[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest evy149

i think my only comfort in this epi is this pic~~~

maybe the director is givin us some hints of what will happen in the near future?

I hope that will be the case too, Manda :) i meant.... we can't have 4 Hell episodes in the roll right?? Gosh !! :wacko:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK well just in case for those ppl that did not read the spoilers or missed the underlining meaning of this translation from Avid Fan's translation of one scene of episode 21.

yul telling shin

yul: let cg free and then become king

yul: i will give up the crown"

Is it just me that get's annoyed at Yul for his logic. While I understand in the plot and his charachter is a little bit messed...still...he talks about Shin giving up CG, but does that automatically mean CG will want to be with him???. However she's being such an idiot and not using the brain that she was blessed with! I mean loyalty to your friends is awesome, but to ignore your family and your husband who you say you love?

I guess love is blind...but shouldn't it be blind to YUL?

Guest >TaeBin_BabyGirl<

creidesca thank you very much for the link ^_^

cant wait to watch todays episode even if its sad :(

Guest soutsada7

thanks creidesca for the 160 MB version of Goong :D

again, the operation works the same this week...I will upload through ysi and send the link to sophendo (those whose comps aren't cb-friendly), so please don't ask for ysi links, thanks bunches ;):D

Guest 대한민국

This is just a question. When's the High Quality coming out?

This is Eastern Time Zone... Around what time, do you know?

Guest blue_rose

ep21336ny.jpg

at CG comforts Shin (between scenes).... ohhh... makes me me not want to watch GOONg anymore >.<;;

is it just me or............the guy in the pic is looking too much like YUL?? :unsure:

I hope it is SHIN though.

Guest evy149

This episode has portrayed practically EVERY character as an idiot.

Except for shin's mom. I'm glad she's becoming more upfront about her realtionship with her husand.

Umm... What did Shin's mom do? (sorry to asked this question) still didn't have a chance to see this episode :sweatingbullets: I really like her character ! First, she seems to be such a mean lady but i think underneath that cold look, she is such a caring and smart person :)

And at the end, besides wanting Shin and CG to be together, my another hope will be for Shin's mom to shows the Ho-toot who the real queen in the palace is and kicks the Ho-toot back to England :phew: And as of King-daddy, she can gets rid of him too.. coz' lately he acts so stupid :ph34r:

Guest kimtoa

I'll be glad to slap, hit CG for you guys :fury: she she she, I'm lost word to describe her now.. How blind can she be???? the only part I like in this ep is part of Shin friend running toward Kang hyun believe and one knee down asking her to be in his picture? It soo cute :P

Guest taiping

ep21124jx.jpg

At least there is this scene to enlighten our heavy heart after all the sad moments ;)

yeah... i guess your right... it seems like theyre building up this story for season 2...

even though it was a sad episode, i think its needed for the drama... i mean every drama have episodes like this right? actually, i cried so many times in this episode... and i think im gonna cry again when i watch ep22. and thats even watching without subs! i just hope ep23 & 24 would be good...

i just watched ep22 flash preview... and my heart just sank when i saw shin cry again... he's a tough character and to see him cry like that means hes really hurting...

Guest evy149

This is just a question. When's the High Quality coming out?

This is Eastern Time Zone... Around what time, do you know?

Well... are you talking about the High Quality one in clubbox? if so, i usually see it comes out around 3-4pm EST. Check touya or creidesca's box, they're usually really fast :)

Pattie Says: Thanks for the sum-up ! WOW !! Way to go, Shin' mom !

O.... one last question here, what is Shin's mom name? i meant besides something something... mama. I always refer to her as Shin's mom but obviously she must have a name right? Just curious here..

Archived