[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest jennxxness

OMG..THAT is sooo cute! I cant wait to see this episode being uploaded! Ill just DL it asap once its been uploaded. Thanks for the translation! Can someone tell me what Yul said in that press conference in that preview for episode 24?

this one was a bit hard to translate directly.. but here's the jist. lmao

Yul: Today, I'm going to tell a truth.. that might put bad effect on the palace.. but just because of me- please don't reprimand the whole palace family.

The current siutation that prince Lee Shin is in (the arson) is because of my doing.

After putting the blame on him for the arson, my motive was to outcast him (infer it as take his position)..

poor yul!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cassiopeia

hahaha! everyone's talking about the kiss! YAY!

Goong might be end for me in this epi, if the real end will be soo sad!

mj07, I wish Yul said that, taking the blame for himself, get dethroned, and motoot went crazy and suicide. Man! That will be a good revenge. (I need to pray for xtra forgiveness about that tonight :))

I'm still downloading the tearjerker of epi 22. *sigh* .............. Can't wait for the torrent tomorrow .........

Thanks everyone for the caps!

Guest evy149

Here's my little contribution ! Another ysi link for the **Kiss Scene**

http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3EFFNS3...3E2DBG17GEDZQ3J

WARNING :excl: : Please watch it at your own risk ! You might suffer from a major heart-attack causing from too much happiness :D

Manda-Cilik & Adam: thanks for the super fast link ! You guys are the best!

Omm.... poor Yul ! After everything that he went through, he sure deserves a big...g hug from us ! Thanks, Jennxxness again for transalating.

Guest leechunsa

Yul: Today, I'm going to tell a truth.. that might put bad effect on the palace.. but just because of me- please don't reprimand the whole palace family.

The current siutation that prince Lee Shin is in (the arson) is because of my doing.

After putting the blame on him for the arson, my motive was to outcast him (infer it as take his position)..

poor yul!

awww yul <3 I love you ^^ Thanks for the translation...I'll miss that pretty boy... I never hated him ever actually.

Guest usyagitntn

poor yul!

OMG he really said that ( i mean he will say that in ep 24) but he has done nothing to hurt Shin really(politically as I remember but please comesone correct me if my bad memory is playing trick on me). He might be trying to be in favour of the King but most of that was from his mom' influences and his blind love for CG), all the major rumours and incidents was his mom's doing. But again Yul cannot possibly blame it on his mom ( simply because he's Yul). That mo-toot deserves what coming for her in ep 24 I can't help it but I really enjoyed the look on her face when she was on the phone in ep 24 preview. But poor Yul has to suffer so much!

Guest cheli001

hahaha seems like everyone here can't stop smiling.... just like me. hahaha :P

goong will surely have good ratings for today and 2mrow's eps.

Guest minshoo

the kiss scene is AWESOME!!! cant wait to download episode 23 and 24 tmr :)

clubbox link hasnt come out for 23 yet right?

Guest StrawberryPunch

poor yul!

What? that really sucks that Yuls Gonna take the blame for something his little annoying mother did. I really Love Yul for this though..Hes being sooo *Noble*. and thank god CG isnt being made to Divorce Shin!

By the way whats a 1.5?

Guest kodoque

okiedoke...

for those who can't wait, here's Ep 23 LQ (87.4 MB, ~122 Kbps): http://www.sendspace.com/file/720r0q

credit to the ever-so-wonderful ADAM (who seems to wish to remain behind the scenes ;) ). please don't forget to thank him! and leechers, be nice and help upload, okay?

Note: Adam started recording way before the show started, and Goong starts at around minute 37:16 :P

PS: will come back and update with megaupload link that's currently uploading...

THANK YOU!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!...I'll make sure to upload it again once I finished downloading! I love youuuu adammmm..hihihi

By the way whats a 1.5?

It's a special talk-show program with all the Goong casts (except Yul, his mum and Hyorin weren't present since i didn't see them in the pic). It will also show the behind-the-clips of all the NG's scenes from ep1-24...

Guest leechunsa

I kinda shutted up. lol~ I'm downloading and will be uploading if I get to finish this :) I love you Adam and cilik! :x

EDIT : I OWN THE THREAD!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA :x

Guest StrawberryPunch

It's a special talk-show program with all the Goong casts (except Yul, his mum and Hyorin weren't present since i didn't see them in the pic). It will also show the behind-the-clips of all the NG's scenes from ep1-24...

Really???? when does it air? and is it on the same time goong comes on?

Archived