[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Hi I'm new here but I'm finishing the show...need some help regarding the songs...

I am looking for the full version of the background music played several times in the show...I only have the dialog version which is this..

http://download.yousendit.com/C4CB40DE17461D85

If anyone has it please upload it on yousendit!!

Thanks for much for helping!!!

its on the first post

02. Ice Pond - 두번째 달 download here or here << The sad instrumental song. First appeared in ep 18, during Pyeha's flashback memory, with Yul's mom. *EEEWW*

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kayla16

hajjah,me too! :) non-chinese+non-korean,but still a fan.

Talking about the kiss,i know a lot of you guys have watched that slow-mo clip of it,so i just wanna share the "very slow-mo" version of the kiss in an MV i made.I heard this song recently( it has been a long time since i last did)and immediately thought that the combination of the sensual mood of the song and the intensity of the kiss,still obvious even in slow-mo,together with some effects,can create an "illusion".so i just had to make this MV.hope you guys will like it.

Goong MV - The Kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8pwF80_MJA

A DL link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZFAZU0KF

bm05om, could you please re-upload the MV in yousendit? I cant dl from megaupload. Thanks a bunch :)

Guest ajoys_23456

just finished watching goong and i agree shin's toungue was stuck inside CG's mouth hahahaha

first time i watched this drama i thought it was just mediocre/average but the more i watched it the more i like this drama. Now, I'm not surprised why many people got hooked to this drama. IMO Goong brings freshness and innocence to korean dramas.

CG is so cute and adorable here. She reminds me of SHK in full house.

Guest Cuervo Gold

just finished watching goong and i agree shin's toungue was stuck inside CG's mouth hahahaha

I saw that too... :)

Guest _yinsyung*--

admist all this kissing discussion i have a slight question:

does anyone know where i can get the crown necklace that shin gave to chaegyun in ep 10 and that we see again in ep 22?

i live in australia...

so, i'm not too sure places like eclick or gmarket post over here...

can anyone help me?

thanks in advance

-yinyin

admist all this kissing discussion i have a slight question:

does anyone know where i can get the crown necklace that shin gave to chaegyun in ep 10 and that we see again in ep 22?

i live in australia...

so, i'm not too sure places like eclick or gmarket post over here...

can anyone help me?

thanks in advance

-yinyin

eclick post world wide i think u shld email eclick.

and i think they work rather efficiently really.

Guest 16candl3s

hello everyone!

This is my first post here!! damn i was shocked to see that there is 1827 pages of GOONG thread... i need to take a day off so i could read all the previous posts!! Thanks in advance for all the wonderful post and infos!!

GOSH i am so in love with this SERIES! first ever ASIAN series i went crazy for!

Glad to see a lot of PINOY fans of GOONG! Hello mga Kababayan!

lets keep this thread up!

Sorry that I'm not quite familiar with some acts. In episode 18, when CG was in the closet hiding from the naked Shin, at one point she touch her chin and nose alternately. Why is that?

Thanks.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ I think it is a Korean thing? In the whole series, they do that many times. when you legs are really numb from all the kneeling, you do that tongue nose tongue nose thing....

personally i think it kinda works lol.... haha

^^ I think it is a Korean thing? In the whole series, they do that many times. when you legs are really numb from all the kneeling, you do that tongue nose tongue nose thing....

Thanks. I remember Yul told "Prince William" to do so as well, when he got uneasy sitting on the floor.

However, it didn't help CG much in the closet scene :lol:

I bursted with laughter to see Shin's expression after CG emerged from the closet. For that one time, he looked just like a common young boy, not as an elegant prince. He looked like almost crying of shame and lost his dignified behavior.

Guest 16candl3s

ohhhh do you do that to calm ur nervers or something??

btw i've been wondering bout this for the longest time... what does GOON mean? CG always use Shin-goon Yul Goon :unsure: ...

From what I read (I believe on Page 1 of this thread there is a link to Korean terms), "Goon" means "Sir or Mister". It's a salutation for someone older but not by much. I think it is similar to Japanese "kun". Hope somebody more knowledgable in Korean can explain more.

ohh...finished this series finally after hearing so much about it!!

like it although at the end it's going saddy

after so many k-dramas and kisses in there this is a reaally good one

unlike the others kisses only touching the lips

JJH looks so hooot from the side :D

Guest mizzlinhie

oh haha i tried it and it doesnt work for me :huh:

The naked part at Yul bday was so hilarious :D haha, poor Shin...CG told him she didnt see anything, but then she blushed and ran away screaming haha, it was soooo funny :lol:

Guest devips

Hi, this is my first time posting in this thread. I recently watched goong and I became addicted to it. I really wanna watch it over and over again. Shin and CG really look cute togather. I'm so happy that there's gonna be season 2. I can't wait till it comes out

Archived