 hahaha....

Guest mizzlinhie

OMG!!!! :faints:

Pennyloo, that mv was so cute..... i can't stop smiling!!! :w00t::w00t: you should have warned me.. that MV was lethal!!! hehehe

EDIT:

btw, nice song.... hmm hope i can download it...

wehehe it's included in ost2 hahaha....

it's song #1 :)

Guest mizzlinhie

Hahah I just love every Chaegyung's expressions. Like on the part when she asks whether Shin is naked, he then ask her did she see anythin, she says refused and the nlater she cover her eyes and ran away haha her expression was so funny :) I just love this girl so much. I love her perverted expressions too haha especially whenever she touchs Shin back ^^;

Guest cheli001

I WANT AFREDDDD!!! But its too expensive :( :( I wish if it was cheaper.

me too!!! m waiting for it to be cheaper then i'll buy one.. hehehe

hihi i downloaded the fanmademv! hahaha :w00t:

Guest cheli001

10. 내 맘속의 너 (Words by 황태자)

is there a full version of this song that i can get ?

this is the Hot kiss song right? if it is, i have it, i can upload it for you...

EDIT:

here it is:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xrwslp

sorry don't know the title and credit to the original poster (sorry i forgot your name)

Archived