[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

*DIES*

*REBBY: I SOO ENVY YOU. GOSH. JOO JI HOON AND YOO EUN HYE. OMG. *dies* Y YOU SOO LUCKY.

THANKS FOR SHARING EVERYTHING WITH US. YOUR SUCH A SWEETHEART. THANKS FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL PICTURE YOU TOOK OF GOONG-NESS FOR US SOOMPI-ERS!

GUESS WHAT. LOOKS LIKE OUR PRINCESS IS READY TO BE A MOMMY!

*CAPS AT THE END OF THE WEDDING*

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

IF YOU DONT WANNA SEE. DONT SEEE. I'LL BE SPOILING HERE. =D

ENJOY.

THANKS PSYCHO2005 FOR THE CLIP. LOL. LOVE IT.!

MAI[JINA<3]

-MAI

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutie_song

wow Goong has realliee ended huh now am gonna miss my camping days on wednesday and thursday here reading all the comments and spoiler i just wanna thank all the regular for all the spot translation.. download... pictures and everything and newbie too. i gotta THANKS THE SUBBER TEAM for their hardworking and effort to make it all happen to a non korean like me hehe.. without them i bee so lost watching it and understanding. So much love to all of them mwah! now i just gotta watch eps 23 and 24 cant wait to watch season 2

edit: i enjoy riding the roller coaster till the end hehe even tho it have its rocky moments we all hang on till the very end heeh.

something i just whip up heheh.. i hope Goong fans like it!

Guest quybo

it's funny to see them getting married...cuz technically they're already married...oh well more wedding scenes to love

let's just wait patiently for the next season and the superb performance of the team again.. won't specualate if CG is pregant cos the PD loved to give us surprises. I must admit that the PD really did a good job, we are in the Goong and roller coasting with them. When they feel sweet and happy, we feel the same for ourselves and for them. We feel their pains when we see the tears, we feel the anger when they did not express themselves...

Who would have expected the passionate kiss in ep 23? If they had revealed a little more in the preview, would it have helped to bring the ratings up? I admire them for keeping mum about this classic kiss, 26 seconds on screen!

I watched it live and i first saw that scene, my jaws dropped cos it was the least expected.... when i rewatched it, find myself teary, cos of joy.... they are finally true to each other and themselves.

First and foremost, I love reading your comments, gebera! :)

Agree with everything you said up there ^^

For me, this past 3.5 months have been so colorful in so many ways because of Goong.

Bravo to all Goong crews for all the hard work and dedications in bringing us such a superb performance plus many others (I'm still amazed how they always can surprise us with beautiful pictures *those official ones are definitely a must-keep ones, which I treasure so much).

As gebera put it on the second paragraph there, if they had revealed a bit more in the preview, most likely it would have helped to bring the ratings up by miles. But I appreciate their decision not reveal anything because they just didn't want to spoil the loyal Goong fans. It shows a lot how they care about the viewers and not the ratings. Bravo! *claps claps*

Lastly, Ep 24 for me is just PERFECT. Can't ask for more, can't ask for less.

I'm satisfied. *floating~~~*

Shin, in which his decision to propose to CG is just too sweet beyond words.

Who wouldn't have thought that he has that very romantic side of him? I think for him to bring up the "wedding in church" thing is just so classic and beautiful. It shows how much he loves her now and he treasures her like none other, PLUS he wanted to make it official in front of God and the church. *happy sigh* Well done, Hwang PD! well done!

Have yet to see the complete eppie tonite, but thanks to all the screencaps nanana12 posted (thank you much!),

episode 24 looks so fantamazingsticbolous! :lol:

About CG being preggie, haha, I think that was the original intention... to make us think that way.

But I personally think there's more and much more before "that" in Season 2.

Like Jess said above, the PD would want to show much development first as in Shin & CG share the same room everyday, and how they adjust to marriage life, juggling about college-classes and Palace's "treatments" to become the next King & Queen (About Princess HaeMyung, hmm I rather have Shin as King than her being Queen. Dunno, it just doesn't feel right.) and so on and so forth, hihi.. I'm so hoping for those scenes in Season 2! Oh, and as for the bear CGbear is holding at the end, ... such a hopeful hope! Hurray! hihi...

I'd like to think that Hwang PD wants us to be hopeful too *winks*

It's been such a great ride with you Goongers!

(The Regulars--you know who you are *bows* thank you for everything ^^)

{edited:}

cutie_song, those are pweeettty!! ^^ luv it! :)

thank you~~

Guest Pikachu

Hehehe from reading you guys' spoilers and watching the 5 min video, I also don't think Chae Gyeong is pregnant. I think with the bears and vomitting, they're just telling us what to expect in season 2: HOT SEX! :w00t::w00t::w00t: KIDDING.

And mangoicy: XDDDDD!! your comment about the conception. XDDD Yes, I think when those 2 are at it, it will be wild. XDDDDDDD None of that tender, loving, care sheez. XDDD

Anyway, while watching the last 5 mins of ep 24, I found it really sweet the part when CG showed him the rings around her neck, and when they hugged... HE KISSED HER NECK (or the back of it). XDDDD Hey goongers irc crew, didn't we talk about we want some necking/neck-nuzzling? XDDDDD

Guest MJ_DT

Well , i guess xd everybody nows already about the las 5 minutes , when did the conception happen??

1.- it's a trick from the producers , to make us wanna see the 2 season.

2.-the conception did happen and in the second season they are going to show us, some memories from that :phew::rolleyes:.

Guest soutsada7

for those that are waiting for epi 24 LQ, I'll be posting up the link after I finish uploading...and of course, I'll send a copy to sophendo, so super sophendo will certainly come back with all the goodies later today.

Guest chancheeching

Well , i guess xd everybody nows already about the las 5 minutes , when did the conception happen??

1.- it's a trick from the producers , to make us wanna see the 2 season.

2.-the conception did happen and in the second season they are going to show us, some memories from that :phew::rolleyes:.

is it confirmed that there is season 2?

[MBC] Goong EP 24 HQ

avail @ my CB:

http://clubbox.co.kr/krcity

wow, you are really really fast. i suppose it's in korean language with no sub right?

thanks anyway!

is it confirmed that there is season 2?

wow, you are really really fast. i suppose it's in korean language with no sub right?

thanks anyway!

yes. confirm. season 2 next 2007

hmmm no cb is having HQ for the goong1.5??

omg

Guest 92cookies

Hello everyone!!!

I am so excited about eppy 24, however I tried d/ling it in (clubbox) from iyagi's blog and i keep getting this error page. can someone PLEASE HELP!!!! I tried unblocking my pop-up's but still .. nothing is happening?!!!!!

I can't click on the downloads and If i do .. nothing happens?

please help, I really appreciate it!!!

Guest ceesrain

Hello everyone!!!

I am so excited about eppy 24, however I tried d/ling it in (clubbox) from iyagi's blog and i keep getting this error page. can someone PLEASE HELP!!!! I tried unblocking my pop-up's but still .. nothing is happening?!!!!!

you can dl eps 24 HQ from this link.....episode 24 HQ

Guest rainydayryani

Hello everyone!!!

r u dling not from internet explorer? cause i used mozilla and it didn't work so i used internet explorer. then turn off ur pop up blocker. u have to dl a prog first. i think it some kind of clubbox prog. after that go back to the clubbox where u wanna dl. it'll work just fine... hav fun!!!!! :D

Archived