[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

to me i m 100% percent positive dat CG is really pregnant bcoz in the hiccup night she said do u think this gonna stop it to shin and imagine wat do they do??? to stop (just wat m thinking)

if u watch A love to kill u will no the part wen the girl main character (4got her name)hiccup wat did rain do to stop it ????

I also thought the same thing when she was hiccuping. I thought he was going to kiss her but they won't show us or give us an idea what they did that night....

When they start kissing for real, I really thought they were going to do it 'cuz usually in movies, when the couple kiss like that, they start doing u know what.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest y_yuen12

i just finished watching episode 24! i think joo ji hoon and kim jung hoon did a great job portraying shin and yul. yoon eun hye's acting was a bit =/ but for her first time its pretty good too!

sometimes chaegyung gets a bit irritating because she listens to yul when he tells her that shin isnt good for her etc. she knows that yul likes her.. so of course he would be telling her things to make her not like shin anymore.. right? but then again.. she's probably confused herself with all the stress she's getting. and im confused.. why does yul say all this bad stuff about shin? he sees that chaegyung is hurt because of him saying that stuf.. and yet he says that he doesnt want to do anything that will make chaegyung sad.

and also.. when all the elders were stressing over figuring out who was doing all this bad stuff to make the royal family look bad.. shin and the queen knew who was doing it.. but why didn't they say something when they knew? maybe coz they had no proof? but then shouldnt the king be thinking more carefully? like.. all the bad things started to happen when the ex-queen came back. and wouldnt they think it should be someone who wants the thrown?

i dont understand.. maybe i missed out on something? please help explain! ^^

btw.. i love shin's face when chaegyung said 'i love you' and also when chaegyung asked him to say 'i miss you' again.. hehe his face was so cute! ^O^

Guest gebera

one of my fav minor scene was at ep 23. the conversation between Shin and his PA.

PA came back to inform him that the survillance system were shut down when the fire broke out, so it was impossible to capture who was the culprit.

Shin was very depressed and said that now things are all entangled. Shin asked whether he has to give up being a Crown Prince if he is found guilty.

PA assured him that the truth will be out.

Shin replied that he wanted to be free as a balloon, but because of his position as a Crown Prince, he lost that freedom.

He thought he never be able to be free again till he met CG. He wanted to give up his Crown Prince but not in this manner.

somehow I feel very touched by this small conversation. it shows his fears at the same time how he felt about CG. Isnt't this the very first time he openly expressed his feelings to his aide? (other than the national interview where he declared his love, some may feel that it is all for show)

Guest asterionlhs

i didnt know what Shin meant when he said

"The person who stole my heart is not me,

but know clearly that it's you."

00:13:50,114 --> 00:13:58,205 in episode 21 when he was saying everything that he said in the interview was true.

so could someone please tell me what he meant

:) thanks very much :D

hi i am a visitor from korea.

Actually he said " Remember clearly the person who forsook my heart is not me but you"

it meant that he will not forgive cheakyoung easily. so he didn't visit cheakyoung on "Suk-go-dae-je" overtly

first of all "BIG THANKS" to all the team subbers of goong. Thanks for all your hard work!!!

secondly, I have a question

I really cant understand thats in the letter shin gave yul???

It is really just shin father having an affiar w/ yul mother or more than that?

Who is older shin or yul?

anyone who can light shade to these question.

thanks in advance

Guest saeyun

finally!!!!! i finished watching goong because of the subs..

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE TEAM!!!!!!!!

although i was a bit confused during the Macau scenes

while i was watching it... i totally wasn't excited during those scenes...

it was like after the climax, the storyline went down or something...

i wasn't totally excited... something like that...

aish! its too complicated to explain!!

but i'm still happy that shin's sister turned out to be the queen in the end...

Guest hnAcogN

The letter is the love letter from Shin's father to Yul's mum. Yul knew that his mum loves another man not his father but he didn't know that was Shin's dad so he was shocked.

Shin and Yul are both 19.

I hope it helps :)

I'm confuse.... so is Yul... Shin's father son too? I think I'm really lost haha :P also.... I'm not that far yet cuz clubbox been slow 4 me... but I read that CG did sumthing bad causin the citizens to not forgive her or something... can sumbody tell me wat happen?

ooo I also want to kno wat happen to Yul? I never hated him in the series cuz wat he's doing is all for CG since he loves her or like her...

hi i am a visitor from korea.

Actually he said " Remember clearly the person who forsook my heart is not me but you"

it meant that he will not forgive cheakyoung easily. so he didn't visit cheakyoung on "Suk-go-dae-je" overtly

omg? vistor from korea???? lOLX>!!!!

ok we are on the map here. lOlx.. hi~lOlx..

any yeh and jjh news live from korea? lOlx

I'm confuse.... so is Yul... Shin's father son too? I think I'm really lost haha :P also.... I'm not that far yet cuz clubbox been slow 4 me... but I read that CG did sumthing bad causin the citizens to not forgive her or something... can sumbody tell me wat happen?

ooo I also want to kno wat happen to Yul? I never hated him in the series cuz wat he's doing is all for CG since he loves her or like her...

errr u can try back logging coz everything is there.. -.-

1. we dunno if yul is shin's father son.. probably not.

2. CG ask for a divorce on LIVE TV DUH! of coz the citizens are like wtf? so she needs to be forgiven.

yeah

3. try not to ask questions that have already been answered lOlx..

edited

4. if u wan spoilers from epi 23.. start from page 1650.

Guest kimmiegal

No, Chaegyung and Shin did not get a divorce. They remarry again in Macau because Shin thought that their marriage was an agreement between two family, and they didn't love each others back then when they marry each others. So he wants to remarry her as Shin Chaegyung, the woman that he loves and want to spent the rest of his life with, not as the one that his family make him marry. Get what I'm trying to say here? Sorry I can't think of a better explaination lolz ;)

Thanks mizzlinhie, your explanation was great! I guess we just all have to wait until season 2 comes out to understand everything!

Guest asterionlhs

omg? vistor from korea???? lOLX>!!!!

ok we are on the map here. lOlx.. hi~lOlx..

any yeh and jjh news live from korea? lOlx

i don't know about jjh but yeh went to Mt. Kumgang in North Korea to take part in the children'song festival which will be aired on 5 May by MBC. The festival will be held on 28 April and She will play a role as MC of the festival

Guest chuiqui

well this is my first post.

but i love goong so much did like 3 binge watching all of the episode so sad it is over. i dunno did not like the ending it was a little anticlimatic but sweet. i felt so bad for yul just wanted to give him a big hug and tell him he could have me :D .

have to say though what was up with all the pink sweater mr rogers shin was wearing??!!

cant wait for goong 2 but i dont think i could wait 10 month, the world so cruel!!

Guest asterionlhs

first of all "BIG THANKS" to all the team subbers of goong. Thanks for all your hard work!!!

secondly, I have a question

It is really just shin father having an affiar w/ yul mother or more than that?

anyone who can light shade to these question.

thanks in advance

----> What are you curious about? Content of the letter or Situation?

So I am a korean i didn't watch Goong with english subtitle.

the Letter is definitly a love letter. Shin's father and yul's mother were a lover before yul's mother

married yul's father (at that time he was crown prince) instead of shin's father. Because she had a ambition being Queen consort, she gave up the love for the ambition. After she became princess, she was corresponding with shin's father and met him in Meongsun-dan(building looks like library) surreptitiously. but It did not mean the sexual intercourse between them. so yul isn't a son of shin's father

----> they are 19 as same age. but shin is older than yul

because shin's birthday party held in ep5 but yul's birthday party held through ep17-ep18

25-26 April 2006 YTN News clip

김정훈은 엽기, 전수연은 순정 '우리 만화 좋아해요'

200604261720031018_b.jpg

http://clubbox.co.kr/trebby

투데이 파워뷰 - 초고속 인기행진 '주지훈'

200604261724561381_b.jpg

몽환적 눈빛 윤은혜! 강렬한 눈빛 파란!-패션쇼 현장

200604251612384319_b.jpg

김정훈·전수연 SICAF 홍보대사 위촉

200604251309519608_b.jpg

패션쇼 선 윤은혜 "앞이 안보여요"

200604250914409982_b.jpg

Guest smartknocker

ahhhh Shin smokes!!!!!!!! ahhhh my world has come to an end!!! lol... well it is pretty common that most of the guy korean celebs smoke.. i just wish they didn't!

Guest mcmug

i juz realised that the are BTS (behind the scene) for all 24 episodes...could some kind angel upload them...sorri for asking so much but then i really want to see JJH & YEH behind the drama.

THANKS AND GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

----> What are you curious about? Content of the letter or Situation?

So I am a korean i didn't watch Goong with english subtitle.

the Letter is definitly a love letter. Shin's father and yul's mother were a lover before yul's mother

married yul's father (at that time he was crown prince) instead of shin's father. Because she had a ambition being Queen consort, she gave up the love for the ambition. After she became princess, she was corresponding with shin's father and met him in Meongsun-dan(building looks like library) surreptitiously. but It did not mean the sexual intercourse between them. so yul isn't a son of shin's father

----> they are 19 as same age. but shin is older than yul

because shin's birthday party held in ep5 but yul's birthday party held through ep17-ep18

thanks for clearing that up...

cause I read in the earlier post of this thread --> that yul's father could not have child so yul's mother have an affair with shin's father, so I presume that yul and shin was half brother...that why Im asking who is older between the two.

Archived