[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest cutie_song

donilpark,before that scene was both of them sleeping and shin was trying to wake her up and she grab him by the shirt and say

" Ajuhma, it's too bland. You should add more salt." LOL

s0vmub.jpg

s0vq6d.jpg

s0vs5g.jpg

s0vt54.jpg

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vignette

Now I'm making a countdown till tonight so I can watch Shin cry. JJH is really a revelation as an actor, a good kisser and his face doesn't look crumpled when he cries.

Zinc thanks for the translation of the BTS, I'm one with the PD in wishing that they become a couple in real life.

Lol! Yes, his face doesn't look crumbled when he cries...he looks beautiful. His tears came so naturally as he was pouring his heart out. Like many out there, I too couldn't help but shed a few jades myself.

Guest lhaena

wow 1531 pages... and i just started watching this drama.. i have heard about it but i never had the time to get into it...

in 2 days, i watched up to ep6... in the process of dling 7.. i will stay up to watch ep7 even if i get 3 hours of sleep... omg.. i am so hooked!!

before watching this drama, i never understood the hype for shin... i never thought he was cute

i love shin!! :lol::sweatingbullets::phew:

Guest Suzy_Yim

Just watched ep.21 preview. Wow. Just watching the previews almost made me tear up.

It must've took a lot for Shin to say that LIVE on tv, especially when he has never said that to anyone before.

I dunno if I'm getting to0 into it or what, but that scene of when he cries...it almost seemed like I was feeling his pain, his devastation. I dunno. I'm actually really excited for ep. 21. Gosh...look at all the trouble the word "divorce" has caused. Why did you listen to Yul...CG? aigooo

Guest donilpark

donilpark,before that scene was both of them sleeping and shin was trying to wake her up and she grab him by the shirt and say

" Ajuhma, it's too bland. You should add more salt." LOL

Ok. Thank you.

Then where do they get the idea of rice cake? :huh:

HEAVEN or i'll go nuts!!!

coolps9dx.jpg

imbc

a good thing sandie, they're suppose to declare their love ...or so we're hoping!

Whoooaaaa loving this pic...love the couple... :)

Go YEH&JJH...hoping there's a romance between them...hohoho

Guest cutie_song

donilpark, the rice cake part is when shin teasing her about why the marriage night got to be push back cuz they were still young so he tease her by calling her a rice cake. i hope that help ... i guess she love to eat and that what the best name to fit it hahah.. i dunno

Guest donilpark

donilpark, the rice cake part is when shin teasing her about why the marriage night got to be push back cuz they were still young so he tease her by calling her a rice cake. i hope that help ... i guess she love to eat and that what the best name to fit it hahah.. i dunno

Oh, ok.

But I was just wondering why they used rice cake of all foods.

Because Chaegyeong's sleeptalking actually goes like "Azumma, sundae's missing the liver! And you should put in a lot of heart too!....said Cheolsu."

And Shin later called her 'Sundae,' not rice cake.

So I was wondering about the particular choice of the translators, which is rice cake.

Oh, ok.

But I was just wondering why they used rice cake of all foods.

Because Chaegyeong's sleeptalking actually goes like "Azumma, sundae's missing the liver! And you should put in a lot of heart too!....said Cheolsu."

And Shin later called her 'Sundae,' not rice cake.

So I was wondering about the particular choice of the translators, which is rice cake.

what exactly is sundae? is there any significance of it in the korean culture?

is it street food OR everyone rich or poor eats it?

and who is Cheolsu?

Guest asterionlhs

Actually shin called chakyoung "soundae" in the treditional rite of wedding in epp 4

"soundae" isn't rice cake. it is a food which looks like sausage

aww shin finally crying,i think somone posted b4 saying wishing shin would cry.now you got your wish.hehehehe.how can chae not feeling anything when shin cry for her.if i were her i would just hug hard and wont let go.maybe that just me ohh im on PD for once about eun hye and ji hoon should be a couple in real life.i was rooting for YEH & KJG but now it all about YEH & JJH.aww jung hoon wont be going to macua.maybe its for the best.

Guest cheli001

A more in depth translation of what shin said

"I was sincere. It was the first time in my life I said those words. Not as a crown prince, but as one man confessing to one woman. And you stepped all over it.

All of the sudden, a girl like you came into my heart. And after you shook me up, I pulled out the hidden you inside. As if my heart became broken, everyday I was curious about you, I wanted to see you, and I kept smiling more like an idiot because of you.

After you made me into the fool that I am right now, you brought out the word divorce. The person who betrayed my heart isn't me, but I want you to remember clearly, that it's you."

:tears::tears::tears: i'll definitely be needing a box of kleenex! Better yet, a towel! *sighs* I hope CG sees shin crying. and maybe this time, she finally realizes that shin truly loves her.

Can't wait for tonights episode. :crazy: waaahhhhhh :crazy:

thanks for the translation!!!! :D Merci beaucoup!!!!!!

Guest donilpark

what exactly is sundae? is there any significance of it in the korean culture?

is it street food OR everyone rich or poor eats it?

and who is Cheolsu?

asterionlhs mentioned above, but sundae is kind of like a sausage. It's pig's intenstine filled with various stuffings.

And yes, it is somewhat on the side of street food. (although real, traditional sundae is actually more of a luxurious food, even)

So I think small things were lost in the translation.

She just became the 3rd highest woman in the nation by marrying the crown prince, but she's seeing sundae in her dream, which is not partocularly classy.

And I'm not sure how they did this, but in episode 11 when she got sick, her parents were summoned to the palace and were asked what her favourite food was. And her dad said sundae and her mom pinched him to stop him.

And she was eating sundae in episode 19 in the eatery, by the way... It symbolizes freedom for her, along with ddukbokki.

And Cheolsu is a supposedly a very common name... kinda like John Doe in English. Not exactly, but you know... maybe more like a name like Tom.

She was trying to make what she had just said ("Azuma, sundae's missing....") sound like something out of a textbook, not her own words.

Guest porcelet

Cute dancing Shin goon. :P

photo25611no1014714lm.gif

credit: whoever made it

OT: Anybody knows the song titile to this

by qtbeautygirl and where to download. Thanks.

Guest rose7969

just repost the translation done by amanda,psychowabbit and others in case anybody looking for this. thanks them for this girls...

In the palace

King: Why do the 2 of you often create so much trouble?

CK: It's my fault, Pye-ha

King: Tae-ja, what have you done? (in disapproving tone)

Shin: .....

Queen: Why did the Bingung said such careless words?

CK: Sorry

King: This is the 1st time in royal history that someone has mentioned divorce in a public occasion. What problems do the 2 of you have that cause you to mention divorce?

CK: I made a careless mistakes, I also don't know why I did that. If not for the Tae-ja's reconcilation, don't know what would happened, Pye-ha.

King: Now is not the time for defending each other. Tae-ja, don't you have anything to say?

Shin: If you want to trace responsibility for this, it should be said that the adults who let the Bingung marry into the palace are responsible too.

King: You...

Queen: Te-Ja

Shin: Furthermore, as for the Bingung who's not clear about the royal family's rules, pls allow me to strengthen her education and let her go through stricter training.

King: Are you rebelling now? I do not see any sign of your introspection. Do you want to put all the responsibility (fault) on the royal family?

Shin: I do not feel that we are at fault, there's no need to self-reflect. We're going back first, we will give great consideration to this matter.

In the room..

Shin said

For the 1st time in my life, i expressed wad i truely feel, not as a crown prince but as a man to a woman. My first confession was trampled on by u.

cg : i ddnt mean it that way

shin : From a certain moment, u entered my heart without my permission, u released the light in my heart. Everyday, it seems like my heart have problems. wanting to understand u nmore, see u more. and because of u, i smile sillily.

because of u i became such an idiot. i gave my heart. but the one who betrayed it is also u. I will remember a girl like u

ChaeKyung's Home

Mum: Why did CK say such things?

Dad: May it be purely careless words? She wouldn't just leave the royal family this way right? (The chinese translator wasn't sure abt this part)

Bro: Could it be the pig has another boyfriend and wants a divorce for his sake?

Mum: How? Aren't you worried?

Dad: When she last came to the recreation club, CK was already not appearing well. Let's bring her back, just say we're very worried.

Bro: Mum, let's bring CK back, I really worry for her.

Dad: Let's not act carelessly, give her a call first? No, this will only make CK worry, make her more troubled. What to do? (shock tone)

Mum: What is it?

Dad: That...

Mum: Wu-ae??

Bro: What?

Dad: Evicted princess. Due to this, will our CK become an evicted princess?

Mum: Ah..(covers mouth)

Bro: Then pig will leave the palace

(Dad n mum look at each other)

-------

the part cg was kneeing down..

the king : go back. else it will seems like i am a torturing fatherinlaw. u can redeem the things u all have done wrong like this

cg :Pls be more tolerant towards the crown prince.

he treasure the pen u gave him alot. he didnt bear to use it. he doesnt say anything on the surface but he respects u alot and yearns any form of caring from u. he just loves u in his own way.

king : bigung thinks i dislike the crown prince? which parent will hates his own child? but if i ignore the right and wrong because of love, then i will be a bad father.

-----------

last part between shin and yul.

yul : are u not going to stop cg? she is kneeing there because of u. did u see her even once? if this carries on, she won’t be able to take it anymore.

shin : why are u blowing up? Aren’t u the protector.

yul : it is all because of u, if u treat cg better, i may have give up already. but i cant give cg up to a cold guy like u.

shin : ignoring the palace rules, should have a limit.

yul : rules? this is ur weapon all along. are u asking me to give up because of all this great rules?

shin : if u cant take it in, then perhaps u shld try to wipe out al these rules.

yul : i intend to.

shin : i dun care what plans u have, falling for ur cousin in law, this kind of dirty fate happening once is enough. i dun want to see it happen again.

yul : u insulting my love, i wun allow it to happen again as well.

Archived