[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canyouhearmenow

I 've just began watchin this series... IM OBSSEESS...IWANA WATCH IT SOO BAD BUT I ALSO DON;T WANT IT TO END cuz then i;ll be all sad. Btw i was looking throught the pics and what the heck did Yul DO TO HIS HAIR!! He looks soo c ute in the beginningg that part where he was crying because he got reject by CG he look (srry not to offend any yul lovers) like a women. :excl:

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahaha~ so they've finally arrived in macau...it's so cute seeing that guy carrying the huge bear with shin's pic on it :lol::lol::lol:

thanks for the pics by the way...

so looking forward to next week's episodes! i seriously hope for a happy ending..an open-ended season 1 wudnt be bad~ as long as it shows us that shin and cg end up happily together...i really dont think i can stand to wait til next yr for them to reconcile :huh:

Here's another one :blush:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d9isbl

:w00t: Thanks for sharing the pic :lol: They look so good together.... They should consider going out in real life...:lol:

om gosh!!! if the ending just showing these kind of scene with shina nd chae holding in the street and more love dovey.i would die happy.wednesday and thursday seem so far.cant believe next week will be the end.

Guest hsinyi069

from fan who went to the airpot

轉自韓社草長鶯飛親

刚才听我妹妹打来的电话说在澳门拍到了很多小朱和恩惠的照片,听她说了很多今天早上在机场的事,现在整理一下跟大家分享。

一开始小朱和恩惠是从不同的通道出来的,因为我事先跟她说叫她最主要的是拍恩惠,再说她是律派的,所以她就等恩惠出来就一阵狂拍,她说恩惠是和皇太后一起出来的,而且皇太后很年轻的最多就40多岁,拍完恩惠后就跑到另一个通道去拍小朱了,后来小朱和恩惠他们一起在车上还呆了有点久她们就帖着车窗狂拍,她说小朱和恩惠还有皇太后一开始都是坐在前拍,小朱还一直在向恩惠献殷勤,一下问她要不要听MP3一下又问她要不要吃东西,由于小朱一直把脸往恩惠那转她们都拍不到他的正面就一直把相机对准恩惠拍,恩惠倒是很合作的一直面带笑容还把墨镜摘了给她们拍照。还有据我妹妹说这次去澳门的有很多人,有皇后,彩信,皇太后,崔尚宫还有江贤她们,连静的爸爸也去了,还说静的爸爸很搞笑一直对着她们挥手可是每人认出他,后来才有人说他是静的爸爸,现在严重怀疑MBC是去烧钱的,怎么那么多人去澳门啊!

it looks like so many characters went to Macau, even Kang Hyun went...and CG's father??!!??!!

it also mentioned that JJH is quite nice to YEH, he asked her if she wants to listen to the MP3 or to eat something while they are waiting for leaving in the bus...

Video tape at the airport.. only a few sec.

http://www.toodou.com/dl/www.toodou.com-42...87-SV_A0038.avi

200632651564039.jpg

CG's skirt is reallllly shirt! well, she has beautiful legs anyways ^^~~~

photo_256_1_1_no_11487_1.jpg

does he really read all the time? even when he's not Shin?

wonder what he's reading? doesn't look like the script!

did someone say Choi Sang Gong is also headed for Macau?

hhmmm....wonder how the story goes?

CG chooses to leave the Palace and Choi Sang Gong follows her out?

wow talk about loyalty!!!

that pic of YEH sitting with the old actress (Great Queen) in the plane reminds me of the time YEH went to Phuket with KJG!!!

they were sitting next to each other!!!! why din YEH sit with JJH? Awh!!!!

Guest hsinyi069

the korean fans were trying to find out, too .... hee hee

gkgkgkgkgk.JPG

margin.JPG

gkands.JPG

nomargin.JPG

from fan who went to the airpot

轉自韓社草長鶯飛親

刚才听我妹妹打来的电话说在澳门拍到了很多小朱和恩惠的照片,听她说了很多今天早上在机场的事,现在整理一下跟大家分享。

一开始小朱和恩惠是从不同的通道出来的,因为我事先跟她说叫她最主要的是拍恩惠,再说她是律派的,所以她就等恩惠出来就一阵狂拍,她说恩惠是和皇太后一起出来的,而且皇太后很年轻的最多就40多岁,拍完恩惠后就跑到另一个通道去拍小朱了,后来小朱和恩惠他们一起在车上还呆了有点久她们就帖着车窗狂拍,她说小朱和恩惠还有皇太后一开始都是坐在前拍,小朱还一直在向恩惠献殷勤,一下问她要不要听MP3一下又问她要不要吃东西,由于小朱一直把脸往恩惠那转她们都拍不到他的正面就一直把相机对准恩惠拍,恩惠倒是很合作的一直面带笑容还把墨镜摘了给她们拍照。还有据我妹妹说这次去澳门的有很多人,有皇后,彩信,皇太后,崔尚宫还有江贤她们,连静的爸爸也去了,还说静的爸爸很搞笑一直对着她们挥手可是每人认出他,后来才有人说他是静的爸爸,现在严重怀疑MBC是去烧钱的,怎么那么多人去澳门啊!

it looks like so many characters went to Macau, even Kang Hyun went...and CG's father??!!??!!

it also mentioned that JJH is quite nice to YEH, he asked her if she wants to listen to the MP3 or to eat something while they are waiting for leaving in the bus...

I wonder what kind of ending they are trying to give us... so many casts... family& friends vacation thingy?? :lol:

With all these pictures.... I want wed & thursday to come now!!! :lol: I want a Happy Ending too!! :lol:

Guest kdrama_luv3r

what episode is the fire? when shin crys and chae is in bed? when chae reject yul?

the picture of shin and chae holding hands outside...i like what she is wearing....also shin loook cute!!!!!!

Guest AznGrlz

Omg! Everyone...you know that one sang gong...jeez i don't even know her name! :sweatingbullets: anywayz she works for our cute great queen grandma, but plays stalker for mo-toot :phew: ...Jessie just pointed out that she has red eyes :o !!!! In ep. 17 when she was talking to yul about helping him get the throne back <_< ...omg red eyes, like dracula...great, now i'm gonna get nightmares man! :crazy:

edit- btw, thank you for the pics! They're so cute together...that they actually looks like a real couple :praying it happens: ahahahaha the guy carrying the doll cg made with shin's pic so adorable! Can't wait for next week's ep...but can't stand the goodbyes :runs to a corner and cries:

that pic of YEH sitting with the old actress (Great Queen) in the plane reminds me of the time YEH went to Phuket with KJG!!!

they were sitting next to each other!!!! why din YEH sit with JJH? Awh!!!!

he did mentioned in one of the interviews that he does enjoy readng and listening to mp3 at the same time.. itz like how shin does it in the show, lOlx..

and oH MANz.. he is so gd to YEH>> manz.. juz get together lOlx

Guest samgirl

yeah they seem pretty chummy together =)

or maybe he is just an over all nice guy

not getting paid for the 4 eps extra says a lot

I hope in their date they try to squeeze the donut shop scene i mean I love the dialogue there

where shin formally confessed to her.

Guest porcelet

Hi,

I'm Korean. Let me correct one thing.

These 2 pictures are nothing to do with Goong.

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/9804/40zq.jpg

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/6761/50wy1.jpg

Today, famous amusement park 'Lotte World' is available with free of charge, so too many people came, seems some accidents happened.

Opps sorry for the confusion. I have deleted the pics. Thanks for clarifying. :)

not sure if this already requested...I like the song give me a little try and wondering if someone can help translate it would be great

02 서현진 <suh hyun jin> - Give Me a Try

아직 나를 모르겠지

니가 알고 있는건 너무나 작을 뿐일텐데

많은 걸 원하진 않아

그저 너의 곁에서 손을 잡고 있을께

네 눈에 비친 얼굴 마음이 말해와

늦진 않았잖아

(Just give Me A Little Try )

high high 이렇게 가보는거야

다른 길은 필요없어

이토록 바래왔던 너의 kiss

내 사랑이 시작되잖아

모르는건 아니겠지 항상 내 몸속에서

맴돌고있는 사람 너라는걸

너무 멀리 가진 말아

잠시만 기다려줘 다가설 수 있도록

모든것은 우연히 항상

또 갑자기 찾아오는걸까

(Just give Me A Little Try)

high high기다림이 너무길어

and I - 나 너뿐인걸 알았어

이렇게 나의 눈을 감고 kiss

give Me A Little Try

Just give Me A Little Try

every turn with me 우-

내 손을 잡아줘 함께 또 영원히

이렇게 내게와 준 그대와

high high 이렇게 가보는거야

and I - 다른 길은 필요없어

이토록 바래왔던 너의kiss

내사랑은 Just give Me A Little Try

Just give Me A Little Try

umm...no offend but the story of Goong is not getting anywhere now...it's dragging...hope it gets better..n looking forward to the 2nd season

Guest Pikachu

not sure if this already requested...I like the song give me a little try and wondering if someone can help translate it would be great

02 서현진 <suh hyun jin> - Give Me a Try

Just a note and a suggestion that although this is Goong related, this is not a lyrics request thread, so you may also want to try posting that request in this thread. :)

Guest k3n4uri

Check Aheeyah website...they translated the OST of Goong!

http://aheeyah.com/lyrics/ost/ost_goong_tran.htm

So many of us are anxious for news about the taping in Macau. Thanks so much for posting those pictures. JJH is really sweet for asking YEH if she wants to listen to his MP3 player.

I'm having a Goong withdrawal. I'm really going to miss this show.

I've become so obsessed with "Lee Shin" since Goong's started. I still find it a little weird seeing him in casual clothes as Joo Ji Hoon- not Shin. It's like Shin and Ji Hoon oppa's style is a complete 180. Not nonetheless, still hotness.

As for the pics...I'm seriously frying my brain out as to how the producers are going to incorporate it into 23 and 24. Is it pre or post Macau is what I want to know.

Archived