[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweet_treats1812

nangnang18, i think all the links provided (except maybe the chinese hardsubbed ones, im not sure) can be played on windows media player :) jst click any of those links..many people have been so kind as to post it up and reup for others...

anyways..does anyone know if the official MV for goong is out? i checked the first post but there seems to be no link for it...erm..so it maybe means it's not out yet huh? hahaha~ boy, do i sound stupid :lol:

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Goong Season 1 is finally over... :SOB: The ending was great! I mean it's something that would keep all of us thinking if CG is really pregnant or not. The big question now is... when DID it happen?! Hahaha!

Oh well, how about starting season 2 with the 'missing' BED SCENE instead of the church scene where CG was vomiting. Hahaha! That would totally drive me into nuts!

I'm really happy with the ending despite of so many unanswered questions. I think the PDs did it because they want all of us to keep thinking about Goong 2 and to build up the excitement. I can't wait for Season 2! If we can only skip the remaining months! So Goongers... What are we gonna do?! Rewatch the hot kissing scene over and over again! Hahaha!

My heartfelt thanks to all of those who shared everything they have about Goong. And if I may say, I am so green with Rebby for the autographed pics! Hahaha! You go girl! And thanks too for all that you've shared here. I hope all you guys will continue to do it.

A lot of series will be shown after Goong but I'm sure that this one will always remain number one in my heart! I'm actually obssessed with this and I'm thinking that it's not healthy anymore! Hahaha!

The only prob I have now is how to get a life after Goong! I need to do something that will take my attention away from this! I'm really going crazy! Huhuhu! I'll watch it over and over and over again till my player becomes sick and my TV explodes :D

Let's keep this thread alive until the next season comes along! I'll be hanging out here! And I'm actually thinking about going through all 1680 the pages! Hahaha! REALLY!

Again, thanks to everyone in this thread! To MBC for this wonderful series! For JJH and YEH for the great performances that they've shown. And I really hope that they will find a nice girl for Yul. I feel sooo sad for him! I will not think about the possibilities now. I'll just wait for the next season!

Keep it up Goongers!

GOONG... THIS IS OUR HOME!

Guest snoopy

what's the title of the instrumental song that was played on the previews of episode 24 last night?

and thank ay_link for the song!! <333333

Guest guwakmui916

awwwww man it's so sad how goong is over now, i hope this forum doesn't die out. I love goong too much!!!! I still haven't watched ep 23 and 24....i want to wait until subs so i can understand! LOL... very hard waiting but i'll do it!!! hahahh.. but man...just can't help reading all the spoilers, I CANT WAIT TO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLL... shin is so hot..and CG is so cute :-D.

Guest cheli001

I can't believe goong ended... huhuhu i woke up today feeling happy and a bit sad. Happy coz ep 24 was great. Still can't believe CG might be preggy and it was sooooo sweet that they got married again. :D I don't buy the indigestion excuse haha. I sooo want to see baby shin/cg in season 2 and of course how he/she was conceived hahaha (i'm a baaaad girl.. having perverted thoughts! :lol::lol::lol: ) on the other hand, i feel like a certain part of me is missing coz this is really the end for season 1... huhuhuhu... :tears::tears:

hope this thread won't close, we still have to discuss ep19-24 + goong 1.5 once their subs come out right? let's continue supporting this thread!!!

anyway, thank you all for the uploads, caps, spot translations, subs and spoilers! hahahaha :D

KEEP SUPPORTING GOONG!!!!

btw, did anyone purchase an alfred replica for eclickkorea? I'm thinking of getting one hehe so that i won't miss goong that much.... :P

Omg! I was praying for a bed scene...they didn't give us a bed scene :dies: o well...at least we know they did it, at some point :unsure: i still go for the night before she plays with his suit jacket :P btw, thank you everyone for uploading! Can't believe this is goodbye, but hope to see everyone around and of course in 2007! :D

edit- or maybe the hiccup scene...since shin didn't leave her room at all hehe

maybe they did after the end of ep 23. Cause that kinda left it open after the kissing in the crowd thing. who knows what happened next

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=pTFtjhl...6993660AAA942DE

u guys i need ur help!do u know wats the song playing for the videoclip?i know its sang by the cross. but i cant seem to find the title for the song. btw, this clip is very well done i must say. :D

^_^ thanks, glad u like it... do you want the song or just the title of the song? oh well, here's the song if you want it...

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0O06Y96...Y134F1KAEF1QZ0A

let me know if you find the title of the song cuz up til now i still have no idea! :sweatingbullets: ....although someone helped me translate part of the song here:

Guest nangnang18

:D Hey. I am sorry to trouble everyone. Thanks for the hard work on posting all the episodes. Can someone upload ep 23 again? I am trouble finding "working ep 23."

Thanks again!

Guest mayetlovesjisung

maybe they did after the end of ep 23. Cause that kinda left it open after the kissing in the crowd thing. who knows what happened next

I have to agree! That street kiss was sooo hot and no one knows what happened next hahahaha!

Guest cheli001

i'm also thinking they did it after the street kiss... and the opening for ep.24 is the morning after... I was kinda hoping though that they will show the scene (from caps) where CG and SHIN holding hands while running in the crowd...

Thanks for all the pictures! I'm glad the ending wasa sweet. I know I will miss Goong so much now. T.T I gotta give props to Yul for doing such a thing. I'm kinda glad that the Queen finally accepts CG as her daughter-in-law. I remember in the beginning she was so cold to her. The wedding was really beautiful. I really loved how CG looked. Once again, thanks for the pictures (x I used 'em for my new signature. I can't wait for Season 2!

Guest nggiedew

OMG....................... CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THE LAST EPI !!!

WHAT HAPPEN TO MY INTERNET CONNECTION !!! :crazy:

DAMN SLOW........... !!! :wacko:

hiks hiks hiks ;(

Guest cheli001

:D Hey. I am sorry to trouble everyone. Thanks for the hard work on posting all the episodes. Can someone upload ep 23 again? I am trouble finding "working ep 23."

Thanks again!

you a cb user? you can get it from creidesca's cb. she has both LQ and HQ version.

creidesca, thanks for your cb links! you're cb is awesome!!! :D

**EDIT**

i'm uploading it ysi... if you can still wait... i'll pm you and post the link here later...

oooo :lol:

:w00t: i wanna say thanx a lot to uploader...

u all save my day...

i'm sad coz yesterday my internet connection have prob....

:D anyway thanx for pict.cap,link and manymore

:tears: So sad after think that yesterday the end for season 1 :tears:

HOPEFULLY THIS THREAD STILL LIVE UNTIL NEXT SEASON :lol:

WWWAHHH

goong is finally over ;[

im still getting over it...*sob* sob *

i think it was a good drama and

our two lovely main characters: yoon eun hye and joo ji hoon grew

A LOT -- acting wise!!

it was soo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet <3333

let's cross our fingers and hope season two is just as good.

a major thanks to all the hard work uploading the episodes for everyone to watch :]]

fighting!! ((((:

Archived