[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

I'm really sorry to say that JJH is all looks and really can't act.

That is an unfair statement to JJH and all GOONG viewers. Are you saying that viewers cannot distinguish good and bad acting? He might hv been raw in the first few episodes but he improved alot since. I'm bizzare as to why you would want him to come back in GOONG 2 if you think he can't act. :blink:

Some fans do go for looks but many drama viewers are still more concerned abt the storyline and acting by the cast. Continuity is important too. A change in cast for Season 2 would be difficult to engage the drama's original viewers to stay with them, that's why GOONGERS are really praying that JJH will come back as Shin.

If it was originally somebody else playing Shin, i'm sure we would hv been just as frustrated now - not just because JJH is the one playing Shin, if u get what i mean.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest packet85

HI Guys- Goongers here !

Do you think we should sent "black mail " or whatever to MBC about the lead actor in Goong 2 .If JJH cannot attend in Goong 2 . Maybe , no one will see this dramma anymore so they will be regetted about that .I cant stand if it isn't JJH . Poor me in these days . I lost my patience at all . :tears::(

we are lucky enough to have Princess Hours 2 to look forward to. i think it is only proper that we don't complain about things left and right. let us not be too demanding. they're giving it to us anyways.

Guest _yinsyung*--

^ that's true.

but if you think about it it isn't a one-sided exchange. MBC benefit from giving us what we want; as a broadcasting company showing popular dramas boosts its viewership. and let's not forget all the goong merchandise they're selling.

keeping us happy, keeps them happy.

and so most people will be happy XD

{i'm talking in really broad terms here}

-yinyin

Um..sorry to be such a bother..But could anyone upload this again without using Megaupload?Cause megauplaod doesn't work for me..It's REALLY good and I really want to save this on my laptop so I can see it over and over again..Please anyone?? :sweatingbullets:

Thanks in advance!!! :wacko:

Here's the YSI link for Fall In Love MV

http://download.yousendit.com/22E6A66603EF903E

**If u can't download using the link above, probably it needs u to register for an YSI account. It's free and easy to sign-up...so just get 1 to ease ur future downloading thru YSI.

I re-up another YSI link:

http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1XT31QV...PQ2PWUNFC7BU71Z

Sendspace Link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0vjqqg

ah.. another discovery on my handphone... :sweatingbullets: picture of YEH ('s backview) in Macau :ph34r:

she came into the same shop as us to buy lunch during their lunch break before they head for Westin Resort to continue their filming...

yeh2703060008e0mt.jpg

Guest A180585

hi...i'm a newbie to goong...i love it so far but i'm sooo behind ....hehe...sorry i'm super slow when it comes to dramas....^_^;

I was wondering....does neone know where eps. 15-24 are? or if they have links....cuz i looked on first page and it's only up to ep.14 (15 & 16 links to this thread don't have links to dl :blink:).....and i was trying to search through the almost 2000 pages but i gave up at around 500....hehe....

can someone please help? or maybe redircet me to a page outside of soompi that has the eps to dl?

i'll be forever grateful...and i must say...hte Goong banners n avis REALLY DO work....it dragged me here...plus word of mouth.....heheh...lovely work pplz...

Ann-

Guest hsinyi069

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b13/data/dci_et...98124_gung2.wmv

One minute MV that korean fans made to declare they DO NOT want to see any actor/actress change in Season Two...

http://kr.dcinside17.imagesearch.yahoo.com...c=asc&no=172598

Looks like Korean fans are organizing some kinda of gathering/parade...

If I were in Korea, maybe I'll go to support?? hee hee :sweatingbullets:

I didn't realize it has become such an issue since JJH's company annouced JJH has not yet decided to act in Season Two and all of a sudden, demended for a high-raised payment.. Are they out of their mind? What they did might just ruined JJH's carrer... sigh...

Hope by the end, everything will be settled, and either MBC or JJH's company won't let us down...

(Got the above links from baidu)

Guest jeansile

Honestly, I really don't like JJH playing the role of Shin and I'm kinda blaming him for my not being a royal couple supporter...but I think it would really be weird to see a different actor to take the role for Goong 2 whether that actor would have to be guys like Jo In Sung (just an example)...If they can't get JJH to come back for the next season, I think they better omit the role of Shin since it doesn't have to follow the manhwa anyway and just build up the CG-Yul loveteam in a plot that reveals that everything that happened in Goong 1 were all just a product of imagination...and by that, both Shin campers and Yul Campers could be happy having Season 1 and Season 2 equally divided for these guys...just an opinion...

Guest mytafan

Honestly, I really don't like JJH playing the role of Shin and I'm kinda blaming him for my not being a royal couple supporter...but I think it would really be weird to see a different actor to take the role for Goong 2 whether that actor would have to be guys like Jo In Sung (just an example)...If they can't get JJH to come back for the next season, I think they better omit the role of Shin since it doesn't have to follow the manhwa anyway and just build up the CG-Yul loveteam in a plot that reveals that everything that happened in Goong 1 were all just a product of imagination...and by that, both Shin campers and Yul Campers could be happy having Season 1 and Season 2 equally divided for these guys...just an opinion...

Hey Jeansile ,

Don't think like that . :mellow: I disagree with you . If JJH didn't play the role well so why does he have raising popularity so much now ? and Goong is very famous now . I think he did very good in his role and I wanna see him again in season 2 , anyway . If some actor to replace him maybe I will not see Goong anymore because I really like the royal couple so much . they really fit together. By chance, I dont like if CG-Yul paly together . You cannot say It is equally for both of those guys because CG already loved Shin and love cannot be change , it is only one . If CG fall to Yul so I think Goong 1 is meaningless .

Sorry this is just my opinion . ;)

Guest jeansile

Hey Jeansile ,

Don't think like that . :mellow: I disagree with you . If JJH didn't play the role well so why does he have raising popularity so much now ? and Goong is very famous now . I think he did very good in his role and I wanna see him again in season 2 , anyway . If some actor to replace him maybe I will not see Goong anymore because I really like the royal couple so much . they really fit together. By chance, I dont like if CG-Yul paly together . You cannot say It is equally for both of those guys because CG already loved Shin and love cannot be change , it is only one . If CG fall to Yul so I think Goong 1 is meaningless .

Sorry this is just my opinion . ;)

I didn't mean that Shin was not fitted for the role...I am just saying that I can't really get to like the guy...I also think that he acted very well but you know, there are some feelings towards someone that you really can't explain like when your blood boils for no reason because of someone you just saw and things like that...but don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to generalize people, I'm standing for my own opinion...And I also agree that Goong 1 will be somewhat meaningless if from Shin-CG we shift to CG-Yul, but for me it would be better than changing the original cast because the effect will not be the same...atleast Yul is a familiar face...

i think saying that any of ths actors cant act is like an insult? lOlx..

i think JJh is okay in acting really. he was abit new in the beginning few epis but he eventually become the character later on in the epis. i think we shld all give credit to that.

and jeansile, i think u are one of the few that cannot bring urself to like JJH. lOlx..

afterall he gained ALOT of popularity in korea because of him being in goong.

but.. cg afterall dun feel any sort of love for YUl from the start of the show till the end of it. -.-

i mean if u count friendship as a kind of love then well. so be it.

I mean dun get me the wrong way, i like KJH wayyy wayy back since he was in UN{he is freakin CUTE}, but i think

the storyline would be CRAP if it was to focus on yul and cg because it will make the storyline hella complicated and confusing.

Personally, if they were to change the cast, i will still watch it for YEH's sake. i think she rocks

but i just hope that JJH's company wakes up and smell the fresh air here.

wad the heck are they thinking?

I dun think his agency grasp the importance of the situation here.

after that not my style comment, his agency didnt do any damage control but releases news like

they wanting 10x more for per episode?

wad kinda of company is THAT? JJH oppa u need to switch company like NOW.

Guest prismatic_star

I don't know why but I wouldn't be sad if they replace JJH with another actor. I recall some members in this forum were pretty upset at first with JJH playing the role of Shin. And now... it's the opposite.

Come on people, it's not that bad...

I don't know why but I wouldn't be sad if they replace JJH with another actor. I recall some members in this forum were pretty upset at first with JJH playing the role of Shin. And now... it's the opposite.

Come on people, it's not that bad...

hmmm i was kinda upset when he was chosen as shin. because the publications Pictures were as lousy as hell. lOlx.. i was thinking how can this ugly guy be choosen as shin??

{i read the manhwa 2 yrs ago}But later into the production, i saw behind the scenes.. and i realize he was quite hot. lOlx.. and he really blends into the character shin, proud and lonely.

i mean yeah itz not the end of the world for us. but in korea i think it will have a drastic effect on ratings.

for me.. i think i will still watch it regardless, i will watch it for the storyline this time if they were to change the casts, but still.. i hope that the original casts comes back for season2, else the feeling wouldnt be the same?

anyone agrees with me? lOlx

Guest prismatic_star

Yeah, I agree with you, liquidfir.

But, I mean, we're NOT all watching goong just because of the actors/actresses involved in it? Some of us here are watching for the story... am I right folks?

... Right?

Guest mytafan

hmmm i was kinda upset when he was chosen as shin. because the publications Pictures were as lousy as hell. lOlx.. i was thinking how can this ugly guy be choosen as shin??

{i read the manhwa 2 yrs ago}But later into the production, i saw behind the scenes.. and i realize he was quite hot. lOlx.. and he really blends into the character shin, proud and lonely.

i mean yeah itz not the end of the world for us. but in korea i think it will have a drastic effect on ratings.

for me.. i think i will still watch it regardless, i will watch it for the storyline this time if they were to change the casts, but still.. i hope that the original casts comes back for season2, else the feeling wouldnt be the same?

I pretty agree with you . Perhaps , my feeling will be change at first when I see season 2 without JJH . It is true . I hope JJH will confirm as soon as possible for us to know . I hate the way I 'm now - wait & wait . that feeling is very uncomfortable , annoyed . :(

For my ideas I think JJH acts in last eps very good . I can feel Shin's feeling truely. That's why I really like him and become his fan . Maybe , I really prefer cool guy so I dont like Yul much ( sorry Yul camper ) .

Guest spygurl72

thank so much for Goong ost 2

here reup YSI link

wen i hear 3. 이 노래를 부를게요 (I Would Sing This Song) - SOREA it kinda remind me of eun hye in green tea cf really cute

Guest cyberkid1987

Well.... As for example.... Journey to the West I and Journey to the West II, JTTW I, the monkey God acted by Dicky Cheung, so, that drama was a big hit throughout the world. When they replace different actor for Monkey God in JTTW II, the way he acted not as good as the Dicky Cheung... So as what I'm saying, doesn't mean that they change the actor so the acting of that person is the same as the previous. Still, I prefer JJH becomes Shin. Because audience used to his style of acting...

Guest x3na5

does anyone have the song/music from the scene when shin told cg that she doesnt care about his heart, it was the scene after the interview. i thought it will be in the 2nd soundtrack but i'm surprise it isnt.

Guest joeknee

i totally agree with you. his acting was pretty shaky in the beginning, but towards the end, he proved himself worthy of playing shin. he did really well and i think his ability to portray shin was a reason we were so in love with the show. he was able to bring out a shin that all of us could really like. and if they were to change the actors, i honestly would still watch, but just to see how bad it's gotten. i mean, personally, if there is no JJH as shin, it IS bad. it's not goong anymore without our royal couple [yeh AND jjh]. even if there was someone who could probably act better than JJH, it still wouldnt be the same. each actor brings something different to a character they play and JJH did that for shin, so if they were to change the actor, then it reeally wouldnt be OUR shin anymore. does anyone else agree?

and about the 10x pay thing. i REALLY dont believe that JJH would do that. stupid management company. change it before you dont even have a career anymore. and MBC people ang JJH should come to soompi and see just how dedicated his fans are and how much we want him back. they need to see just how much a change in actor would change the audience viewing from like 30% WAY to lower.

Guest kimtoa

At first I didn't really like JJH to be Shin, but now It'll be suck if he is not in there for season 2, it will be like we have to prince and there will be cretique and comparison of the season like HZGG

Archived