[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mizzlinhie

hey guys!!! can i join this thread? im currently watching this series and i really love it... :)

welcome to Goong Camp :) You made a right decision by watching this drama :rolleyes: the best drama ever!! :phew: haha sorry im a bit exaggerating here, but that's what i thought about it aniwai :lol: . Anyway rakista, welcome to the thread, and hope you'll have much fun here. :blush:

Joo Ji Hoon & Yoon Eun Hye = 4ever <3 :)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rarely watch korean dramas but I see alot of people were into this drama so I decided to watch it and now I'm hook on it. I never ran anything in this drama hehe. I actually sat and watch it all the way... though I'm on epi 12.

though people might think yul is bad but I think he's a good guy jus his mom adding things into his mind turnin him to a different person but i love how he expressed his feelings toward CG in episode...11 I think really romantic hehe :P

Guest mizzlinhie

Actually that is only what it seems on the surface. Yul has his own reasons for doing what he was doing. He was lonely, and has no one that he could lean on. The mom that was supposed to lead him, was poisoning his minds, and so I really don't blame him for not knowing what's wrong from what's right. Furthermore, the girl he loved with all his heart and soul, for the first time in his life, couldn't return his love.. and even kept coming back to him to cry for another man.

I missed the days when Goong was still airing, and we would all coming to this thread every Wednesday & Thursday and poured our heart out with this almost-essay-long posts. Sometimes I still backlog *like hundreds page back* to read our old "analysis".. They're all really fun to read because we seemed to over-analyze each character, each scene, each detail from the set.. in a good way, of course. I bet Hwang In Roi PD would be so proud of us if he ever read those posts. That was our way to appreciate his masterpiece ;):sweatingbullets:

Those who are still currently watching Goong and interested to know some out-of-your-mind *or not-so out of your mind* views from your fellow Goongers, I suggest you to backlog and read these. I remember when I first joined this thread, it was the 1000th page, and ever since, I could never leave this thread even for a single day. I'm being a little sentimental, aren't I ? Oh well.. :blush: So my point is, those who have spare time and are as enthusiastic as me, backlog, read, and don't forget to bring a box *or two* of tissue. ;)

Yeah, now i think about it, i thought you're right. I dislike Yul for alway telling Chaegyung how Shin doesnt love her, but I guess love is selfish after all. I guess Yul has his own reasons for his actions, it's very difficult for him to stop loving Chaegyung when CG always come to him when she's sad, and so he has to comfort her. ;) The more that he see CG got hurts, the more he feel sorry for her and love her. :( I felt bad for Yul that CG can't return his love because she only has one heart *repeat what CG said lolz* :tears: Well it's sad for him after all. I like Yul for not using the dirty methods to take over the crown, that's how a real man should be . :lol:

withbanfpic6ug.gif

GOONG EPISODE 22,23,24 SUBS

CREDITS:

Episode 22:

Main Translators: nycx1004, snoopy

Spot Translators: eidolon., sgwannabe

Timers: debbii, jann

Editor/QC: ay_link

Special thanks to Yehri & theedqueen for the song translations

Episode 23:

Main Translators: hellojenn, liquidfir

Spot Translator: sgwannabe

Timers: Victory, CraZyaH

Episode 24:

Main Translators: J I W O N <3 [HS], liquidfir

Spot Translator: eidolon., sgwannabe

Timer: CraZyaH

Special thank's to dorkette & theedqueen for the songs translations and romanizations.

*This is it.... :tears:

Goong is over.... hix..... :tears:

Guest Pikachu

SHENNY AND WITH S2! thanks for the subs!! *_______________*!

Wow. triple release. :DDD

Guest echoRy

:excl: THANK U THANK U THANK U :excl:

Shenny <3, the sub team and bear <3

THANK U SO MUCH!!!

Episode 22:

Editor/QC: ay_link <3

Yehri & theedqueen for the song translations

Episode 23:

Main Translators: hellojenn, liquidfir <3 (bear)

Editor/QC: ay_link <3 (Shenny)

Episode 24:

Main Translators: J I W O N <3 [HS], liquidfir <3

Editor/QC: ay_link <3

dorkette & theedqueen for the songs translations and romanizations.

:excl: THANK U THANK U THANK U :excl:

whaaa he's so kute :) i love watching him and kang hyun too :D they're such a cute couple.

I love YEH in Xman lolz, i wish she would appears in Xman with JJH, whaa that would be the best episode of Xman lolz for our goong campers :D . Then there'll be Triangle love between Kim Jong Kook , Yoon Eun Hye , and Joo Ji Hoon. hahah... *dreaming*

ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!! i DONT want to c YEH with other man bside JJH...(so does JJH...just for YEH only)

b4 i watched Goong...it's okay 4 me to c YEH with sum other man...but now there's only YEH&JJH in my eyes

Hello everyone... or should I say goongers ^^

I just finished this last night... and I feel sorry for Yul... I feel like I wanna comfort him *hug* although I do love the way CG & Shin romance but still I feel sad for Yul :(

He is not bad afterall... it's all because his mom... all this long he always do what people want him to do especially his mom ambition but finally he found someone who trust him & care for him so it makes him really happy and feel that he is someone special but turn out it's only one side love *cry* and he never hate his mom.... I wonder where they are going? Hope in the next Goong (if there's one ^^) Yul character can be more cheer up ^^ hwaiting!!!

Guest jhessy

withbanfpic6ug.gif

CREDITS:

Episode 22:

Special thanks to Yehri & theedqueen for the song translations

Episode 23:

Main Translators: hellojenn, liquidfir

Episode 24:

Main Translators: J I W O N <3 [HS], liquidfir

Special thank's to dorkette & theedqueen for the songs translations and romanizations.

*This is it.... :tears:

Goong is over.... hix..... :tears:

OMG!!! tripple release!!! Thank You sooooo much Subbing Team!!!! >___< Luv yah guys!!! :w00t:

Guest mizzlinhie

OMGGGGG FINALLY YAYYYYY I'm so Happy!! I'm going to watch it all tonight :D whohooooo thx subbers, i love you!! xD

A BIG HEARTFELT THANK YOU TO WITH-S2 SUBBING TEAM!!!!

Thank yous for your respective contributions:

nycx1004, snoopy

eidolon., sgwannabe

debbii, jann

ay_link *HUGGLES YOU, SHENNY! dun cry, us fruities will stay here til next year!!*

Yehri & theedqueen

hellojenn, liquidfir

Victory, CraZyaH

J I W O N <3 [HS]

dorkette

Guest ~*gongjunim*~

does anyone have the song that plays in the background when shin goon was confessing to chae gyung. it was after the interview thing. and he told her how he changed her and how he came to love her. he cried in this scene. i've gone through both ost 1 and 2 a million times and i cant find it. is it just not on there or am i missing it?? the song also plays in the background of 내 맘속의 너 (ost 2) and 별처럼 (ost 2)

Guest rainz*gurl

jhing... :o i dint knoe cg was pregnant?! cos i havent watch eps24 yet... onli watch till eps21 while waitin for subs... mighty glad the subs are out now.. :lol: so happeee... off to watch goong!! if goong2 is goin to be about bringin up the babies.. i think it would be quite interesting... probably like 'wonderful life' but please minus the cancer part... :sweatingbullets: n i hope ppl dun hate yul... cos he's jus followin the script! ... kim jung hoon is one cute guy n very japanese style which i like a lot... jus hopes he gets a better role next time.. wonder wat will happen if he plays shin's role... ooops... but i like jus the way goong is rite now... joojihoon fits the role perfectly... off to watch cutie chae gyung n ice prince shin!!!!! ^_^

Guest leeahh

OMG!! thanks so much to the subbing team!! yey juss finished downloading the subs from d-addicts!! u guys rock!! now i can watch it till the ending!! omg!!! nice work u guys!! luv u all!! haha u dont know how happy i am!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!! :w00t: keep up the good work :D

Thank you so much WITH S2! You all did an awesome job with subbing. I am so thankful, because without you all I would have no idea what was going on in this drama. So YAY to you all!! Your time and effort are very appreciated!

*FYI, those subs are ALWAYS synced to the 700MB HIGH QUALITY VERSION (Hodoli)

WITH S2 only do its subbing for the HQ ones :excl: :P

----------------

*waves to all my lovelies Goongers... Hannah, Gee, Ririe, Audrey, Amanda-pandabear, Manda, Jess (don't know if you're online or not)....

MISS YOU ALL GIRLS!! <3 muah~ :)

Eppie 24 seems to be the 'hardest' one to let go :tears:

Even though I've watched this eppie for the I-lose-count-already-times, but to see again the scene when they hug (that memorable, bittersweet/touching scene) and also that heart-breaking scene when CG knelt down to say her 'goodbye' to Halma Mama, I can't help but to weep teardrops :tears: dang YEH really can make ppl cry buckets with her just by watching her cry... hehehe...

This eppie is STILL my best last-episode in the history of korean drama ever! <3

Archived