[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest kyotoji

东宫洋舘

太子:我平生第一次以真心说了那样一番话,不是作为皇太子,而是作为一个男人对一个女人,我第一次的告白被你这样轻易的践踏

彩:我不是这个意思

太子:是什麽时候,你不经我的允许进入我心裏,让我心中隐藏的阳光一股脑的散放出来,每天我的心脏好像出了故障般,想多了解你一点,想多见你一次,为了你,傻傻地笑。

你把我变成了这样的一个傻子,把我的真心都拿出来,但是背叛了我的心的也是你,我会记住你这样一个女孩……

ooo.. i like this conversation.

just simply loved it.

Shin.. go... go ... go...

aja aja Fighting...

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest taiping

ooo.. i like this conversation.

just simply loved it.

Shin.. go... go ... go...

aja aja Fighting...

can anyone translate the ep21 preview? please? please? really want to know what happened... thanks!

宫内

陛下:为什麽你们总是弄出来这麽多事

彩:是我不好,陛下

陛下:太子你是怎麽搞得

太子:……

皇后:为什麽妃宫说出了这麽不谨慎的话

彩:对不起

陛下:皇室历史上这是第一次有人在公开场合说出离婚

究竟你们有什麽事要说到离婚

彩:我不小心就犯了错误,我也不知道我怎麽会这样,如果不是太子殿下圆场,不知会弄成什麽样子,陛下……

陛下:现在不是谁庇护谁的时候,太子你没话说吗

太子:如果要追究责任,应该说让妃宫嫁入皇室的大人们也要负责

陛下:你……

皇后:太子……

太子:另外,对於连王室规范也还不清楚的妃宫,请允许我加强对她的教育,对她进行更为严格的训练。

陛下:你现在算是反抗吗?根本看不到你的反省态度,你要把责任都推到皇室身上吗?

太子:我不认为我们有错,没有必要反省。我们先回去了,我们会好好考虑这次的事。

东宫洋舘

太子:我平生第一次以真心说了那样一番话,不是作为皇太子,而是作为一个男人对一个女人,我第一次的告白被你这样轻易的践踏

彩:我不是这个意思

太子:是什麽时候,你不经我的允许进入我心裏,让我心中隐藏的阳光一股脑的散放出来,每天我的心脏好像出了故障般,想多了解你一点,想多见你一次,为了你,傻傻地笑。

你把我变成了这样的一个傻子,把我的真心都拿出来,但是背叛了我的心的也是你,我会记住你这样一个女孩……

chinese translation for preview 21.. credits to baidu.com

OMGGGGGGGGG anyone needs translations?

i can translate it... OMG this is WHY shin cried

Guest dandan_hm1r

Hi,

This is the Ep21 pay preview dialogue but in chinese. I can't translate in English well. Whoever can, pls do.

Source: 韓朝風 posted by 不教花瘦

宮内

陛下:爲什麽你們總是弄出來這麽多事

彩:是我不好,陛下

陛下:太子你是怎麽搞得

太子:……

皇后:爲什麽妃宮說出了這麽不謹慎的話

彩:對不起

陛下:皇室歷史上這是第一次有人在公開場合說出離婚

究竟你們有什麽事要說到離婚

彩:我不小心就犯了錯誤,我也不知道我怎麽會這樣,如果不是太子殿下圓場,不知會弄成什麽樣子,陛下……

陛下:現在不是誰庇護誰的時候,太子你沒話説嗎

太子:如果要追究責任,應該說讓妃宮嫁入皇室的大人們也要負責

陛下:你……

皇后:太子……

太子:另外,對於連王室規範也還不清楚的妃宮,請允許我加強對她的教育,對她進行更爲嚴格的訓練。

陛下:你現在算是反抗嗎?根本看不到你的反省態度,你要把責任都推到皇室身上嗎?

太子:我不認爲我們有錯,沒有必要反省。我們先回去了,我們會好好考慮這次的事。

東宮洋舘

太子:我平生第一次以真心說了那樣一番話,不是作爲皇太子,而是作爲一個男人對一個女人,我第一次的告白被你這樣輕易的踐踏

彩:我不是這個意思

太子:是什麽時候,你不經我的允許進入我心裏,讓我心中隱藏的陽光一股腦的散放出來,每天我的心臟好像出了故障般,想多了解你一點,想多見你一次,爲了你,傻傻地笑。

你把我變成了這樣的一個傻子,把我的真心都拿出來,但是背叛了我的心的也是你,我會記住你這樣一個女孩……

(譯者:我以爲自己在看莎士比亞,太具衝擊性了!!)

彩靜家

媽:彩靜為什麽會那麽說呢?

爸:只是單純的失言吧。不會就這麽離開皇室了吧(這句不肯定)

弟:是不是豬有了別的男朋友爲了那個男的要離婚

媽:怎麽辦,你不擔心嗎?

爸:上次來休閒室時,彩靜的臉色就不好看,你們把彩靜接來,就說我們很擔心。

弟:媽,我們把豬接回來吧,真為她擔心。

爸:我們先不要輕舉妄動,先打一次電話吧。不對,這樣只會讓彩靜擔心,會讓她更困擾。怎麽辦(很驚詫的)

媽:怎麽了

爸:那個

媽∶恩?

弟:什麽

爸∶廢妃,這樣一來,我們彩靜會不會變成廢妃?

媽:啊,(捂住嘴)

弟:那豬會出宮……(爸媽面面相覷)

彩靜跪下

彩:請原諒我,請原諒我

陛下:你不要再這樣,讓別人認爲我是一個對媳婦無情的爸爸,快回去,你這樣做也不能挽回你們已經做錯了的事

彩:陛下,就請您,對太子殿下寬大一點,只要一點,太子殿下非常珍重地保存您送給他的鋼筆,捨不得用,他表面上什麽也不說,看似很反抗,但是他是從心裏敬畏您,也非常渴望您的關懷之情,他只是用自己的方式在愛您。

陛下:妃宮認爲我討厭太子嗎?世上有哪一個父親會恨自己的孩子,但是因爲愛不問對錯的話,就是父親的失職了。

彩靜痛哭。

未完待續

Guest muimui86

last part conversion btw shin and yul

最後一段

律:你不去阻止彩静吗?你不知道彩静在为你下跪吗?你去看过她一次吗?再这样下去,彩静会支持不住的。

信:你在发什麽火,你不是护花使者吗?

律:都是因为你,如果你曾对彩静好一点点的话,我说不定就会放弃她了,我不能把彩静交给你这样一个冷酷无情的家伙。

信:你这样无视法度也要有个限度。

律:法度?这一直是你的武器,你是让我为了这个伟大的法度放弃吗?

信:你这样不甘心的话,那你就废除这些法度试试啊

律:我正打算如此

信:我不管你有什麽打算,爱上自己的兄嫂,这样的肮脏的孽缘有一次就足够了,我不想再看到i第二次了

律:你这样污辱我的爱情,我也不会允许有第二次。

this is the part where shin cried. this is wad he said

translations: In the room..

Shin said

For the 1st time in my life, i expressed wad i truely feel, not as a crown prince but as a man to a woman. My first confession was trampled on by u.

cg : i ddnt mean it that way

shin : From a certain moment, u entered my heart without my permission, u released the light in my heart. Everyday, it seems like my heart have problems. wanting to understand u nmore, see u more. and because of u, i smile sillily.

because of u i became such an idiot. i gave my heart. but the one who betrayed it is also u. I will remember a girl like u

Guest chigurl

Shin said

For the 1st time in my life, i expressed wad i truely feel, not as a crown prince but as a man to a woman. My first confession was trampled on by u.

shin : From a certain moment, u entered my heart without my permission, u released the light in my heart. Everyday, it seems like my heart have problems. wanting to understand u nmore, see u more. and because of u, i smile sillily.

because of u i became such an idiot. i gave my heart. but the one who betrayed it is also u. I will remember a girl like u

ohh my god!!!!! :blink: i think im gonna cry now.. :tears:..cg better realize how much shin loves her....thank you so much for da translation

Shin said

so he's confessing to her already right? i mean, somebody mentioned before that shin is going to take back everything he said in the interview, about admitting that he loves her and stuff... but from what is shin telling cg, its like he's admitting that he really loves her..

Guest >TaeBin_BabyGirl<

omg i think i'm gona cry :tears:

Thank you amanda for the translation.

I hope that Chae will say something to make him feel better

Shin said

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! :o

if someone tell me like that i will said i'm sorry for hurting ur feeling.....

i think i'm fell in love with u tooo............... :P

Guest taiping

Thanks for the translation! OMG! Its such a sad moment...all he said was true...i think he's going to be mad or something to CG for what happened. Now, i think its her turn to approach him and tell him how she feels!

Btw, can someone translate the part of Shin & Yul?

It seems like Yul is getting more desperate...

Guest kyotoji

last part conversion btw shin and yul

最後一段

律:你不去阻止彩静吗?你不知道彩静在为你下跪吗?你去看过她一次吗?再这样下去,彩静会支持不住的。

信:你在发什麽火,你不是护花使者吗?

律:都是因为你,如果你曾对彩静好一点点的话,我说不定就会放弃她了,我不能把彩静交给你这样一个冷酷无情的家伙。

信:你这样无视法度也要有个限度。

律:法度?这一直是你的武器,你是让我为了这个伟大的法度放弃吗?

信:你这样不甘心的话,那你就废除这些法度试试啊

律:我正打算如此

信:我不管你有什麽打算,爱上自己的兄嫂,这样的肮脏的孽缘有一次就足够了,我不想再看到i第二次了

律:你这样污辱我的爱情,我也不会允许有第二次。

Love war starting.

And Yul is so "possessive" over his love towards CG. (not sure can i use the possessive here.. think hard for any other vocab to replace this)

Both of them are challenging the way both of them are handling their love.

Epi 21 Pay Preview as requested by kyotoji in YSI. :)

thanks, porcelet.

Hope that i did not caused you any inconvenience.

OOO... just have a quick run on the clip... i am double, triple and dunno how many "...ble" and "...ple" bleeding in my heart. That cry, that tear, that look and those words from SHIN.

nah the next scene was the part cg was kneeing down..

the king : go back. else it will seems like i am a torturing fatherinlaw.

cg :Pls be more tolerant towards the crown prince.

he treasure the pen u gave him alot. he didnt bear to use it. he doesnt say anything on the surface but he respects u alot and yearns any form of caring from u. he just loves u in his own way.

king : bigung thinks i dislike the crown prince? which parent will hates his own child? but if i ignore the right and wrong because of love, then i will be a bad father.

aigoo!!!! i watched EP21 paid preview without sound cuz my kids are studying in the same room

with help from the chinese summary i cried when Shin cried!!!!! jade dropping!!!

exactly what we've all been waiting for!!!!

dying to know how CG responded! she (& the PD/writer) better not fail us this time!!!!

Guest linatan

Shin said

liquidfir..is it the full translation?? can translate all??? omggggggg this is the first time Shin confess his full feeling to CG..i wonder whether CG will understand or just take it for fun :vicx::tears::tears: Shinnnn.....my heart cries for u as well. omg i cant miss tml epsd..gonna prepare tissue :tears:

Guest usyagitntn

OMG thank you for the translation for ep 21 preview :D .MY God that was so sad. If CG doesn't realize that Shin loves her now she's the most stupid girl on Earth ( this sounds really harsh but I just have to say it...)

Can someone do a translation for the behind the scene for the interview of ep 20? I really want to know the part where JJH said something and then suddenly YEH and the crew started laughing ( the time is around 4:47)

last part between shin and yul.

yul : are u not goig to stop cg? she is kneeing there because of u. did u see her even once? if this carries on, she wun be able to take it anymore.

shin : why are u blowing up? arent u the protector.

yul : it is all because of u, if u treat cg better, i may have give up already. but i cant give cg up to a cold guy like u.

shin : ignoring the palace rules, should have a limit.

yul : rules? this is ur weapon all along. are u asking me to give up because of all this great rules?

shin : if u cant take it in, then perhaps u shld try to wipe out al these rules.

yul : i intend to.

shin : i dun care what plans u have, falling for ur cousin in law, this kind of dirty fate happening once is enough. i dun want to see it happen again.

yul : u insulting my love, i wun allow it to happen again as well.

Archived