[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chigurl

waaaahhh.... there is? can anyone give me the link to episode 1.5? :tears:

heres a link to goong 1.5..i upload it awhile back but it should still work...

SENDSPACE

GOONG 1.5

Guest Victoria

heres a link to goong 1.5..i upload it awhile back but it should still work...

SENDSPACE

GOONG 1.5

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! WHOA ITS KINDA HUGE? 188MB.. HOPE IT HAS ENGLISH SUB THOUGH..

BUT NVM THANKS!!!!! :D

【新闻】尹恩惠由于疲劳累积贫血,不参加百想,朱智勋独自一人参加

(新闻简译) 本来尹恩惠将和朱智勋一起参加在14日下午在首尔举行的《第42届百想艺术大赏授赏式》,但由于疲劳积累的贫血症状而没办法参加了。

尹恩惠所属公司方面表示,尹恩惠在《宫》播完以后就显出疲劳的样子,最近在医院接受诊断显示"积累性的贫血症状",据此医生嘱咐必须要好好休息...

对成功演出《宫》的尹恩惠而言,这次的百想艺术大奬授奖式,是她作为表演者第一次有着特殊意义的典礼(有兩項提名),为健康关系而无法参加,对此尹恩惠显出了最大的遗憾。

另一方面,由于尹恩惠的不能参加,朱智勋只好独自一人参加,一个人走红地毯了。

ps.有一篇新闻提到朱智勋是平生第一次走紅毯,心情非常兴奋与激动。

data from http://news.media.daum.net/enter ... wsen/v12378655.html

:crazy: Got this news from KDOCN... basically it says that YEH is not going to the awards coz of anemia due to exhaustion(疲劳累积贫血 not sure if i got the correct term for that :sweatingbullets:) so she needs to rest... so JJH will be attending by himself :tears:

I hope YEH gets well soon and I hope they win awards too... :sweatingbullets:

Guest mmmmsushi

i hate how hawaii's behind.we're only on eppie 9 and most of you are finished )=

im left behind.haha.but luckily.i have my own goong nights =D

i have one question to ask though.

what episode is it when shin and cg are sleeping on the floor and he pulls her close to him?im dying to see that scence.haha.lovey dovey.kekeke

Guest spektor

I know how you feel. hawaii is always behind everyone in everything.

Is there really a season 2? I hope they show it in Hawaii too.

Guest mcmug

:crazy: Got this news from KDOCN... basically it says that YEH is not going to the awards coz of anemia due to exhaustion(疲劳累积贫血 not sure if i got the correct term for that :sweatingbullets:) so she needs to rest... so JJH will be attending by himself :tears:

I hope YEH gets well soon and I hope they win awards too... :sweatingbullets:

that's really bad news...really wished to see them together at the awards...gosh really missed them as a couple but then health is more important, i guess YEH must be feeling really disappointed about not able to attend...anywayz hope they win something ^^

Guest andie

oh dear, hopes YEH recover from anemia soon!

JJH and YEh didn't win the best new comer....

How sad, I was hoping JJH to get an award at the very least. :( Oh well... Did he attend the awards?

I haven't seen him on screen.

Sad news...both our crown prince & princess... Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye missed out on the 42 Baek Sang awards for Best New Actor and Actress... sigh.. :tears:

I saw Shin goon....he was present!! He sat next to the girl who won Best actress in Movie...

Ji Hoon shi...wear white suit~~~ :)

Guest andie

I saw Shin goon....he was present!! He sat next to the girl who won Best actress in Movie...

I thought my mind was playing tricks on me hahaha... So the guy in white was really JJH. He looked good! :D Too bad my screen is so tiny...

Guest hsinyi069

I thought my mind was playing tricks on me hahaha... So the guy in white was really JJH. He looked good! :D Too bad my screen is so tiny...

20060414175521.830.0.jpg

I post the rest in JJH's thread... :D

credit: as labeled/koreanwind

Guest __mill

hie all! i never post anything in this thread b4.. ( i think .. ) i am soooo in love with the drama and totaly crazy with the manhwa.. so i went surfing for some pics and found this:

wedding.jpg

cg1.jpg

cg.jpg

the last one look so funny!! ( can someone kindly translate the text? uh yea.. i dont understand korea =p . it would be great for others too )

(sorry if these pics hv been posted b4)

Shin goon is presenting Documentary awards now!!

He presented a total of 3 awards....quite long presentation...can see him longer on screen ..haha..so wish the girl presenting with him is Chaegyung... :lol:

Oh yeah...his hair grew quite a lot lately (his back a bit longer now...or is it extension just for 2nite's hairstyle??)hmmm.......

I still prefer his Goong hair style...not too long & neat and more match his look.

Guest DallasE

Actually he wasn't seated immediately next to the newcomer winner, but Kang JungHwa. They did the Lotte Mall CF a whhile back. They're currently presenting an award together. Wonder did they rope her in at the last minute coz EunHye is unwell! EunHye, get well soon!!!

Too bad, our Royal Couple didn't win the newcomer award!!

1145010041_C1F6C8C4B4CFB9E9BBF3.jpg

1145005915_photo20060414174935.jpg

1145004896_25A425B7.jpg

200604141753552100_1.jpg

1145005925_2006041417520786360_2.jpg

25BF25EC25B825AE25B525CE25B825AE25C.jpg

1145010357_photo_256_1_1_no_16344_1.jpg

c5a9b1e2baafc8af85cadtv2006041.th.jpg c5a9b1e2baafc8af85cadtv2006042.th.jpg

All credits to dcinside.com

Archived