[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

i know this is against the rules but this is the first time i will be thanking the WITH S2 subbing team here in soompi for all the subs they are providing,most especially for this drama Goong. now that it is all wrapped up,i have a sense of loneliness because the thread wouldn't be as alive as it was then...but i am really looking forward to the second season of goong!!! thank you to all those people who provided summaries and spot translations,news and pix. thank you goong people!!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*FYI, those subs are ALWAYS synced to the 700MB HIGH QUALITY VERSION (Hodoli)

WITH S2 only do its subbing for the HQ ones :excl: :P

----------------

*waves to all my lovelies Goongers... Hannah, Gee, Ririe, Audrey, Amanda-pandabear, Manda, Jess (don't know if you're online or not)....

MISS YOU ALL GIRLS!! <3 muah~ :)

Eppie 24 seems to be the 'hardest' one to let go :tears:

Even though I've watched this eppie for the I-lose-count-already-times, but to see again the scene when they hug (that memorable, bittersweet/touching scene) and also that heart-breaking scene when CG knelt down to say her 'goodbye' to Halma Mama, I can't help but to weep teardrops :tears: dang YEH really can make ppl cry buckets with her just by watching her cry... hehehe...

This eppie is STILL my best last-episode in the history of korean drama ever! <3

poolbear aka jess is currently bz with work i think lOlx..

yeah when i finished the last part of epi 24 i cried buckets and i thot.. : u mean this is IT!!

where is my triplets? lOlx..

i shall pin my hopes on the manhwa and the season2.

we need some babies in the show MBC~~!!! people!!!

and mayetlovesjisung : pls do not copy angeline's post and repost it again without crediting her.

she personalize her thank Yous to the subbin team and she place hearts beside out names. thanks for the thanks but pls quote it if u wanna use her thank you in the future thanks

and one more thing.. MBC released alot more behind the scenes picture. check out the web~=D

this is an e.g

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/upload/255/255/photo..._1_no_230_5.jpg

Guest lilnahnah

Hello everyone... or should I say goongers ^^

I just finished this last night... and I feel sorry for Yul... I feel like I wanna comfort him *hug* although I do love the way CG & Shin romance but still I feel sad for Yul :(

He is not bad afterall... it's all because his mom... all this long he always do what people want him to do especially his mom ambition but finally he found someone who trust him & care for him so it makes him really happy and feel that he is someone special but turn out it's only one side love *cry* and he never hate his mom.... I wonder where they are going? Hope in the next Goong (if there's one ^^) Yul character can be more cheer up ^^ hwaiting!!!

oh I know. I cried for Yul :( I feel so sad for him.

Guest mmmmsushi

OHH EMM EFF GEE...DID I MISS SOMETHING!

ahhhh.subs out!?

ahhh.i get back from work and this is what i get

a big present waiting for me!?i love you guys sooo much.now i can die over and over again watching SHIN and CG

p.s.i didnt know YEH was in baby vox.haha.i watched their videos and i cant really see her face or make out her singing voice.haha ^.^

Guest Pikachu

thank you... thank you.. thank you.. for the subbing team.. love u all

tonight is goong's marathon night :D

kissmestamp2bt.jpg

cr. imbc

hot. kiss. Seriously, I get the tingles everytime I watch that scene and just want to scream.squeal cause it's just so ahhh! XDD;;;

Seeing those "stamps" makes me think of that kiss me darling song rie always sings... which someone used to make a slow mo MV of that scene. XD

Wah..... Triple releases.........

THANK YOU..... THANK YOU..... THANK YOU SO MUCH to all people in the subber team.............. :D

You ROCKS.............. Love you all........ you made my day......... :D

I heard that JJH in England at the moment, does anyone know why he in England? Is it in London?

Is YEH going to Thailand on 1st May for her make up ad? with JJH??? hehehe... :D

Thank you for the stories, pictures, news and any other related goong........ Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Hopefully we will know what's happening with Goong 2 soon. MBC will decide what they will do at the end of the month, is that right?? or is it end of next month??? :mellow:

Goong rules...........

Guest Pikachu

Thank you for the stories, pictures, news and any other related goong........ Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Hopefully we will know what's happening with Goong 2 soon. MBC will decide what they will do at the end of the month, is that right?? or is it end of next month??? :mellow:

Basically, they're using the month of April to take a break from everything, I think, and by the end of April, they'll get to work again. :) So hopefully we'll hear official news by May. :D

Guest twnty2

OM FREAKINGGGGGGGGGGGGG GOSH!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I LOVE YOU SUBBING TEAMMMMMMMMMM =]

*kekekekek now imma stay up all night and finish this drama once and for all! =D

Guest savisrich

He sure chose a good time to come to England.....

Weathers pretty nice here now...:)

Btw what is he doin here?

Guest ruthie08

to ALL MEMBERS OF THE SUBBING TEAM...KOMAPSUMNIDA!!! *hugs each and everyone*

i was just thinking what am i gonna do tonight then BAM! there's the final 3 subs!!! wooohooo! way to go ruthie u wont be bored tonight!!! *move aside the books and reviewers* eheheheh just for tonight ok?...*winkwink*

oh btw, i would like to ask what did shin (episode 22) said when he was in the attic wearing those shoes that CG gave to him??? he was like talking to alfred...sorry, coz it wasnt in the subtitle...just the lyrics for the background song appeared in it...

hope u could help me...thanks in advance!

Guest CoffeeCraze

many many thanks to the subbers... you guys are totally great.

been holding out on the last 5 eppies but now i can have a 5-hour marathon :)

thanks again :D

Guest triplea

i don't know if i'm allowed to ask this.. please don't hate me for this.. i am really grateful for the subbing team.. but i would just like to ask if there'd be subs for the goong special?? [please please please don't hate me.. :)] many thankx..

Guest Pikachu

arhhhh!!! i really like this pic!!! for once i hope shin/jjh would look at cg/yeh liddat... LOL

all the while it has been cg looking at shin's back... :lol:

thanks for the pics pika!

:) no prob. I really like the very relaxed look on his face in that pic. Sorta just like.. chilling while waiting for the photographer's instructions or something.. XD

Guest The shadow

Can someone upload goong ep 23 - 24 raw (high quality)in SendSpace or megaupload, coz i cant use clubbox PLZ??

Guest Ericku

yay subs are completed!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much subber team (S2) you guys are rock!! really appreacited your hardwork from the begining episode until end.

and thanks for all uploader2 for your effort give us link for dl the drama.

Guest kittycrib16

THANKS SO MUCH SUBBING TEAM FOR EVERYTHING!! APPRECIATED!!!!!

***DOES ANYONE KNOW A FAN MAIL ADDRESS...?? :blush: ***

Archived