[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest linatan

omgg...did Yuul admit that he was the one who caused everything to be worse??????

omgg epsd 22 will be worse than today...seems like we going to have open ending...will they realli shot the last epsd at Macau??? why seems like everything going to be worst?? will Shin left the palace at epsd 22?? if not seems like we realli goin to hav open ending...

i realli hate that bit*H Mo-TOOT....hahha..i am happy to see how shock she was when Yul confess...but poor Shin........so sad when Shin going to touch CG face..but he doesnt do it........omggggggggg how tml epsd will be.........

Guest cheli001

Did Yul's mom suggest to CG to kneel and beg for the king's forgiveness? it seems like shes very happy with the situation...

Im really sad about Shins situation right now, i mean his wife wants to leave him, his father doesnt want him, his position of being the next king is at risk, and nobody understands him!

I think whats wrong with CG is that shes too easy to manipulate when it comes to other people. but when it comes to her husband, she doesnt trust him at all.

if yul's mom has something to do with it... she's really pure evil! B****!

Guest Meiling

omo!!! what did yul say that shocked the entire royal family??? that he loves CG???

I heard that too "sarang CG", somebody confirm pls..... no wonder he's to leave goong!

Guest hugodadog

gosh, this show is pissing me off !! Why must all the misunderstanding drag forever, and that stupid CG..errrggg... shin has already tell her what he feels.. why must she still act like he still like hyorin ?????

anyway, just think that the last 3 epi has been a drag and a disappointment ! i miss all the romantic and the comedy side of the drama. THe last 3 episodes better bring the standard back up.. otherwise, the Goong series will definately be ruined !!

Guest cheli001

OMG! I didn't noticed it when i watched ep 22 preview but is Shin wearing the sneakers/shoes that CG gave him when he's alone in the attic?

Guest Linhster

AHHHH!

reading all of this is making me anxious i cant wait to go home and dl episode 21!! this drama is getting so tense and depressing. i liked it better in the beginning.

Guest Bambypamby

Thanks nanana12 for captions !!

ขอบคุณค่ะคุณเทวดาน้อย เร็วมั่กๆค่ะ ^^

I think the next ep. will be another sad episode.

How sad seeing Shingoon sitting hopelessly in the darkness.

:tears:

i think too that when he told shin to be a good crown prince...that meant that yul will forsake the throne to be able for him to have CG...and i think he was meaning for shin to get that...and now that yul will be leaving the palace..i think shin is in a confusion as to what to do...to keep hold of his rightful place and be the future king?or to let go of it and run after CG,to be with her in CG's world?

Guest StrawberryPunch

I dont know if im breaking any rules by asking this...*hopes im not* But what did Yul Say in the end that had everyone Like *WHAT THE*? aw man I am soo dying for 2morrows epi!!!

Guest taiping

ep21336ny.jpg

i just love this pic!!! i think Yul told the royal family that he was the one who suggested to CG about the divorce and he told them that he loves her. I think this episode and the next episode will be the most tearjerker...i mean i cried so many times in this episode! and i even cried in the ep22 preview! how sad!

in the ep22 preview, when shin told yul that yul should listen to him because its for his own good...i think because theyre already planning to kick him out of the palace when they found out yuls feelings for CG. is it just me or does it look like CG is listening to Shin and Yul's converstation?

its soo sad when shin is in his hiding place and he is wearing the shoes that CG gave him for his birthday...

i actually cant wait for ep22!! i think il be crying a lot again!

btw, did anyone see YEH's Green Tea CF? hope someone can upload it... thanks!

Guest rose7969

this story line is going down the drains.. im not watching it anymore..

im sick of CG ... Shin does not deserve herrrr

now im thinking that hyo rin is a better fit

Well lime, I think both of them do not deserve Shin. One is so pabo doesn't see thru the Shin love...Shin so many time lovingly holding her hand, trying to confess his love in his own way..at least that's what i think. and H-toot reject Shin for her dream???? well can you imagine reject such handsome crown prince that you're in relationship for 2 years........I think Shin deserve people like us in this thread. :blush: :blush:

I'm really sad about Shins situation right now, i mean his wife wants to leave him, his father doesnt want him, his position of being the next king is at risk, and nobody understands him!

I think whats wrong with CG is that shes too easy to manipulate when it comes to other people. but when it comes to her husband, she doesnt trust him at all.

taiping...agree with u. CG easily manipulate and naive at the wrong time and situation. pity for her stupidity...eh...actually they just follow PD instruction lol :w00t:

Archived