[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest blue_rose

^ Could it be "Parrot" by HowL that you're looking for? Hmm, I can't view my eppie 16 since I'm at work, but try it, maybe that is song you're looking for.

Thanks so much for your help! I think you maybe right.

I checked the 1st page and found the link for 'Parrot' by Howl track, but unfortunately both links are not working anymore. Oh well......I will look for it some other place :)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SukarDrops

hey guys....wow all the pics..I havent seen todays eppie yet but my sis woke up early this morning and watched it <_< psycho lol....I couldnt help but laugh at those yul crying pics....he deserves it...he dug a whole for shin and fell right in it hahahahahaha........starting all tha trouble just to get dissed in the end was just a waste of time hahahaha..lol and also you guys pleaseee stop being beggers and asking for the eppies because the thread can get shut down :crazy: who wants that??? I mean I havent seen todays eppie and im waiting patienly so please do the same thankiesssss

Guest Saki>^.^<

Sorry to burst your bubble you guys but that pic is from this one movie with Yutaka Takenuchi (is that how you spell hi name?) Anyways, I remember the scene vaugly...

Sorry to burst your bubble you guys but that pic is from this one movie with Yutaka Takenuchi (is that how you spell hi name?) Anyways, I remember the scene vaugly...

Saki ^^ *squeeze-huggles* hehe..

I think you are so right! :D

This scene is in fact from a movie called "Calmi Cuori Appasionatti"

played by Kelly Chen & Yutaka Takenouchi hehe... !

As for the ending of Goong, borrowing Shin's quote: "I got a headache just thinking about it" puehehehe~~

blue_rose: I have the song, I'll upload it for you and PM you.

If anyone wants the song, do NOT reply here. PM me instead :P

Aite. Back to work.

*sigh* :D

Guest Saki>^.^<

This scene is in fact from a movied called "Calmi Cuori Appasionatti"

As for the ending of Goong, borrowing Shin's quote: "I got a headache just thinking about it" puehehehe~~

AY!!!!!!!! *smooch* Wassup??? I haven't seen you in like forever... But that's the one that's the one!!!! Yeah, I could tell it was Yutaka for some reason ^_^ He's super cute :wub:

Anyways, back to Goong... WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :tears: I just skimmed through eppie 22... WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! That's like the saddest eppie ever!!!! Shin's tears brought me to tears! And at the end when Shin thinks CG is in the fire, I could see all the emotions swirling through him in his eyes! I could so see that he was super worried about loosing CG! And the preview ending scene! OMGJCSS!!!! Is Shin crying because he thinks CG died???? Poor Shin baby :tears: I'm hoping they can smile together again, I mean, this is so sad, almost to sad to bear! If I was CG, I would've collapsed a loooooonnnnngggg time ago, I mean I probably couldn't cope with all that sadness and stuff going on =(

And if you Goong peeps are wondering why a HS Student is at home at 12AM... I'm sick =( Dang, n I have an important chem test today too -_- Okies, then I better study some more...

Guest boo_its_lisa

s eppie 22 up yet in YSi or mega??. no ??. sorrie if this is spamming or wutever you may call it.. i have a question.. does anyone know what time the interview thing on the 30th of march is??. and is anyone planning to watch it??..

Guest azntina

omg, the story's becoming so complicate now. shin think cg is dead, yul is totally heartbroke *wipe tears*. I'm a true Yul camper heheh. why can't she just let him know early on that she can't like him so none of this will be happening now. i wanna see how worried shin is for cg thinking that she's dead. maybe than he will break through his barrier and truly confess his love to her?

Wow, I am sooooooooooooooo late getting to this discussion!! Blame it on a thing called exams. Yeah.

Ep 17 subs were great. And Hyorin had a sudden burst of character magnanimity. I didn't see that one coming. I can actually say the writers had some GOOD LINES for a change!! *is amazed* And, hehe, did anyone else catch when Soon Young crossed herself while CG was driving? I thought that was cute. And Kang In getting Hyorin's luggage for her twice now. The guy just has all the right moves.

Okay, I know I'm such a nitpick for these, but I DESPISE bad editing. When CG is sketching, it goes from a wide shot of all of them to one of just her and she alternates between holding an eraser and a pencil. And at different parts of her sketch. *cringe*

And talk about product placement. D&G boxers. *resists saying "yeah baby" in an austin powers voice*

Guest JAMIECHOI

oh my! The previews for 23 look GOOD! So promising! I've been needing some Goong-happiness.

i need to watch 22 SOON! ahhh!!

Guest cam3n

This scene is in fact from a movie called "Calmi Cuori Appasionatti"

Oooh.. the scene is soo beautiful.. too bad they are not going to film it there.. it would be soo romantic..

But I guess there's too many Korean dramas that were sets in Europe..

Errmm.. what is this about CG dying? is it in eps 22? >< I'm so behind

Guest charles0702

already sent the link to sophendo and super sophendo will be back with all the goodies later :P

anyway, in the meantime, we all just have to make do with my little upload...please reup for others:

Goong episode 22 LQ (168 MB):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OFGT5CXD

thanks soustada.. i don't watch lq versions cause i only watch the hq versions but i will upload for others.. everyone, please give soustada the love she deserves.. she isn't even watching goong yet but still takes the time out of her busy schedule to download, upload, and send it to sophendo.. gives soustada big hug..

p.s. during the weekend, i will be trying to upload hq episodes of goong through sendspace and will post it.. it will take awhile because it takes along time.. usually grace does it but she is busy with school.. thanx everyone.. tammie :D

Archived