[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

ur not butting in. i'm glad that ur butting in actually but i just cant stop myself from becoming defensive. i kno this drama is fake and its something we shouldnt argue over, but sometimes the things that people say are just stupid. they make false accusations about people they dont even kno. i dont kno... :huh:

learn something? ok fine i'll learn something. yes dramas r like real life. if i learn ne thing from this drama that'd be to not butt in married peoples lives. if suddenly in my life the man i loved had to get married, i admitt i'd be sad, hurt and jealous and probably would turn into someone like hyo rin. but at some point i'd kno theres nothing i can do except let him go which would the best thing i could do for him. loving someone from afar isnt that bad.

i first started watching goong for fun. it was a drama that i could turn on and look forward to seeing cute scenes between the characters. it was like a stress reliever for me which is why i started watching. in my opinion dramas are meant to be enjoyed. something that a person could turn on on a stressful day. if you want to learn something, go watch a documentary!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for butting in, but may i plz have a saying in this...i agree with piano4112000, lets just enjoy the show everyone...after all its just a show, everything is fake...don't get upset over it.

same here. i agree...we dont need to get all heated in here..

//

on epi. 19 and 20 . i now most people didnt want to watch it.

i know it hard to watch it. i must say..i was sad.. it hurts to seee

how much pain they all have to suffer. hyorin leaving, chae kyung wouldnt even want to go see her leaving . shin went, as a friend, they smile, friendship, but chae kyung at home..talking with YUL. i dink.

YUL talking making her deciding she wants to divorce. but i dont they that should happen.

and epi 20 when yul call chae kyung, wow. i was suprise that SHIN came and took the phone away and talked. chae kyung looked scare when SHIN did that. chae kyung was about to annouce that she wants a divorce, when shin decide to say..all the stuff.. like... "I KNOW MANY THINGS HAPPEN.." and everything. he saying it al out.

I DO BELEIVE THAT MAYBE SHIN AND CHAE KYUNG COULD MAKE IT UP. AND BE LOVEABLE AGAIN.

I CANT WAIT TO WATCH ALL THE OTHERS. =D

Guest the one

i kno this drama is fake and its something we shouldnt argue over.

Once again...

Some amount of reality's are in dramas, so everything's not fake.

Just don't watch it for fun, you should learn something from it.

Learn something! My God!

What if the same thing happens to you? You'd do the same as Hyo Rin!

Yo everyone! AznGrlz Angelina/Jessie is back on track :I’m so weird hehe: after so many days of backlogging :faints: and trying to catch up with the episodes, me and Jessie finally got done with it :hurray:

I know everyone must be upset right now about the present eps. But I must admit we’re so happy :grabs Jessie and runs: and here’s Jessie’s explanation to why :which I’m going to type up for her <_< :

Only in the present eps. Do we see how much Shin had fallen in love with Cg…I don’t know if any of you had read the book :flipped: before but this is exactly what’s going on. Shin loves Cg at first sight, but he’s not positive of it, because he thinks he’s in love with hyorin and that cg is just a regular girl that’s interfering with his life only for money. When he starts to feel that he had fallen for her, he’s now stuck between whether she loves him or not.

Where are you getting the part that Shin had fallen in love with CG at "first sight?" From watching the drama, im thinking that it was a gradual thing rather than instant sparks. There was definitely that parady of the "boy likes yupgi girl for sttanding her ground" in ep 1 but later on, from what im getting, it was because she made him laugh and was sort of a diversion from his lonely position as a crowned prince.

Can you explain your reasoning for 'love at first sight' that is an interesting observation and i would love an analysis on it? thanks

yes I like Yul more and can't stand by that girl Min Hyorin...

I was angry when I saw her face, don't know why..haha...

but I love ChaeKyung very much...so cute she is...

^^ AGREE. HEHE..

I LOVE CHAEKYUNG(EVEN THOUGH I DONT LISTEN TO BABY VOX).

MIN HYORIN SHE JUST MAKE ME ANGRY SOMETIMES. TRYING TO GET BACK WITH SHIN WHEN HE IS ABOUT TO BE IN LOVE WITH HIS WIFE CHAE KYUNG.

SHIN AND CHAE KYUNG. HOPEFULLY THEY COULD MAKE IT UP ..

HOPEFULLY YUL WONT BUTTT IN ANYMORE. SEEMS LIKE CHAE KYUNG IS MORE INTO YUL, THEN SHE IS WITH SHIN. BUTT....WE NEVER NOW WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN. =D

^no!!! could someone translate it?

[뉴스엔 이현 기자]

“ ‘궁’의 마지막 결말은 눈물 쏟을 만큼 슬플지도 모른다.”

종방까지 4회를 앞둔 MBC 수목드라마 ‘궁’(극본 인은아/연출 황인뢰)의 결말에 초점이 모여지고 있다. ‘궁’의 결말을 알고 있는 한 관계자가 결말을 암시하는 내용을 언뜻 내비쳤다.

이 관계자는 “그동안 명랑 쾌활하게 진행되던 ‘궁’이 급격히 무거운 분위기로 진행돼 시청자들이 많이 당황하는 것 같다”면서도 하지만 “이는 의도대로 진행되고 있는 것”이라고 설명했다.

이어 그는 “앞으로 방송될 22회는 슬프고, 23회에는 시청자들이 많이 눈물을 흘릴 것 같다”며 ‘슬픈 결말’이 담겨질 것임을 암시했다. 하지만 그는 “마지막 결말이 마냥 명랑하지는 않을 것”이라고 결말에 대해 끝내 입을 다물었다.

하지만 관계자의 언급에도 불구하고 ‘궁’의 결말이 어떻게 맺어질지는 여전히 알려진 바가 없는 상황이다.

실제로 오는 25일 마지막회를 촬영하기 위해 마카오로 떠나는 ‘궁’의 출연진 및 제작진 또한 결말을 알지 못한채 비행기에 오르게 되는 것.

결말을 알고 있는 제작진은 윤은혜 주지훈 김정훈 등 출연진에게 마카오 촬영에 필요한 소품과 의상 명목만을 건넨채 어떤 스토리로 진행될지 힌트 조차 주지 않았기 때문이다.

이 관계자는 “윤은혜 주지훈 김정훈 등 주인공들이 완전히 채경 신 율에 몰입되어 생활하고 있는 중”이라며 “굳이 스토리를 알려주지 않아도 그 자체로 녹아들어 연기해낼 것”이라고 자신의 배역에 몰입 중인 주인공들의 모습을 전했다.

한편, 마지막 회가 ‘슬픈 결말’이 될 것이라는 이야기가 대두되면서 시청자들 사이에서는 “16일 방송에 언뜻 내비쳤던 것처럼 신과 채경 두사람이 결국 이혼을 하는 것 아니냐”며 “윤은혜 주지훈 김정훈 등이 각자의 길을 가면서 시즌2의 길을 모색할 것 같다”는 의견이 대세를 이루고 있다.

이래저래 궁금증이 증폭되고 있는 ‘궁’의 결말. 오는 29일 배우들이 국내로 복귀한 후 방송이 진행되고서야 그 모습을 드러낼 것으로 보여진다.

one day they tell us its going to be a happy ending, now its going to be sad. ugh my stress level just went up two notches. seriously goong is killing me, in a good and bad way.

i dont think Chae Gyung will ever like Yul in a way that she likes Chae Gyung. she may feel that she owes him stuff, but she doesnt. that jerk doesnt deserve ne thing. that brainwashing, causing pain for my Shinny freak!

Guest AznGrlz

I am not upset over it. I am just telling you girls that she's a normal girl like you girls.

So leave Hyo Rin alone. She didn't do anything "wrong" except get jealous.

Some amount of realities are in dramas, so everything's not fake.

Learn something! My God!

Don't you think you're taking this a bit too far...? I get where you're trying to come from, but you must understand where others are coming from too

1. she turned shin down for her career :i mean...if she really loves him she should have grabbed her chances before she regrets later:

2. its wrong to interfere with other's relationships, let alone a marriage one :she can be jealous, she can be upset, she can still love him, but she must understand that there are limits to love and going for a married man is one of them:

3. if she really loves shin, she must respect him by knowing his position right now :he's a prince, like shin had mentioned he's no different from a celebrity...news and rumors flies like crazy. If she really loves him she shouldn't do things to threaten his position and understand his standpoint and lay off:

4. hyorin should pay cg respect :even if she's jealous, she must understand that cg has no intentions of being a princess and that she's not jacking shin...she just has no way out. cg is now shin's wife, and that's a fact...no matter what as a female to female hyorin must understand it hurts to see ur husband being with another woman:

5. hyorin has many times *joined* in or *purposely* tries to prove to cg that she's still shin's grlfriend or make fun of cg.

this are some of the reasons why some of us :not including me: doesn't like hyorin as much...we're not saying that loving is wrong or that we're not learning from it...i just want to say that the way she does things aren't right...she's hurting cg, shin, and herself.

Once again...

Some amount of reality's are in dramas, so everything's not fake.

Learn something! My God!

What if the same thing happens to you? You'd do the same as Hyo Rin!

i dont mean to be mean, but can u just leave this thread. before you came in, everything was quiet and calm. were were enjoying goong and no one was fighting. i understand where your coming from, i understand that you like Hyo Rin, i understand you completley. i resepect your opinions and i kno you are entitled to say anything you feel but i dont think you should come in here telling people that they should learn something or w/e. dont demand that we learn something. some people watchd dramas to forget problems they have in their life. the last thing they want to do is learn something. they can do watever they please with the drama. you can learn something from it, its your life but dont asks others to follow in ur footsteps.

Guest echoRy

it's the same for me, i love JiHyo the actress, but i hated Hyorin.

i'm just glad she had a chance to redeem herself at the end.

yul though, more and more seems like there's no turning back.

though i'm sure i'm wrong and somehow the PD's will find a way.

Learn something! My God!

this is the last that i'll ever respond to a comment u make...

don't u dare be condescending to the readers/posters and members of this thread!!!

we all have learned many lessons from coming together even before the show started,

we learn a lot from the show itself and have learned a lot from each other as well.

it is u who should go and learn something...something about common decency!

~~~apologies to the thread for my tone...it'll be the last of ^^^ promise~~~

Guest AznGrlz

Where are you getting the part that Shin had fallen in love with CG at "first sight?" From watching the drama, im thinking that it was a gradual thing rather than instant sparks. There was definitely that parady of the "boy likes yupgi girl for sttanding her ground" in ep 1 but later on, from what im getting, it was because she made him laugh and was sort of a diversion from his lonely position as a crowned prince.

Can you explain your reasoning for 'love at first sight' that is an interesting observation and i would love an analysis on it? thanks

lol i was wondering the same too...jessie said she got it from the way he looks at her :she mentioned that right away when she spoke his eyes shot right at her's: :phew: , talks to her, and *moves* closer to her when he talks hehe. She rewatched the first time they met like 7 times before confirming so...i was like...okay....lol so ya...hope that helps.

Guest the one

5. hyorin has many times *joined* in or *purposely* tries to prove to cg that she's still shin's grlfriend or make fun of cg.

Everything Hyo Rin was doing was based on Yool and Yool's mother.

That is all I'm going to say.

She even told her guy friend that she "wanted" Shin back.

But the friend didn't say anything like, "Oh, okay. I'll get you Shin back."

He told her to move on, so she didn't reply back or say anything back.

She just "wants" Shin back, she didn't tell him to "divorce".

Yool's mother made Hyo Rin like this.

And you all think Hyo Rin is basically doing everything.

* Sigh *... tsk tsk tsk.

it's the same for me, i love JiHyo the actress, but i hated Hyorin.

i'm just glad she had a chance to redeem herself at the end.

yul though, more and more seems like there's no turning back.

though i'm sure i'm wrong and somehow the PD's will find a way.

this is the last that i'll ever respond to a comment u make...

don't u dare be condescending to the readers/posters and members of this thread!!!

we all have learned many lessons from coming together even before the show started,

we learn a lot from the show itself and have learned a lot from each other as well.

it is u who should go and learn something...something about common decency!

~~~apologies to the thread for my tone...it'll be the last of ^^^ promise~~~

bravo Angeline! i tried to say what you just said, but i dont think mine came out as good as yours! You're not being mean, dont apologize. our goong community is stronger than some people think and i'm glad you were able to speak on behalf of us!

SHIN AND CHAE GYUNG 4-EVER!

Guest the one

You're not being mean, dont apologize. our goong community is stronger than some people think and i'm glad you were able to speak on behalf of us!

Oh, really?

She called me a curse word and I'm not going to type in here.

And that's a good community right there. I feel so much better now.

* Sigh *... tsk tsk tsk.

I don't really like how you're thinking in absolutes. So if Hyo-rin never met Yul's mom she wouldn't have done anything at all? No one said anything about how this was all Hyo-rin's doing. If you backlog all 1500+ pages of this thread, many of us have acknowledged the fact that Yul's mother had some meddling done in this matter. We also have acknowledged the fact that Hyo-rin was somewhat willing to receive this influence. And according to the subs, Hyo-rin asked Kang-in to help her get him back along with her desire to get him back. And when did Yul ever influence her? Yea, they've conspired together, but usually Yul was the one who wanted to hold back rather than push on. But Yul's never tried to subtely push Hyo-rin towards Shin. He's been pretty direct, it's his mother that Hyo-rin is going off of.

Also, I don't like your tone of voice. I don't mind if you have different views from everybody else b/c hey, this is a discussion forum. But your remarks give the feeling that you think you're right and everybody else is stupid and wrong for not agreeing with you. Please try to be more respectful ok?

Oh, really?

She called me a curse word and I'm not going to type in here.

And that's a good community right there. I feel so much better now.

she said wat she felt so leaver her alone! u feel so much better? if you dont like us so much then LEAVE! no one asked you to come in here and cause havoc! like i said before: JUST LEAVE. usually when people in this thread post things about how they like the opposing character, i dont mind. because its their opinion but when they are trying to inflict their opinions on the others and start making false accusations, i start firing back. just STOP PLEASE! i want this to stop.

our goong community is tighter and stronger than it ever has been! thanks to you we became closer. when a problem arises, we all join together instead of leaving someone to fend off alone. i have never been so proud of my fellow goongers. and dont talk crap about my Goongers. dont say ne thing bad about them because they are the best bunch of people i've met in my life.

Guest AznGrlz

* Sigh *... tsk tsk tsk.

no, no, no, grl. :correction!: she didn't say she *wanted* him back...she said *please* help me *get* him back and there's a big difference! And with the friend telling her to move on has nothing to do with this...for one, she doesn't listen to his advice and for the second, we're talking about cg/hyorin not hyorin/and her friend.

sorry grl, but you can't just blame everything on yul's mom. If she didn't want to do it, nobody could force her...you're telling us to *learn* well...now i'm telling u to learn this 'cause its a fact!

Guest bluenitesky

can sum1 tell me where i can find the romanized translation for the song parrot, cuz the link in the main page is incorrect.... :tears:

Guest tiffany

Gosh... where did all these serious talk come in? Dramas are meant to be discussed and enjoyed within the context of the drama. So let's just do it. Don't think I 'need' to learn from it... and I'm married.

Seriously, I thought ep 19 & 20 were too draggy. Though I know they had to have to bring in all the misunderstandings, otherwise there's no story to tell but I think 2 eps of misunderstandings were to much. I'm not sure how they're going to film 4 more eps. It will completely turn me off if drags on like that... and it was doing so well too. Personally, I think they should just extend it to 22 eps in season 1 and then leave the rest for season 2.

What happened to the CG in the beginning? The head strong, confident, bubbly girl? I miss that.

Guest echoRy

i'll come back and edit this post so it won't be spam!

but if anyone's wondering i pmd ^1^ and called him the latter part of a donkey's anatomy.

starts with an a and ends with an s!

parody2oe.jpg

imbc

Shin looks hilarious!

Archived