SHOCKERS. HERE COMES EPI 23 CAPS!!!

THE SADDNESS CAPS. *DIES*

*all caps are done by mai aka [jina<3] *

vlcsnap-337628.jpgvlcsnap-337645.jpg

vlcsnap-337728.jpgvlcsnap-337747.jpg

vlcsnap-337772.jpgvlcsnap-337797.jpg

vlcsnap-337854.jpgvlcsnap-337873.jpg

vlcsnap-337905.jpgvlcsnap-337932.jpg

^ wah. it breaks my heart. finally done uploading woo.

*DO NOT HOTLINK IF GOING TO TAKE OUT OF SOOMPI. UPLOAD IT YOURSELF AND FULL CREDITS. *

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hsinyi069

^ yul just break my heart. i hate to see him cry, n hurted because of someone who he loves soo much.

but he has to do it anyways. she told him, she loves shin, no matter what......

^ gosh. i'm soo sad. it going to end tomorrow. gosh. i'm soo down. ahh.

i cant believe it, i just saw the whole preview for epi 24. y does it have to hurt cg soo much. she crying, making great-queen crying down on her knees, shin sister crying in the background in the chair, everyone is crying the preview, i'm soo sad to see that happen. let pray. that they get to be together.

Guest crazy_me

Before: CG was told to leave the palace

Shin: I'll take care of it. Just leave it to me.

CG: *holds him back* Shin goon.. don't. They said they'll leave it to my degression (my choice)

Shin: You think there is a choice? This isn't right.

CG: I have chosen (to go)

Shin:What.. perhaps..

CG: This is for the betterment of the palace and for you.. so I want to go

Shin: Don't talk about things that don't make sense

CG: When I first came to the palace, I chose to come here.. so now when I leave, I'm choosing to leave as well.. no one's telling me to go.. I'm choosing.. and taking my responsibility

Shin: You said we wouldn't part

CG: We're not. I'm just going on vacation... Think like i'm off winter break

Shin: What the palace rules are is not important, your life is

CG: taking care of this family, is part of my life (duty- i guess). The palace is my family

i was watching it again, after downloading episode 23, i was not able to watch it earlier coz whenever the scene is between CG and shin, the freaking video buffers :crazy: i :tears: in that scene, though i can't understand what they were saying, JJH and YEH portrayed it well, you can see how sad the two were :tears: you can really feel what they were feeling, well that was the case for me :lol:

anyways, i read about CG and shin's friends being loveteams in season 2.. i was watching episode 1 the other night and since this thread sees everything (i mean the symbolisms and everything), i was kind of affected by it :lol: and i noticed this scene after CG accidentally poured something in shin's shoes and she was imagining fighting with him :unsure:

g0108100017ze.th.jpg

don't you think this was some sort of sign from the beginning? :unsure: they seem arranged right? :unsure: when you get used to it, they all look good together huh :rolleyes: sorry if this was posted before, i can't backlog coz this thread has thousand of pages, sorry again :sweatingbullets:

Guest cheli001

just finished watching HQ of ep 23. omo, omo... i can't breathe..... :lol:

btw, in the preview for ep 24.... there's a scene where shin's sis is holding a paper... i think it's a copy of the bank statement account of yul's mom... remember yul asked someone to check his mom's account... maybe its the proof that his mom planned the fire!!!

Guest jennxxness

Sorry ai* didn't see your comment:

2. when Shin visits CG in her room, he says many times bo goh ship po i think...

CG: Shin goon, are you done now?

Shin: no.. I was done before.

CG: what happened?

Shin: They have no direct evidence.. so they can't do much.

CG: thank god. (whew). so you came here to tell me that this early in the morning?

Is that why you came here.. to tell me?

Shin:.. I miss you.. If I don't see you now.. I might not be able to breath.

CG: can you say it again?

Shin: I missed you. Even if I'm seeing you now, I still miss you

CG: You should have said.. you should have said it from the start. from now, tell me how you feel all the time..

*kiss gesture from shin*

You're going to pull a prank on me again right?

Shin: no. this time's for real

CG hiccups

Shin: Can you stop hiccuping *laughs* you're ruining the mood

CG: I can't stop it by will. I think I got shocked by you... do something.. to stop hiccuping. say a scary story.. something..

sorry dearies. This will be my last contribution for the night. I'm putting my translating services on hold. LOL sorry. I'll be back for more when I have time. sorry!

Its amazing how one ep of drama can make all of us go gaga.. since last night, i am walking around w a smile on my face.. as if i m in love.. cant wait to race home from work today.

Super envy my frens who will be at the special screenin event tonite.. n tink the goong cast will b there. argh!!

ok i thought i was the only freak who thought that maybe those 2 got carried away too. but i highly doubt they would put the BTS for that one, just like they didnt for that forced kiss in ep 18.

Judging by their body language, they probably have a huge flirtation going on and perhaps dating but will keep it secret for the sake of their careers. Even though the public likes it, they probably look at alot of their peers whose relationships broke up because it went public.

Although even in the macau trips, i think they made it a point not to appear so close to one another or am i imagining things??

LIQUIDFIR, im holding up to your promise to me that the ending is supposed to be HOT/GREAT/UNBELIEVABLE!!! :w00t:B)

Bella, if you're a freak then so am I! No, you'e not imagining things cause if you are, then I must be too! I've been sensing the chemistry for a while but I just thought that I'd see if anything developes, lol! I thought Bi and Song Hye Gyo had chemistry but boy was I wrong, they got along but they didn't have what Ji Hoon and Eun Hye have...blazing hot CHEMISTRY! hehe...

*runs to watch eppie 23 again*

Guest Dr. Spockey

Thanks for the translation.

This is really Great !!! Phew....it was so agonising in the past two /three weeks. Ha Ha....I so happy for them. I am counting down the finale !!!

Fighting

Loyal Gung Fan

Sorry ai* didn't see your comment:

2. when Shin visits CG in her room, he says many times bo goh ship po i think...

CG: Shin goon, are you done now?

Shin: no.. I was done before.

CG: what happened?

Shin: They have no direct evidence.. so they can't do much.

CG: thank god. (whew). so you came here to tell me that this early in the morning?

Is that why you came here.. to tell me?

Shin:.. I miss you.. If I don't see you now.. I might not be able to breath.

CG: can you say it again?

Shin: I missed you. Even if I'm seeing you now, I still miss you

CG: You should have said.. you should have said it from the start. from now, tell me how you feel all the time..

*kiss gesture from shin*

You're going to pull a prank on me again right?

Shin: no. this time's for real

CG hiccups

Shin: Can you stop hiccuping *laughs* you're ruining the mood

CG: I can't stop it by will. I think I got shocked by you... do something.. to stop hiccuping. say a scary story.. something..

sorry dearies. This will be my last contribution for the night. I'm putting my translating services on hold. LOL sorry. I'll be back for more when I have time. sorry!

Guest usyagitntn

I know we are all caught in the Goong craze again with ep 23. I kept smiling when I was on the bus this morning the kissing/hugging scenes were all so sweet. It was so hard to keep myself giggling in front of everyone in the bus when ever I think about ep 23, but I noticed a few people looked at me in a weird way is it because I was blushing whenever I think about the HOT KISS?!?!! :lol:

Ji Hoon and Eun Hye have...blazing hot CHEMISTRY! hehe...

yEP blazing hot!!!!! totally agree XD. One of the hottest on-screen couple around!!!

* Thanks jennxxness for the spot translation, that was so cute XD ( it's taking so long to download ep 23 :tears: )

Guest V A L XD

Haha, I guess i'm not the only one who notice that they french! LMAO! Man, i wanna be tongue my shin..lol

Hmm, for those who dled from Mady's CB, did you guys ended up with a BTS of epi..13? or something? 'cause that what happen.

CB site is freezing my computer..and come one send me a direct link to dl the HQ epi please? thank you.

Bella, if you're a freak then so am I! No, you'e not imagining things cause if you are, then I must be too! I've been sensing the chemistry for a while but I just thought that I'd see if anything developes, lol! I thought Bi and Song Hye Gyo had chemistry but boy was I wrong, they got along but they didn't have what Ji Hoon and Eun Hye have...blazing hot CHEMISTRY! hehe...

i thought taht it was interesting that both of them mentioned the fact that both of them didnt get along at first beacuse they were embarrased and didnt know each other well in the beginning but started to get know one another and become friends as the drama progressed. I thought that what they said was so much more realistic than alot of these BTS clips where all the first cast members get along great the first time around (although it might be true for some casts but come on now, is that true in an everyday situation or even in all dramas?)

You're right, CHEMISTRY is just blazing out the screen and probably what made these 10 or so episodes so much more realistic because they actually had that going on. im looking forward to the special to see their ineraction with one another although from what i can see in the pics, there is alot of the whole conversation going on but with each other instead of the others. i love how both of them talk to each other like whispering in each other ears. im off to see ep 23 like you again. :w00t:

I don't know if this is considered spamming... but I can't help it....

Let us vote for Shin& CG for Best Sparks couple :lol:

Guest AznGrlz

don't you think this was some sort of sign from the beginning? :unsure: they seem arranged right? :unsure: when you get used to it, they all look good together huh :rolleyes: sorry if this was posted before, i can't backlog coz this thread has thousand of pages, sorry again :sweatingbullets:

Omg! High five! You're totally right...its a sign, a good sign!!! Btw, does anyone know when goong will show in pacific time?

Guest texguy

What does this mean "bo goh ship po "? I love you or something?

I am looking forward to ep 24 tomorrow. I think my goong withrawal symptom will be much stronger than anybody else, since I just started watching Goong since last week. Now it ends tomorrow, sigh. :(

I am looking forward to ep 24 tomorrow. I think my goong withrawal symptom will be much stronger than anybody else, since I just started watching Goong since last week. Now it ends tomorrow, sigh. :(

i think its mean i miss u :rolleyes:

Guest jennxxness

It means I miss you

God.. I have probably watched ep 23 like ten times by now... So addicting

Guest xiaoxiao604

i'm totally inlove with this series....and i'm a new camper here.....

well to be honest....this storyline somewhat alike It Started With a Kiss (the main guyz wasnt express his feeling until the very end......damn) love it....love Shin.....he is just so damn sweet..........very fragile.....wish that this type of guyz does exist....but nah i dont think so hahahahaha

is it all korean guyz like that......i love those little eyes......so unique......

CG is so cute.....she is better then was i expected.......she now can make a compete ova Song Hye Kyo....in full house....

thanks for all the info in this website (this is the reason why i'm here)

cheers guyz

:rolleyes:

Guest crazy_me

Omg! High five! You're totally right...its a sign, a good sign!!! Btw, does anyone know when goong will show in pacific time?

im here in southern cali, i watched it live for the first time yesterday.. it was aired 4:55am if i remembered correctly :D

yeah, i would definitely like it if they get together in season 2.. i mean, it would give the PD's something to talk about :rolleyes:

Archived