[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest LilGeeDawg

Thank you subbing team for everything that you've done! Your hard work is very much appreciated!!! Looking forward to Goong 1.5 subs. ;)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nam87

thanx for the great subs..............

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS.....ALL THE SUBBERS!!!!!!!!

you guys are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANXXX a LOTS>>>>>>>>>>>>

hiya guys..i never miss coming in this thread..i just enjoy flipping to the pages and all your MVs about Goong! Beautiful..its still a count down to Goong 2.. :D

Anyways, about Shin and CG relationship, we all know CG likes Shin but when did you think was that one moment Shin was attracted to CG? I really dunno but in my opinion I thought it was in thier wedding but he was like just giving her the look--a mocking look but when as I recall maybe it was in the time the palace had a party and Shin and CG had their first dance? Before that when Shin went out of his room and saw CG from a far looking at the mirror..just that look gave it away..wonder what went thru his head.. :blush: :P

Guest vchan

Thank you for the subs!!!!

I have a question, I hope someone can help.

I was rewatching the earlier episodes tonight, and when I watched the episodes where Shin was in Thailand, I was wondering why he didn't return any of CG's calls. In the manga, he admits he is afraid that if he talks to her, he will want to drop everything to return to Korea immediately. However, in the drama, it seems like he was just mad at her before he left, and was just acting out of anger on the trip.

Did I miss something?

Thank you Subbing Team for Ep 1 - 24 :D:D:D

You guys have been amazing!

*bows*

I just want to show my appreciation for all the time and hard work spent on working on the subs for this equally amazing series!

As what Rie likes to do ... *throws confettis for subbing team*

:D:D

Guest chigurl

I'm sorta lost... there is goong 1.5? wat is that about? I'm confuse on that

goong 1.5 was a special dat aired after da last episode..

they had most of da cast there for questions and answers...

they also showed alot of behind da scenes and ngs..

if you need it theres a link on my sig..

thank you subbing team... ;)...luv luv u guys :blush:

you guys are da best

i had a feeling they were gonna come out today...yay...doing cartwheels....

Guest bluenitesky

OMg im so happy that they have the sub but im feel so sad for myself becasue im going to be drowning in homeworks this week and not going to have a chance to discuss and talk about it w/ any1 ............ Ty Subbers, YOu guyz are the best <3333333333333

Guest mayetlovesjisung

SUBBING TEAM!!!

Super thanks!

-------------

OH MY GOD!

The subbing team saved the best for last! 3 EPISODES in one release!

I am so in love with the subbing team right now!

Tons of thanks! I can watch Goong for the nth time again and this time, with great subs!

*Bows down to the subbing team*

Love you guys soooo much!

Thank you for Goong Episodes 1-24. You did a superb job! Thanks for taking the time and for sharing it with all the Goongers!

Sooo sad. It's really over. Ayyeeee! Wait! I've read somewhere in this thread that Goong 1.5 will be subbed too? I'll patiently wait for it. You guys deserve a break. If I can only help!

Kamsamhamnidaaaaa!

Guest clarisa

Whoaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

thank you very very much for doing the translations for us.

Finally I could finish watching the whole drama.

It's all thanks to the subbing team.

You Guys Rock!!

Guest djoching

i'm gonna risk being reprimanded coz i think just saying thanks is spamming but really one BIG thanks to the subbing teams... now i waana go home from work to watch already....

i was trying to avoid this thread so that i will not get spoiled although i know it was a happy ending but i think i was checking every 30mins if the subs are out already... i was late bloomer, i just started watching it last week and good thing to coz i didnt have to wait for a long time for the final subs...

just to show how hooked i am, i started bringing home my office laptop so that i would not compete with my brother with the pc so i can watch goong until late at night....

Guest Pikachu

Previous Discussion Questions

01. Favorite episode? Why? (mangoicy - 04/01/2006)

02. Favorite minor moment? (Pikachu/Angeline/bitterkoekjes - 04/09/2006)

Links to previous Discussion questions. Feel free to answer them if you haven't already, or if you'd like to add to your previous reply. We (as in members who'd like to) will try to post a new one in some sort of consistent manner in the future.

Guest __mill

thank you soooooooooo much for completing the subs!! horray for the sub team <3~~

tonite chiong goong! ^_^

thank you thank you! *bows*

Guest Cara_Sunflower

Nothing beats you guys!!! Komowayo!!! Kuwopta Unnis and Oppas for the subs!! Fabulous job!! Himnarahim!! =)

Guest anniejo

hi guys!

i'm new here!

i want to know where can i buy the manhwa version of goong (w/ english translation)...i'm very much interested in reading the manhwa of this series after watching the tv version of it.

neither e-bay nor yesasia is selling it.

thanx a lot! :)

Archived