[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest echoRy

avid_fan8- :o how long did Shin leave Chae kneeling without going to see her?!!!

the King asks where Shin was when he sees Chae kneeling by herself, the assistand asks Shin if he is going to see her, and even Yul tells him to go to her! he should have swallowed his pride and gone to his wife earlier but no ofcourse not...Yul does it first!

Yul's proved beyond any doubt that he would give up everything for Chae...Shin hasn't!

everything Chae wants from Shin is given to her by Yul, yeah i'd be unsure too!

The way Shin loves CG, he just expects her to follow all the rules and stick with him no matter how he acts, and even if it's making her miserable.

*nodding furiously* i want ChaeShin together as much as most everyone else does, and i don't like seeing him cry either...just as much as i hated seeing Chae cry.

She's done her suffering for the guy, she's done enough suffering for them both to last a lifetime. Shin bearing some of it...ain't a bad thing!

on a happier note- thanx creidesca for the ep!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the behind the scenes for epi 20...

i uploaded for a fren.. it still have downloads left. dun waste it

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=331IHI7...FG1MWZFPSWN116J

and angeline.. there is ONLY TWO happy things that happen today.

1. kanghyun and JangKyung cute acts

2. that picture inserted between scenes, CG and SHIN hugging together.

[*sigh* thank u...i don't feel so alone anymore!

I'm here with you too, I feel for CG more and more, she is so miserable, not only in the palace, but also in Soompi...lol

I'm old enough now for understanding her, she is a normal girl, who used to live in the love of her familly and her friends...what's happen to her now??? Who ask her to fall in love with that cold prince first?

And, why in the most of this type the dramas (sweet 18, Full house, Choon Hyang, my girl,...), it's always the girl who fall in love first????They are always seen like annoying girl, they always have to run behind their hubby...What's so great about theses guys :phew: (lol, I love theses guys too! :blush: )

Be strong CG, Shin is there for you...

Shin, be strong and go to CG...

Those kids!!!They need more time to know about love.

Guest beauwhale

wow, i was surprised that GOong is continuing release these last 4 eps. i thought it would be in the beginning of yr 2007.

whew...it's a relieved. hehehe

Guest lovedrama

this is the behind the scenes for epi 20...

i uploaded for a fren.. it still have downloads left. dun waste it

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=331IHI7...FG1MWZFPSWN116J

and angeline.. there is ONLY TWO happy things that happen today.

1. kanghyun and JangKyung cute acts

2. that picture inserted between scenes, CG and SHIN hugging together.

Thanks liquidfir. :P

wow, i was surprised that GOong is continuing release these last 4 eps. i thought it would be in the beginning of yr 2007.

whew...it's a relieved. hehehe

hhmm osorry to burst ur bubble but.. this last 4 epis is to enable the PDs writers to continue the story for season2 next 2007.

the extra 4 epis are extensions NOT considered as season 2

i think the subject of sex is going to be brought up S2 also... and with cg's personality, i imagine it's going to be a TAD difficult... lol

lol :lol: ! Yes yes, it surely will. Halmamama is not gonna easily brush this aside, she wants a sehson!

I don't hate anyone right now, except for Toot^2. Everyone's suffered enough :tears: .

Sophendo's 'fairy dust' has been sprinkled! Thanks, hun!

Guest gtea22

i hate CG right now she is being really stupid and mean to shin why can't she understand what he is going through, and that he loves her why is she even listening to yul (no offense to yul fans) omg i hate yul he is runining shin and cg's relationship

it better be a good ending otherwise i will be so upset, so very very upset :fury: i can't stand watcing any more episodes with shin and cg fighting

they should have just follow the manhwa

the extension episodes so far are so depressing to watch

Guest sunhee *

THANKS SOPHENDO for the links! and all the Goongnians for the lovely caps..

this story line is going down the drains.. im not watching it anymore..

im sick of CG ... Shin does not deserve herrrr

now im thinking that hyo rin is a better fit

I have to admit that the storyline is dragging.. and i did think of hyorin in this episode. At least her heart never faltered when it came to Shin. However, for CG... it's getting harder to judge by the last couple of episodes.

All this misunderstanding is being dragged out and making the viewers frustrated.

Too much piled up confusion between the characters.

Yul seems to be a blessing and curse for CG. And if CG has a flaw of her own, it's her stupidity in letting herself be swayed and even doubting her own heart in the process. Snap out of it, woman.

Guest ilubTVXQ

THE DRAMA IS COMING TO AN END SOON...WHY IS THERE SO MUCH DRAMA?? IT ALMOST MAKES ME NOT EVEN WANT TO WATCH EPISODE 21...-________-;;;;

is this going to end happily??????????????????????? JFLDKSJFKLSDKDKFDSFJSKLFJKSDFJ shin and chaekyung should be openly loving each other happily forever by now.....-_________-;;;

I REALLY HOPE IT ENDS HAPPILY!JLFKSDJKFSDLFJLSDFJDSSJLFD

i don't even want to wath ep 21 now. -______-;;;

Guest kaikze mitsukai

ahh gomen nasai! i just have to ask this question. ive been searching though clubbox .. and i dont knw where to start. I mean i kinda skip through the first episodes of Goong (rAw). i was wondering where i can get it in english. (srry this is like my first time doing this). so plz i need help. ^^;;. its like i dont which clubbox to dl from..that has the subtitles with it. again im srry for askin this question ... ^^;; if u can .. can u please PM..thnx

I dont know what is it with you guys who like Shin with CG so much. Is it it because theyre married or that he has the money and the power? Yes theyre married, but Shin reminds me of the husband who beats his wife and feels sorry for it later and brings roses and treats the wife nicely once in a while. Shin isnt physically beating CG, but he is draining her emotionally. This isnt a healthy relationship. [repeat] This isnt a healthy relationship. If this happened in real life to one of your friends, I bet you would tell her to divorce the guy, unless youre one of those highly religious people who will tell the girl to put up with it, bruises and all, for better or for worse.

I also dont like how the palace is changing CG from a carefree person to a depressed one. Shin isnt helping when he insults her and shuts her out. I really doubt Shin would change that much because he really believes in the palace rules/customs. Besides, you cant change who a person is. Some of you guys think CG can change Shin, but I believe she cant. He is who he is. I guess you have to be a little older to start believing this. Hopefully Shin can just learn to appreciate CG and actually show her his appreciation. Maybe he needs some counseling from a foreign doctor since he's surrounded by people who suck up to him.

Some of you guys seem to like Shin because he's the crown prince and has the money. Well, CG doesnt care about money or power. Shes a simple person who wants to be surrounded by people who love and care for her, and show it. Shes not like Shin's mom. Sure Shin's mom wants love, but it seems like she prefers the power more, because she stayed in the palace. I cant really blame her because shes trapped and is too deep in her hole to get out. This show is just telling people that money cant make you happy.

Anyway, Yul reminds me of Simba from The Lion King. He came back to regain his throne. I personally think he should get it back.

My opinion on the ending: Yul gets his throne and abolishes the royal system making it like England's. (After all, he was in England for a loong time, and he learned a lot about its political system). CG and Shin go away but separate for a while. Shin grows up a bit and experiences life outside the palace. CG regains some of her happy nature back. Shin is more relaxed, CG is more mature. Shin and CG unexpectedly meet each other again and start fresh, then fall in love for real with no strings attached.

But if I had what I really wanted: Yul gets his throne, Shin goes away. Shin/CG divorce. CG goes back home. Yul still changed the royal system so he doesnt force CG to marry him. He still visits her and helps her family. Though CG doesnt love Yul, she starts to fall in love with him. Shin and Hyorin meet and begin their love again. Like in real life some first loves never stay, while others do (ie CG/Shin love vs. Shin/Hyorin love).

-Ai

Guest ceesrain

waaaaah!! i havent seen eps 21 but it seems 2 be a sad episode........Oh i feel really sad 4 CG.....i know that maybe iam the only 1 that is feeling sorry 4 her but i think that she regret what she did ......it is so tiring to kneel for 3 days..i dont know how she was able to do that?

Archived