[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now that Goong has complete sub...im gonna watch it all over again!!!!....but my problem is, whats my next kdrama to be watch!! can u help me guys...i love kdrama ......i hope they will end-up together in Goong 2..... thanks for the subbing team...without all of u guys....we will not understand this and excited each ep.....love yah!!!! God bless!!!! bashya!!!!!

Guest hsinyi069

GREAT GREAT GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!

转载朱智勋嘉年华中文网即时报道《宫》1演员将全部出演《宫》2

4月27日即时报道:韩国时间18:20(中国时间19:20)

MBC电视剧局长-------“宫2”尹恩惠、朱智勋、金政勋将全部出演。”

MBC 公布了关于电视剧“宫2”的出演构想。

金局长27日公布了拍摄计划:“明年初即将播出的电视剧‘宫2’将由

尹恩惠、朱智勋、金政勋等主人公三个人帮为首,‘宫1’所有的演员

将全部出演。

金局长对宫2进行了构想:"如果要对宫1年少时代主人公的故事进一步和

处理,是不是应该在内容中添加他们成长后的故事呢?"

金局长对上3月30日播完的电视剧“宫”毫无保留的,大为赞扬,并强

调,“宫”是一部‘勇敢的电视剧’。

金局长说,用一个虚构的故事却得到了大家如此热烈的反映是一件很了

不起的事。并分析说, ‘宫’不是大家都能接受现实中的的故事,而

是假想的现实故事,所以对于电视剧能否被大家接受,更有负担。

“‘宫’是由漫画改编成电视的,所以在观众龄段上会有一定有顾虑。

说实话,正因为如此,‘宫’在风刚播出的时候大家只期待会有12-13%

的收视率。”

但是,从十几岁的儿童到五十岁的中年人同时被故事情节吸引,并达到

了接近30%的收视率,人气直升。

金局长还表示:“宫的黄仁雷导演和编剧赵画家完美的配合才会有这样

好的结果。我觉的这是一部得大奖也不为过的好的电视剧。

原文:韩国DAUM NEWS 2006年4月27日

THEY ALL SAY YES TO GOONG2!!!

By saying they, I meant YEH, JJH, KJH the three main characters.....!!!

edit: hopelisa is faster....Mine is the CHN translation verstion, credit to JJH's CHN forum.. :)

well, I think it's true cause it's the MBC staff who made the annoucement!!!??!!

edit: hopelisa is faster....Mine is the CHN translation verstion, credit to JJH's CHN forum.. :)

well, I think it's true cause it's the MBC staff who made the annoucement!!!!!!

OMG!! thats so great esp. for those of us who wished that they will come bk in S2. was just watching goong ep 23 again n i was going crazy over it.. esp over the passionate scenes.. n now to see that they r coming bk.. i think i will have problem sleeping :P maybe i will be smiling as i sleep.. haha :lol: n thanks to the subbers for all their hard wk~ goong fans rock on! can't wait for S2 *hops off happily* :D

:lol:

The news at korean time 18:20 said that the MBC director in charge of drama confirmed that YEH, JJH, KJH would attend the performance of goong2. here is the link to the news:

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v12526806.html

wow,is it true? can I believe it?

GREAT GREAT GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!

转载朱智勋嘉年华中文网即时报道《宫》1演员将全部出演《宫》2

4月27日即时报道:韩国时间18:20(中国时间19:20)

MBC电视剧局长-------“宫2”尹恩惠、朱智勋、金政勋将全部出演。”

MBC 公布了关于电视剧“宫2”的出演构想。

金局长27日公布了拍摄计划:“明年初即将播出的电视剧‘宫2’将由

尹恩惠、朱智勋、金政勋等主人公三个人帮为首,‘宫1’所有的演员

将全部出演。

金局长对宫2进行了构想:"如果要对宫1年少时代主人公的故事进一步和

处理,是不是应该在内容中添加他们成长后的故事呢?"

金局长对上3月30日播完的电视剧“宫”毫无保留的,大为赞扬,并强

调,“宫”是一部‘勇敢的电视剧’。

金局长说,用一个虚构的故事却得到了大家如此热烈的反映是一件很了

不起的事。并分析说, ‘宫’不是大家都能接受现实中的的故事,而

是假想的现实故事,所以对于电视剧能否被大家接受,更有负担。

“‘宫’是由漫画改编成电视的,所以在观众龄段上会有一定有顾虑。

说实话,正因为如此,‘宫’在风刚播出的时候大家只期待会有12-13%

的收视率。”

但是,从十几岁的儿童到五十岁的中年人同时被故事情节吸引,并达到

了接近30%的收视率,人气直升。

金局长还表示:“宫的黄仁雷导演和编剧赵画家完美的配合才会有这样

好的结果。我觉的这是一部得大奖也不为过的好的电视剧。

原文:韩国DAUM NEWS 2006年4月27日

well, I think it's true cause it's the MBC staff who made the annoucement!!!??!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Thank you! Thank you!

*winny faints in happiness :lol:

Guest Victoria

can anyone post the script chae gyung said to yul in this part of episode 22.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=23il0AOb0n4

post in korean pls..

i can romanize it myself.. hehe..

the part which cg is telling yul about what shin said..

the 2.5 million years thing..

from "yeh joh neh.. shin goon..."

anyone? i so freaking cried in this scene.. so.. ya~

Guest mizzlinhie

WHOHOOO OMG OMG Finally JJH has confirmed that he will be in Goong 2 with Yoon Eun Hye !!! Yay, lets all celebrate for this happy news!!! YAYYY thank you YEH and JJH for coming back, you 2 made my day again!! I'm too happy right now :D

OMFG? imma faint now.

this is too good to be true but it's true coz it mbc announcement..

omg?

and the title states it sooooo clear.. MBC 드라마국장 “ ‘궁 시즌2’ 윤은혜 주지훈 김정훈 모두 출연할 것”

one question remains... wad bout.. SJH aka hyorin? wadever happen to her?

too bz actin in the ghost story? lOlx..

Guest mizzlinhie

OMFG? imma faint now.

this is too good to be true but it's true coz it mbc announcement..

omg?

and the title states it sooooo clear.. MBC 드라마국장 “ ‘궁 시즌2’ 윤은혜 주지훈 김정훈 모두 출연할 것”

one question remains... wad bout.. SJH aka hyorin? wadever happen to her?

too bz actin in the ghost story? lOlx..

Oh what does the title says?? :sweatingbullets: sorry i don't understand korean :tears: could anyone translate the news if you have time, pleaseeeee :D

I thought Hyorin is going to be back too lolz, o well it doesn't matter since she's not important to me :rolleyes: I'm so glad that YEH and JJH are back!! Yay!! More times for them to spend together :lol: Without them Goong will never be the same :D

Oh what does the title says?? :sweatingbullets: sorry i don't understand korean :tears: could anyone translate the news if you have time, pleaseeeee :D

I thought Hyorin is going to be back too lolz, o well it doesn't matter since she's not important to me :rolleyes: I'm so glad that YEH and JJH are back!! Yay!! More times for them to spend together :lol: Without them Goong will never be the same :D

MBC 드라마국장 “ ‘궁 시즌2’ 윤은혜 주지훈 김정훈 모두 출연할 것

it means something like mbc drama goong season2, yeh jjh and kjh ALL will be casted in it.

omg.. i need champagne

it really calls for a celebration!!!

when i read the headlines of KJH's interview saying he wanted to come back in Goong 2 i didn't think it was possible, he's really candy to the eye and i think alot of people would welcome him back - given that he was remorseful of what he'd done at the end of Goong 1, he would be a Mr Nice Guy again in Goong 2 (i hope!) :)

now JJH confirms his participation - i can finally sleep in peace tonite! :lol:

for those who were disappointed cuz of the rumours of his not participating... time to do some soul searching yourself for having so little faith in our great Goong actors :phew:

the suggested pairing up of Yul with Choi sanggong is cute, i'd never thot of them coming together..

but Choi sanggong looks more matured than Yul and if it really happens... its a jie-di-lian (noona-dongseng love relationship :lol: )

when CG told Choi sanggong its time for her to get married in macau... the guy who came to my mind is actually the nesshi (shin's assistant..) :ph34r::lol:

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*jumps and prances*

HUGS TO ALL.

Was kinda worried that JJH wd not take up season 2 but hmm really wonder how the story wd go. Pls not let it be another misunderstanding break up kinda thingy again.

Guest mizzlinhie

it really calls for a celebration!!!

when i read the headlines of KJH's interview saying he wanted to come back in Goong 2 i didn't think it was possible, he's really candy to the eye and i think alot of people would welcome him back - given that he was remorseful of what he end at the end of Goong 1, he would be a Mr Nice Guy again in Goong 2 (i hope!) :)

now JJH confirms his participation - i can finally sleep in peace tonite! :lol:

for those who were disappointed cuz of the rumours of his not participating... time to do some soul searching yourself for having so little faith in our great Goong actors :phew:

the suggested pairing up of Yul with Choi sanggong is cute, i'd never thot of them coming together..

but Choi sanggong looks more matured than Yul and if it really happens... its a jie-di-lian (noona-dongseng love relationship :lol: )

when CG told Choi sanggong its time for her to get married in macau... the guy who came to my mind is actually the nesshi (shin's assistant..) :ph34r::lol:

YEAH lets all bring the champagne out and celebrate together!!! Whohooo!!! *party time*

I hope Choi Sang Gong would find a handsome husband that would looks good with her too. Yul is a bit too young for her in my opinion, and Mr. Assistant seems to be a very great man, but he's old don't you think?? :sweatingbullets:

Now all we have to wait is for more news about Goong from MBC, i'm so exciting :lol:

Guest DallasE

Had been away for the last two weeks and returned today to this wonderful piece of news!!

What more can a girl ask for except that this news is 24-karat gold and authentic!!!!

BTW, did something happen? Starts backlogging.

Missed our royal couple SO MUCH!!!

This photoshopped pic looked so sweet!!!

Let's hope we'll be treated to scenes like this in Season II.

B1C32C7A5C7F6BDBAC7D5BCBA.jpg

001.gif002.gif

A4B7A4B8A4B8A4B2_copy.jpg

All credits to dcinside.com

Guest BiNueng

OMG!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! Way to go Goong2 w/ both YEH&JJH~~~

This is such a good good news!!!!! I feel like I can smile like a fool all day all night now. lolz

Godddd!!! I don't know how to stop smiling right now! This is just tooooooo good to be true! ^___^

Well, for the storyline....if everything is soooo smoothly+no obstacle in their love...We wouldn't call it DRAMA, right?

Umm...Just hope that the PD won't hurt the feeling audiences too much. >_<''

...PD, pls be kind~

And thanks for the good news!!!

Guest sungaaah

=]]] i havent been in here for ages

:: hi everyone ^^ ::

and the first thing i see is that yeh jjh and kjh are all

confirmed for season 2 !

what a relief for all of us who were holding our

breath juss wishing everyone would come

back ... and for sjh, i dont think she needs to

be in the picture anymore cuz shin and cg are in love

and married [and with child keke] and shes off doing

her thing so its unnecessary to bring her back ..

yul might have to cuz its still an unrequited love thing

happening there w/ cg .. plus he IS still cousins

w/ shin so theres def. family relations that makes it

possible that he should be included next season ...

Guest RAIN/SHK

I Love goong so much and I can't wait for goong 2!!! I'm so happy that they are all coming back...I'm going to watch goong again tonight and oh my god can't it be sooner. I can't wait for months for goong 2..!!!!!!!

Anyways, Goong is the best..!!!

Guest spygurl72

The news at korean time 18:20 said that the MBC director in charge of drama confirmed that YEH, JJH, KJH would attend the performance of goong2. here is the link to the news:

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v12526806.html

wow,is it true? can I believe it?

OMG OMG

this is the best thing ever dat happen today

only good thing is happen to me today

i go on a very great field trip

i heard the best news ever dat i want to hear

thank so much 4 da news

Go GOoNg!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived