[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest oc-ca

Ok, I have a confession to make: I am a Goong addict. I've been lazy about keeping up with kdramas the last few years and frankly stopped watching them for the last 6 months or so. And one day last month I caught an episode of Goong on my local tv. The stunning art direction and interesting plot immediately got me hooked. I first went to my video store to catch up, and when didn't satiate my hunger for all things Goong, a Google search lead me to Soompie. I've read every single page in this thread and watched more mv's than I can count. I love the cast (Yul, Shin, CK are too cute for words!), the art direction amazing, the customes goreous and the music enchanting. Bravo to the PD, director and writers. And to all Goongians who's detailed scoop on all things Goong made me a Goong addict and made me renew my kdrama lover membership.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest donilpark

Ok, I have a confession to make: I am a Goong addict. I've been lazy about keeping up with kdramas the last few years and frankly stopped watching them for the last 6 months or so. And one day last month I caught an episode of Goong on my local tv. The stunning art direction and interesting plot immediately got me hooked. I first went to my video store to catch up, and when didn't satiate my hunger for all things Goong, a Google search lead me to Soompie. I've read every single page in this thread and watched more mv's than I can count. I love the cast (Yul, Shin, CK are too cute for words!), the art direction amazing, the customes goreous and the music enchanting. Bravo to the PD, director and writers. And to all Goongians who's detailed scoop on all things Goong made me a Goong addict and made me renew my kdrama lover membership.

Every single page? :blink:

How long did that take?

Guest s0urp@tchk!d

Hi! Does anyone have, or know where, I could download the opening credits? Thanks in advance!! :)

yeaaa search youtube. its DEF there. ive seen it. =]

and ditto donilpark -- how long DID it take you oc-ca???? LOL wow that's pretty crajee. you have def been GOONGNIFIED. LOL JOIN THE CLUB. actually i can't even say that. you are so much more obsessed than i am. HANDS DOWN. *bows* :sweatingbullets:

Guest Victoria

whoa! ur totally GOONGNIFIED!

no matter how much i want to read all posts in this thread!

i just can't coz every time i read a page.. another page comes up!!

but im trying to keep up!!!

ive never been so hooked with korean dramas,,

GOONG reincarnated me!!! wahaha.

Guest LilGeeDawg

yeaaa search youtube. its DEF there. ive seen it. =]

Thanks karneasada! Is there a way for me to download the clip from YouTube? I would really like to have the clip on my computer, since I don't always get internet access. Thanks again for your help! :D

Guest kawaeegirl

Hey!! I just finished watching the ending~

It wasnt the best ending... but I hope its because there is going to be a SECOND season!?!!! YESSSS

-SPOILER (ENDING)-

I dont understand how Chaegyung can get pregant if they havent even slept together.... Did they just want to keep the drama pg-13?

Guest ` k s

Just because we didn't see them sleep together doesn't mean they didn't. Towards the end of the series they finally became close and a genuine couple so it could have happened any night (or day) in the last 2 episodes. I think a probable time could have been after the long steamy kiss before we see them together on the couch or after CG's hiccup incident. It's for them to know and us to wonder... :P

Guest dada_princess

It wasnt the best ending... but I hope its because there is going to be a SECOND season!?!!! YESSSS

-SPOILER (ENDING)-

I dont understand how Chaegyung can get pregant if they havent even slept together.... Did they just want to keep the drama pg-13?

i'm just watching epp 16 ( Eng sub). i find it strange how shin can easily changge his feelings of hyo rin who he has loved before and 4 in love with CK in such a rapid speed. :blink: this can't possibly happen in reality. B) Anyway, i like Shin with Ck :P rather than him with HR though i feel sorry for HR's condition a lot. She's worth having a true love. YUL has a beautiful voice, he's done well in group UN. the song " We'll be together " of UN reminds me of hhim in the group. i get sad when they broke up. Pitiful!!! :(

Guest Victoria

-SPOILER (ENDING)-

i think CG explained it in an interview.. that she is not pregnant..

she just ate too much egg tarts.. i think that's it.. :)

but i think CG & Shin already did it since Shin was not so surprised. :lol:

i think CG explained it in an interview.. that she is not pregnant..

she just ate too much egg tarts.. i think that's it.. :)

but i think CG & Shin already did it since Shin was not so surprised. :lol:

Pregnant.jpg

CG looks more surpised than Shin does. [love the way her eyes bulge] Shin is more like.. "damn!"

The one where they looked at one another.. expression was of "i wonder which time it was.."

classic goong moments. :D

Guest mcmug

yap same sentiments for the Hyorin & Shin part coz i'm surprised that their 1st love for each other is so vulnerable...or maybe only Hyorin is truly in love with Shin but Shin has more friendship than love for her and maybe Shin only discover what love is after he met Chae Gyung...coz in the drama i cannot see how deep the love Shin has for Hyorin maybe only sentimental feelings and also becoz Shin felt that Hyorin has the same characteristics as him that's why he incline to her initially...darn wonder if i make sense?

Yes. Her name is Kang Jung Hwa alias Yun Mi Hyeon in the drama.

She is a good looking chick too.

isn't she the girl that fought over Woohyuk with Bin in Loveletter...hahaha

I SALUTE U ALREADY!!!!.....hohohohoho

Guest Pikachu

It took many, many days...

XD you deserve an award for even going through all that. XD

Anyway, some korean fans have already posted pics of JJH in his autograph signing event. :D

thx reb for the clips..

wadever happen to yeh? there wasnt any news of her since she came back from bali, unless u count the anemic one.

and i think 3-4 months is too short a period of time for them to film a drama..

i kinda hope they will just keep taking advertisements. lOlx..

and just start filming goong again in this coming august

is the sub team going to sub the Goong special? Hoping, and wishing, that they would.

hello. pls backlog.

we already mention that we will be subbin the special WHEN we finish the current epis ==D

Guest andie

-SPOILER (ENDING)-

My guess is after the hiccup scene... but I think that season2 should shed some light on this...I guess the PD did this to keep us on our toes and really make us want to see the 2nd season out of curiosity. :D

i find it strange how shin can easily changge his feelings of hyo rin who he has loved before and 4 in love with CK in such a rapid speed. :blink:

I think the shift of Shin's feelings from Hyorin to CG wasn't that rapid. For me Shin feelings for Hyorin were based their compatibility and friendship. He loved her, yes, but it was borne out of concern and the fact they seem to be on the same boat (misery loves company)... They're both melancholic, taking life seriously and share similar dreams but because of both their backgrounds (Hyorin being poor and Shin eventually having to take role of the King) make it much harder for both of them to achieve it. Which is probably why they both take comfort on each other's presence. I think this sums up Shin's feelings for Hyorin.

On the other hand his feelings for Chae Gyung go much deeper and it took a while for him to come around and acknowledge it. On the on-set they really seem to be such a mismatch with her background, her silliness, and bubbliness and him being the exact opposite. I think it was after spending time with CG and her family in episode 7, that Shin started to take interest in her. And the time that she went to Yul after both Yul and Shin fell-off the horses, was the time Shin started to realize that she meant something to him even in the littlest sense. I think his love for CG was already growing as time passed by but he was unable to recognize it at the earlier stages when it was just shallow. By the time he realized and acknowledged how much CG meant to him, he was already deeply in love her. This was why when he started to take some action, the profession of his feelings seemed so sudden and abrupt because he only started showing his love for CG when it was already deep (as opposed for example to Yul's who showed his love for CG from the time he took interest in her).

Guest Dark;Chocolate

YESSSSS :w00t::w00t: ....he was definitely slippin his tongue...

you can tell they were both into da kiss cuz he was doin dat and she was touching his face...

first time i saw both leads in any drama sooo into da kiss.. :lol:

heres a link to a SLOW MOTION KISS..so u can see urself..

OMG YOU CAN TOTALLY SEE HIS TONGUE GOING IN AND OUT

holy how long does that kiss go for? omg

im all omfg now because of that. look how into it they are.. omg

Archived