[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest beautifulxmess

OMGIGAWD!! my poor shinster's crying...*heart breaks*

now I know what the PD meant when he said the next episodes will be 'heartbreaking' moments...

and look at Yul's glare..*cowers in fear*..

surprisingly enough, i'm uit elooking forward to next eppie..got a box of tissues prepared. :)

woah..thanks guys for the BTS and translation!!YEh and JJH are obviously quite comfortably with each other now..look at them banter!! haha...

and I just love JJH/LMG's friendship...how cute! they're so close....

to subbers: thank you guys for ur consistently wonderful work! much appreciated!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sour-chocolate

I'm in shcool right now...just watched the long preview for ep21...I've nearly cried ..:( Poor Shin......If only CG would look up to her husband's face, she would understand how he feels.....:( I was so upset with ep 17--> ep 20 so I didn't watch them...just saw the preview and got mad.... :(

Hope ep 21-> 24 will be better with REAL happy ending... I dont want an open-ending...that's the WORST....

Guest echoRy

Shenny- SUBBERS THANK U FOR 17! i got to dl it before leaving this morning,

thanx so much to

the Main Translators: bear/liquidfir, snoopy

the Spot Translator: yeohweping

the Timers: CraZyaH, debbii

and the Editor/QC: ay_link

Zinc, Bear & everybody!

all the trans, uploads for BTS and previews...muchos komaoyo!

and Chae wept for Shin about a gazillion times...it's his turn to weep for her!

JBear- muahahahah...hehehe

Guest xxcrazy_onexx

amdlin from Koreanwind translated the Korean transcript of Ep 20 BTS to chinese. Credits to tsubomi of KDOCN forum for cross-posting. My english translation in orange:

으네 : 기분 좋아졌어요?

心情好了嗎 (YEH: Feeling better?)

지훈 : 끄덕

智勛: 恩 (JJH: yes)

으네: (웃으면서 기분좋아졌어 ㅋㅋㅋ 아 ~ 미치겠다 ㅋㅋ

(笑著) 心情好了喔 哈哈..我快瘋了 (YEH (laughs): Better mood ohh.. haha...I'm going crazy)

으네: A형 안단순한데 ㅋㅋ

A型真得很單純 (YEH: A types are so innocent)

지훈: 근데 이렇게 벗어날 수 없는 손아귀에서 벗어나서 (좋다

智勛: anyway ~ 逃出魔掌的感覺很好喔 (JJH: anyway, it feels good to escape from the clutches of the devil)

으네: 해방된거 같애 ㅋㅋ

解放的感覺 哈哈 (YEH: a feeling of release, haha)

지훈: 살것같애

智勛: 現在才能呼吸了 (JJH: Now I can breathe)

hey everyone, i havent commented before but ive been reading ^_^

but when did the have this convo and why?

was this in a clip or something?

haha..sorry for all these questions..thanks!

CANT WAIT FOR EP. 20 :w00t:

I think its in his personality not to directly say how he feels... because he was brought up like that. I mean, not being able to call your mother "mom" was hard for a kid... i think it was like that from him in the beginning. but throughout the drama, he likes to give little hints or several lines to CG. I mean there are already several times Shin asked CG for her not to leave him... even if he is not the Crown Prince. When she mentioned it before in Jeju Island he got mad at her, when she said the divorce thing after Shin took her from Yul, he suddenly hugged her, and when they went on a vacation at the beach he told her how about living together for 100 years, then when she got back from the hotel after meeting HR, he told CG not to leave him even if hes not the Crown Prince.

I mean, he has been telling CG not to leave him even if he is not the Crown Prince. And then CG will just blurt out the divorce thing on TV. I think its too much for CG to do that. At least she should ask him first before doing it right? I think CG have been listening to Yul too much.

I still think that if he can so directly say it on national television, he could have said it to her in private. Way to confuse a girl even further!

I do agree, though, with whomever said that he should have confronted Yul and CG when he heard them talking about divorce.

And it also doesn't make sense for CG to mention divorce during the TV interview. I'm not sure, but it seems to me there's more of a build up to this in the manhwa. It's all just too sudden the way they've done it now.

Guest jennxxness

isnt ep. 21 supposed to aired today? o_O

nope. this is a wednesday thursday drama..

i'm actually excited for this next episode. I hope CG cries hard. she deserves it ... for making shin cry

Guest s2.baboxx

AWW babo shin cries?!? :( thats soo sad.. stupid chaegyung.. grr.. lol

ooh big thanks to the subbing team!! woot woot!

Guest Pikachu

I still think that if he can so directly say it on national television, he could have said it to her in private. Way to confuse a girl even further!

XDD Bleh. I think it's cause they thoroughly ruined that part (confession) in the manhwa on how they were going to put it in the drama... :x At least based on liquidfir's translations of vol 10 raw to us the other night, Shin told Chae Gyeong beforehand his answer to her confession during the interview. And I haven't seen ep 19/20 yet with subs so I'll have to wait and see if something similar happened in those episodes...

*sigh*

and ahhh!! the translations of the BTS are sooo cute. thanks zinc! (I think it's zinc who TLed) haha. XDD so cute. and who's LMG? XDDD;;;

u_u can't wait to come home and DL the BTS and paid preview. arr the wait is killing me!

XDD Bleh. I think it's cause they thoroughly ruined that part (confession) in the manhwa on how they were going to put it in the drama... :x At least based on liquidfir's translations of vol 10 raw to us the other night, Shin told Chae Gyeong beforehand his answer to her confession during the interview. And I haven't seen ep 19/20 yet with subs so I'll have to wait and see if something similar happened in those episodes...

I'm confused. Do you mean that Shin confessed to CG before the interview in the Manhwa? So, does she say on TV she wants a divorce in the manhwa, or doesn't she??? Thanks!

MJ, if I remember correctly, she does. She mentions it in the interview, but like the drama, Shin interrupts her and changes it around to how they thought they'd divorce but now they've come to love each other. I will have to double check with the manhwa and make sure this is correct. brb.

Gee, hun, you ebil, :P (quoting Rie here).

Guest Pikachu

I'm confused. Do you mean that Shin confessed to CG before the interview in the Manhwa? So, does she say on TV she wants a divorce in the manhwa, or doesn't she??? Thanks!

err oops. miswording on my part. I meant Shin told Chae Gyeong that he will answer her confession in the live interview. (horrible typo on my part which changes a lot of things XDDD) And yes, she still says she wants a divorce in the manhwa (on TV). (And I think she said she wanted divorce before Shin ever got to saying his confession...) :sweatingbullets:

Guest lovedrama

err oops. miswording on my part. I meant Shin told Chae Gyeong that he will answer her confession in the live interview. (horrible typo on my part which changes a lot of things XDDD) And yes, she still says she wants a divorce in the manhwa (on TV). (And I think she said she wanted divorce before Shin ever got to saying his confession...) :sweatingbullets:

What do you mean by confession?

Guest lovedrama

^ She meant to say that Shin was going to reply back to her about her confession to Shin about liking him.

Thanks Jun Ji :P

Archived