[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

i'm a bubble maker and not a bubble burster like our friend above :lol:

but yeah, JJH did said in a more recent interview that he meant he like girls like CG's character... not YEH :wacko: ....

anyway, we all know having a set of 'standards' when you choose your bf/gf is totally different from the end-product :lol: and YEH seems really bright & out-going too, she fits the bill too except that she's no longer as chubby as before.. :sweatingbullets:

i made my new banner-siggies to keep my hope ALIVE :D

LOL

but yeah, JJH did said in a more recent interview that he meant he like girls like CG's character... not YEH :wacko: ....

anyway, we all know having a set of 'standards' when you choose your bf/gf is totally different from the end-product :lol: and YEH seems really bright & out-going too, she fits the bill too except that she's no longer as chubby as before.. :sweatingbullets:

Awwwww Rebby, you know im keeping us sane and down to earth for our sakes! LOL ;) PS- highlight to read!

Did you get my PM about JJH's friend's cyworld, what in the world is going on and why did he take down his photos of all things! you had to read his message regarding JJH's recent bday, seems like they are very close! do you have any info on how i can see his photos (maybe its only a members only thing)

Guest mizzlinhie

LOL

Haha I know! YEH has some similarities with Chaegyung too. YEH is outgoing, she's silly and kute like CG. YEH's also bright and fun to be with :) I have no reason to say YEH is not JJH's type of girl. Maybe he was trying to avoid scandals so he clarified that his type of girl was CG not YEH :mellow:

I must go make a banner to keep my hope alive too !! :lol:

Awwwww Rebby, you know im keeping us sane and down to earth for our sakes! LOL ;) PS- highlight to read!

Did you get my PM about JJH's friend's cyworld, what in the world is going on and why did he take down his photos of all things! you had to read his message regarding JJH's recent bday, seems like they are very close! do you have any info on how i can see his photos (maybe its only a members only thing)

yup yup.. but i can only test out at home later tonight after my korean class, office connection sux :crazy:

i didn't understand what his friend wrote except for the first or 2nd sentence... "JJH is my friend" :lol:

Guest cunto

Huuhuu, bellaangel012, my bubble bursts rite after I read your post :( Ok anyway, watever he said, to me SCK = YEH, hahaha, j/k. But yeah, they do share some similarities rite? ;)

Here's another cutie wallie as a proof for my previous post that EH's hooked with our JH's back :phew: Credits to Amelie

cutie.jpg

cheli001 waiting for your gif :lol:

Guest mizzlinhie

HAHA OMG cuntoooo thank you!!! I love that wall, so kuteee, look at CG's expression when she touch Shin back hihi she must love it alottt!!

Guest jhing

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cunto! thanks heaps for that wallie! So cute! What is it that CG loves so much about Shin's back? I wanna know. :lol:

Guest serene_sg

Precisely, normally they don't really air new drama so soon.

I have been looking around for the VCD but still not release in S'pore :(

Hope it's gonna be released in Singapore soon..

I hope yesasia releases a version with English Subs!!

Guest cheli001

argh... i'm having crappy internet connection! :angry:

anyway, here are the back touching gif files for ep.7 :D

touchback1.gif

touchback2.gif

i'll try to upload ep. 8 later... :)

Guest willie

First time in this forum, it's pretty crazy a lot of goongers. Can't believe it. I finished watching Goong. It's a very entertaining drama. Pretty surprise knowing that YEH and JJH were first time acting. They did a wonderful job. Hope to see them again in Goong 2.

In Goong 2, there should not be anyone anymore who tries to wreck their marriage. This will be stupid. They should focus on how Shin coping to live as an ordinary citizen, how about going to college to fulfill their dream, problem in the monarchy which requires their help. I would like to see them as King and Queen of Korea. Maybe CG will change some of the rules in the palace. Wouldn't it be funny?

:P willie

Guest elvorith

aahhh those clips are just adorable! The look on chae gyung's face when touching shin's back is just hilarious! sometime i get the idea that she's perverted O_o like during the first-night-sharing-bed-together ceremony thingy in ep. 13, that was really unexpected - i found it so amusing the way shin flung the headdress away lol!

Guest cheli001

aahhh those clips are just adorable! The look on chae gyung's face when touching shin's back is just hilarious! sometime i get the idea that she's perverted O_o like during the first-night-sharing-bed-together ceremony thingy in ep. 13, that was really unexpected - i found it so amusing the way shin flung the headdress away lol!

hahaha!!! cg really has a wild imagination! hehehe... ep 18 cg's imagination (naked shin) is way too funny! hahaha and yeah she seems perverted at times hahaha!! so much for "skinship" huh... hehehe

okay.. here it is ep.8 back touching... mr. internal officer is always bad timing! hehe

touchback3.gif

Guest mizzlinhie

HAH I know CG seems to be so perverted sometimes :) But its kute, her imaginations are so funny. But after all she's not a perverts since when Shin ask her to do it as the adult plan on ep.14, CG then refused him and says that he should go do it with his love one when he found one. :D Shin seems like a pervert on that part too haha . Naw, they're husband and wife, and they love each others so much that they want to get closer and closer. Poor them! :D

Btw thank you cheli001 for those gifs, its so kute and funny :D I love Cg's perverted expession whenever she touchs Shin's back. *wink*wink*

Guest Ujin

i've started watching this drama. the first 4 episodes were kinda slow for me. but it was okay. now im on episode 5 and its becoming interesting since shin and cg got married already.

i like that scene where cg thought shin was listening to music in his cdplayer and she was saying stuff that hyorin would have given him a happy smile on his face but feels worse of the thought that shin could have married hyorin instead of her..... cg thinking that shin ddnt hear her... :wub:

and oh... i think im liking yul :)

Archived