[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mayetlovesjisung

according to some translated news in chinese from kdocn, its said that JJH's agency is hiking his fees 10times more than what he's being paid for in Goong 1. MBC 'retaliated' by releasing news that they could/would replace Shin's role with another actor...

both sides are playing games...

And we, the fans are caught in between JJH's agency and MBC! Grrr! I hope they get to settle things SOON! We're all dying here of anticipation! I hope they won't wait for the time when we all lose interest in the series (like we will!) hahaha! The world has so many problems now. I do have problems so MBC and JJH's agency, do me a favor and don't add to my problems! Hahaha!

Goong without JJH as Shin is a BIG/HUGE/GIGANTIC NOOOOO for me! Grrrr! But I'd still support YEH too. I love her. :crazy:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We shouldn't say that its JJH's fault, cause we don't know the truth. It could be someone else making his decisions, or maybe it could be him. But we shouldn't be disappointed or anything cause he did a great job in Goong :D

But i REALLY hope that JJH changes his mind, or his manager or whoever.

Cause it'll be reallly gay if another person plays his character.

and for goodness sake, its only 6 episodes (err not sure about that though. i think thats true)

Guest psycho2005

I cant download from YSI :sweatingbullets: , is there something wrong with my computer or with that website?? :unsure:

U're not the only one . I have the same problem.. Pls upload again. Thank u

Guest mayetlovesjisung

^OMG! Thank you so much for the wma format. I'm having one hell of a time while downloading the other format.

Still my thanks to those who have uploaded it. You are all angels my dears.

Guest cheli001

i also don't think jjh is the one demanding 10x pay. it's his management... they're too greedy, wanting to earn more money!!!

let's hope that mbc realizes that it would really have a great effect on goong's rating if they change actors for shin's role. come on... jjh is really good in playing the role of a prince.

Guest gebera

wow, was away for a while and now there's so much backlog to look at! am an avid fan of goong and just like any goongers, suffering from the withdrawal syndrome since the drama ended some weeks ago. The only comfort i get is through reading all the interesting comments on this thread. Am i glad to see the thread is still growing steadily though the drama has ended.

but, just wanting to pen a few lines of my comments cos have been feeling a little uncomfortable reading some of the comments. I just hope that there will a stop to the speculations whether the original casts will return to Goong 2 till the official announcement is made. Don't see the point of making the speculations when nobody knows the answer as at now, and in between the lines, make some nasty comments about the actors and actresses.

the performance of all team should be applauded on account that some are acting for the 1st time! Should any of them decides not to play in Goong 2, we should respect that decision cos they themselves know what is best for them. Though playing in Goong 1 gives them the immediate fame, there must be a good reason as well should one decides not to come back.

try not to mix real life and the reel life! Being so immersed in the characters, they too must be having a very difficult time from breaking away from the character they played. Though it would be nice if reel life couple could turn into one in reality, let's not be exceptionally upset if it turns out otherwise. Let's not point fingers and make nasty remarks on any of them if they fail to live up to what we expect them to be. They should live their everyday life and who they are and not what they are in the drama characters!

we should believe in their professionalism in portraying the character whether they are on good terms or bad terms off the screen!

in short, just hope that all rational goongers will give the young actors and actresses enough space to breathe, buck up enough experience and maturity, showing some more brilliant performance in Goong 2.

make more constructive comments on the drama itself; rewatch the drama, there may be some scenes or lines that you have missed. In ep 3, look at how CG is so defensive towards her official maids when Choi Sang Gong threatened to hit out at the official maids when CG failed to remember the sequence of events for the wedding! In ep 23, Shin's PA was the first one to jump to Shin's defence when Shin was the prime suspect? Remember the part when the investigators said that Shin was the prime suspect and his PA immediately said "Outrageous" even before any of the royal members said anything! Indeed, they are each other's sky and it is no doubt on that. TRUST! Watch the drama again, you will be glad to discover something which you had missed earlier. It makes you love Goong even more.... till Goong 2.

Sorry for the long comments! It just pained me to read so much nasty remarks on the thread.

LOVE AND PEACE :blush:

**Not sure if this is the official MV of the main song (by HowL & T.T.MA from Luna) for the upcoming Goong OST 2. But to me it seems like an official one and not fan-made. Oh well...hope u guys will like it and enjoy it thru. OST out next week..can't wait to get hold on it.. :lol:

rnd3st7ac.gif:wub:~~Youtube Link~~:wub:rnd3st7ac.gif

Goong OST 2 ~ Fall In Love MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD-chVWOFjo

~~Megaupload Download Link~~

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=81SEFDWA

Credit: 韓fan & rungong CB

and also thanks to rainecho @ jujihoonchina bbs.

Um..sorry to be such a bother..But could anyone upload this again without using Megaupload?Cause megauplaod doesn't work for me..It's REALLY good and I really want to save this on my laptop so I can see it over and over again..Please anyone?? :sweatingbullets:

Thanks in advance!!! :wacko:

Guest evelyn168

It's really sad that JJH can't be in Goong 2... I really think that it's not JJH's fault for not being able to film in Goong 2... Cuz for the last few episodes, he didn't receive any $$ for it as a token of thanks to the director.. I seriously think that JJH isn't the money grabbing kind of person. My guess is his managment company wants more $$ now that JJH is so popular. But I think his management company doesn't realize that his fans are mostly from Goong fans... So if he's not in Goong for season 2, less people are going to be attracted to JJH... I hope his management company realizes this or else I really don't know how JJH is going to survive in the entertainment world... I'm really sorry to say that JJH is all looks and really can't act. If they want to make $$ off of him by just commercials, it won't work... He has to be on screen in movies or dramas to really stabilize his popularity... I really hope they reconsider signing JJH for Goong 2... I mean, if everyone is back except for him... Things aren't looking good.

Guest mayetlovesjisung

try not to mix real life and the reel life! Being so immersed in the characters, they too must be having a very difficult time from breaking away from the character they played. Though it would be nice if reel life couple could turn into one in reality, let's not be exceptionally upset if it turns out otherwise. Let's not point fingers and make nasty remarks on any of them if they fail to live up to what we expect them to be. They should live their everyday life and who they are and not what they are in the drama characters!

we should believe in their professionalism in portraying the character whether they are on good terms or bad terms off the screen!

in short, just hope that all rational goongers will give the young actors and actresses enough space to breathe, buck up enough experience and maturity, showing some more brilliant performance in Goong 2.

Thanks for the advice. Right now we only want JJH to return to Goong 2. We don't really care if they're not dating in real life (actually i care a lot). Hahaha! I simply want to see the ORIGINAL SHIN. Sounds like ORIGINAL SIN! Hehehe.

They can have their space AFTER Goong 2 is over hehehe!

Thanks again for the long post. :)

Guest grrly

Did JJH confirm that he won't be part of goong 2 already or his answer is still pending.

I really hope he comes back I have to agree with everyone that goong 2 will not be the same with out him. Take Prince and Me for example. I love the first one with Luke Mably and Julia stiles; their chemistry was great. WHen I heard they made a part 2, I was really excited. However, I found out that the main girl main character and most of the characters, except for Luke Mably, were changed. Despite this I decided to watch it anyway. BUT it's not the same anymore. I mean it's like a totally different movie with all the new actors/actresses...

Anyway, I really hope JJH comes back for goong 2.

Guest chigurl

thanks guys for da goong ost 2...im listening to it rite now.. :)

heres my contribution:

sendspace

GOONG OST 2

Credit to 暴力の柚子from 自朱智勋嘉年华中文网 for original upload

Credit to rainbowbrite for the conversion from wma to mp3

Guest mayetlovesjisung

It's really sad that JJH can't be in Goong 2...

I'm really sorry to say that JJH is all looks and really can't act.

JJH not being able to return in Goong 2 is not yet confirmed. No final news yet.

For a first timer, JJH did well. I think it's unfair for you to say that he is all looks. I think he gave it his best.

We are all hoping and praying that he will sign up for the second season.

HE WILL! HE WILL! HE WILL! :prays soooo hard:

Guest kittycrib16

no its not the same at all .. theyre all diff songs ...

it has some of the same artists as the first one,

but this one's more directed towards the plot

of the story rather than juss the songs heard during

the epis [which are in ost I]

there are also lil bits of ppl from 'goong' talking

as a couple of the tracks, something else that wasnt

in the first cd ... like 8, 10 and 13.

8 and 13 are recordings of chaegyung

and 10 is a recording of shin. hope that helps ^^

i didnt even know a second one came out !

man ... i havent been in here forever >.<

hiii everyone ~

and since i backlogged, i wanna thank

theedqueen for her epi awards ...

ive missed so many of them and

i finally caught up and i forgot

how funny they were =]

thanks so much for the reply! it makes much sense now! :sweatingbullets:

Guest mytafan

HI Guys- Goongers here !

Do you think we should sent "black mail " or whatever to MBC about the lead actor in Goong 2 .If JJH cannot attend in Goong 2 . Maybe , no one will see this dramma anymore so they will be regetted about that .I cant stand if it isn't JJH . Poor me in these days . I lost my patience at all . :tears::(

Guest cheli001

JJH not being able to return in Goong 2 is not yet confirmed. No final news yet.

For a first timer, JJH did well. I think it's unfair for you to say that he is all looks.

i agree with you.... jjh really did well in goong. I actually think he's got great potential... i was even suprised when i saw him crying.

Guest mayetlovesjisung

HI Guys- Goongers here !

Do you think we should sent "black mail " or whatever to MBC about the lead actor in Goong 2 .If JJH cannot attend in Goong 2 . Maybe , no one will see this dramma anymore so they will be regetted about that .I cant stand if it isn't JJH . Poor me in these days . I lost my patience at all . :tears::(

I will still watch it because of YEH but it will never be the same as watching it with JJH as Shin. I still believe that the feelings of the fans will be considered here. I mean if they want to protect JJH's upcoming projects, they have to be nice to the ones that are responsible for JJH's current popularity now and I'm referring to all of us, the fans.

I want the original Lee Shin and Chaegyung!

Guest mizzlinhie

I will still watch it because of YEH but it will never be the same as watching it with JJH as Shin. I still believe that the feelings of the fans will be considered here. I mean if they want to protect JJH's upcoming projects, they have to be nice to the ones that are responsible for JJH's current popularity now and I'm referring to all of us, the fans.

I want the original Lee Shin and Chaegyung!

I totally agree, it wouldnt be the same without JJH (our crown prince charming) but I'll still watch it for YEH :) we love chaegyung !! :blush: JJH pleaseeee comes back to goong 2 just for your crown princess chaegyung and goong campers :tears:

Archived