Guest coreana

Guest kiki08

hies!!

havent watched eps. 22 yet but...

i heard somewhere

that shin's final was based on cg

like yul's drawing

but i may be wrong

it was supposed to be a mini movie with pics of cg :blush: CUTE!!!

it was suppose to be really sweet

maybe wrong :sweatingbullets:

sorry if i am

bies!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minshoo

wow i just found out that season 2 will be out later on this year (from the first page :)). i thought the 4 extra episodes were season 2. hmm.......i cant wait for season 2 but i hope it wouldnt dragging though

Guest Pikachu

hies!!

havent watched eps. 22 yet but...

i heard somewhere

that shin's final was based on cg

like yul's drawing

but i may be wrong

it was supposed to be a mini movie with pics of cg :blush: CUTE!!!

it was suppose to be really sweet

maybe wrong :sweatingbullets:

sorry if i am

bies!!

That would be total squeeage if that happens! :w00t: Right now, I just want then to be happy, whether or not SHin makes CG her subject for his final. T_T!! But that would be incredibly sweet XDDD;

Guest peachys2sleep

Can someone please tell me what was on the text that was sent to Shin?

it was too blurry and I couldn't read it because i was watching a lower quality

Guest echoRy
That would be total squeeage if that happens! :w00t: Right now, I just want then to be happy, whether or not SHin makes CG her subject for his final. T_T!! But that would be incredibly sweet XDDD;

yeah as long as CHaeShin are happy...but chae being the subject of his vid would be beautiful!

and then JangKyun's final can be about KangHyun... :D

Creidesca- komaoyo for the episode...it's long today 2hrs :crazy:

soutsada7 - really great of u to up the ep for everyone, thanx! "seize the day"

and love the preview for 23...kamsahamnida joeyclaire for the youtube link!

DEE- all the HQ pictures...*saves* muchos gracias amiga!

and Jolee - ur spoilers kept me sane...preciate u doing it...merci beaucoup!

JBear- hi yah at work, me in school as usual <_<

SAKI- hope u feel better...missed u :tears:

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks soustada.. i don't watch lq versions cause i only watch the hq versions but i will upload for others.. everyone, please give soustada the love she deserves.. she isn't even watching goong yet but still takes the time out of her busy schedule to download, upload, and send it to sophendo.. gives soustada big hug..

p.s. during the weekend, i will be trying to upload hq episodes of goong through sendspace and will post it.. it will take awhile because it takes along time.. usually grace does it but she is busy with school.. thanx everyone.. tammie :D

like what tammie said....THANK YOU SOUTSADA!

*big huggies* :lol::lol::lol:

i cant believe season 1 is ending next wk..but i cant wait for the ending either!

pls pls pls give us a happy one!!!

bscap02974jj.jpg

bscap02934om.jpg

bscap02963lu.jpg

bscap02981qt.jpg

bscap02959td.jpg

^ HAHAHHA~~

bscap02949sy.jpg

^ ho?! :P

[HQ] Goong - EP22 - 060323

>>> http://clubbox.co.kr/maysialee <<<

OMG this looks like a v interesting episode! Can't wait til we get there (cause I watch it on tv, we're on ep 6 or 7 I think)! Season 2...is it really an official season 2, or some special...idk. Do tell.

Guest sophendo

===RESERVED FOR SOPHENDO'S LINKS===

I have Ep 22 from soutsada7, but yousendit is having problems. =..=;;

So check this post once an hour for updated details! If you happen to be able to upload to ysi successfully after this post was originally posted, give me a PM. I have no clue why I keep getting "Unable to validate data" errors. I'm just going to try again tomorrow.

For now, please use soutsada7's megaupload link to Episode 22:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2062369

[EDIT] Ok... I've been trying to upload through yousendit for the last 7 hours. XD I'm going to stop and try again tomorrow. Hopefully, yousendit will be fixed by then.

[EDIT #2] YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY... yousendit is back in business! I decided to put a new post, so I won't be displaying the link here. I'll, however, put the link to the new post once I create it here, so at least you didn't remember this page for nothing! hahahahaha

Link to 60+ YSI links for Episode 22:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2073003

(or page 1578)

Oh, one more thing... please PM the person to thank them. They would really appreciate it, and this thread won't get spam warnings. XD

Guest snoopy

so will there be a season 2 of GOONG or no? i'm confused about that....

when will the season 2 air? cause i know there are a lot of dramas waiting ahead after this ends.

is there any news yet about the lead for season 2? I've been backlogging all the way down but it seems that both YEH and JJH haven't confirm their appearance in season 2....it won't be that interesting if they have different casts playing the same role.....cuz I heard season 2 is about their university life?...correct me if I'm wrong...... :unsure: ....(ps: dunno if this is considered spamming...pls lemme know if it is...kinda confused because of all the spam warnings lately.... :sweatingbullets: ...)

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

let me tell you!!!! that was one HECK of a sad episode... my heart goes out to yul, CG, and shin SOOO much!!!! you know wat ive been thinking... its really a good thing that hyorin left when she did... it would have been SOOOOO crazie if she was here... *sigh* i really think that today's epi was one SAD episode... it made my heart wrench with sorrow... seriously. i mean epi 19,20,21 were episodes that you despised and hated... it was just YUCKY and AWFUL episodes... but today's was really sad and i really felt symphathetic for every single one of them. (except yul's mom and shin's dad) but really it showed how deep each of the characters loved the "one"

CG... she really FINALLY did what we wanted her to do... i think this whole time she's been acting this way NOT because she doesnt realize that shin loves her but she really doesnt know if she could handle palace life. (when she asked them to banish her from the palace i started bawling like crazy!!!!)it really showed that she truly cares for shin i mean TREMENDOUSLY but the situation with her right now is VERY sticky. the POOR thing. during the end i was BAWLING like a little girl. YEH has really done a great job in developing this character... really you can see CG changing from a girl to a lady. poor CG. everyone's dogging on her (even shin's sister.. did you see the way she looked at CG when she was scolding her??? she really was disgusted). but you really see more than anything she truly loves shin. the stuff she said about the 1500 years... about how she thinks she will still be in love with shin is SOO heartwrentching!!! and the epi 23 prevew about how even though shes been hurt, she said this to yul "I can do anything for shin, but my heart hurts. even though it hurts, im thankful that i met shin." when i heard this i was like OMG!!!!!!!!! she truly loves him you can SOOO tell.

YUL... my POOR boy. when he broke down like that i just BAWLED. he really truly loved her and i think at that point he FINALLY realized she would NEVER look at him more than a friend. i wish it wasnt that tragic but i guess it had to be done. i dont think yul will EVER love another girl again the POOR thing. he said to her, "im gonna wait for you for 1500 years." he seemed SOOOOO heartbroken... when he said, "why cant it be me, why cnat it be me?" i was like OMG!!!!!!! im SOO sorry i ever hated you!!!! i cant imagine lov like that. SOOO deep... :tears: i really breaks my heart. poor CG but she had to reject him.

shin.... i really felt bad for him SOOO much. he truly loves her but just doesnt know how to act. and when he saw that flashback of how yul says to him, "dont you ever call me yul." i was like OMG!!!! shin really had a troubled life. he didnt ask for the crown, but he got it...

shin's mom!!!! truly my heart aches... shes been with the guy for 20 years and the king never returned the love and care... i be that's why shin thinks he can be like that. father is an AWFUL example. i DESPISE the man, DISGUSTS me. but shin's mom realized that she could never have the king's heart. and so she's going to make sure at least her son gets the throne. thats why i hope yul doenst become king. shin's mom deserves to have at least her son or daughter on the throne. *sigh* wat an amazing woman. people that have such virtue amaze me.

this is my cap on this epi... i cant wait for epi 23 and 24... it definitely will have some heartwretching moments but inthe end i really think it will be all worth it. i havent cried at all through the series (its really hard for me to cry watching stuff...) i mena ive always been REALLY sad but never to cry... but when CG said she couldnt handle the palace anymore and she really wanted to be ousted out of the palace (and when that HORRIBLE SAPPY music came on) i BAWLED... from then on... it just kept getting worse. seriously the PDs knew which music selection to do to make people BAWL. that music... OMG. i wonder if anyone has that song... i wanna download it.... *sigh* yes im a sap when i comes down to it... anywaz... wrote A LOT! >.< hope you guys enjoy. :D

Guest mrshyunbin

poor yul:(

poor CG:(

poor SHIN :(

i feel really bad for all three

i miss the cute funny CG that eats alot lol

i started crying when i saw yul crying T.T man this ep depressed me

Guest Pikachu

AHAHAHAHAHAH

kanghyun and jangkyung

"aish...i wish i could be kanghyun's glasses, then i could follow her eyes all day long"

ROFLMAO <333

:w00t: LOL. XDDDDDDDD he actually said that???!! XDDD Jang Kyung :wub: you're so cute, yet so lame! XDDDD :w00t::w00t: That is really funny. XDD

Guest dieulinh

*sOo.RiM.eE* , love what you said :D

Uhm, if Yul and Hyorin are going to appear in the next season, I think the PDs will make them as a couple. Because if you notice, during ep 22, you can see the each CG's friend is standing beside one of Shin's friends, including Kang In XD. Yul needs someone to comfort him and I think HR is not a bad idea either.

Archived