[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ruthie08

my translation is bleh :crazy: so pls forgive me....

the episodes broadcast on the 29th & 30th 's main content is... Due to CG, the palace is in a chaotic state (it's not all her fault that they are in such a mess, why blame it all on her... jees...) , so she decided to accept/consider the palace's order to temporarily go the Macau...

wow!! so i was right about what i saw in that SPOILER PIC!!!!!! i was kinda worried that i did got the wrong impression/description of it! thanks!!!!!

ei, winny i already edited it! ahahahahahah

Guest taiping

wow!! so i was right about what i saw in that SPOILER PIC!!!!!! i was kinda worried that i did got the wrong impression/description of it! thanks!!!!!

what spoiler pic?? can you post it again? or tell me what page? thanks!

Guest winter_sonata

could anyone tell me the link of MBC to watch online, by Window Media Player? I have try this mms://210.221.163.25/encoder-tv , it's works in the morning but doesn't now. plz, an emergency case !!!!

Guest sweetshelly

I need help. I am trying to watch it live with webTV2. There are link to MBC on the left in the separate window. Which one do I click on. Does it matter? Are they all the same or different MBC links? Please someone help me...

edit.. never mind. I am watching it with the link above. It buffer much less and clear picture. So I am going to keep with theis one. Thank you Capuccinoo.

Guest sylver

lol i was thinking more of them getting it on after the part where shin hugged cg from the back out in the courtyard...and the next morning was where she was messing with his suit. I mean come on, she's going away for who knows how long...they have to cook up some long lasting memories to fill their lonely hearts :P plus they're young...and energetic, when the cards are played right...its pay up time for the night :phew: omg! :perverted thoughts floating in the air: lol

Actually, it's not perverted at all. It's kinda romantic to have that one night together as a memory that will last them throughout their separation... :wub:

Guest cheli001

Btw Cheli, it wouldn't hurt to see it in its dubbed form... aside from the copy you'll buy. I do that too, buy a copy and watch it still on tv. It's for other people to know about and see how GREAT this Goong series is. I'm sure a lot of people would love and appreciate it. Just imagine how awful it would be if GMA7 got the copyright. It would be disastrous!

hahaha :D i just hope they show it on primetime.... But there is a great possibility that it'll be shown primetime bec. it'll be good for the ratings and there are scene that are quite inappropriate for little kids.

Guest DallasE

Eppy 23 would go down in my Goong watch as one replayed-to-death-for-its-hotness episode.

It’s hot, burning, scalding hot!! Now, I’m seeing kisses in K-drama in a whole new light after

the temperature rising kisses shared by Shin & ChaeGyung.

Kudos to the two new actors for delivering such exceptional kissing scenes.

I hope they derived great joy acting out this scene, if there’s any acting involved!! Hahaha….

When I saw them kissing, my eyes bulged, my jaw dropped and I started laughing like a hyena,

slapping at whatever closest to me, my own poor thigh and computer table. God!

Anyway, it seems that in this episode, all the three characters seemed to have grown overnight

after all the knocks and upheavals in their lives.

They have all learned to come to term with their own emotions, wise up to their feelings

and take responsibilities for their actions, foolish or otherwise.

Yul realizes that you can't order love and CG really loves Shin. Therefore, letting go is the

best thing he can do for the one he loves no matter at what cost to him.

It's a love too one-sided and not meant to be, however hard he try!

ChaeGyung also faces up to the fact that she truly loves Shin and letting him go is not an option,

even if it’s at her own expanse, with her wings likely to be clipped, her freedom curtailed

confined in the palace. She believes that she can overcome whatever obstacles come her

way with the husband she loves by her side, so long as they are together.

The positive ChaeGyung that Shin and all of us fell head over heels with is finally back,

possibly even stronger than before, secured in the knowledge that her husband does need

and love her.

I’m not sure when exactly did the love bug bite Shin but I do know that he’s now utterly in love

with his wife. His vow of not chaining and condemning the woman he loves to a life in the palace

doesn’t hold water anymore. I believe he hadn’t discovered and experienced love when

he said those infamous words. Now, it’s more a case of easier said than done, if that’s even possible.

He couldn’t help but beg for ChaeGyung to stay with him and never leave him alone, ever.

She brings color and life to his barren existence and his once emotional wasteland of a heart!

Hearing her say that she loves him humbles him, followed by the whooper of a kiss!!

It’s unbearable that they have to be separated by circumstances beyond their control just when

they’ve found love and each other. Shin was adamant in not letting ChaeGyung be sent off but

in the end, CG convinced him that this is the best way out for all.

She needs to "atone" for her mistakes and protect those who she holds dear.

It’s heartening to know that our lovelies have all learned and matured in this business called love.

I love TaeHwangTaeHwuMaMa for being such a wise old lady and not at all judgmental towards

either Yul or ChaeGyung. Both need a guiding hand and shining light to lead them during their

period of darkness. Yul’s breaking down in his granny’s arms had me in tears!

He’s such a tragic character so in need of love. His scamp bag of a mom should be whipped

for subjecting him to all these emotional blackmails to satisfy her own out of this world ambition.

Since, I’ve already wasted so much space, can I just add that Joo JiHoon & Yoon EunHye

should so DATE each other!!! :D

They are beautiful and such a tease in each other’s company.

Love their on/off screen chemistry and the kissing scene in 23 just gives me lots of hope

about the two of them.. :P:D

Guest rainie_chu

I'm so excited, I've actually resorted to watching online....XD

And the HQ sendspace link isn't working...T_T

I can't wait! It's my first time to watch it streaming...what time will it start?

I'll be lurking in this thread the whole night...waiting for spot translations...Kkkkkkkkk~

Guest taiping

Can i just ask... what link should i use to watch it live that doesnt buffer so much? im using mms://live.imbc.com/OnAirTV... its always buffering...

thanks!!

Guest hugodadog

can;t believe its the last epi already... my life is going to go so empty after tonight !! anyway, it has been really great being part of the Goong big family in this forum. hope we will keep it going till jan 2007 for more CG and Shin !

does anyone else have the same prob.. tv ants doesn;t seem to work for me now.. errgg....

Archived