[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ OHHH DONT PUT THOSE UP TOO. MANY PEOPLE HAVENT SEEN THE ENDING...YOU MIGHT SPOIL THEM...WAIT TILL AT LEAST VERYONE DL EPI. 24 WHEN IT COMES OUT....

ahhh. GOONGER-NESS IS KILLING ME. GOSH!!!

yul is talking to his mom, right noe, he doesnt even look at her....HE dont even want his mom to touch him right now, he is not happy. OHHH. *LOOK WHAT YOU DONE*

Guest haydee

I dont mind being spoiled or getting to watch the screencaps...besides its always done when you read these grea summaries. By now MOST users should know that when you guys watch it live...Ppl will post screencaps. So no worries there realy.

Guest Yvonne

Nanana, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D You are way cool for letting us who can't see it live another way of viewing it "live"! :lol:

Thanks again!

^^ OHHH DONT PUT THOSE UP TOO. MANY PEOPLE HAVENT SEEN THE ENDING...YOU MIGHT SPOIL THEM...WAIT TILL AT LEAST VERYONE DL EPI. 24 WHEN IT COMES OUT....

Why? It doesn't show many more than both previews showed.

By the way...I'm at work and can not see it live. I LIVE FOR SPOILERS :phew:.

Guest taiping

omg! whats happening? the screen just went blank... but there are audio... are you guys experiencing the same thing?

100.jpg

Chae Kyoung is crying so much because Shin is leaving... :(

Chae Kyoung was chasing off the car... and she thought that Shin wouldn't stop. However, he did stop and they both hug :)

Guest tinkle

yeah it works maybe there are many watching....

yes many ppl are watching & it jammed up e network..kept buffering. on & off screen ..now can hear e song except pic..goodness me. :(

Guest linatan

Spoiler:

Omg seeing Yul cried till like tat...,my heart also felt the pain..poor Yul....now is Shin and Cg's turn to cry..saying parting words.....omgg...so heartwrecking and so many crying scene...Poor Shin being investigated till like tat...even no time to accompany his leaving wife.....Omg is Shin being sent to jail? Omg..i am crying seeing it...so sad..

Guest haydee

Hope you guys add more screencaps. I dont mind if you show any from the ending of 24. I am expecting to be spoiled with nice screencaps right now! :D

Edit: Cool got to own a page again. This episode sounds great so far. Cant wait to DL it later.

Am I the only one??

after the scene where shin hug CG from behind in the pillar, the camera shot shin's room and slowly moving. And I panicked! I really thought they're gonna spend the last night together! Even if it's just sleeping side by side. it really caused me a HEART ATTACK! :crazy:

OMG, the scene where Shin leaves (with the police) and CG runs after him breaks my heart so much...

Guest taiping

100.jpg

Chae Kyoung is crying so much because Shin is leaving... :(

Chae Kyoung was chasing off the car... and she thought that Shin wouldn't stop. However, he did stop and they both hug :)

im soooo crying right now... the scene where CG is running after Shin is so touching... I love how they did it... Yul is confessing right now...Shin showed him the picture and the letter of Yuls mom and Shins dad

Guest tinkle

Hope you guys add more screencaps. I dont mind if you show any from the ending of 24. I am expecting to be spoiled with nice screencaps right now! :D

Edit: Cool got to own a page again. This episode sounds great so far. Cant wait to DL it later.

tks for posting the pics...cool meh...but wonder wat happened at e press conference.

Guest k3n4uri

I finally got to watch Goong live. I've always associated Howl's Parrot song with Shin's love for CG. Finally, they used that song for him. I'm so estatic. I'm going to miss this show!

Guest haydee

AWWW...Poor Yul! Ill have to get a nice ava pic of him and Shin together. I want to add it as my ava or sig. I gotta give props to Yul for what his done! Hope the actor plaiyng Yul comes back for the second season.

Guest cheli001

Omo.... Cg ran after shin.... :tears::tears::tears: good thing, i had my kleenex beside me.....

my tears just poured like rain...... huhuhuhuhuhu :tears::tears::tears:

yul is now having a press con...

too much buffering.... m using tvants.... like 1-5 seconds buffer...

Archived