[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leechunsa

If I had the money, I would've gone off to macau. lol~ I would've stalked them...kekekeke~ I mean imagine seeing that KISS LIVE!!! *faints*

BB.jpg

hahaha~I can't sure it real or not. But look so SWEET.

About this pic...

I read on the chinese forum that it's been posted on another forum... but after 1 min it was taken out...

They also mentioned that it might be a spoiler for the ending or it might be another dream..

It doesn't look PSed.... (crossing my fingers very hard...) The background looks like CG's parent's room.. Oh and it was mentioned that the caption for this pic is something like "after 10 yrs"....

Is it possible that Shin gave up being the crown prince and lives with CG at her parents house??? :w00t:

I'm really praying hard that Goong PDs will give us a happy ending.... Some of the Goongers mention that they're going to counselling or detox center after Goong... please count me in... :lol: Can't even concentrate on my yoga class thinking about this.... :lol::lol:

Guest yArr0w

If I had the money, I would've gone off to macau. lol~ I would've stalked them...kekekeke~ I mean imagine seeing that KISS LIVE!!! *faints*

haha i would too if i have the money~

but that kiss was shot in korea rite??

wonder what they would do in macau..... ;)

hey all..

it's my 1st time here~~!! :P

have been catching goong for a long time but usually visits the chinese forums only..

heard tt there was alot of singaporeans and taiwanese at the macau airport today

n i heard tt there r lots of singapore fans in this forum, so i was wondering whether anybody from this forum went to macau to catch jihoon & eun hye?? B)

yarr0w, where did you heard the news about the airport?

rebby is there in macau currently and we are thinking she should have a very high chance of meeting the cast :D:D:D

Guest DallasE

About this pic...

I read on the chinese forum that it's been posted on another forum... but after 1 min it was taken out...

They also mentioned that it might be a spoiler for the ending or it might be another dream..

It doesn't look PSed.... (crossing my fingers very hard...) The background looks like CG's parent's room..

I'm really praying hard that Goong PDs will give us a happy ending.... Some of the Goongers mention that they're going to counselling or detox center after Goong... please count me in... :lol: Can't even concentrate on my yoga class thinking about this.... :lol::lol:

Thanks rainbowbrite, for the lovely photoshopped family of three pic. That kid is seriously adorable and looks a little like ChaeGyung with his mischevious air.

Agreed with winny, that the background of the pic with the royal lovebirds holding a kid each looks to be in CG's family home. I believe it would most likely be the fertile imaginations of CG's parents. The hand that's taking the pics looks like CG's dad.

I really don't think MBC will end Season I with something along this line (kids and all) since they are still planning Season II centering on their college lives. Also, it's a little far fetched for them to have such grown kids this soon.

Guest ADORE.you

i have just died!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh8eg.jpg

dang it DEE beat me to it LOLz

i so can't wait to see this part !! awwws look at how close he's holding onto her .. omgsh can't wait for this :wub:

wOot made it to page 1586 :D

Guest leechunsa

I will go to a mental institution if this doesn't end right. SERIOUSLY.

Ahh, about that after 10 years thing...if that happens, then this will confirm what I was thinking! hohoho~ That'll be so nice. Look at them with kids :x awwwwww~ *starts to cry out of nowhere* GAHH--happy endings make my eyes water. lol~

yArr0w. that's in macau...the ending is shot in macau dear :) my bad! It wasn't :x

I will go to a mental institution if this doesn't end right. SERIOUSLY.

Ahh, about that after 10 years thing...if that happens, then this will confirm what I was thinking! hohoho~ That'll be so nice. Look at them with kids :x awwwwww~ *starts to cry out of nowhere* GAHH--happy endings make my eyes water. lol~

yArr0w. that's in macau...the ending is shot in macau dear :)

ah leechunsa, that street scene was shot in Korea on March 24. JJH and Yeh are still not in macau yet :D

Guest leechunsa

Thanks rainbowbrite, for the lovely photoshopped family of three pic. That kid is seriously adorable and looks a little like ChaeGyung with his mischevious air.

Agreed with winny, that the background of the pic with the royal lovebirds holding a kid each looks to be in CG's family home. I believe it would most likely be the fertile imaginations of CG's parents. The hand that's taking the pics looks like CG's dad.

I really don't think MBC will end Season I with something along this line (kids and all) since they are still planning Season II centering on their college lives. Also, it's a little far fetched for them to have such grown kids this soon.

hehehe, I agree with the photoshopped pic. hehehe <3 HAPPY FAMILY FOREVER :x This is soooo cute. :)

GAHH--if that was for realz...*dies*

oh oh oh, college lives?? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH-- can't they just have a family and get on with it? lol~ I mean college isn't all that fun really...believe me, I'm in it. lol! GAHH--STILL WHY MUST SEASON 2 BE ALL TOO FAR??? *cries*

ah leechunsa, that street scene was shot in Korea on March 24. JJH and Yeh are still not in macau yet :D

oh it was?? *shots herself* GAHH I'M EMBARRASSED. T____T

Okay fine...so it wasn't. haha my bad :x Mianhaeyo! :)

Guest yArr0w

rebby is there in macau currently and we are thinking she should have a very high chance of meeting the cast :D:D:D

i heard it from the pple in the kdocn chinese forum..

one said tt her sis studying in macau went to the airport this morning but there were only the crew and equipment..

another said tt the korean fans told them tt jihoon n eun hye would only arrive tmr morning!! another smoke by mbc!! but i was thinking this give them a chance to mingle more on the plane~~ since there r less crew around~~

conclusion is that they r still shooting some scenes in korea now (mayb with kim as it's his last day today!!) while another team arrives in macau 1st setting up the places and stuff.. so after they finish their shoots in korea they will rush to macau n continue shooting the macau parts..

i was thinking the time they arrive would b a mystery too..cos it depends on what time they finish their shoots in korea!!

also heard tt there r fans from korea, china, hk, macau, singapore, taiwan waiting at the airport this morning..poor thing!! got cheated by mbc!! :(

yupz. rebby is in macau now. she saw the director and staff this afternoon having lunch..

I think there is a very high possibility that she will see JJh and YEH!!! by tmr? lOlx..

letz all wish her good luck!!!!

and damm that pic.. i am having all kinds of illusion now.. -.-

Guest _yinsyung*--

^ hahaha aren't we all?

i was so tired today and but i couldn't go past coming back to this therad ebfore i slept (it's 128am)

and I'M SO GLAD I DID HAFH;DKLSF;ASJF;ALS

the street scene pic and the family pics

i'm delirioiusly happy

i really can't imagine how i'll go back to a temporary goongless life :x

if there's rehab; count me in!

<3333

thank for all the the links and pics that have been shared ^^

hrohrohror i have something to dream about tonight.

-yinyin

Guest leechunsa

yupz. rebby is in macau now. she saw the director and staff this afternoon having lunch..

I think there is a very high possibility that she will see JJh and YEH!!! by tmr? lOlx..

letz all wish her good luck!!!!

and damm that pic.. i am having all kinds of illusion now.. -.-

wakekeke~ YEAH. I'm getting all kinds of illusion too. I'm going crazy T______________T

I'm going to go crazy. I'm going to go crazy. I'm going to go crazy.

*is already crazy*

lol~

Hey hey hey, you know my friend rainie_chu right? :x

Guest sylpha

macau! *whee* i am so jealous ^.^ argh why am i always outta money????*sniffsniff* :tears:

hope she makes some nice pics for us to drool on :lol: *gorebbygo*

Guest smelissa

hi im new here...still figurin out how to post all stuffs n stuffs..haha

luv goong so much since first saw the picture n movie...

support goong always....

n so lucky for those who in macau rite now..gud luck for all of u....

Guest helenou

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh8eg.jpg

OMG !!!!!!!!! :w00t: my dream comes true !!!!! im so happy !!!

the first thing that i have seen on this page was this pic !!!!! :P

this pic definitely makes my day !!!!!!

it seems that the PD follow very well the storyline of the manga ! ^^

ive read the Rebby is actually in Macao, even if she can read this , i wish her good luck !!!!!

dont forget to post all the photos !! loooool

by the way i have watched some part of epi subtitled in chinese and i like the part where Shin was in CG's room and told her that he will never let her leave the Goong, and she will live beside/with him i found this part quite exiting ! loool even if in general, the epi was :vicx:

Guest lonelymonkey

AH! its too bad i'm kinda still underage.AHHH.if only i had enough $$!i would fly there immediately!!so its true the stars have not arrived? :blink: aww.hope there will be more news tml.

thanks in advance for the news(:

Guest nggiedew

hi guys,

I just found a way to cheat on megaupload links.

I found it when I surf the evil empire, a manga site !!

Check it out !!

> Go to http://www.guardster.com

> Scroll down to the buttom and select "FREE Anonymous Web Service"

> Uncheck all the option in the buttom of the page

> Copy the lick of the MegaUpload Download and paste it address bar and then click "I agree and wish to surf anonymously."

I don't know whether its work without installing the alexa toolbar....coz I have the toolbar on my IE.....

If it's don't, then try to instal the toolbar and go to http://www.guardster.com

credits: Jonell from The evil Empire

Archived