[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest StrawberryPunch

I cant wait to see this epi...cg is STILL acting dumb AFTER Shin said all that? Omg Omg *slaps her*

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Meiling

Why is she acting like this after shin has expressed? Is she confuse if shin is acting for the people again?

I'm so sad

Shin gonna cry oreadi

Both of them look so pathetic!

this story line is going down the drains.. im not watching it anymore..

im sick of CG ... Shin does not deserve herrrr

now im thinking that hyo rin is a better fit

Guest Cara_Sunflower

How come I cannot view the TVants?? hu hu hu Earlier this evening it was ok then when I try to log in now, its just blank black screen.... otoke?? Anyone help me pleezzzzz??? I'm desperate to watch Goong!! I clicked on tvants://www.tvants.com/tvants/?k=e03eae43ae08f570 but its just black screen... is it down or its just in my computer?? Kamsamida in advance!!

Guest narutaru

I don't think CG is being bad. I really think she just doesn't know how to deal with all this.

Being rich and having people who are not her real family support her is all nice and good, but come on!

How many of you would be happy knowing that whilst your friends go off to College etc, you are st uck in a golden cage, bound by rules. You can't just hang out with your friends and you can hardly see your mum and dad.

I honestly feel for CG. Shin still should have been better to her, but no one tought him to be.

It is not fair to call CG stupid. She is only a young girl who is not allowed to do what she wants and who is miserable. She loves Shin, but she hates the palace. She sees everyone fighting and getting hurt. I don't think any of you could handle that any better than her.

There is more to happiness than having a hot guy you like be your husband.

Give CG a break!

Guest taiping

I cant believe she didnt see him cry...theyre both acting stupid... i cant believe this kind of situation will continue on to ep22. i think it will be a happy ending since theyre going to Macau and everything... i just hope its not the last 10 mins of ep24 or something right? they should give us what we want on ep23 & 24!

Its really funny how Shins friends are now acting silly because of CGs friends... hehehe

Guest Jolee

I'm really sorry .. tearing my hair out cos fiddled around with the mouse and somehow lost the live link and staring at a blank screen now .. guess I can't contribute tonight .. * slowly dying inside * ..

Guest Meiling

How come I cannot view the TVants?? hu hu hu Earlier this evening it was ok then when I try to log in now, its just blank black screen.... otoke?? Anyone help me pleezzzzz??? I'm desperate to watch Goong!! I clicked on tvants://www.tvants.com/tvants/?k=e03eae43ae08f570 but its just black screen... is it down or its just in my computer?? Kamsamida in advance!!

I suggest you watch using media player

:mms://live.imbc.com/OnAirTV

The story is getting draggy!!!

Guest LYNNDAN84

can anyone please tell me if the ending is going to be good? I will have to stop watching this drama right now. I can not stand the fact that Shin is going though all this and CG don't see anything. Please Let me know if this is going to be good ending or esle I will never watch this drama again. Please........Please...........Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest taiping

OMG! Im crying right now... even though i did not understand the last scene. Shin was looking at their pictures at the beach and CG is talking to the "Shin doll" and saying sorry...

can anyone translate what just happened? thanks!

Guest zeroandone

I have yet to see episode 22 but for what i've been reading, it's getting really upsetting. I think a great end to this would of course be Shin and CG being together but not being stuck in the palace. It's the wrong place for a girl like her! They should both just leave the palace and be together..if they really really loved eachother

Guest Meiling

If they don't give us a good ending, then most likely the sales of VCDS , DVDs will go down.

Unless they give me a good ending, else not gonna buy!!!

Shin's mum is so clever, I hope she give us a surprise to get both of them together!

It's the yul's mum again. I hate her!

& I hate the KING doubly hatred!

Guest cheli001

OMG! Im crying right now... even though i did not understand the last scene. Shin was looking at their pictures at the beach and CG is talking to the "Shin doll" and saying sorry...

can anyone translate what just happened? thanks!

:tears::tears::tears: I also can't understand korean but that scene was really sad.... :tears:

they do really love each other. I can't understand why they have to go through these things...

it's really heartbreaking... :(

Guest mandy_quyen

what did cg and shin say in the interview that make a big deal ???

haven't watched previous ep with sub ,so can't understand T___T

Guest cheli001

what did cg and shin say in the interview that make a big deal ???

haven't watched previous ep with sub ,so can't understand T___T

Cg mentioned Divorce!

Archived