[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest sweet.dreams

hey, i just bought the GOONG DVD @ E-BAY. i can't wait to watch it! downloading has been a killer --> so i decided to buy it instead. hope all the subs. are all good!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MiSs L.E

hey, i just bought the GOONG DVD @ E-BAY. i can't wait to watch it! downloading has been a killer --> so i decided to buy it instead. hope all the subs. are all good!

lucky you!! =) i just finished and i'm going goong-spaztic!! having some withdrawl problemos... >__< this thread is great though~ Thanks to all of you guys! :blush:

-hannah

Bootlegged DVDs are always crappy <_< .. especially the subs. It's still better to download and watch them with our subbing-team's high-quality sub (Thanks again "WITH S2"), or if you have the patience, wait for the offical release of eng-subtitled DVD from MBC and get it from Yes Asia.

Guest casiana21

Hahaha...whose idea is this...? I was actually thinking of this same story for the season 2? Let Season 1 be just a dream and then we could start on a real and fair competition between Shin and Yul, with Chae Kyung being a single woman...as for Hyorin, I don't mind if she will still be there if that's the case...but then, if they will still have to stick on these palace stuffs as a reality in the series, I don't think it would be necessary to involve her still since Shin chose CG now...and also, Yul will be out of place and I don't want that to happen...

I was actually thinking about the same thing, remember this is Chaegyong imagination so why not? If JJH is determined not come back (on his own accord or bad advise from his management), as Crown Prince Shin, let the wedding be a dream sequence and Chaegyong waking up married to Prince Yul. Shin decided to give up his Crown Prince title and follow Hyorin and the two of them were “Gone with the Wind.”

I know most of you are Shin’s campers and don’t want to see another replacement for JJH, but remember the majority here in the beginning were not in favor of the production management selection of YEH, because they want their favorite actress to play Chaegyong and ended up liking her so much, the same goes with Full House many fans don’t want SHK to play the mean role because they thought she was not compatible with Bi, and look at what happened they adore her in the series. As long as they can come up with a good plot and story line, Goong 2 will still be a hit. Just my two cents and this is my first post. Thank you to all the subbers.

I can only watch through You tube so help me out here.

Guest cyberkid1987

I read in one of the site.. forgot it... um... said the goong ost 2 will released on 25th april 2006.... but they say might delay... i'm not sure.. so hope it'll come out on the released date.... :w00t:

I know most of you are Shin’s campers and don’t want to see another replacement for JJH, but remember the majority here in the beginning were not in favor of the production management selection of YEH, because they want their favorite actress to play Chaegyong and ended up liking her so much, the same goes with Full House many fans don’t want SHK to play the mean role because they thought she was not compatible with Bi, and look at what happened they adore her in the series. As long as they can come up with a good plot and story line, Goong 2 will still be a hit. Just my two cents and this is my first post. Thank you to all the subbers.

True.

Shin campers doesn't necessarily mean JJH campers. Some of us are in love with the character, and not with JJH.. well maybe a bit coz he WAS too hot not to be noticed. But, his hotness has slowly disappeared in my eyes, in the past couple of days. Don't worry, I won't continue bashing him for his unexplainable behaviors *tsk*. I'll stop right here. B)

Nevertheless, we should keep an open mind to whatever possibility in the 2nd season, including change of casts, or extreme change in storyline.

Guest a/-/6!E

i still wanna see eunhye as chae gyung ... and kim jung hoon as yul ... and joo ji hoon as shin but if they change shin's actor i dun mind that much but if they do it will be kind of weird since i kind of see all the previous cast as all the characters in the book but as longest yul and chae gyung still the same actor and actress i will support and watch goong 2...

i think it would be wierd w/o the same characters. wouldn't be the same goong. yet they have to grow up sometime. would be interesting if we see a grown up shin and cg. from age 19 to maybe later 20s? If they were to grow up then it would be quite wierd for them to still have the same people. Yet with makeup and different clothes and hairstyles could still work quite well :D Personally i'd like it if it picked up not too far from where it left off with YEH as CG and JJH as Shin. :D

Guest mizzlinhie

Waiting for JJH confirmation is just making meeh going crazi...I still hope he will be in Goong 2 :( But no matter what YEH must must be in Goong 2, or else it wouldnt be worth watchin for meeh heheh i lub chaegyung. so kutee

Guest Pikachu

True.

Shin campers doesn't necessarily mean JJH campers. Some of us are in love with the character, and not with JJH.. well maybe a bit coz he WAS too hot not to be noticed. But, his hotness has slowly disappeared in my eyes, in the past couple of days. Don't worry, I won't continue bashing him for his unexplainable behaviors *tsk*. I'll stop right here. B)

Nevertheless, we should keep an open mind to whatever possibility in the 2nd season, including change of casts, or extreme change in storyline.

Agreed. XD I'm a Shin camper but enver sad a JJH camper, I did think he's attractive, yes, but like mango, his attitude (or more accurately, news and rumors related to him) of late just kind of lessened his appeal. If the (possible) replacement for JJH is someone better (in terms of acting and possibly bringing Shin out) then I wouldn't mind.. but if it's someone who is worse then.... XDDD

Guest vpower

i would rather they keep JJH as shin. i really dont like how they switch out characters like in a soap opera. really bugs me -_-

was watching the recently subbed episodes (thanks sub team!) and i have noticed that shin has to wear some tight pants! lets not emphasize on that *ahem*

just have to remember that better times are coming up. better times are definitely coming up.

yep and episodes 20 and 21 have made me mad at Yul. yea i know you love the girl but still. she isnt yours now so get over it kind of thing. but i do feel for the guy.

Guest echoRy

(imbc)

photo25611no1707719pb.th.jpg photo25611no1707014yr.th.jpg photo25611no1706912al.th.jpg photo25611no1699113lf.th.jpg photo25611no1707119xx.th.jpg

"lessened his appeal", yeah i hate to agree but i do.

let's not lose all hope though, all of it may just be a

huge, big misunderstanding...well atleast that's what

i'm praying for *sigh* :D:rolleyes:

hello to my lovely fruits in the jungle...(FBGI <3)

i made my 4th MV for GOONG - Love Can

I'd used my old man's song and added english translated lyrics to the MV. The song is 就是爱你 (Jiu Shi Ai Ni)... brought tears to my eyes last nite when i was cutting out scenes for the MV :tears: hope you goongners will like it :mellow:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qiut4g

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/trebby/guuc7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LKXXr33Tds

42th BaekSang Award - TVBS 18.4.2006 Part 2 report

JJH parts only

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYluy0Pp0vk

Guest casiana21

i think it would be wierd w/o the same characters. wouldn't be the same goong. yet they have to grow up sometime. would be interesting if we see a grown up shin and cg. from age 19 to maybe later 20s? If they were to grow up then it would be quite wierd for them to still have the same people. Yet with makeup and different clothes and hairstyles could still work quite well :D Personally i'd like it if it picked up not too far from where it left off with YEH as CG and JJH as Shin. :D

I don't think its weird, they've done it in Winter Sonata, Bae Yoong Joon and Choi Ji Woo playing high school kids (if I'm not mistaken they were in their mid-twenties at the time), and ten years later they were playing the grown up Joonsang and YooJin (spl.).

Goong can fast forward 5-10 years later with Yul already an acclaimed artist in Europe with financial backing from Prince William, but something in the Goong or perhaps by technicality he is called back to Korea to be declared King, Chaegyong, on the other hand is Korea’s hottest DESIGNER and Yul spotted her at the coronation and his heart begins to flutter again and the courtship begin. This time no competition from Crown Prince Shin because no one knows his whereabout.

Guest mmmmsushi

thank you soo much ks for answering my question.now i understand.haha.could i ask another question though...when they were at YUL's birthday party.and she was in the closet.she touched her tounge than nose and did it twice.i dont understand that.haha.idk.i just have questions for weird things.keke

Guest leeleemoon

thank you soo much ks for answering my question.now i understand.haha.could i ask another question though...when they were at YUL's birthday party.and she was in the closet.she touched her tounge than nose and did it twice.i dont understand that.haha.idk.i just have questions for weird things.keke

I think this is something they do to help with the cramping of the legs. If you remember, Yul told Prince William to do this too when he visited the palace. It was the part when they were sitting and watching Chaegyung play the flute.

This is just my thought. There are other things in other korean dramas that I wonder about too. For example, why they prick their fingers when they have indigestion or why they rub their ears after touching something hot.

Guest gokutrunk

can someone give me the link of episode 16...i go to the main page and i click on the link.,..but i don't found it...thanks!

Archived