[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

gahh that was the best part. I still can't stop thinkin gabout it. I always play that scene over and over. it's so beautiful. Ep 24 was my favourite- but I wish more happened in macau..

yes i repeated that scene like 20 million times.

anywayz. i so agree with u..

MBC tire yeh and JJh half to death and then only show like 10 mins of macau? wtf is that? i mean they shld add in more things like honey moon, as in the real stuff

-> bed, kisses, hugs, etc etc (ehem) all included.

I seriously hope there is director's cut because from the IMBC pic, i KNOW they slice off A ton of scenes.. so i demand director's cut for die hearted fans around here

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-> and i love the ending.. i mean all i wanted was for them to be together.

and shin told cg this when he proposed. he said.

let's get married for real. not ask of us by the elders, but i am giving my all to propose to the girl i want to spend my life with.

WOW~~~~>.<~~~~

Aaw, manda panda.... *teary-eyed* he seems to always find the right words now.. good job, communication-class, for educating our dear prince shin goon :P

Anyway, here's another re-up for Happy Time NG 2/4/06:

http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=17311UG...HU2EYTFUP2LG61K

Guest chibifry

Anyone have ep 24? I went back but I cant find any existing links.

Ep 23 was AWESOME! Man o.o I would have never thought that they would, you know... mmmm hmmm for sooooo long o.o it was .. ah. LOL

yes but 24? non clubbox? T_T

Guest xx-outsider-xx

i haven't really watch the episode, but just want to comment based on the pictures:

--> Shin's hair looks good during the scenes where CG runs after him and they hugged <--

alright, that's all. hahaha.

This is my first time posting in this thread, though I've been a silent reader for a while... I haven't finished Goong yet, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it to death (and the caps/pics/spoilers are killing me xD). Even though I'm new, I would like to give a BIG THANK YOU to the subbing team for Goong. You guys have done great, :D.

Also, I'd like to request pics from episode 16 of Goong (the scene where Shin and Chae Gyung go "gone with the wind" and play around in the beach). I've checked a lot of the pages in this thread, but looking through 1700+ pages is hard. xD. So, please, if someone has these pics, can you post them up? Thanks in advance!

Guest kdrama_luv3r

i personally want CG to be pregnant at the end of season 2.. so here's what i want to be the opening scene of season 2 :rolleyes:

camera moves around a room then focuses on the bed with white sheets where shin and cg is sleeping...

shin wakes up first, stares at cg..

he decides to wake cg by kissing her in the face (forehead, eyes, nose, lips)

while shin is kissing cg in the lips, cg smiles, shin moves back to stare at his wife, cg opens her eyes, smiles even wider..

cg encircles her arms to shin for a hug..

after sometime of hugging, shin moves for a kiss again but...

shocked cg: WAIT!

startled shin: what?

confused cg: what time is it?

confused shin: 8am. why?

surprised, worried cg (starts to get off the bed): OMG, jesus christ superstar! we're late!

more confused shin: late for what?!

cg running around the room looking for her clothes: what do you mean what? we're supposed to come back to the palace today! and it's already 8am! we're late! OMG, they are probably waiting for us by now.

shin: ...

cg: what are you doing? why are you still lying there? LET'S GO!

cg runs to the bathroom, tries to close the door but shin stops her.

cg: what?

shin: i'm coming in with you. it'll save us time and water :lol:;)

:w00t: :blush:

i totally love this scene!!!!

when i was reading this i was think HONEYMOON!!!! do you think they're going to show the honeymoon!!!!

watching goong 1.5...totally cute!!

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

in my opinion

this drama got boring after ep. 14

i don't know if i should watch the rest

the producers def. dragged this drama out too long ans scenes

Guest jennxxness

in my opinion

haha. yes. it sure did drag. i suggest you forward all the dragging parts. because there are a couple of great scenes in between.

true. some even wanted to give up already..

but, my lucky seven, stick to it cos... 'they save the best for last' ;)

and to DEE, tks for sharing the lovely wallies...

nvr fails to brighten up my day...

Guest donilpark

in my opinion

I don't know what you like or dislike, but if you didn't like it at episode 14, than just drop it.

It does get nice in episode 15 and 16, but then it gets gloomy again.

If I should put my two cents, though, I would say it should have been extended to something like 30 episodes and go even more slowly.

They went too fast, especially towards the end, that they just made huge leaps of logic and there were some discontinuity of emotions.

I hope for dvd, they do a better job at editing and insert the deleted scenes so that things will flow a bit better.

Guest jennxxness

I don't know what you like or dislike, but if you didn't like it at episode 14, than just drop it.

It does get nice in episode 15 and 16, but then it gets gloomy again.

If I should put my two cents, though, I would say it should have been extended to something like 30 episodes and go even more slowly.

They went too fast, especially towards the end, that they just made huge leaps of logic and there were some discontinuity of emotions.

I hope for dvd, they do a better job at editing and insert the deleted scenes so that things will flow a bit better.

actually looking back.. that's true. ep 14 and 15was not as bad... not as bad as ep 19 (god gracious- horrible episode)

and it is kind of funny how the ending was so rushed.. although i think 30 eps is probably too much imo. they should have cut the drag and placed more emphasis near the end. IF they ddi, they would probably have reached that 30% rating too (cause i think their ratings dropped during ep 19 or 20)

Guest donilpark

actually looking back.. that's true. ep 14 and 15was not as bad... not as bad as ep 19 (god gracious- horrible episode)

and it is kind of funny how the ending was so rushed.. although i think 30 eps is probably too much imo. they should have cut the drag and placed more emphasis near the end. IF they ddi, they would probably have reached that 30% rating too (cause i think their ratings dropped during ep 19 or 20)

I think the ratings were more because of Bad Family.

Tree of Heaven had ratings around the neighbourhood of 6~7% and Bad Family had ratings of around 11% right from the beginning and then 15%, although it did go down a bit in the second week. (and when it did, Goong gained by appoximately the amount Bad Family lost.)

So, it was going strong until episode 20. (at around 27%) but dropped to around 25% the week Bad Family started (episode 21 and 22), and then the next week recovered to about 28% (which was the last week, episode 23 and 24).

Guest Incise Soul

When I started this drama, it was super boring. It FINALLY got better after like 5-8 episodes, which is great. Now, I'm hooked. I can't wait for the rest of the subs. I'm currently on Episode 20. I didn't like Shin at first because he was so indifference toward other's feelings. At least he's getting better at showing his feelings. Yul is pissing me off because he's making CG want to leave the palace, but at the same time I feel sorry for him.

Guest trinhee

I'm watching Goong right now and it's so good!

I can't believe I never watched it until now.

Does anyone have other links to Episode 16 and up?

The links the on the first page aren't working for me. =/

Guest myteddi

Also, I'd like to request pics from episode 16 of Goong (the scene where Shin and Chae Gyung go "gone with the wind" and play around in the beach). I've checked a lot of the pages in this thread, but looking through 1700+ pages is hard. xD. So, please, if someone has these pics, can you post them up? Thanks in advance!

Episode 16 was one of the best, I would like to share some pictures from it, hope this were the ones you were looking for will post "Gone With the Wind" Scene the moment I finish, enjoy!!!

goongep16avi0000441774yt.jpg

goongep16avi0000471471pm.jpg

goongep16avi0000517182af.jpg

goongep16avi0000715711ya.jpg

goongep16avi0001164490dh.jpg

goongep16avi0001389729rq.jpg

goongep16avi0001329669xr.jpg

Episode 16 was one of the best, I would like to share some pictures from it, hope this were the ones you were looking for will post "Gone With the Wind" Scene the moment I finish, enjoy!!!

Thank you so much, myteddi!!! This was exactly the part I was asking for, thanks again!! :)

Guest echoRy

G-night Angeline! Thank you for the pics...now i'm getting more dirty thoughts :faints:
LOLz i like to think they did the deed the night before Chae left for her "winter vaca"

the romantic in me seems to be stuck at the thought that they said their goodbyes by making love... :blush:

joojihoon is so cute <3 xD Angeline :: love your banner! what scene is that o_____o!! haha
PIKApeach babe speaks the truth...that's the HOT kiss from ep 23 :D

XDkekeke he's waiting for his girlfrined to finish filming? ;)B) *Runs*
ROTFLMAO! yeah, JJH's wondering why his girlfriend is laughing and takes a peak... :D

Angeline, where did u get the above picture from? Any more of such pictures showing them together at the Goong celebration party? :)
the pic is from imbc.. believe me i'm dying for some JJH&YEH action too, i keep checking

the thread praying for DEE to have posted brand new pics of em.

sweetie i love it! it's really sweet :tears: <3

:lol:Gee hun,.. actually I did post my "winks" twice hehe!

*gasp* i can not believe i missed the heavenly wink... :o i need my eyeballs checked Shenny babe, aigoo!

DEE- those banners by MAYA are fantabulouso! thanx for posting them ;)

and my fave eps have got to be 23 & 24! the hugs, kisses and hand holdings made me die again and again.

Guest jann1fer

sorry but i cant seem to find the answer on the previous posts but:

which clubbox can i find goong 1.5 hq?

Archived