[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echoRy
I hope the scene where CG is dancing around for Shin is not her imagination, else I'm gonna hang myself next week. <_<

if it is, the rope u use...i'll use after u!

but i don't think it is...hopefully.

i think that imagination sequence from Chae's family was fan service...poor Yul goon.

he had crocodile tears, big and round as they came down his face.

i'm still wondering if Goong Neshi's gonna say anything! about secrets and all.

i'm excited for next week, even if Goong is ending...can't wait to see how!

yinyin- thanx for the trans...or possible trans :huh:

sesami- message sent ;)

yulgoon3jd.jpg

imbc

I hope the scene where CG is dancing around for Shin is not her imagination, else I'm gonna hang myself next week. <_<

I don't think it's her imagination...she wouldn't want to imagine Yul watching her dancing in front of Shin, would she? but I guess if it's really an imagination then it would be ours rite??? :P ....when we all want to see Shin n CG's happy faces again...and Yul realize that CG and CG have always been destined to be.... :rolleyes: ....

Guest jennxxness

I don't know if that has been posted yet..

but

ratings for ep22<궁> MBC 25.2 (Seoul)

<궁> MBC 24.4 (national)

It's coming back up =) (my bad- it actually went down a bit- meehh)

Do I hear 30% for ep 24? (It's a big reach but we're getting there)

Guest emilyjx1692

Please do not attack me! This is just my personal opinion:

the degree of self-pity and selfishness thats shown in the characters are just amazing. I won't even go into Yul's mom and Shin's dad. They are self-explantory.

Yul, literally wallows in self-pity over what he thinks as his place being taken away from him. He can't look beyond his self-pity and see what Shin or for that matter CG is going through.

CG, understandably she had a normal existence and now must look beyond herself but the fact she doesn't realize what she is going through is what Shin has been living through his whole life! I am exasperated. Initially, it seemed as if she understood but the last couple of episodes...I'm not too sure.

Shin is the least pitiful suprisingly since I thought he seemed to wallow in it in the beginning episodes. But he is the only one who is thinking beyond himself, as a prince should and also far beyond the self, self-pitiness the other characters seem to wallow in.

Guest AznGrlz

Don't worry its not or else they wouldn't have shown Yul standing outside as Cg was dancing for Shin. Gosh, Yul scares me...he's like a stalker :ph34r: hehe

edit- nvm niCa beat me to it lol

so in Ep22 that scene of little Shin with little Yul...(without knowing korean dun quite get the significance)

is that to show how proud Yul was as the young Teja-to-be?

is that why Shin is who he is today where he believes in the monarchy and how it must win the respect of the people rather than

playing tyrant exerting unwelcomed authority over the people

(because little Yul seems to enjoy the power and insists on being addressed correctly even so young?)

(then as a grownup too Yul is bitter about missing out on what was his in the 1st place, something he so cherished since he was young)

Shin seems to value kinship treating Yul as his playmate but only up to that point

cuz he had this surprised look at Yul's outburst and din know how else things were supposed to be?!?!

so does this scene show how the grownup Shin still values Yul as his cousin and tho' he's angry at how things turned out

he's still trying to protect him and do what's best?

how do u all read it?

Guest emilyjx1692

Shin seems to value kinship treating Yul as his playmate but only up to that point

cuz he had this surprised look at Yul's outburst and din know how else things were supposed to be?!?!

so does this scene show how the grownup Shin still values Yul as his cousin and tho' he's angry at how things turned out

he's still trying to protect him and do what's best?

how do u all read it?

I read it that way too.

Guest tiffany

In that childhood scene, Shin had called out "Yul ar", which is an informal term. I think Yul said something that he is the crown prince and he should address him in the proper terms. He then made Shin address him in the proper term and said that if Shin call him Yul again, he will kill kim (Or something like that).

Not sure what what Yul said just before that in front of the others, think something about the fact the grandfather king had originally bethrothed CG to the crown prince, which was Yul. Maybe Shin was thinking how a twist of fate changed everything for Yul. How everything was Yul's originally.

Ok, my Korean isn't great so I hope I got it correct.

Thanks for the megaupload. Am uploading it now to YSI, but will take awhile.

IF MBC gives me a bad ending, I'm going to boycott all MBC shows! :fury:

Guest starrysmile

How come chinese subs come out faster than english!? :blink:

it's because there's a website where they make the translation when the ep first comes out. like they already have a translating team ready.

Guest linath

Goong is coming to the end of season 1. Do u guys think they extend to season 2 to wait for the manhwa, bc the manhwa is still not end :D

Guest aznxdreamerxp

^ That would awesome if you could do that, xONE. :D I don't mind timing this series. This is my most anticipated series of 2006.

Guest pink_soju

<FONT=36>goong is ending..

if you dont want to know what is going to happen.. but this is what i heard

kim jung hoon and YEH is both getting kicked out of the goong and the second season will be when YEH returns to the goong!!!!! </FONT>

Spot translation - Ep 22

CG is talking to Yul towards the end of the show where Yul cried

I think someone did a quick translation of what CG talked to Yul where he ended up crying. I just watched that part and I think this scene is one scene that touched me the most in this ep.

Y: Do you really want to leave the palace with me?

C: Me going out of the palace, does not have any relation to Yul goon

C: After I am out of the palace, I won't meet up with Yul goon anymore

C: To be able to know a good friend like Yul goon, I am very happy

C: But, I can never like Yul goon

C: I cannot let Yul goon continue waiting for me

C: Shin goon once said..

C: "Stars have star cycle"

C: "Humans also have his own cycle"

C: "Every 2.5 million years"

C: " 2.5 million years later, all of us may be able to meet again"

C: so we will meet each other again

C: Yul goon, if you see me again 2.5 million years later

C: At that time, please avoid me

C: If you do see me..

C: Don't care about me and go your own path

C: I will also do the same

Y: Why does it have to be that way?

C: Even though I am going to leave Shin goon

C: But 2.5 million years later, I will still like Shin goon

Y: Even so..

Y: At that time, I will still wait for you

C: Yul goon, don't be like this

Y: Why can't it be me?

Y: My heart is so painful that it is close to stopping

Y: Why can't it be me?

Yul loves CG but CG only have eyes for Shin. Even if it's 2.5 million years later, she will only have eyes for her Shin goon. Some may say that this is just a romantic notion, 2.5 million years later and you can meet the people around you again? Kinda hard to believe.

But I see CG using this 2.5 million years analogy as a way to say that no matter what happen, she only like Shin goon and that no one can take his place away from her heart. Yul's heart must be squashed very badly when he heard her say that. But he still said that he will continue to wait for her. It's too heartbreaking when you see someone who's so blinded by love that he could not see what he should be doing right.

Actually this scene reminded me of the scene at the bookstore between Shin & Hyorin. Where Shin told her not to wait for him anymore but Hyorin still insists that she will wait for him. Somehow the scene between CG & Yul is more touching, maybe because I am a romantic and hence love the speech by CG :blush:

Now, if only Shin can hear her saying all these to Yul.... ahh....

Guest i ♡ jamkooruhgi`

EHEHHE MY BAD.. my friend pink soju was over at my house last weekend and i forgot that i wanst the one logged in but her but

anywaiis

READ ONLY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ENDING OF THE 1ST SERIES AND KNOW WHAT 2ND SERIES IS ABOUT?

1ST SERIES ENDS: YEH & KJH BOTH DO GET KICKED OUT OF THE GOONG...

2ND SERIES IS ABOUT: YEH RETURNING TO THE GOONG!!!

Archived