[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mizzlinhie

yea my friend told me that too, and i was shocked !! but as i watch all 24 eps, i didn't see any scene that was talking about it, so i guess it's not truth.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for clearing that up...

cause I read in the earlier post of this thread --> that yul's father could not have child so yul's mother have an affair with shin's father, so I presume that yul and shin was half brother...that why Im asking who is older between the two.

That was mentioned long time ago, as a "possible spoiler". The rumored ending turned out to be totally different from the reality. Nobody knew for sure how the story would unfold until the preview came out from MBC official website and of course, when the episodes were aired.

Guest acire

and as for how long cg was in macau, i remember in an interview somewhere jjh said that it was supposed to be like 6 months to a year after. =)

hope i was of some help

thanks! :D

Guest sweetmemories_317

this series is so addicting... its only been three days since ive been dowloading it but the series is so good!

did you notice that the bear that the Shin has does almost everything he does, towards the end? its so cute, how towards the end the bears are dressed like a scence from the episode! hmm... i wonder if there selling these bears... does anyone know?

Guest candy012

just wanted to say, i luved this series. it was so addictive...so sad to see it end...but can't wait for the 2nd season...hopefully all the original characters will be in it and some more interesting storyline...

i don't think chaekyung is pregnant, but that mite be a side storyline, where the family, maybe grandma wants them to have a kid soon...some focus on the new queen and maybe shin's new life not being a prince/king...can't wait...

errr u can try back logging coz everything is there.. -.-

1. we dunno if yul is shin's father son.. probably not.

2. CG ask for a divorce on LIVE TV DUH! of coz the citizens are like wtf? so she needs to be forgiven.

yeah

3. try not to ask questions that have already been answered lOlx..

edited

4. if u wan spoilers from epi 23.. start from page 1650.

hehe thanks I wanted to go bak through the pages jus that I was in school and we were workin on a project so I can't do that much or else the teacher would know but thanks 4 helping me :P and wat do u mean by "try back logging coz everything is there" I sorta didn't understand wat u meant :)

Guest gogoxkirus

I finishedwatching the drama yesterday. went to daddicts and saw Goong completed, I dl subs immediately and try to watch 4 last ep. straight. I love these eps. YUl cried a lot. YUl is da best. First I think he's a coward because of Chae gyung's scandal. But in the end, he stood up and spoke out the truth, saved Shin and the loyal family. That is so wonderful. Yul is da best man ever in K-drama.

First, I dun like SHin much (because he's Yul's rival) but after these eps. Shin is so good too. The couples are so cute. The kissing scence is hot. wow,.Everyone in this drama is nice. Love this drama the most. Can't waith for the 2nd season. ^^

I flunked the test this morning. lol., because of Goong haha

Guest mizzlinhie

lolz that's funnie :D you flunked the test because of goong aww :) lolz . I understand, Goong is way too addicted lolz What will happens when goong 2 is out??? I predict that we'll all go crazy lolz .

Guest AznGrlz

Hey everyone! Angelina is back! Still down about the lost of our scripts over a second of my stupidity :tears: hehe Ooooh...how can i forget...THANK YOU SUBBERS!!!!! I don't know what to say to you guyz/grlz you've recieved all the best thanks out there. All i can say is...how will we live without you? :hug/hug: From my view and i think many out there are just like me...goong isn't simply just a drama, but it's like a dream come true for most of us. As female teenagers, some of us still hold the hope of having a prince charming come tagging along one day and fall for us though we're not perfect and not beautiful in a way that we're expected to :P . However, goong has taught us that by being ourselves...the person we love will realize sometimes you got to look way deeper than just the outside. So all girlz out there and of course boyz...hehe i wish you all a happily ever after and sooner or later you'll find that prince or princess you've been searching for. When you're certain that person's there...just be yourself and be proud k? hehe

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lpf7tr <--- here's a new mv i just made for goong, using a famous french song translated in viet. It is called Anh Thi Khong and i roughly translated it to But You're Not :sweatingbullets: and i tried to translate it word for word so hope you'll forgive me if its not perfectly done http://www.sendspace.com/file/mmf0xw This is the very first song i mastered on the piano. I would cry everytime i play it and i still do :blush: basically the girl is comparing a rich, handsome, perfect guy that's chasing after her to a guy that's cold, hardly tells her he loves her, and isn't rich or anything, but she loves him. At least he doesn't lie to her and doesn't try to win over what isn't his...kinda like shin/Cg/ and Yul thing hehe Enjoy!

-Chorus-

In this world all men are just alike

Forever you’ll be like the rest

But because I’m in love

It doesn’t matter what you’re like

Billion of times, I will still forgive you

Guest gerlie777

i rekon its s turn off .. for the ppl who smoke .. *sigh* he is so hot though .. well kinda, not in the pik .. well.. i dno

Guest savisrich

Hmmmm......somehow after the whole series....I've gotta feeling that Yul & Choi Sang Gong are gonna be an item in the next season..... :unsure:

Guest mizzlinhie

aww i love the song, thx azngrlz for the mv :) i also want to watch your last mv cuz I heard its good :D

By the way this is my favorite line in the song :D so meaningful

Vì đã yêu thì dù anh thế nao vạn lần em vẫn thứ tha cho nguơi`

But because I’m in love

It kind of prefer to CG/Shin/Yul lolz, well at least some lines i think :) very good, thank you again.

Guest AznGrlz

Hmmmm......somehow after the whole series....I've gotta feeling that Yul & Choi Sang Gong are gonna be an item in the next season..... :unsure:

lol! My friend is sitting here laughing her @$$ off 'cause she was thinking the exact same thing, but i debated saying it can't be...we had a lil bet that if one person agrees with her in the goong thread, i'll have to buy her ice cream for a whole month :sweatingbullets: hehe she's telling me to say thank you to you for her :ph34r:

aww i love the song, thx azngrlz for the mv :) i also want to watch your last mv cuz I heard its good :D

By the way this is my favorite line in the song :D so meaningful

Vì đã yêu thì dù anh thế nao vạn lần em vẫn thứ tha cho nguơi`

But because I’m in love

It kind of prefer to CG/Shin/Yul lolz, well at least some lines i think :) very good, thank you again.

Waaa...you're viet? High Five! You're welcome lol then you'll know this song is like really old...i think ngoc lan was the first to sing it :thinking: hehe anywayz...those line are my fav. too so meaningful and so true, it's what makes me cry all the time when i listen to it. If you want the other mv, i'll upload it for you k.

On earth the heart will always change

Sweet talks are only spoken upon the lips

But you’re not

In this world there are few true loves

Jealousies, competing, giving one another pains

But you’re not

Forgetting all those years we’ve been together

Forgetting all the hardships we’ve gone through

But you’re not

Trapped in the darkness, you’ve lighten up the world with your smile that shines like the stars

I love this whole part the most throughout the whole song...i can't write it in viet 'cause my computer wouldn't let me put in the marks <_< so i hope you understand which part i meant. Here she's piling up the reasons why she loves him...he doesn't compete for what's not his, he doesn't forget the memories they had, and he loves her. So priceless...so special :daydream: hehe

Guest mizzlinhie

lol! My friend is sitting here laughing her @$$ off 'cause she was thinking the exact same thing, but i debated saying it can't be...we had a lil bet that if one person agrees with her in the goong thread, i'll have to buy her ice cream for a whole month :sweatingbullets: hehe she's telling me to say thank you to you for her :ph34r:

Waaa...you're viet? High Five! You're welcome lol then you'll know this song is like really old...i think ngoc lan was the first to sing it :thinking: hehe anywayz...those line are my fav. too so meaningful and so true, it's what makes me cry all the time when i listen to it. If you want the other mv, i'll upload it for you k.

On earth the heart will always change

Sweet talks are only spoken upon the lips

But you’re not

In this world there are few true loves

Jealousies, competing, giving one another pains

But you’re not

Forgetting all those years we’ve been together

Forgetting all the hardships we’ve gone through

But you’re not

Trapped in the darkness, you’ve lighten up the world with your smile that shines like the stars

I love this whole part the most throughout the whole song...i can't write it in viet 'cause my computer wouldn't let me put in the marks <_< so i hope you understand which part i meant. Here she's piling up the reasons why she loves him...he doesn't compete for what's not his, he doesn't forget the memories they had, and he loves her. So priceless...so special :daydream: hehe

YEAH I'm Viet!! *high five* :D Oh so who sings this song in your mv? it's tu quyen? cuz it sounds like her, but i like Ngoc Lan, she's great! By the way thx for upload your last mv for meeh. :blush: I'll have to listen to it over again to see what part you're talking about :lol: this song is so sweet, very meaningful if you fully understand it :) Just like Chaegyung and Shin love, its so priceless . :)

Guest AznGrlz

YEAH I'm Viet!! *high five* :D Oh so who sings this song in your mv? it's tu quyen? cuz it sounds like her, but i like Ngoc Lan, she's great! By the way thx for upload your last mv for meeh. :blush: I'll have to listen to it over again to see what part you're talking about :lol: this song is so sweet, very meaningful if you fully understand it :) Just like Chaegyung and Shin love, its so priceless . :)

Actually Luu Bich sang it lol it sounds like Tu Quyen though hehe i wanted to use her remixed version where at the end she said in viet...He can give me fame, money, and the spotlight like every girl wants, but he can never give me the love you do...the love that's not spoken by words, but actions that is coming from the heart. For that reason no matter what you do, no matter how rough life is when i'm with you, i'm willing to use my heart and the time that i have left to love and cherish you second by second with heart by heart and forever forgive you, supporting you, and sacrificing all for you like you had for me. : em yeu anh vi do la anh: i broke down at this part...so sad i can't find it though :tears: It sounds so much like Cg, though shin acts really cold to her and hardly even say that he loves her, but throughout the whole series...she only loved him.

Guest babossagaji

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE LYRICS TO SONG SHIN & CHAEGYUNG DANCED AND SING TO WITH THE GRANDMA WHEN THEY VISITED THE BEAR MUSEUJM???

ahhhh Shin smokes!!!!!!!! ahhhh my world has come to an end!!! lol... well it is pretty common that most of the guy korean celebs smoke.. i just wish they didn't!

shin never smokes. it's JJH who smokes. dun mix up the character and the actor. they totally different -.-

Guest mizzlinhie

Actually Luu Bich sang it lol it sounds like Tu Quyen though hehe i wanted to use her remixed version where at the end she said in viet...He can give me fame, money, and the spotlight like every girl wants, but he can never give me the love you do...the love that's not spoken by words, but actions that is coming from the heart. For that reason no matter what you do, no matter how rough life is when i'm with you, i'm willing to use my heart and the time that i have left to love and cherish you second by second with heart by heart and forever forgive you, supporting you, and sacrificing all for you like you had for me. : em yeu anh vi do la anh: i broke down at this part...so sad i can't find it though :tears: It sounds so much like Cg, though shin acts really cold to her and hardly even say that he loves her, but throughout the whole series...she only loved him.

Aw how sweet, the lyric is very good :) Yeh it sounds so much like CG feelings for Shin, Shin acted so cold at first, but CG never stop loving him.

Archived