[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hsinyi069

hsinyi..did you also hear SHin say saranghyo to CG during the last scene of epsd 24????

yes yes yes!!

I heard it and I just think the way he says it just so sweet!!

ShinChaeGyeon Saranhye!

The tone is light and joyful!!!! :wub:

cheli001<< glad someone is feeling the same way!!

tho it's really not my business.. but i am just happy if they are together in real life

hee hee hee

Guest summer73

Question guys, was CG crying during the hot kiss? Cause I could hear her sighing but I couldn't really tell.

Yes, I also feel that, I think she is crying & kissing @ the same time, it does make sense....!

I love the last 2 episode, its a killer, I faint almost a few time while watching Ep23 & Ep24!

Can't wait to buy ORIGINAL DVD, must support "Goong" & buy original ok! :blush:

Guest gebera

sense of loss n emptiness now that Goong is over....

really thankful for all those who made contributions in one way or another to make this thread so interesting.

let's just wait patiently for the next season and the superb performance of the team again.. won't specualate if CG is pregant cos the PD loved to give us surprises. I must admit that the PD really did a good job, we are in the Goong and roller coasting with them. When they feel sweet and happy, we feel the same for ourselves and for them. We feel their pains when we see the tears, we feel the anger when they did not express themselves...

Who would have expected the passionate kiss in ep 23? If they had revealed a little more in the preview, would it have helped to bring the ratings up? I admire them for keeping mum about this classic kiss, 26 seconds on screen!

I watched it live and i first saw that scene, my jaws dropped cos it was the least expected.... when i rewatched it, find myself teary, cos of joy.... they are finally true to each other and themselves.

had enjoyed all the imaginery endings, scenes and many more by the goongners, it was fun reading them.

credits to the production team and all the cast...

keep this thread alive till the next season.

cheers

Guest rainydayryani

hsinyi..did you also hear SHin say saranghyo to CG during the last scene of epsd 24???? the Goong 1.5 just over... :tears::tears: no more Goong......my final exam is also coming...gotta off to study......lucky no more Goong otherwise I wont be able to concentrate on my study.... :(:( too addicted to Goong. dunno when I can get over the fever of Goong. Thank you Shin CG, u make me love korea drama deep2. Thank you PD, i am waiting for season 2.

once again thank u everyone...i luv u all..hopefully we can have another drama which can make us together again like what we have in this forum. but i dun think there is any drama that can make us togthr, crazy, dream of Shin&CG every nite :P . If you know any drama that can attract our attention like Gooong, please pm me...hehhe..

Cya.........

yeah...i'm soo with you...i really am gonna miss this thread...and you guys all...goong has been my life and this place my home for the last 3months. don't know wat to do after goong ends...hiks...i'm crying now... :( so sad but so happy too for CG n Shin....

i guess i'll just keep peeking in this thread every wed and thur....it's been like a bad habbit (or a good habbit) to me now :) can't and won't get rid of it.....hehehehhehehe

THANKS U GUYSSSS!!!! I REALLY...REALLLYYY LOV U ALL!!!! :D

yes everyone!! goong ended... but we wanna keep this thread alive till the next season k? 10 months maybe a long time but i hope we will still await the next season in this thread. goongers ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest cheli001

tho it's really not my business.. but i am just happy if they are together in real life

hee hee hee

hehehe. they just look soooo damn good together... i'm hoping to see more of them TOGETHER while i anticipately wait for goong 2. :D

Guest winter_sonata

here some of my thinking

from all the spoiler and picture caps (thanks all of you for them, that's the way I follow the show before download ia available), I think the scene that CG's pregant is the opening for the 2nd season. And because of the lacking of bed scene (OMG, my pervet), it might be some scenes for this in the 2 season. otherwise it must be happened in ep.23, after the hot kiss. we can make question to this scene upon the way CG was lying above Shin's body and talk about the future. but why didn't they showed it, just like lying in a bed or something else (I hoped). and why in a sofa ??? that's my big question. maybe I can answer when the sub releases or may be I have to wait for the next season .... OMG .... it's soooo long .... 2007

Guest taiping

yes yes yes!!

I heard it and I just think the way he says it just so sweet!!

ShinChaeGyeon Saranhye!

The tone is light and joyful!!!! :wub:

hee hee hee

Shin said "Shin Chae Gyung, sarangheyo" part was like a narration of the compilation of the Shin & CG scenes shown in Goong 1.5... i dont think it was said at the last ep of the drama... it was really cute... we should really wait and support Goong Season 2 even if its still going to be shown next year... i mean YEH & JJH already said theyre gonna be a part of it... so we must all support them!

btw, is it true that Shins sister is made the queen? meaning Shin wont be the King? thanks!

Guest unexpected~romance

does any one have goong 1.5 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im really dying to see it!!

and it'll be amazing if they're really together in real life heetee

Guest cheli001

Question guys, was CG crying during the hot kiss? Cause I could hear her sighing but I couldn't really tell.

yup.... you can see the tears on CG's cheeks (this is before they show alfred)... hahaha omo, i think i watched that part waayyyyy toooo much.... I simply can't get enough of shin and cg! too bad its the end for season 1....

Guest leechunsa

I read through all your posts and I wanna cry. It's like one big rollercoaster ride with all of you guys. I hate endings...GAHHH--we should all be here till the next season! I'll check this out everyday guys!

Maybe we should have like an icon fest, wallpaper fest from all the episodes...that'll keep the thread alive :x Or music videos and such! Remember, I promised you a vid! I haven't got to make it since I'm very busy and I don't have all the episodes with me right now. hehehe~

But yes...I haven't watched it, but I know it'll be brilliant. I will be back with spazzing <3 Gahh--I love you guys :)

EDIT : I OWN IT! lol~ 4th time now! ^^

Guest cheli001

here some of my thinking

from all the spoiler and picture caps (thanks all of you for them, that's the way I follow the show before download ia available), I think the scene that CG's pregant is the opening for the 2nd season. And because of the lacking of bed scene (OMG, my pervet), it might be some scenes for this in the 2 season. otherwise it must be happened in ep.23, after the hot kiss. we can make question to this scene upon the way CG was lying above Shin's body and talk about the future. but why didn't they showed it, just like lying in a bed or something else (I hoped). and why in a sofa ??? that's my big question. maybe I can answer when the sub releases or may be I have to wait for the next season .... OMG .... it's soooo long .... 2007

I'm also betting that they'll show how the baby was conceived... bec. i think granny and the queen will question how it happened. Since they only had one "hap pang" (??? m not sure if i spelled/heard it right coz it sounds chinese (fookien) to me ) and it was a looong time ago.

Guest smelissa

yes everyone!! goong ended... but we wanna keep this thread alive till the next season k? 10 months maybe a long time but i hope we will still await the next season in this thread. goongers ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya, i agree with liquidfir....we must keep this thread alive, like the goong...they also keep it alive in our heart....

we just hav to keep patient these 10 months...n update if there is news bout goong 2....

go go goongers...

:D

did the PD say why its take so long to show the season 2???

it is because the actors and actress have another committments already~

goong2 is a sudden decision made by the management of mbc when the show got popular..

so the actors and actresses have commitments and they have to wait till then i guess.. i heard the filming of goong2 will start in october

Guest DallasE

What a sneaky ending!! I think it's a master move and did the trick.

With it, MBC has successfully kept us doing the guessing game and hooked until Season II returns in Feb'07.

I still have my reservations that Shin & CG consummated their marriage. I don' think the PD has the nerves to deny and possibly incur the wrath of the viewers by omitting this hugely anticipated scene.

Moreover, TaeHwangTaeHwu is none the wiser that Shin & CG didn't consummate their marriage during the hupbang ceremony, so is Choi Sanggong, thus her instant reaction and speculation.

In mistaking this, it would instead pave the way for CG's return to the palace. THTHMama sure wouldn't leave her supposedly expecting granddaughter-in-law to fend for her own outside the palace. Shin would no doubt welcome this opportunity with open arms. He's getting his wife back and he can well worry about impregnating his wife when the time comes

Guest yArr0w

did the PD say why its take so long to show the season 2???

it is because the actors and actress have another committments already~

goong2 is a sudden decision made by the management of mbc when the show got popular..

so the actors and actresses have commitments and they have to wait till then i guess.. i heard the filming of goong2 will start in october

it also mentions that the director's health ain't very good too..they need time to rest & plan.. :P

is that what you meant by keeping the ending a surprise? that she would be pregnant? was that the original ending?

i dont know whether to be happy or disappointed. I really didnt want her to be pregos but it was definitely a sweet ending!

ok, ive decided not to hurt you since the ending was sweet but i might pinch you for making me disappointed too. i really wanted them to end with both of them looking out at the sunset after they consumated their marriage. :tongue2: :blush:

Archived