[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21集预告 日翻中

在公开访问中,彩京的离婚宣言无疑像一颗炸弹,信好不容易才避免了这颗炸弹的引爆。包括皇帝在内的皇室成员对于彩京无视皇室法度的轻率发言大为震怒,而对于这样的彩京,信自身也是悲哀与愤怒交加。

由于这样的事件发生,惠正宫也担心太子妃的绯闻被再度炒作从而影响到律,因此决定使彩京承担全部的罪名来保护律。她一边要彩京在皇帝面前认错,使得彩京泪水涟涟的认了错,一边冷眼旁观彩京的痛苦。(这段不太肯定)

由于这次的事件,信的皇太子地位摇摇欲坠,而皇帝也更加地推崇义城大君。律为了维护痛苦的彩京,在皇室成员聚集一堂的场合说……

即使不顾法度也要忠于自己的心的律与理性地相信法度具有庇护皇室的力量,并视其为自己的宿命的信,两个人的想法与方式不同,但想要守护的却是同一个人。

而此时的彩京想到因自己而受到伤害的人无限悲痛,越来越无法接受现实。

一边,皇帝正在苦恼如何对待律,一边宗亲们却要求要严厉惩处妃宫。惠正宫也严厉指出,如果再这样庇护妃宫,将会付出惨重的代价(这句没有宾语,难道是威胁皇帝?或是律?)。此时,惠正宫的野心正向着最后一战而蠢蠢欲动……

credit by tsubomi from kdocn

----

too depressed to do translation. whoever can read chinese can translate to english.

basically the whole chunk says..

epi 21 and 22 is going to be hell episodes.

and the royal family are furious over cg saying she wants a divorce on live tv.

yul's mum will try to push everything to cg and make her take all the faults..

basically yul's mum will do lots of evil manipulating stuff..

shin and yul both wants to protect cg..

and.. cg(the STUPID like hell girl) will be very sad because alot of ppl got hurt because of her (then in the first place use ur brain)

oh ya also.. because of this live interview thing, shin's crown prince status is now at risk.

Guest narcissisticmvw

I can't exactly place a finger to a favourite quote, but in ep. 20 when Hyo Rin left and bade farewell to Shin, her parting words to him were something like:

"Now, I am letting go of Shin whom I used to love and instead, hold on to my dreams. Goodbye, my prince." (I was watching the Chinese sub-titled one and it was "再见了,我的王子。") I was unable to control my tears then because I was touched by how Hyo Rin has finally learned to put everything down and set Shin free and could feel her underlying sense of loss and helplessness at the same time.

Anyone who was also moved by her speech or the farewell scene? :D

21集预告 日翻中

在公开访问中,彩京的离婚宣言无疑像一颗炸弹,信好不容易才避免了这颗炸弹的引爆。包括皇帝在内的皇室成员对于彩京无视皇室法度的轻率发言大为震怒,而对于这样的彩京,信自身也是悲哀与愤怒交加。

由于这样的事件发生,惠正宫也担心太子妃的绯闻被再度炒作从而影响到律,因此决定使彩京承担全部的罪名来保护律。她一边要彩京在皇帝面前认错,使得彩京泪水涟涟的认了错,一边冷眼旁观彩京的痛苦。(这段不太肯定)

由于这次的事件,信的皇太子地位摇摇欲坠,而皇帝也更加地推崇义城大君。律为了维护痛苦的彩京,在皇室成员聚集一堂的场合说……

即使不顾法度也要忠于自己的心的律与理性地相信法度具有庇护皇室的力量,并视其为自己的宿命的信,两个人的想法与方式不同,但想要守护的却是同一个人。

而此时的彩京想到因自己而受到伤害的人无限悲痛,越来越无法接受现实。

一边,皇帝正在苦恼如何对待律,一边宗亲们却要求要严厉惩处妃宫。惠正宫也严厉指出,如果再这样庇护妃宫,将会付出惨重的代价(这句没有宾语,难道是威胁皇帝?或是律?)。此时,惠正宫的野心正向着最后一战而蠢蠢欲动……

credit by tsubomi from kdocn

----

will attempt to translate (rainbowbrite provided original chinese version)

Episode 21 Summary

CG's public declaration of divorce in the interview was like a bomb and Shin could just barely prevent the bomb from exploding. Palace officials are upset at CG's mindless announcement. Shin is both sad and angry.

MoToot is worried that rumours of CG will have repercussions on Yul and forces CG to take the whole blame in front of the King. While CG sobs for forgiveness, MoToot looks on coldly. (some parts unclear)

After this incident (CG's divorce declaration), Shin's throne is at risk and the King pushes for Yul to take over. In order to protect the depressed CG, at a gathering of Palace officials, Yul declares....

Episode 22 Summary

Yul insists on ignoring the Palace rules/regulations while being true to his heart. Shin continues to uphold his belief in the Palace's rules having the power to protect the throne and his own destiny as the Crown Prince. Though they both have different beliefs and means, they're protecting the same person.

Meanwhile, CG is devastated seeing everyone around her getting hurt because of her, she becomes more and more unable to accept the situation.

On the one hand the King is worried how Yul should be treated and on the other hand, there are those who want CG to be seriously punished. MoToot points out firmly that a heavy price will have to be paid if the Crown Princess is allowed to be let off (not sure if she made this statement to Yul or as a threat to the King). MoToot is all out the fight the final battle!

Episode 21 Summary

CG's public declaration of divorce in the interview was like a bomb and Shin could just barely prevent the bomb from exploding. Palace officials are upset at CG's mindless announcement. Shin is both sad and angry.

MoToot is worried that rumours of CG will have repercussions on Yul and forces CG to take the whole blame in front of the King. While CG sobs for forgiveness, MoToot looks on coldly. (some parts unclear)

After this incident (CG's divorce declaration), Shin's throne is at risk and the King pushes for Yul to take over. In order to protect the depressed CG, at a gathering of Palace officials, Yul declares....

Episode 22 Summary

Yul insists on ignoring the Palace rules/regulations while being true to his heart. Shin continues to uphold his belief in the Palace's rules having the power to protect the throne and his own destiny as the Crown Prince. Though they both have different beliefs and means, they're protecting the same person.

Meanwhile, CG is devastated seeing everyone around her getting hurt because of her, she becomes more and more unable to accept the situation.

On the one hand the King is worried how Yul should be treated and on the other hand, there are those who want CG to be seriously punished. MoToot points out firmly that a heavy price will have to be paid if the Crown Princess is allowed to be let off (not sure if she made this statement to Yul or as a threat to the King). MoToot is all out the fight the final battle!

thanks ai*.

same like rainbowbrite.. i am too depressed to translate it...

i dunno wad the heck the pds are thinking bout anymore.

perhaps the sad ending in macau wil be true.

*giving up hopes on the drama

thanks to everyone who translated... the previews aren't good at all... another set of hell episodes.. i don't even feel like watching the next two episodes.. although i think i will still end up watching the two episodes.. oh well... just have to bear with it.. since the ending is near...

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

Guest happii

thanks to everyone who translated... the previews aren't good at all... another set of hell episodes.. i don't even feel like watching the next two episodes.. although i think i will still end up watching the two episodes.. oh well... just have to bear with it.. since the ending is near...

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

kool thanks

Guest naruyotsuba

Does anyone know where the links are for 16 on either megaupload or sendspace...the link on the first page send me to page 512...but there's nothing on ep 16.

Wow.

There sure know how to hold on to an audience .... not.

I know some believe that the drama is necessary for plot development but I don't agree and every week this shows becomes more and more annoying and less and less interesting to me.

On to next week then. The finale is pretty much my final hope.

Oh and CG, just to set you straight ..... YES!!!! its your fault dum dum.

Guest karicia

Thanks for the translations for the upcoming episodes of 21/22! (Been leaching for so long, and couldn't post yet because I was waiting for the affirmation for my acceptance to soompi)

I don't know how ALL of you feel ( I understand that some are very upset and think that the drama is lagging) but I think I might be one of the very few who might be eager to see the drama extended to 24... (although the idea of waiting for another brand new season in 2007 is a bit.....!!!)

But I think that the epi preview of 21 seems kinda close to the manga vol 11 (if I am not too wrong, CG has to kneel for a long time i think, to ask for forgiveness from the king!!!)

Also, I think it allows CG to grow up. We are all a bit upset with CG right now because she seems so senseless, oblivious to all the manipulations around her. (But we must remember she is young, impressionable and if I am not too off, this could be the first time she really cares or feels love? Her whole world revolves around fashion and doing fun stuff with her friends and thus the Palace atmosphere rules and acts of etiquette/decorum all weigh heavily on her... Plus the fact that SHIN was kinda cold to her from the start and he really doesnt know how to comfort a girl does he?!? :) And when he does try, he tries to COVER up the fact that he is trying to show concern, so sometimes, it is inevitable that CG thinks he is mocking her SPOILER: DUNNO IF ACTUAL SUBS CAME OUT ALREADY! Referring to the time CG came back to Palace although SHIN gave her permission to stay over night... He said something like "stupid, if you wanted to come back early at least let me know first, now its a big hoo ha..") OK, enough explaining for her somewhat oblivious blunders!

Like I was saying, the trials of coming ep 21/22 would really allow CG to grow up?

Perhaps allow SHIN to open up and really see how his lack of emotions (yeah, he feels it, but like most guys, he doesnt SHOW it, and that's important for women to know!) makes CG confused...

And perhaps YUL might also see that love doesnt mean possession...

after all, HYORIN has seem to learn that love doesnt mean possession, but it means allowing the one you like to be happy, even if it means SHIN might be happy with someone else.

And now that HYORIN is away, CG might begin to really look beyond that stumbling block (She does kinda keep reminding SHIN of his past mistakes, although it is difficult for any woman not to! :) ) and see that what is keeping SHIN and CG apart is not HYORIN, since HY is gone, but her own fear, insecurities etc...

Hope I make sense.

And thanks all for fun, warm thread that's really caring and helpful with all the uploads and sharing of cool MVs etc

Guest hazel_witch

i'm becoming more and more interested with this... i've only watched epi 16 (through youtube) and i have read summaries for the previous ones... when i try to download, the bandwitch is already expired... good thing in youtube they have it with english subtitles... aaawww... i cant wait for it to finish so i can buy a copy... nway... if someone can help me... please do! hihihihihi

Guest hyuneekim

just a quick question...who is the princess in real life. and what is her filmography? really curious..... im talkiun bout shin sister...

Guest valandy

It's going to be hell this week again :crazy:

I really don't have the urge to see Shin and CG suffered once again....... :tears:

Episode 21 Summary

Episode 22 Summary

thanks for the summary ai. I'm too depressed after reading it in the chinese forum. I guess the PDs and the scripwriters are determined to put us through hell in the last few episodes. I hope the ending is worth it. I don't want too much hell and too little heaven. :tears:

btw, anyone in singapore interested in buying some stuffs from www.eclickkorea.com? I want to get a hair clip but shipping is too ex if I buy it alone (and I missed liquifir's spree :tears: ). So wondering if anyone wants to spree with me. If you are keen, can click here or at my signature.

Guest kimtoa

I remember CG saying to Yul about Hyorin while she was in the hospital. She said how Hyrorin would have hurted the person she love like that, try to make him dethrone and hurt him....eeheeemm! now CG did the exactly same thing...use your whole brain girl...if u don't have enough I'll gladly lend you some.. for the peas peas brain king...how on earth would he pass the throne to Yul didn't he already saw whow Yul react to CG at the dinner gathering??? or is he having one of his day dream again and not notice?? He should comfort his son over the fail marriage instead of blaming him, like the fail marriage have nothing to do with his sooo good nephew Yul!!! :angry::crazy:

PLUS, PLUS It's been long I'm owning a page Hay Ya!!! Yippe

Archived