[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest just jess

i agree with shenny. i love the hot scenes in epi 23,, but

i think that CG running after shin's car scene was rocking romantic.

that jumping hug is the MOST romantic thing shin and cg ever did really.

lOlx..

-> and i love the ending.. i mean all i wanted was for them to be together.

and shin told cg this when he proposed. he said.

let's get married for real. not ask of us by the elders, but i am giving my all to propose to the girl i want to spend my life with.

WOW~~~~>.<~~~~

i love it.

so my fav epi is 24

yes i repeated that scene like 20 million times.

anywayz. i so agree with u..

MBC tire yeh and JJh half to death and then only show like 10 mins of macau? wtf is that? i mean they shld add in more things like honey moon, as in the real stuff

-> bed, kisses, hugs, etc etc (ehem) all included.

I seriously hope there is director's cut because from the IMBC pic, i KNOW they slice off A ton of scenes.. so i demand director's cut for die hearted fans around here

OMGGGGG! i just watched the kiss scene with CG and shin was seriously one of the cutest things i have ever seen! i cant even express how happy i was that they finally made up and were happy together!!!! i still have to finish the rest of 23 and 24... i cannot wait. dear GOd, that was such a hot and cute scene.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myteddi

Thank you so much, myteddi!!! This was exactly the part I was asking for, thanks again!! :)

Here are some picture from Ep. 15 where Shin was talking about "Gone With The Wind" to CG which she know nothing about. But in the end Shin decided to show CG the sunrise.

goongep15avi0037022682ms.jpg

goongep15avi0037767438ym.jpg

goongep15avi0038071736gy.jpg

goongep15avi0038102439xi.jpg

goongep15avi0038120126qi.jpg

goongep15avi0038134805pm.jpg

Guest echoRy

sorry but i cant seem to find the answer on the previous posts but:

which clubbox can i find goong 1.5 hq?

[MBC] Special - Goong 1.5 (03-30-06) HQ [HODOLi Verison

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/krcity

http://clubbox.co.kr/maysialee

http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi

u'll love the special, i have no clue what any of em said and i was laughing :rolleyes:

i'm sure i'll die of excessive laughter when subs for it come out :lol:

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Here are some picture from Ep. 15 where Shin was talking about "Gone With The Wind" to CG which she know nothing about. But in the end Shin decided to show CG the sunrise.

http://imageshack.us]goongep15avi0038134805pm.jpg

Thanks for posting these pics! Oh so romantic! I still can't get over Goong. I really have a hard time getting over it! Ugh! Have to watch another series to divert my attention but Goong keeps on haunting me! Hahahaha!

Hello fellow Goongers! So nice to see that this thread is still moving!

Guest ~neh~long~

it's... over... ㅠㅠ

major depression over here... ㅠOㅠ

^0^

i really enjoyed goong while it lasted, so great!!

YEH & JJH & KJH were all such great actors...

Guest sweet_treats1812

hi everyone, i'm new to this drama/thread.

i must say i like it better than the manhwa...but i don't like th makeup or they guy who play's yul's acting...

hopefully it'll get better (i'm only on ep. 8)

trust me...it'll get a whole lot better :lol: ul have to endure some heartbreaking and draggy moments, but i think towards the end it'll all be worth it..and oohh~ u read the manhwa! at least u kinda know wat to expect then..ive only read parts of the manhwa myself..but i love this drama anyway :blush:

Oooh, thanks again myteddi. :) These caps bring back good memories. Episodes 15 and 16 were sooo cute!! :D. I'm getting all giddy remembering their little "outing", haha. :) Thanks so much again.

Guest evonne

argh.. can anyone tell me the ending please...i cant wait....so in the end did they divorce then remarried or what? Did Shin remains as the crown prince? why did the King want to kick CG out of the palace?

Guest usyagitntn

u'll love the special, i have no clue what any of em said and i was laughing :rolleyes:

i'm sure i'll die of excessive laughter when subs for it come out :lol:

Me too. I laughed so hard that I'm pretty sure everyone in the house heard me when I was watching the special online ( and it was like 6 in the morning) .. except thhe fact that I did not understand anything they said. Still can't believe how many fans screamed when ever they show any intimate/romantic scenes in the show, or something related to JJH :lol:

Watch the special everyone!! :w00t:

Guest azn_chunsax

WOW. 1713. i'm sorry to say i didn't actually go through all of them, though i did go through quite a few :X

i had a free weekend so i'm like 'to hell with it :X i'm going indulge in dramas' X: but then a;lkjdsa;fkj ahahaha so i ended up finishing goong in 2 days ==; <3.

HAHAHAHA :X first things first : thank you to all the subbers you're awesome <3 and let me know if you ever need help :X my chinese is passable and i know how to do the actual subbing and timing and stuff :X.

second : HAHAHAHA GSIT. GSIT. HAHAHA CSI CSI CSI CSI CSI :X my friend told me Soompi people were going nuts :X and i didn't believe her but ahaha <3 now i do and it's great :X my two cents - i like that look they gave each other :X which ... KIND OF indicates that *THEY* didn't think it was normal to vomit :X so obviously you know :X they must have done something! rawr :X but anyway. HAHAHA

so T__T knowing this thread moves at about ten pages a day <3 i'll try my best to keep up :) my name is Vinny btw (HI YINYIN :X)

Guest q12345

i agree with shenny. i love the hot scenes in epi 23,, but

i think that CG running after shin's car scene was rocking romantic.

that jumping hug is the MOST romantic thing shin and cg ever did really.

lOlx..

-> and i love the ending.. i mean all i wanted was for them to be together.

and shin told cg this when he proposed. he said.

let's get married for real. not ask of us by the elders, but i am giving my all to propose to the girl i want to spend my life with.

WOW~~~~>.<~~~~

i love it.

so my fav epi is 24

Sorry if this is a rehash of threads before, but . . . (I've been away for a week and I have about 100+ pages to follow up on!)

Can someone explain why CG ran after the car? I don't understand how she knew where he was going.

And why did she say she needed some time to make a decision on his proposal?!? I thought they were rock solid from the previous episode.

Thanks in advance. :D

Guest hana3917

hi everyone, i'm new to this drama/thread.

i must say i like it better than the manhwa...but i don't like th makeup or they guy who play's yul's acting...

hopefully it'll get better (i'm only on ep. 8)

it does get better... it drags sometimes but i think its still pretty fast paced

Guest q12345

Sorry for not backtracking, but I can't seem to get the search function working in Soompi. Does anyone know why CG went to Macau? I thought she was supposed to go to England. Thanks in advance. :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

hmm..it's kinda sad to see this thread moving slowly considering how it used to jump 10 pages in like an hour :lol: but anyways..at least it's still alive :)

im listening to perhaps love right now and it never fails to cheer me up..brings back many nice memories between shin and cg..dang, i jst love this song... :phew:

anyway..thanks u guys for all those mv's..they're all really nicely done...u captured all the sweet moments between shin and cg and it makes me all bubbly jst looking at them..^ __ ^

Guest sweet_treats1812

Hey guys im getting married in July and i kinda like the flower thing YEh wore on her head you guys have any pics of other people wearing something like that so i can choose which one is the best

wow, congratulations!!! :w00t: when i saw cg's headress i immediately thought of this:

eugene53.jpg

:lol:

it's eugene from save the last dance for me..she was wearing a similar headress during their engangement scene...

Guest mayetlovesjisung

hmm..it's kinda sad to see this thread moving slowly considering how it used to jump 10 pages in like an hour :lol: but anyways..at least it's still alive :)

im listening to perhaps love right now and it never fails to cheer me up..brings back many nice memories between shin and cg..dang, i jst love this song... :phew:

anyway..thanks u guys for all those mv's..they're all really nicely done...u captured all the sweet moments between shin and cg and it makes me all bubbly jst looking at them..^ __ ^

I'm TOTALLY ADDICTED to Perhaps Love! OMG! It's the background music of my blog and friendster account! Hahahaha! When you fall in love with Goong drama, you'll fall in love with the soundtrack too!

Guest sweet_treats1812

I'm TOTALLY ADDICTED to Perhaps Love! OMG! It's the background music of my blog and friendster account! Hahahaha! When you fall in love with Goong drama, you'll fall in love with the soundtrack too!

no way! it's the background music of my friendster account too!!! :w00t: *high five*

first episode into goong and i already fell for the song..i think i fell in love with the ost before i did with the drama..hahahaha~

thanks for the link usyagitntn! unfortunately, i dont have an mbc account..will jst have to wait for some kind soul to upload it to youtube or elsewhere~ ;)

Archived