[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Hi, I am a newbie. I saw Goong after many others K-Dramas. The parts of storyline are commonly found in K-Dramas: rich boy and poor girl hating each other at first, falling for each other at the end; the boy is related to another girl; the girl has another worthy suitor, etc. However: Goong uses them in a more pleasant way, not too serious, not too lightly, and with respect, so at the end, we cannot really hate any of them.

The main attractions of Goong are: the background culture (royal + modern), the colorful designs (clothes, rooms, views) and nice casting (the awkwardness of first-time actors matched the uneasiness of the characters interacting in the first few episodes). Or in short, it's my all time favorite!

Actually he did it on purpose just to tease Chaegyung. But he never thought that she would show it to his friends :sweatingbullets: So he was shocked and embarrassed when their friends saw the video lolz :lol:

I think Shin expected Chaegyung will show it, because before taking a nap CG told the girls like to do that and share it. If I interpret JJH's acting correctly, Shin was covering his face not because of shame, but to hide his laughter for embarrassing CG in front of the people (pay-back for his *nearly* embarrassment). Then, he halft-heartedly apologized to the others, saying that it was not really what they saw.

The cute thing is CG didn't feel angry and secretly wanted to see it all over again in her room.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Caveman

^ I'm pretty sure what Shin intended was for CG to see him show some affection for her secretly when she went to review what she had done to Shin while he was sleeping. Unfortunately for them, she took the camera and went straight to the friends. His shocked face supports this and he covers his face in embarrassment as he is normally not one to show emotion or affection (only for the cameras occasionally). We obviously see a change in his attitude in the end.

^ I'm pretty sure what Shin intended was for CG to see him show some affection for her secretly when she went to review what she had done to Shin while he was sleeping. Unfortunately for them, she took the camera and went straight to the friends. His shocked face supports this and he covers his face in embarrassment as he is normally not one to show emotion or affection (only for the cameras occasionally). We obviously see a change in his attitude in the end.

I wonder what would happen if CG didn't take a nap and directly showed "pretty Shin" video to her friends :lol:

Shin would be very very mad and their relationship would suffer sooner. It was so nice when CG fed Shin with lettuce wrap in front of all friends (including Hyorin and Yul) and bragged on how she had successfully made him "mellow". Because Shin interfered with the video, the new problem only started in the evening, when Hyorin paid CG back by showing her knowledge on Shin's allergy to food, and Yul kept telling CG that she doesn't suit Shin.

Somehow, I got the impression that Shin was faking his shock. He intended to teach CG a lesson for almost ruining his "princely" image by filming him with make-up. He came in the room just on time to make an angry remark but obviously didn't do anything to stop the showing. In fact, the way he apologized laughingly seems to show that he enjoyed the commotion. Shin didn't seem to be embarrassed at all. Anyway, it's just my view.

That aside, it was a cute scene. A high moment before the viewers were brought down to another low: especially with Shin forcefully kissed CG, got slapped, and CG didn't want to speak to Shin in much on ep 19.

Guest lariest

Maybe it's just me, but I watched it, yet I still didn't see a clear of the tongue locking. :sweatingbullets:

Me too sunshine...i've watched it like umpteen times but can't seem to spot the tongue...i did see a lot of JJH's teeth tho... :huh:

But i thought JJH seemed more keen on the kiss too esp with all the lip-biting action...hehe...or maybe CG was supposed to be portrayed as innocent and not that good at kissing yet?

Guest eugene

^ You guys have to like pause it at the right moment. He dosn't put his whole toungue in there, it's like, a little bit in there. It's in the first few seconds when they kiss.

shinkiss.jpg

Guest mmmmsushi

OWP!!!!!

haha.i didnt really see "the tounge" action.haha

i was looking for it but everytime i think it's the part...IT ISNT!!!!

thank you for the pictures

bwahaha :w00t:

Guest alumni_adv7

Hi there...

Here is the links for Parrot's mp3 that I download. Hope it's working.

Parrot's mp3

Enjoy

Thanks so muCh....U r So kewL, I loPh it...MUuuachh from meah... :P

Guest vadianova

HELLO GOOOOOONGERS

Been quite busy lately.Kinda missing reading the goongers' threads.

Thanks to the lovely MVs. khamsamida.

Here i wanna share few more wallie that i've made.

Credits to all original picture owners.

hope you'll like them.

colors4pk.th.jpg

wallie38ls.th.jpg

wallie29fo.th.jpg

Ahhhhhhhh....................i am busy but i wanna goooooooog-ing with u guys :(

Guest axerine

Hi I'm new here but I'm finishing the show...need some help regarding the songs...

I am looking for the full version of the background music played several times in the show...I only have the dialog version which is this..

http://download.yousendit.com/C4CB40DE17461D85

If anyone has it please upload it on yousendit!!

Thanks for much for helping!!!

Guest zanyde

I absoulutly loved Goong manga, and am very excited to watch the drama unfortunately i'm really confused. How do I get these .srt file extenstions to work. Please someone help me! T_T!

Guest mmmmsushi

heyy heyy..just wanna share some pictures that i found.hope it wasnt posted before..if soo IM REALLY SORRY >.< please do not hotlink

5238051116.jpg

-she's soo cute in this picture.keke

50773510324522451088Parody.jpg

-i dont know what this says but im pretty sure its funny.HAHA

.jpg

-i looked at every single picture rmembering which episode it's from :sweatingbullets:

background

-i believe this is photoshopped.but it's really cute ^.^

enjoy!

credits to j3nnifer_x3 & mys2pepero

I absoulutly loved Goong manga, and am very excited to watch the drama unfortunately i'm really confused. How do I get these .srt file extenstions to work. Please someone help me! T_T!

juz name the .srt files the same as the avi or wadever.

like for e.g

if the name of the show file is goong1.avi

u have to name the sub file as goong1.srt

and u play using the BSplayer

can someone place this in the first post? i think this has been mention so many times i lost count

Guest kimmiegal

heyy heyy..just wanna share some pictures that i found.hope it wasnt posted before..if soo IM REALLY SORRY >.< please do not hotlink

5238051116.jpg

-she's soo cute in this picture.keke

50773510324522451088Parody.jpg

-i dont know what this says but im pretty sure its funny.HAHA

.jpg

-i looked at every single picture rmembering which episode it's from :sweatingbullets:

background

-i believe this is photoshopped.but it's really cute ^.^

enjoy!

credits to j3nnifer_x3 & mys2pepero

wow, thanks for the wallpaper! Its absolutely fantastic! I really enjoy reading this thread, its like a highlight of my day reading what everyone thinks of the series. Also I'm not Chinese nor Korean, don't live in America but I am Asian and I live in Australia.

Guest kittylovespaolo

i finally finished it! weeee! :D so far, from all the series i've seen to date, this is MY FAVORITE! i plan on watching it again later. hehe. my friends would probably say i'm too old to go loonie over the romance & drama & life of these kids (they're kids to me considering my age ahaha!) but hey, i don't care. hehe. i love them and everyone around them - well, except for the anti "shin & chae gyung" though i felt sorry for them too when they end up at the losing end i.e. yul's ma, hyo rin.

i didn't think it got dragging or going in circles. 24 hours of Goong life was just right. moment of truth -

Hyo Rin: do you really like her?

Shin: i think i am falling for her already.

waaaaaa! i wanted to shout for joy! hehe. but ops! hyo rin attempted suicide after that. not good. hehe.

and the KISS! OMG! yes, i saw it - the tounge action - and waaaaa that was a first from the all series i've seen. Shin looked so good doing it. aawww!

confession: i finally met my korean Prince. i didn't think it could ever happen but it did. loves movies & movie-making, loves to read, into photography, plays the piano, surprisingly uber romantic, sweet smile & most probably a great kisser. one problem -he's only 19. oh well. hehehehe i'm so glad i met Lee Shin. hehehe. really crazy huh? :)

one last thing - i love that scene when chae gyung & shin spent some time at the beach. from the time they were playing at the shore to the time they were inside the car. especially that. I LOVE THAT inside the car moment! sooooo sweet. and it was slightly raining. I LOVE THAT! :) uuhhmmm can anyone direct me to where i can download just that part? hehehe anyone? thanks. :)

stay healthy and happy GOONGians! :D

Guest kayla16

Hai Goongers.. :)

Im newbie here..Just love Goong after see it for the first time. Love the chemistry between Shin and ChaeGyung. Can't help my self to see eps 16, 23, 24 over and over again :P I hope that they really become "couple". They look good together. I am so happy that Joo Ji Hoon finally agree to appear on Goong 2. Still long way to see them in Goong 2. I can't imagine having Shin played by another actor. He just look perfect for shin. I always melt everytime Shin treat CG so gently (the scene on the car after they played on the beach). :rolleyes:

And above all, thanks so muuccchh..for all MV you all upload here. Its really beautiful. :)

Archived