[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest yaeri

omg!!!! are they going to have a baby?!!?!?!? i think so... (telling from the caps) i havent watched the last two episodes yet.. but i think its going to be good!!!! when is season 2 starting??

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moonan

So... I havne't heard a lot of people's reactions about this but... what do you make of this?

goong_016.jpg

goong_017.jpg

I thought she was really pretty in the other images with the long hair... but after seeing her in the episodes I thought short hair suited her much more.

Yeah... its hard to believer Goong Season One is over... At least i'm happy though, since another one is coming out. I try not to dwell on that fact too much since "a watched pot never boils" lol

Thank you everyone in this thread who've made the Goong experience enjoyable and possible. Althought i haven't really posted in this thread, I feel like you guys are like another family to me *blushes* We all share so much love for Goong so that makes me happy. Lol... Thanks everyone~

Guest FoxxiDork85

That only shows how good Goong was....My Dramas never hurt my GPA before Goong.

Dude, me too..me too. My grades suddenly became straight B's. *sigh* but it's so worth it!!! as long as it's not straight C's. SPRING QUARTER...Spring Quarter. ^.^ hehe :D:w00t:

Guest omur1ce

ZOMG!!

thank you for the clubbox link and YSI :D

from the creen caps does that mean in season two shes pregnant?!?!

woah! i wonder how shes gonna handle it. :sweatingbullets:

The episode 24 from iyagi, a blue screen comes up in the middle and the volume doesn't work too. Is there a LQ Version that doesn't do this?

Also i'm looking for the Goong 1.5. Where can i download this? PLEASE HELP!! Thanks

Guest soutsada7

^^the blue screen does pop up briefly, but the volume works fine. Maybe you can try creidesca's clubbox?

you can get the 1.5 goong special at creidesca's clubbox, but I'm also currenlty uploading it via ysi right now :D.

Guest sweet_treats1812

So... I havne't heard a lot of people's reactions about this but... what do you make of this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/xpil...g/goong_016.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/xpil...g/goong_017.jpg

personally, i think she looks freaky :blink:

but i wudnt be surprised if she became queen or watever..i dont really care much about her to be honest :lol: smthing about her jst freaks me out...i jst want cg and shin together hahahaha (and thank God we all got that :blush: ) and as for that baby bear in cg's arms at the end of the episode..well..it's a BABY BEAR...wat else am i supposed to assume? :sweatingbullets: and halmama at the end of episode 24 even said (if i heard her right) "segki?" which i know is korean for baby... :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/xpil...g/goong_016.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/xpil...g/goong_017.jpg

i think this is VERY significant.

i think that spoiler ending that was circulating like..10 episodes ago is gonna come true. it makes a lot of sense to have her become queen, since she got to do what she wanted for the last couple of years. and especially now that someone has finally gotten through to the cold prince's heart. T_T

i can't wait to see this. and omfg i can't believe we have to wait an entire YEAR. for making us wait that long, they'd better keep the original cast.

Guest Pikachu

i think this is VERY significant.

i think that spoiler ending that was circulating like..10 episodes ago is gonna come true. it makes a lot of sense to have her become queen, since she got to do what she wanted for the last couple of years. and especially now that someone has finally gotten through to the cold prince's heart. T_T

i can't wait to see this. and omfg i can't believe we have to wait an entire YEAR. for making us wait that long, they'd better keep the original cast.

yeah. Plus the fact they showed this at the very end of the episode/credits. Probably one of those season 1 to season 2 links. Damn, as long as she doesn't become Toot#3, I'll be alright.

Guest LiZziE

REUPS!!! 4zones links don't die after 25 downloads.. but if a lot of ppl are downloading at the same time.. it says it's unavailable.. but the link is available for a week ^^

it lasts for a week cuz it's just ysi link encrypted so it lasts more than 25 downloads :D

http://4zones.org/?d=6az2pz2xs4d6a3t7398

eeks.. halfway through the screen turns blue.. what the heck!

Guest blue_rose

Well, it is finally over..........the finale is a pretty good episode but nothing like 23 though; yup it's hard to beat that one. Thanks to all who uploaded caps, translations and spoilers........it has been a great ride, I enjoyed it a lot :)

SPOILER Alert:

please don't throw tomatoes at me, but I am one of those people that do not relish in CG & SHIN having babies at this point in time, maybe it will be ok at the end of season 2. I watch drama as a form of 'escapism', watching them change diapers clean up ....etc is not what I consider escapism.

So, if it is true that CG is indeed with child I think I will skip season 2 altogether. I do love all the scenes with YUL in this episode, he is such a tragic character. He martyred himself for CG and his mother. KJH is a very good actor. I also love the scene when CG chased after Shin's car and YUL chased after her......YUL witnessing the hug and everything is really heart breaking to watch. I am glad SHIN gave YUL that letter & pic so they are both aware now of their respective parent's indiscretion

Oh, one more thing.......I really DESPISED that pants / short or whatever you call it that SHIN wore when he met CG for the first time in Macau. Gosh, why don't they just give him a regular shorts or pants?? I am not going to even comment about the wierd tuxedo like top, the guy is a model he looks gorgeous in anything........but not THAT thing! :wacko:

Here is my contribution for those who needs it (episode 24 - 162 MB)

credit to Iyagi

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q85H4OPI

FYI, I think the file has some brief interruption in the middle (??) .......just so you know.

--> Quoting pic of Shin's sister as Queen

Pikayy!! I think it's probably gonna be one of the main focus for season 2's script. THE WAR OF THE CROWN TITLE? kekekekek.. Until now, we haven't seen any sign of Shin wanting to give up his crown prince title. In fact, both Shin & CG are now determined to accept their responsibilities as hwang teja and hwang tejabi. Soooooo... if the pic shows that the sister is gonna be crown princess, something drastic must have happened there. Pwetty interesting, i must say.. :P

Archived