[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest lovedrama

I remember in the manhwa after the interview (after Shin proclaims his love for CG publicly), CG asks him about it and Shin says he only said the things he said to save face. He is the HwangTaJa and when CG brings up the divorce, not only is she bringing grief for themselves, but for the whole royal family. So basically Shin says he didn't mean it when he said he loved her. Although...we all know he does. B)

Did Shin really said he didn't mean it? Then how can we expect CG to have positive feelings toward Shin. We can't continue to call her stupid.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mangosteen

Sorry to all Yul's fans, but if there were things that I could do to make Yul disappear, I'd definitely do them :crazy: :fury: He's so troublesome, annoying...... I can't stand anymore. I feel the pain that Shin is going through

Guest LYNNDAN84

The more I read you guys comment on ep. 20 the more angry I get.

What is wrong with CG. She is being used by Yul and she doesn't even know it yet. Doesn't she think that by saying she wants a divorce on TV that it would hurt the Royal famiy. I don't get her sometimes. She really pisses me off.

Don't even get me started on Yul. He is now the new JACKASS KING. I'll give him that title so he woun't have to steal Shin's Crown Prince title. This guy is amazing. He dares call CG before the interview just to tell her that Shin will not leave his crown prince title. Bascially he wants to make sure she goes through with it.

I really want one of CG's friend to point out to her that what she is doing is wrong and that maybe it is Yul that has been causing trouble for her.

I had said that I won't watch ep. 19 and 20 and I stick to my words. When I see comments for next week that it gets better than I start watching again because to tell you guys the truth my heart can't take the pain of seeing Shin so protective of CG and her being such a prick to him. :(

I am not watching ep 19 or ep 20 maybe not even the rest untill the last ep. My heart for shin, he have don nothing wrong but only get pain. I can not do it anymore. :tears:

Guest xx-outsider-xx

it might be a way of getting "revenge" on Shin.

Speaking of Hyorin, I feel that Hyorin gave up too easily in the drama. I mean, if I were in her shoes, I would've done a better job trying to get Shin than Hyorin. They've been dating for 2 years. How could she just give the relationship up that easily? It's so vapid.

I thought i was the only one thinking like that. but i guess she realizes in the end that shin doesn't hold that deep of an emotion towards her (ie. he wasn't really into her as lovers per say, but more like seeking companionship in someone with similarities). Plus, the other viewers like it that way. haha. oh well, this is not my first time defending the second fiddle. my sister got slightly 'pissed off' at me once for this particular side of me. :ph34r:

anyways, it got me thinking... i wonder if shin's attraction towards CG is simply because of their difference (which is in every way possibble). she's something fresh and new thus interesting from his placid 19 years of living. it may indeed turn out into love, but if things keep going the way they are, i will not be surprised if shin give up on CG (but probably unlikely in this drama) because things are not interesting anymore, but rather has become tedious and burdensome. With hyorin, even shin mentioned it himself that they probably would grow old together if they became a couple, no fights no nothing coz they understand each other. The are similar. (but that would be kinda boring, isn't t? Even though i believe given different circumstances: they don't have to keep their relationship secrets, then hyorin and shin actually can have so much fun together, like in thailand where hyorin shows her true nature, playful and all, whatever)

So, like the old sayings goes, "While opposite attracts, similarities hold things together". In that case, if CG and shin wants to stay together (and have enough will to do so), they should work on their similarities. they have enough opposites already to introduce the sparks, but now they need to find what is it that they share, some similarities that can bond them. I couldn't find any yet. maybe i've been missing some thing (or maybe forgot, this is episode 20 already after all :lol: ) but all i could remember and see is their difference.

Guest evy149

i'm halfway through the 20th episode and I must say i'm about ready to stab yul continuously with a pitchfork. this guy is getting pathetic. he needs to wake up and smell the green tea, because he aint getting the king position OR chaegyung

haha... "Pattie Says", your commment cracked me up :D why green tea though? just curious ! Well... but if i'm not wrong JJH did a CF for a green tea drink right? so maybe, he can help you out on this one :w00t:

O...Thank you, mangoicy for your contribution on friendly reminder ! i think it works out well this way :)

Guest mocha_kitty

What's happening to GOong?!

I haven't watch epi 19 & 20 yet but been reading everyone's post...

So is it only me or is it getting major DRAGGY???!!! Why can't anyone say what's really in their heart? I mean, all normal ppl can do it... <_<

There's only four more episodes to go now...are they gonna torture us and let everyone be depressed till the last episodes? :(

Sorry for my grouchy post....just getting upset over the episodes this week...putting me off from watching them :tears:

For the sake of our Goong thread, pardon my repetition :P For those who are wondering, I'm posting this on every new page, try to make it a useful habit, just a reminder :)

:) SUPER FRIENDLY REMINDER: People, we are NO LONGER ALLOWED to request for links (episode/preview/BTS/etc) in this thread. If the rule continues to be broken, this thread will be shut down. Please WAIT for others to re-upload the links or PM if you need extra help. IF YOU D/L, BE NICE AND PLEASE ALSO RE-UPLOAD for others. GO GOONGERS!!

EDIT: Thanks, evy!

Guest makemyday

and i teared up when hyorin was about to leave. i really liked her. yeah she had her really bad moments, but she's really just a sad, honest kid.

and it was so cute when chaegyung's dad and mom were tearing up. made me miss my parents

you know, i agree.

i liked hyorin from the beginning.

i even stated in this thread a couple of times that i liked hyorin.

sure she messed up a couple of times and did some mean things..

but so has yul and i see that he still has a fanclub

this is sad...from the looks of it, i might not wanna watch ep 19-20 if it will just depressed me... *sigh* i hope everything turns for the better on the next few eps..i'll just patiently wait....

i feel like i'm losing some interest now.. :(

so based from what others said, cg will still mention divorce but shin would cover it up... but after the interview, cg will asked shin about what he said and shin will deny it... why will he still deny it? i mean wouldn't that make their relationship more complicated?? why can't he just tell the truth... is it really that hard... hopefully episodes 21-24 will be good... another week of waiting..

------------------------------------------------------

to those who havent downloaded...

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...5entry1987405

credits to sophendo :)

Guest xx-outsider-xx

hyorin supporters, let's all cry together.

lol~

it sad that she's leaving, but i'm glad she left with good impression (at least to some of us vieweres, if not to CG, the character who keeps imposing her insecurities and uncertainties on others *sigh*)

anyways, CG fighting! get your backbone back!

Hyorin, good luck~ hope to see her in season 2. for a moment i kinda wish she'll end up with yul in the end. they are not that bad together you know. although kang-in is nice and all, i don't find him attractive enough or a good match for hyorin. maybe because lack of screen time thus lack of depth in his character. whatever, we'll see when the new season comes. as much as i don't fancy the idea so much, but if they bring in brand new or diversified stories/focus, then i don't think it's all that bad. i actually really wanna know what will happen to the side characters. in some other dramas, i actually enjoy the side stories romance as much as the main one. so their development is very much welcomed.

Archived